celinevegas Posted January 19, 2009 at 08:54 PM Posted January 19, 2009 at 08:54 PM Chelsey and Kim ..your are so lucky Girls!!!!!My GOD!!!! Céline has to look a lot by making this movement only read your messages it feel strongly I envies you, I admit lol!! But I am super satisfied for you two!!! It is sure!!!!! I wish to have this luck also!!!!! Lol!! Maybe! Videos are magnificent, thank you Vic!!!! Quote "2008 to 2009 TAKING CHANCES TOUR..SIMPLY ANOTHER DREAMS REALIZED!.."" 2003 à 2007 OF BEAUTIFUL LIVED MOMENTS..LAS VEGAS ."24 and 25 May 2008 Bercy Paris France 5 July 2008 Nice France 16,20 ,25,31 August 2008Montréal CANADA22 August 2008 Quebec CANADA01 September 2008 Montréal CANADA10 and 12 September 2008 Newark USA 9 November Indianapolis USA (Reporter au 21 Decembre 2008)10 Fébuary 2009 Québec CANADA 15 Fébuary 2009 Montréal CANADA http://www.monsterup.com/upload/1258171336241.jpg
I Surrender Posted January 19, 2009 at 09:07 PM Posted January 19, 2009 at 09:07 PM amazing vids thanks for sharing. what a great moment for you 2 girls Quote http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove-1.jpg http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Anastacia%20div/defeated.png http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove1-kopie-1.jpgGoodbye's Are Not Forever, Goodbye's Are Not The End, They Simply Mean I'll Miss You, Till We Meet Again -xxx-[/b]If You Don't Stand For Something, You'll Fall For Anything !!~ Make A Difference, Think Pink ~ --> Click For Free Mammograms <--
CelineGAfan Posted January 19, 2009 at 09:17 PM Posted January 19, 2009 at 09:17 PM Hey everyone!! I am back home and back to reality. I got home yesterday and "crashed" (I think I got about 7 hours sleep total from Thursday - Sunday) It is a good thing I am off today, because I would be useless at work. First of all I want to say THANK YOU to Kimberly, Chelsey, Brittany, Megan, Katelyn, Dodie, and Tim for participating and working on the banners. THANK YOU Katelyn for finding "Mr. Whispers" and getting him to ATL on the plane. It was so wonderful to finally meet everyone, and I feel like I have made some more Celine friends for life. The weekend went way to fast, and I almost feel like it was a dream, but it was a dream come true because I truly belive that the ATL show was a memorable one for Celine and that is what I had hoped for! I am thrilled for Kimerly and Chelsey on getting their hug from Celine (I gave them a hard time afterward and pouted, but I TRULY am HAPPY and THRILLED for them!!!!) I am not going to lie, it would have been great to have gotten a hug myself too, but my main objective for ATL was for it to be a GREAT show for Celine, and I feel in my heart that it was!!! Besides, I know that one day my dream will become a reality too. Kimberly and Chelsey have proved that persistance pays off. YOU GIRS ROCK!!! I couldn't get my video camera to work , but took lots of pics (some are pretty good, and I will try to post them soon) I don't think mine can top the ones that are already posted though. I either need a camera that isn't so complicated, or I need to take a photography class. Jimena, ahhh, how cool that you still have that picture of Patrick in 1999 when we gave him the quilt for Celine! THANK YOU for shaing that!!He was as sweet as ever, and we owe him so much for taking the welcome banner and "Mr. Whispers" to Celine. I am sorry to be such a slacker about not posting sooner, but I am not as young as I use to be and I had to catch up on some sleep! Chelsey, you did an AMAZING job writing up your review and like Britany said that morning, we can just say "Ditto" to all you wrote. THANK YOU for that detailed and amazing review. THANK YOU fo rmaking ATL an amazing and memorable show for Celine. You all are the best, and I am so happy to have met you all. I hope we will see each other again!!! You made it an amazing, fun, memorable and a BLAST of a weekend for me!!!!!!! You all ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! ((HUGS)) Elisa Quote "THE POWER OF THE DREAM"
celinedream Posted January 19, 2009 at 09:32 PM Posted January 19, 2009 at 09:32 PM Hey Elisa good to have you back !!I'm glad you got some sleep and that you liked the picture w Patrick... now that you mention it I remember that quilt project was HUGE too ! You are a great Celine event planner and I'm sure one day it will happen for you don't lose hope. You did a great job putting all this together BRAVO Quote An angel was looking through,It was you,Yeah you...it'sYou are the REASON.
