No1IrishFan Posted June 6, 2008 at 10:55 AM Posted June 6, 2008 at 10:55 AM So did she sing 'The Prayer' with Andrea on the screen? Quote
pol Posted June 6, 2008 at 10:55 AM Posted June 6, 2008 at 10:55 AM It's my own wishful thinking....but I really think they wanted to sing "Think Twice" after MHWGO in Amsterdam. To me, that explains why she was wearing the 'walking' dress (she used in Paris & Antwerp), instead of the purple dress. And of course they rehearsed it.... perhaps Celine wasnt up to it.. What is that "walking dress"? Quote http://www.celinedion.com/celinedion/english/images/tourheader.gifhttp://img212.imageshack.us/img212/2794/25241103520d133287fabux1.jpg MY TOUR DATESJune 12th, 2008 - Berlin, GermanyJune 28th, 2008 - Cracow, Poland
Dionesque Posted June 6, 2008 at 10:55 AM Posted June 6, 2008 at 10:55 AM The "walking/tent" dress she only used in Paris before Amsterdam. In Antwerp she still wore the long purple one. OMG, Mathias, so she has been rehearsing "TT" during the soundcheck?!! You've been there so can you tell us?? Actually one of the reason I wanted to go to Amsterdam show so badly was... because of "TT", because I was soooo sure she will sing it there!! It was almost as huge in NL like it has been in the UK!!! So I was really VERY surprised not to hear it in Amsterdam.... I can't say I was disappointed with the entire concert - not at all! But you know what I mean? It's like you are looking forward so much to something (in this case: to hear "TT" live) and than.... ah-ah - forget your hope... Quote Visit me on Facebook 14th & 16th May 2008 - Antwerp Sportpaleis24th & 25th May 2008 - Paris Bercy2nd June 2008 - Amsterdam ArenA12th June 2008 - Berlin Waldbühne18th June 2008 - Köln Arena20th June 2008 - Hamburg Colorline Arena28th June 2008 - Kraków Błonia Park1st July 2008 - Vienna Stadthalle15th, 16th, 19th & 20th August 2008 - Montréal Bell Centre10th, 15th & 16th March 2011 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace ColosseumJ'étais là pour toi, Céline! Why has Javito been silenced ???
Dionesque Posted June 6, 2008 at 11:05 AM Posted June 6, 2008 at 11:05 AM (edited) What is that "walking dress"? It's this one: http://i25.tinypic.com/xbmkpc.jpg(the photo from Paris, May 25tth show) We call it "walking" dress because it's not reaching the floor so it's surely easier to walk in it as in the purple one. Edited June 6, 2008 at 11:07 AM by Dionesque Quote Visit me on Facebook 14th & 16th May 2008 - Antwerp Sportpaleis24th & 25th May 2008 - Paris Bercy2nd June 2008 - Amsterdam ArenA12th June 2008 - Berlin Waldbühne18th June 2008 - Köln Arena20th June 2008 - Hamburg Colorline Arena28th June 2008 - Kraków Błonia Park1st July 2008 - Vienna Stadthalle15th, 16th, 19th & 20th August 2008 - Montréal Bell Centre10th, 15th & 16th March 2011 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace ColosseumJ'étais là pour toi, Céline! Why has Javito been silenced ???
CSCfan Posted June 6, 2008 at 11:16 AM Posted June 6, 2008 at 11:16 AM The "walking/tent" dress she only used in Paris before Amsterdam. In Antwerp she still wore the long purple one. OMG, Mathias, so she has been rehearsing "TT" during the soundcheck?!! You've been there so can you tell us?? Actually one of the reason I wanted to go to Amsterdam show so badly was... because of "TT", because I was soooo sure she will sing it there!! It was almost as huge in NL like it has been in the UK!!! So I was really VERY surprised not to hear it in Amsterdam.... I can't say I was disappointed with the entire concert - not at all! But you know what I mean? It's like you are looking forward so much to something (in this case: to hear "TT" live) and than.... ah-ah - forget your hope... She also used it in Antwerp, except for the first show.... they figured out the purple dress wasn't really made to walk with (as she does in PQTME). I wasn't there unfortunately, but they (the band) did rehearse it.. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Dionesque Posted June 6, 2008 at 11:24 AM Posted June 6, 2008 at 11:24 AM She also used it in Antwerp, except for the first show.... they figured out the purple dress wasn't really made to walk with (as she does in PQTME). Well, I don't mean to quarell with you but I was in Antwerp on the 14th and 16th and she deffinitely wore the purple dress for these two shows - here's one of my own photos from Antwerp: http://i29.tinypic.com/24b1d1u.jpg I only can't speak for the show on May 13th as I haven't been there. Quote Visit me on Facebook 14th & 16th May 2008 - Antwerp Sportpaleis24th & 25th May 2008 - Paris Bercy2nd June 2008 - Amsterdam ArenA12th June 2008 - Berlin Waldbühne18th June 2008 - Köln Arena20th June 2008 - Hamburg Colorline Arena28th June 2008 - Kraków Błonia Park1st July 2008 - Vienna Stadthalle15th, 16th, 19th & 20th August 2008 - Montréal Bell Centre10th, 15th & 16th March 2011 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace ColosseumJ'étais là pour toi, Céline! Why has Javito been silenced ???
