Salla Posted April 27, 2008 at 12:19 PM Posted April 27, 2008 at 12:19 PM http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/2947/forsale3dq0.jpg All three tickets are for sale! Sections 104 and 101 are 200e and 117 is 160e. PM me if you're interested! The tickets are still on sale! 43 days! Quote
Terre Posted April 27, 2008 at 05:46 PM Posted April 27, 2008 at 05:46 PM Quote My Taking Chances World TourAmsterdam June 2nd 2008 -Section A4, Row 7, Seat 11Stockholm June 7th 2008 -Section A8/A24, Row 3, Seat 40Helsinki June 9th 2008 -Section 119, Row 4, Seat 2 Bruce freakin' Springsteen
Dionesque Posted April 27, 2008 at 08:46 PM Posted April 27, 2008 at 08:46 PM As the concert in Poland has been anounced and I bought the ticket as it's my home country and at least I don't need to care about hotels so I'm a broke now... :( So I won't be able to come to Finland... Too bad I won't be able to join you at the fan meeting and at the concert itself - there will be planty of you who I'd love to meet!! But I just hope to meet most of you in the other cities! Quote Visit me on Facebook 14th & 16th May 2008 - Antwerp Sportpaleis24th & 25th May 2008 - Paris Bercy2nd June 2008 - Amsterdam ArenA12th June 2008 - Berlin Waldbühne18th June 2008 - Köln Arena20th June 2008 - Hamburg Colorline Arena28th June 2008 - Kraków Błonia Park1st July 2008 - Vienna Stadthalle15th, 16th, 19th & 20th August 2008 - Montréal Bell Centre10th, 15th & 16th March 2011 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace ColosseumJ'étais là pour toi, Céline! Why has Javito been silenced ???
Salla Posted April 28, 2008 at 10:58 AM Posted April 28, 2008 at 10:58 AM Aw, too bad you can't make it to Helsinki. But I'm really happy that she's coming to Poland as well! Yeah, would've been cool to meet you. Quote
Salla Posted May 2, 2008 at 08:30 AM Posted May 2, 2008 at 08:30 AM http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/2947/forsale3dq0.jpg All three tickets are for sale! Sections 104 and 101 are 200e and 117 is 160e. PM me if you're interested! The tickets are still on sale! 43 days! All three tickets are still on sale! Quote
-annica- Posted May 3, 2008 at 07:06 PM Posted May 3, 2008 at 07:06 PM People who are/might be attending the fan meeting at Chico's: Salla Roosa +1Tiina Sacrify Elina Iiris +1Ramona Christine Anu Soila Kibaya Rutja ville -annica- We also have planned going for drinks after the concert. Everyone over 18 is welcome to join us! sorry can't come, I have a "summertest" in school.... Quote
Terre Posted May 3, 2008 at 07:53 PM Posted May 3, 2008 at 07:53 PM I was thinking of attending the fan meeting but I've already got company and the day is probably gonna be a bit hectic anyway so... Quote My Taking Chances World TourAmsterdam June 2nd 2008 -Section A4, Row 7, Seat 11Stockholm June 7th 2008 -Section A8/A24, Row 3, Seat 40Helsinki June 9th 2008 -Section 119, Row 4, Seat 2 Bruce freakin' Springsteen
Salla Posted May 3, 2008 at 09:19 PM Posted May 3, 2008 at 09:19 PM Do you think they would be interested in joining us? Everyone's got to eat, so why not eat with us? Quote
nano Posted May 4, 2008 at 06:53 AM Posted May 4, 2008 at 06:53 AM I have 1 ticket for sale. PM me if you are interested Block 108, row 5, seat 106 Ticket is still available!! this ticket is sold..and so are the rest of my spare tickets. Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Salla Posted May 5, 2008 at 11:30 AM Posted May 5, 2008 at 11:30 AM I've still got THREE tickets for sale! Someone MUST want to come to Finland and see Céline and most importantly hang out with ME? RIGHT?! Okay, that probably scared everyone away, so just um, no you don't have to hang out with me, just buy the tickets, ok? Quote
Dionesque Posted May 5, 2008 at 03:23 PM Posted May 5, 2008 at 03:23 PM I would looove to buy your ticket and come to Helsinki... Too bad my bank accounts days: NO!... :( Quote Visit me on Facebook 14th & 16th May 2008 - Antwerp Sportpaleis24th & 25th May 2008 - Paris Bercy2nd June 2008 - Amsterdam ArenA12th June 2008 - Berlin Waldbühne18th June 2008 - Köln Arena20th June 2008 - Hamburg Colorline Arena28th June 2008 - Kraków Błonia Park1st July 2008 - Vienna Stadthalle15th, 16th, 19th & 20th August 2008 - Montréal Bell Centre10th, 15th & 16th March 2011 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace ColosseumJ'étais là pour toi, Céline! Why has Javito been silenced ???