nuts2you Posted January 19, 2009 at 10:00 PM Posted January 19, 2009 at 10:00 PM Hello, I just saw how BIG Mr Whispers is ,MY GOD CELINE MUST HAVE FREEK OUT. And for the Banner All I got to wow.No wonder she was in a great mood. BWT I hope that u-all add me to r face boook. y-all are getting to be like THE other R. Hope you get to meet her in Raleigh goood luck Quote
fyoung98 Posted January 19, 2009 at 11:20 PM Posted January 19, 2009 at 11:20 PM Here are some of my pictures from Atlanta :whee: :clap: Quote "Anything is possible" http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7202/6841218478_1c7ac7bb2b.jpgDear Celine http://www.flickr.com/people/76163952@N05/ https://www.createspace.com/3456901
Ted Posted January 19, 2009 at 11:24 PM Posted January 19, 2009 at 11:24 PM fyoung98,They are great pictures! Quote http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/tedxyz/Untitled-TrueColor-02.jpg
Chellbie Posted January 19, 2009 at 11:28 PM Posted January 19, 2009 at 11:28 PM FYOUNG- i love that picture of the dancers! did you get them to pose? how adorable! I think you were sitting right in front of us! Wasnt that bside the catwalk that Celine came out of.. Did you hear us fussing with NICK!?! lol Quote Thankful for these moments with Celine...Friday, July 23rd, 2005 - Las Vegas NVTuesday, January 13th, 2009- Nashville TNSaturday, January 17th, 2009 - Atlanta GATuesday, January 20th, 2009 - Raleigh NCFriday, January 23rd,2009 - Miami FLTuesday, February 24th,2009 - Denver COThursday, February 26th,2009 - Omaha NEWednesday, February 3rd, 2010 - Chicago, ILhttp://i42.tinypic.com/293k31j.jpg
fyoung98 Posted January 19, 2009 at 11:41 PM Posted January 19, 2009 at 11:41 PM FYOUNG- i love that picture of the dancers! did you get them to pose? how adorable! I think you were sitting right in front of us! Wasnt that bside the catwalk that Celine came out of.. Did you hear us fussing with NICK!?! lol Yes, I was sitting besinde the catwalk! I wish I had been as brave as you guys because maybe I could have gotten a hug too. I am happy for you though I'll get my chance. I saw you guys behind me but I didn't hear the "fussing". There were a couple of couples in front of us who had been fussing about being "under the stage" so I tried tuning out anyone who wasn't paying attention to Celine. I did get a picture of him. I've got more pictures. There coming! Quote "Anything is possible" http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7202/6841218478_1c7ac7bb2b.jpgDear Celine http://www.flickr.com/people/76163952@N05/ https://www.createspace.com/3456901
takeachance Posted January 19, 2009 at 11:43 PM Posted January 19, 2009 at 11:43 PM (edited) Oh my god, I leave the forum for a minute. LOL and look what has happened in here!!!! Cant get over the fact yer hugs are on video, ye must be like so happy!!! Man that is so cool,ive watched it a few times ! i hope to hug her one day too Wel see!!!!! Well done guys again ............. Thats so funny about her smelling so lovely after the show! If that was me i bet i would stink!!!!!!!! Edited January 19, 2009 at 11:51 PM by takeachance Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