CSCfan Posted June 6, 2008 at 11:28 AM Posted June 6, 2008 at 11:28 AM Oh my bad, I mixed it up with the 1st Paris show.... she used the purple dress on the first show, but the other one at the other shows.. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Dionesque Posted June 6, 2008 at 11:30 AM Posted June 6, 2008 at 11:30 AM Ohja, now I see, hehe! Been to too many concerts, Mathias?? Quote Visit me on Facebook 14th & 16th May 2008 - Antwerp Sportpaleis24th & 25th May 2008 - Paris Bercy2nd June 2008 - Amsterdam ArenA12th June 2008 - Berlin Waldbühne18th June 2008 - Köln Arena20th June 2008 - Hamburg Colorline Arena28th June 2008 - Kraków Błonia Park1st July 2008 - Vienna Stadthalle15th, 16th, 19th & 20th August 2008 - Montréal Bell Centre10th, 15th & 16th March 2011 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace ColosseumJ'étais là pour toi, Céline! Why has Javito been silenced ???
pol Posted June 6, 2008 at 11:42 AM Posted June 6, 2008 at 11:42 AM What is that "walking dress"? It's this one: http://i25.tinypic.com/xbmkpc.jpg(the photo from Paris, May 25tth show) We call it "walking" dress because it's not reaching the floor so it's surely easier to walk in it as in the purple one. thanks now I understand the "walking" expression Quote http://www.celinedion.com/celinedion/english/images/tourheader.gifhttp://img212.imageshack.us/img212/2794/25241103520d133287fabux1.jpg MY TOUR DATESJune 12th, 2008 - Berlin, GermanyJune 28th, 2008 - Cracow, Poland
Bralo20 Posted June 6, 2008 at 11:44 AM Posted June 6, 2008 at 11:44 AM To bad that there aren't to many pictures of this concerts. I wonder why they did not allow any camera's in Denmark? Quote ...
pol Posted June 6, 2008 at 11:51 AM Posted June 6, 2008 at 11:51 AM To bad that there aren't to many pictures of this concerts. I wonder why they did not allow any camera's in Denmark? Let's just hope many photos are just to come soon Quote http://www.celinedion.com/celinedion/english/images/tourheader.gifhttp://img212.imageshack.us/img212/2794/25241103520d133287fabux1.jpg MY TOUR DATESJune 12th, 2008 - Berlin, GermanyJune 28th, 2008 - Cracow, Poland
I Surrender Posted June 6, 2008 at 12:17 PM Posted June 6, 2008 at 12:17 PM And a setlist please Really would like to know if she did The Prayer or not. Quote http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove-1.jpg http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Anastacia%20div/defeated.png http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove1-kopie-1.jpgGoodbye's Are Not Forever, Goodbye's Are Not The End, They Simply Mean I'll Miss You, Till We Meet Again -xxx-[/b]If You Don't Stand For Something, You'll Fall For Anything !!~ Make A Difference, Think Pink ~ --> Click For Free Mammograms <--
Prince Whiskers Posted June 6, 2008 at 12:29 PM Posted June 6, 2008 at 12:29 PM Crowd estimate, please? Quote http://cdn.webecoist.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/modern-pet-solo-blown-glass.jpg
VinnyT. Posted June 6, 2008 at 12:34 PM Posted June 6, 2008 at 12:34 PM Crowd estimate, please? 42.000 Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
Celine_2533 Posted June 6, 2008 at 12:49 PM Posted June 6, 2008 at 12:49 PM sold out? Quote http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i78/title156/Sig2013.jpg
Céline's Blues Posted June 6, 2008 at 12:53 PM Posted June 6, 2008 at 12:53 PM sold out? Good one! On Céline's EU tour there is a special equipement tested. Usually only the first 5 rows from the stage are filled with real ppl. The rest is just a fake holographic projection to make her feel she is wanted! But sorry to burst your bubble, no Céline concert is sold out here!!!! NONE!!!!! FLOP!!!!!!! Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
