I Surrender Posted June 22, 2008 at 11:13 AM Posted June 22, 2008 at 11:13 AM How can u see that while she is wearing this tent ? she seems fine in other pics Quote http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove-1.jpg http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Anastacia%20div/defeated.png http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove1-kopie-1.jpgGoodbye's Are Not Forever, Goodbye's Are Not The End, They Simply Mean I'll Miss You, Till We Meet Again -xxx-[/b]If You Don't Stand For Something, You'll Fall For Anything !!~ Make A Difference, Think Pink ~ --> Click For Free Mammograms <--
bjoernclausen Posted June 22, 2008 at 05:18 PM Author Posted June 22, 2008 at 05:18 PM 'Finally uploaded my Copenhagen photos on to photobucket. My camera is really crappy, but there are some ok photos in there. http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y203/jadoredion/Copenhagen/ Enjoy! Thanks sooooo much! Really turning back time for me! She really put on somd pounds! 'Cus she's preeeegnant - it's true, I tell ya'! Quote Selv tak, Céline!http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/bjoernclausen/tak-love-celine.jpgCopenhagen, 5th of June 2008 http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/bjoernclausen/TakingChancesDKsmall.jpg
bjoernclausen Posted June 22, 2008 at 05:20 PM Author Posted June 22, 2008 at 05:20 PM Wooow,love this pic! http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y203/jadoredion/Copenhagen/052.jpg Quote Selv tak, Céline!http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/bjoernclausen/tak-love-celine.jpgCopenhagen, 5th of June 2008 http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/bjoernclausen/TakingChancesDKsmall.jpg
ce-line Posted June 30, 2008 at 07:45 PM Posted June 30, 2008 at 07:45 PM thanks for the bootleg! I was just thinking about the Copenhagen concert..I had so much fun!I loved the incident with the microphone stand during RDMH...lol..it was so funny. No problem, glad u liked - not too sure alotta people noticed that it's here, lol! The incident with the mic stand - I'm not too sure whatcha talking about? What incident?she said to the dancers "take that mic stand away for me, please" or something like that...but the dancers didn't hear her. She was so cute saing "nah" or something and did it herself.. That's why she was little late spinning the other half of the microphone. Haha, I noticed this too! So cute! Thanks everyone for the photos and the mp3s. I didn't have anything myself only a few crappy photos from my phone... And by the way... I saw your discussion of the black dress and just wanted to say that I love it. Much better than the purple! I was cheeky enough to borrow your signature Bjørn. Hope you don't mind! Quote http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh31/celinetime/Wall_1-sig2-cut_zpsc3440219.jpg"Now hounds of love are hunting..." http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh31/celinetime/Mirasig_zps9c49e4c3.jpg"I'm so tired of this guessing game..."
nano Posted July 2, 2008 at 09:29 AM Posted July 2, 2008 at 09:29 AM 2 photos from Celine's concert in Copenhagen are now on TC! Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Davey84 Posted July 10, 2008 at 11:58 AM Posted July 10, 2008 at 11:58 AM http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/Arras/IMG_1887.jpg Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Soloni Posted July 14, 2008 at 09:47 PM Posted July 14, 2008 at 09:47 PM heY THANKS Quote http://i416.photobucket.com/albums/pp249/Celinesoloni/nick-huh2.gif When Life Hands You Lemons, Throw Them Back And Yell; I Want Celine DionCelineDionGraphics
Julian Posted February 21, 2010 at 09:53 PM Posted February 21, 2010 at 09:53 PM Hej Hej I just found a pic in an article about the German Taking Chances concerts and their HD Screens and i think the pic belongs to the Copenhagen concert. http://www.stadionwelt.de/sw_business/images/news/1213021780.jpgAm i right? It looks greathttp://www.stadionwelt.de/sw_business/inde...amp;ukategorie= Quote
ce-line Posted February 22, 2010 at 11:40 PM Posted February 22, 2010 at 11:40 PM Hej Hej I just found a pic in an article about the German Taking Chances concerts and their HD Screens and i think the pic belongs to the Copenhagen concert. http://www.stadionwelt.de/sw_business/images/news/1213021780.jpgAm i right? It looks greathttp://www.stadionwelt.de/sw_business/inde...amp;ukategorie= Yeah, I think it does, actually. Thanks! Or I mean... Danke schön! Quote http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh31/celinetime/Wall_1-sig2-cut_zpsc3440219.jpg"Now hounds of love are hunting..." http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh31/celinetime/Mirasig_zps9c49e4c3.jpg"I'm so tired of this guessing game..."
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.