fyoung98 Posted January 20, 2009 at 12:23 AM Posted January 20, 2009 at 12:23 AM More of my pictures! Man I wish I could go to another concert!PS: My birthday is January 25th (Same as Rene-Charles!) He is huge! They should smile more Quote "Anything is possible" http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7202/6841218478_1c7ac7bb2b.jpgDear Celine http://www.flickr.com/people/76163952@N05/ https://www.createspace.com/3456901
nuts2you Posted January 20, 2009 at 12:34 AM Posted January 20, 2009 at 12:34 AM any video"s of the speech, I havent seen yet. and what did she say. Also I have been just wondering if anyone knows when she leave the arera does she cover up from the cold. pls answer. Is anyone going to get RC A B-DAY CARD. Quote
fyoung98 Posted January 20, 2009 at 12:37 AM Posted January 20, 2009 at 12:37 AM Quote "Anything is possible" http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7202/6841218478_1c7ac7bb2b.jpgDear Celine http://www.flickr.com/people/76163952@N05/ https://www.createspace.com/3456901
kwright Posted January 20, 2009 at 01:09 AM Posted January 20, 2009 at 01:09 AM WOW thanks so much for the pictures! They are GREAT! Quote "Let me be the one to love you more..."
thatgirlmeghan Posted January 20, 2009 at 01:35 AM Posted January 20, 2009 at 01:35 AM I have a silly story. After the concert, I finally pushed my way outside the arena. I walked along--happy to have some room to breathe---when I hear Celine singing Taking Chances. I slow down. Yes, I can hear her clearly. It sounds like it is coming out of the vents in the ground. I am a bit puzzled because I realize it is being sung live. I stop. I look down. I turn to a lady beside me and say something about the music coming out of the vents. I am very confused because clearly Celine's voice shouldn't be coming out of the vents---especially since she had already left the building and the concert was over. I walk on still puzzled into the Omni hotel and into the elevator. The elevator is jam packed with folks from the concert. Older folks mostly. It is really quiet. I hear Celine singing as clear as day again and ask, "Okay, please tell me you all hear Celine singing right now?" They laugh. "Okay good....." I look around and realize Celine is singing from my pocket. I crack up. I had accidentally been playing my recordings all that time. DoH! I honestly thought i had lost my mind. Anyway, the folks on the elevator got a nice repeat performance of Taking Chances. LOL. Sometimes I am so silly. Quote
Koolan Posted January 20, 2009 at 01:46 AM Posted January 20, 2009 at 01:46 AM OMD, that's hilarious! :sofunny: I don't blame you though! Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Libeck528 Posted January 20, 2009 at 02:20 AM Posted January 20, 2009 at 02:20 AM Haha nice story!!! How funny! Quote Wake up everybody no more sleeping in bedNo more backward thinking time for thinking aheadThe world has changed so very muchFrom what it used to beThere is so much hatred war and povertyWake up all the teachers time to teach a new wayMaybe then they'll listen to what you have to sayCause they're the ones who's coming up and the world is in their handsWhen you teach the children teach them the best you can.The world won't get no better if we just let it beThe world won't get no better we gotta change itSo make a change www.thehungersite.comhttp://i38.tinypic.com/i72wyq.jpgGracias a mi amiga, Emily!