I Surrender Posted June 6, 2008 at 12:56 PM Posted June 6, 2008 at 12:56 PM almost sold out then ? Quote http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove-1.jpg http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Anastacia%20div/defeated.png http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/suus_73/Celine%20Dion/MyLove1-kopie-1.jpgGoodbye's Are Not Forever, Goodbye's Are Not The End, They Simply Mean I'll Miss You, Till We Meet Again -xxx-[/b]If You Don't Stand For Something, You'll Fall For Anything !!~ Make A Difference, Think Pink ~ --> Click For Free Mammograms <--
AlberDR2 Posted June 6, 2008 at 01:18 PM Posted June 6, 2008 at 01:18 PM (edited) My Heart Will Go On - Copenhague (love stadium views) Edited June 6, 2008 at 01:18 PM by AlberDR2 Quote http://i48.tinypic.com/2ngfr0p.jpg
VinnyT. Posted June 6, 2008 at 01:24 PM Posted June 6, 2008 at 01:24 PM sold out?should be! Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
hutz13 Posted June 6, 2008 at 01:36 PM Posted June 6, 2008 at 01:36 PM And a setlist please Really would like to know if she did The Prayer or not. Me Too! maybe if we pray for an answer? Quote
anewdayhascome Posted June 6, 2008 at 01:52 PM Posted June 6, 2008 at 01:52 PM no setlist? Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019 Paris 12th September 2nd and 3rd October 2026
hutz13 Posted June 6, 2008 at 01:55 PM Posted June 6, 2008 at 01:55 PM I was looking for videos and she did The Prayer in Copenhagen Quote
nano Posted June 6, 2008 at 01:57 PM Posted June 6, 2008 at 01:57 PM oh boy...the concert in Parken was amazing. The crow was so great, we had great seats (center, 4th row). Celine was on fire....her expressions on stage were amazing. She couldn't care less about her short dresses..lol..you could see everything. She made the audience sing.."heeeyyy-ouu. hey-hey-houuuu...etc" ...lol..you know what I mean! That was so cool....and of course she wanted to take us on tour with her. She also let the audience sang "The Show Must Go on" (first line of the chorus)....I can't remember singing so loud ever in my life. Longer review coming when I get home after the Helsinki concert.. "tak tak..." Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Bellamy Posted June 6, 2008 at 02:07 PM Posted June 6, 2008 at 02:07 PM You made me want to hear bootleg. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Bruno Dion Posted June 6, 2008 at 02:14 PM Posted June 6, 2008 at 02:14 PM no photo? Quote Celine Through The World http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z29/Lalo_chrysler/Aspecto%20Grafico/Forumbanner1.png http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z29/Lalo_chrysler/Aspecto%20Grafico/Forumbanner2.png http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/5355/signatureforum2.png
Dionesque Posted June 6, 2008 at 02:17 PM Posted June 6, 2008 at 02:17 PM Wish I were there.... Thank for your review, Anu!! Can't wait for the longer one! Quote Visit me on Facebook 14th & 16th May 2008 - Antwerp Sportpaleis24th & 25th May 2008 - Paris Bercy2nd June 2008 - Amsterdam ArenA12th June 2008 - Berlin Waldbühne18th June 2008 - Köln Arena20th June 2008 - Hamburg Colorline Arena28th June 2008 - Kraków Błonia Park1st July 2008 - Vienna Stadthalle15th, 16th, 19th & 20th August 2008 - Montréal Bell Centre10th, 15th & 16th March 2011 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace ColosseumJ'étais là pour toi, Céline! Why has Javito been silenced ???
fred Posted June 6, 2008 at 02:48 PM Posted June 6, 2008 at 02:48 PM Wow, I thought it was gonna be center stage in Parken and I am also suprised to see that the roof seems to be off. /fred Quote Peace and love to all.
Céline's Blues Posted June 6, 2008 at 03:05 PM Posted June 6, 2008 at 03:05 PM My Heart Will Go On - Copenhague (love stadium views) What the heck is she wearing? I still have a crush on her sporty suit she wore for Wango-Tango 2002 where she didn't even try to pretend MHWGO to be a serious concert moment. Oh, and she even sang it LIVE back then! Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
Davey84 Posted June 6, 2008 at 04:30 PM Posted June 6, 2008 at 04:30 PM erm seba 'oney you saw the same dress in Antwerpen Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.