nano Posted May 6, 2008 at 07:19 AM Posted May 6, 2008 at 07:19 AM 34 days!! The concert is sold out but there're plenty of tickets on a Finnish Auction site [www.huuto.net] btw..should we post the news/reports about the concert in Helsinki here...or somewhere else.. Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
nano Posted May 6, 2008 at 10:24 AM Posted May 6, 2008 at 10:24 AM (edited) This summer we'll have so many concerts in Finland and they mentioned on the news (again) that Celine's concert is the most expensive one.When the news of Celine's concert in Helsinki was confirmed, the media said that Celine would never sell out the concert 'coz the prices were too high....and what happened. I love seeing her face on the news/papers..she's eveywhere today! "Is Celine Dion worth 199€ ?"http://iltasanomat.fi/viihde/uutinen.asp?id=1527932 "Outrageous prices!"http://www.iltalehti.fi/uutiset/200805067612898_uu.shtml "You can see Celine Dion in Helsinki in June - IF you are willing to pay a lot"http://www.hs.fi/viihde/artikkeli/Konsertt...6110019?ref=rss "The most expensive experience of the year is in June, when Celine Dion performs at the Arena. Floor seats are 199€, the concert is sold out"http://www.kauppalehti.fi/5/i/talous/uutis...n.jsp?oid=11749 edit: oh and I forgot.The opening act is not confirmed yet, the promotion manager promised to contact me when the artist/band/dj is confirmed. Edited May 6, 2008 at 10:28 AM by nano Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Salla Posted May 6, 2008 at 04:30 PM Posted May 6, 2008 at 04:30 PM Well, yeah, I agree, the prices are pretty outrageous if you're used to 50e or less, like it has been pretty much with everyone up til now. But I guess it's trend, a lot of the concerts are around 100e this summer. And even I, a huge fan, was dissapointed when I found out how much the tickets were, and I have to say that I was pretty surprised the tickets sold out so fast. So I guess that shows, that people are willing to pay a lot for someone as amazing as Céline. But then again, I'm pretty sure that there are a lot of people who adore her, that just aren't able to pay 199e or even 109e for a ticket. It's kinda sad. Quote
Terre Posted May 7, 2008 at 07:30 PM Posted May 7, 2008 at 07:30 PM Do you think they would be interested in joining us? Everyone's got to eat, so why not eat with us? I doubt that a bit but I can ask them. Eating before a Céline concert... impossible! I'll be totally so I won't be able to even think about eating. Quote My Taking Chances World TourAmsterdam June 2nd 2008 -Section A4, Row 7, Seat 11Stockholm June 7th 2008 -Section A8/A24, Row 3, Seat 40Helsinki June 9th 2008 -Section 119, Row 4, Seat 2 Bruce freakin' Springsteen
nano Posted May 8, 2008 at 07:42 AM Posted May 8, 2008 at 07:42 AM Robert Wells is performing the next day in Helsinki and I'm sure he'll be here on Monday...any chances of hearing "ASFY" I'd love to see them performing this song. and what about Linda. Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
-annica- Posted May 14, 2008 at 04:38 PM Posted May 14, 2008 at 04:38 PM ooo it would be lovley if they could do something together. I'm not a huge fan of " a song for you" but it would be soo beautiful of they could do "all by myself" together! Quote
nano Posted May 15, 2008 at 11:04 AM Posted May 15, 2008 at 11:04 AM there're some pretty awesome tickets on Huuto.net (finnish auction site)for example Block B, Row 5, seats 11-14 still no news about the opening act. Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Salla Posted May 18, 2008 at 12:45 PM Posted May 18, 2008 at 12:45 PM I've still got 3 tickets for sale! buythembuythembuythembuythem! Quote