tim123 Posted January 20, 2009 at 12:38 PM Posted January 20, 2009 at 12:38 PM I have a silly story. After the concert, I finally pushed my way outside the arena. I walked along--happy to have some room to breathe---when I hear Celine singing Taking Chances. I slow down. Yes, I can hear her clearly. It sounds like it is coming out of the vents in the ground. I am a bit puzzled because I realize it is being sung live. I stop. I look down. I turn to a lady beside me and say something about the music coming out of the vents. I am very confused because clearly Celine's voice shouldn't be coming out of the vents---especially since she had already left the building and the concert was over. I walk on still puzzled into the Omni hotel and into the elevator. The elevator is jam packed with folks from the concert. Older folks mostly. It is really quiet. I hear Celine singing as clear as day again and ask, "Okay, please tell me you all hear Celine singing right now?" They laugh. "Okay good....." I look around and realize Celine is singing from my pocket. I crack up. I had accidentally been playing my recordings all that time. DoH! I honestly thought i had lost my mind. Anyway, the folks on the elevator got a nice repeat performance of Taking Chances. LOL. Sometimes I am so silly.I can see myself doing that. I've walked into a mirror at the gym before LOL Quote
Kye Posted January 20, 2009 at 06:45 PM Posted January 20, 2009 at 06:45 PM Great pics everyone! Quote Du Soleil Au Coeur
kathyc25 Posted January 20, 2009 at 09:26 PM Posted January 20, 2009 at 09:26 PM Oh maaaaan! I knew I shouldn`t have come in here! now I want to go to another concert!! Quote Music Is Life...Live ItYou are the music while the music lasts. ~T.S. Eliot"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." ~ Walt Disney
QueenCeline Posted January 21, 2009 at 03:09 AM Posted January 21, 2009 at 03:09 AM So were no reviews written for this concert (by writers of course, your girls' reviews are AMAZING ) Quote Marc~~~~~~~~Taking Chances World TourSeptember 29, 2008December 16, 2008
celinedream Posted January 21, 2009 at 03:24 PM Posted January 21, 2009 at 03:24 PM (edited) i looked on google but couldn't find any press reviews that picture of Miguel and Zach posing for you is great thanks for posting Edited January 21, 2009 at 03:25 PM by celinedream Quote An angel was looking through,It was you,Yeah you...it'sYou are the REASON.
anget64 Posted January 21, 2009 at 04:42 PM Posted January 21, 2009 at 04:42 PM great pictures!!!!!!!!!i wish i could go again Quote http://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-snc1/v312/139/112/29503273/n29503273_31358465_8115.jpgSeptember 6th @ foxwoods!!!!BEST NIGHT September 12th at prudential!!!!! Take Part in our WORLD TOUR VIDEO for Celine & her team!!!!!
kwright Posted January 22, 2009 at 09:18 PM Posted January 22, 2009 at 09:18 PM Here are some wayyy late pictures! mine aren't as good as everybody else's but i thought i would add them in there! [attachment=31416:sopretty.jpg] Quote "Let me be the one to love you more..."
kwright Posted January 22, 2009 at 09:23 PM Posted January 22, 2009 at 09:23 PM Here's some more[attachment=31420:beautiful.jpg] Quote "Let me be the one to love you more..."
CelineGAfan Posted January 22, 2009 at 09:48 PM Posted January 22, 2009 at 09:48 PM Ah, thanks Katelyn..those pics are wonderful!! You are doing better than me, I am later than you. I haven't posted any of my pics...yet. I DO have them on Facebook, and I promise I will get them on here sooner or later. I hope this finds everyone doing great. Wish I had another ATL weekend coming up like I did last weekend! Elisa Quote "THE POWER OF THE DREAM"
kwright Posted January 23, 2009 at 01:01 AM Posted January 23, 2009 at 01:01 AM haha yea if anybody wants to see all of my pics just go onto facebook! just search katelyn wright! Quote "Let me be the one to love you more..."
hellmeister Posted January 23, 2009 at 03:21 PM Posted January 23, 2009 at 03:21 PM pic from my meet and greet...yay Quote
KimboCosmo Posted January 23, 2009 at 05:33 PM Posted January 23, 2009 at 05:33 PM Hehe...so funny to know what's in the bag, and knowing exactly what you and Celine are thinking. Quote http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2765/48940711.png "You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep, because reality is finally better than your dreams." Visit Celinerific.com today!
stevethefan Posted January 24, 2009 at 04:15 AM Posted January 24, 2009 at 04:15 AM pic from my meet and greet...yay That's a great picture. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.