Jump to content

Which Celine song would you like to be played on your wedding day & why?


Recommended Posts

Posted
:wub: One of the best written (and sung) songs of all time, for me, is The Colour Of My Love! It talks about taking a blank canvas and painting a beautiful picture of the one you love. It's like listening to a story being told. As you can see from my signature below, I feel the last verse is the best. So powerful! It brings tears to my eyes everytime I hear it. I also like the fact that it isn't one of the over-played Celine-songs that someone, who isn't OBSESSED like me, probably wouldn't know! I did plan to have this played at my wedding, but we never got around to having a reception :no:

"...I offer what you cannot buy,

devoted love, until we die"

~Je t'aime, Céline!

 

http://www.celinerific.com/Gallery/CelineRene/CelineRene26.jpg

Posted

I can't believe no one picked "Falling Into You"

 

perfect song!

Posted
I can't believe no one picked "Falling Into You"

 

perfect song!

 

 

Falling Into You is another good choice! I was also thinking that I Surrender would also be an interesting choice, too.

Posted

Without a doubt I would have I Love You I listened to that song over and over and over as a little girl it's so beautiful. I really love it it's probably my favourite track on Falling Into You. This song has a nice feel to it it's a happy love song and reminds me of my childhood :)

 

The Greatest Reward, The Colour of My Love, If That's What it Takes and All The Way are also in my mind when that day comes.

Posted

yes falling into you so beautiful and sentimental

I alwaays thought I would play the color of my love,I am your angel,

and in the honey moon if walls could talkkkkkkkkkkk,so sexy :eek_drop:

http://i893.photobucket.com/albums/ac137/Venus_1982/new1.jpg

Angel of My World

[/i]

Posted
I changed my mind...now I want it to be The Power Of Love. I decided that while watching her perform it at the first Sydney concert :)
Posted
I can't believe no one picked "Falling Into You"

 

perfect song!

 

 

*nods* Definitely a great choice. "Seduces Me", as well...the most sensual song she's ever done, if you ask me.

http://image71.webshots.com/71/0/85/81/2396085810060336923zxaiTG_ph.jpg

 

 

"...and let me tell you...if René thought that he was the bus...but forget about it. It's René-Charles that's the bus".

I love you Céline!

 

Corel Centre, Ottawa, September 14, 1999

Palais D'Omnisports De Bercy, Paris, May 19 & 20, 2008

The Globe, Stockholm, June 7, 2008

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...