nano Posted May 22, 2008 at 07:38 AM Posted May 22, 2008 at 07:38 AM it's getting close, guys! For the non-Finns.....http://www.hartwall-areena.com/en/kuvat/hwa_kartta_eng.gif Driving instructions to the Arena, from City Centre and Highways (PDF)http://www.hartwall-areena.com/en/tiedosto...ta_keskusta.PDF more information: http://www.hartwall-areena.com/en/ Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
MamaOlga Posted May 26, 2008 at 07:11 PM Posted May 26, 2008 at 07:11 PM Hello! I'm looking for 2 tickets to concert in Helsinki!!! I need them very much, but I need two tickets to seat together. Please if anyone could help me, I'm waiting!!! Thanks!!! Quote If I could... I would help You make it through the hungry years,But I know that I could never cry your tears.But I would... If I could I have waited for these days for 12 years!!!20th of May, Paris9th of June, Helsinkihttp://cs98.vkontakte.ru/u1810346/28217086/x_7ede8ab0.jpg
nano Posted May 27, 2008 at 09:31 AM Posted May 27, 2008 at 09:31 AM I got a confirmation from a promotion manager [livenation] that the supporting act in Helsinki will be a Swedish band called "Calaisa". http://www.calaisa.com/http://www.livenation.fi/artist/getArtist/artistId/626092 Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
-annica- Posted May 27, 2008 at 11:43 AM Posted May 27, 2008 at 11:43 AM Calaisia... I think they are pretty good! they participated in "melodifestivalen 2008" with the song "if I could". they sort of remind me of dixie chicks... Quote
-annica- Posted May 27, 2008 at 02:52 PM Posted May 27, 2008 at 02:52 PM anyone know what they are going to sell at the concert, like shirts, tour book and stuf like that? Quote
nano Posted May 27, 2008 at 03:33 PM Posted May 27, 2008 at 03:33 PM well...there's going to be lots of stuff for sale: tour book, t-shirts, hoodie, bags, keychains, mugs, posters, cards etc. etc. Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Salla Posted May 27, 2008 at 04:49 PM Posted May 27, 2008 at 04:49 PM Hello! I'm looking for 2 tickets to concert in Helsinki!!! I need them very much, but I need two tickets to seat together. Please if anyone could help me, I'm waiting!!! Thanks!!! I have extra tickets, but the seats aren't next to each other. Quote
Terre Posted May 28, 2008 at 05:02 PM Posted May 28, 2008 at 05:02 PM I got a confirmation from a promotion manager [livenation] that the supporting act in Helsinki will be a Swedish band called "Calaisa". http://www.calaisa.com/http://www.livenation.fi/artist/getArtist/artistId/626092 Never heard of them... Thanks for the info! Quote My Taking Chances World TourAmsterdam June 2nd 2008 -Section A4, Row 7, Seat 11Stockholm June 7th 2008 -Section A8/A24, Row 3, Seat 40Helsinki June 9th 2008 -Section 119, Row 4, Seat 2 Bruce freakin' Springsteen
MamaOlga Posted May 29, 2008 at 11:55 AM Posted May 29, 2008 at 11:55 AM Hello!Could anyone give me a setlist of the songs Celine will perform in Helsinki? Quote If I could... I would help You make it through the hungry years,But I know that I could never cry your tears.But I would... If I could I have waited for these days for 12 years!!!20th of May, Paris9th of June, Helsinkihttp://cs98.vkontakte.ru/u1810346/28217086/x_7ede8ab0.jpg
Salla Posted May 29, 2008 at 04:31 PM Posted May 29, 2008 at 04:31 PM (edited) All three of my tickets are sold! The fan meeting at Chico's is still on, so if your name isn't on the list and you'd like it to be or if your name is on the list and you aren't able to make it, please, let me know! Edited May 29, 2008 at 04:31 PM by Salla Quote
MamaOlga Posted May 29, 2008 at 05:11 PM Posted May 29, 2008 at 05:11 PM Salla, me and my friend Nataly (she didn't register here yet) will come to the fans' meeting at Chico's!See you there! Quote If I could... I would help You make it through the hungry years,But I know that I could never cry your tears.But I would... If I could I have waited for these days for 12 years!!!20th of May, Paris9th of June, Helsinkihttp://cs98.vkontakte.ru/u1810346/28217086/x_7ede8ab0.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.