Costa Santos Posted September 14, 2007 at 04:09 PM Posted September 14, 2007 at 04:09 PM In Brazil, a lot of couples have frequently picked Beauty And The Beast or Because You Loved Me as their wedding song. Particularly, I wouldn't pick one of those ones... I'd pick Pour Que Tu M'Aimes Encore or A New Day Has Come as my wedding song. Quote CELINE, I'M SO PROUD OF LOVING YOU. http://www.celinedion.com/global/images/worldtour/worldtour_sa_5.jpg I was there...: ... May, 20th - Paris, France...... May, 21st - Paris, France...... May, 24th - Paris, France...... May, 25th - Paris, France...... May, 27th - Paris, France...... May, 30th - Dublin, Ireland...... June, 02nd - Amsterdam, Holland...
Love, Posted September 14, 2007 at 05:25 PM Posted September 14, 2007 at 05:25 PM I'm pritty much the same person,but if one day i get to marriage,i'd like to hear Goodbye's because this song means a lot in my life and is related with many things.....if i hadn't heard this song,maybe i wouldn't have been here with you today... That's a song for funeral though. :mdr: In Brazil, a lot of couples have frequently picked Beauty And The Beast or Because You Loved Me as their wedding song. Particularly, I wouldn't pick one of those ones... I'd pick Pour Que Tu M'Aimes Encore or A New Day Has Come as my wedding song. "Beauty and the Beast" ? Who's the beast? :laugh: Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted September 14, 2007 at 07:05 PM Posted September 14, 2007 at 07:05 PM "Beauty and the Beast" ? Who's the beast? :laugh: [/color] The in-laws? Anyway, my answer to the question at hand are the following: - My Heart Will Go On- Have You Ever Been In Love- Taking Chances- Love Doesn't Ask Why- I Know What Love Is- Halfway To Heaven- The Reason- Because You Loved Me- The Colour Of My Love- Then You Look At Me- The Greatest Reward- Faith- You And I- Come To Me Yeah, okay, so there won't be any other singers allowed during my ceremony. LOL ...Joe... Quote
A New Day Has Come Posted September 15, 2007 at 12:56 AM Posted September 15, 2007 at 12:56 AM When I do get married in the future it will be "At Last, "The color of my Love," "A New Day Has Come slow version." At my Honeymoon "Seduces Me." Quote
tativale Posted September 15, 2007 at 01:28 AM Posted September 15, 2007 at 01:28 AM In Brazil, a lot of couples have frequently picked Beauty And The Beast or Because You Loved Me as their wedding song. Particularly, I wouldn't pick one of those ones... I'd pick Pour Que Tu M'Aimes Encore or A New Day Has Come as my wedding song. "Beauty and the Beast" ? Who's the beast? :laugh: love, you crack me up!!!!!! :laugh: I'd choose Because you loved me, pour que tu m'aimes encore and anew day has come slow version .. and for non Celine song, From this moment by Shania :wub: Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
princesscd5729 Posted September 15, 2007 at 02:20 AM Posted September 15, 2007 at 02:20 AM pour que tu m'aimes encore, i absolutely love that song and think it's so pretty or I would go with If that's what it takes too, seeing no one in my family speaks french lol! Quote
celinerific Posted September 15, 2007 at 02:26 AM Posted September 15, 2007 at 02:26 AM In Brazil, a lot of couples have frequently picked Beauty And The Beast or Because You Loved Me as their wedding song. Particularly, I wouldn't pick one of those ones... I'd pick Pour Que Tu M'Aimes Encore or A New Day Has Come as my wedding song. "Beauty and the Beast" ? Who's the beast? :laugh: Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
philip3b04 Posted September 15, 2007 at 04:32 AM Posted September 15, 2007 at 04:32 AM I Finally Found SomeoneCeline sang this song in Oscar The Power of Love is good too Quote
Love, Posted September 15, 2007 at 08:03 AM Posted September 15, 2007 at 08:03 AM In Brazil, a lot of couples have frequently picked Beauty And The Beast or Because You Loved Me as their wedding song. Particularly, I wouldn't pick one of those ones... I'd pick Pour Que Tu M'Aimes Encore or A New Day Has Come as my wedding song. "Beauty and the Beast" ? Who's the beast? :laugh: love, you crack me up!!!!!! :laugh: Yeah... the beast comes out during the night of the Honeymoon! :mdr: Sorry... I just had to say it! Quote
mikymika Posted September 15, 2007 at 08:42 AM Posted September 15, 2007 at 08:42 AM l'AMOUR EXISTE ENCORE Quote MA COLLECTION NEW VERSION SURhttp://img846.imageshack.us/img846/2483/copiedecopiedecelinedio.jpg Visitez mon site webFALLING INTO DION
Zora Posted September 15, 2007 at 07:05 PM Posted September 15, 2007 at 07:05 PM (edited) Not sure about the whole marriage thing but if i did, maybe If That's What It Takes. Or maybe Unison lol! Yes or L'Amoure Existe Encore. It would defintely be a Celiner anyway! Edited September 15, 2007 at 07:06 PM by Zora Quote LIFE BEGINS WITH LOVE
Bell Posted September 16, 2007 at 07:10 AM Author Posted September 16, 2007 at 07:10 AM "Beauty and the Beast" ? Who's the beast? :laugh: [/color] The in-laws? Anyway, my answer to the question at hand are the following: - My Heart Will Go On- Have You Ever Been In Love- Taking Chances- Love Doesn't Ask Why- I Know What Love Is- Halfway To Heaven- The Reason- Because You Loved Me- The Colour Of My Love- Then You Look At Me- The Greatest Reward- Faith- You And I- Come To Me Yeah, okay, so there won't be any other singers allowed during my ceremony. LOL ...Joe...'Halfway To Heaven' is definitely a good choice. Quote 16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
smw Posted September 16, 2007 at 07:54 AM Posted September 16, 2007 at 07:54 AM i just wouldn't, i don't think. maybe ONE at the reception. but people know how obsessed I am...and i think they would just kind of roll their eyes...and celine's kind of my personal interest, anyway. Quote
Bell Posted September 16, 2007 at 08:22 AM Author Posted September 16, 2007 at 08:22 AM By the way, if it`s not a Celine song, it will be one of these: 'Endless Love' (Luther Vandross & Mariah Carey`s version);Whitney Houston`s 'I Have Nothing';Beyonce`s 'Dangerously In Love'. Quote 16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
Immensité Posted September 16, 2007 at 09:26 AM Posted September 16, 2007 at 09:26 AM For me it would have been "Power of love" if it wasn't a cover,because I would like the song to be just Celine. For me it will be "You and I" with no doubt. Quote
ajguerras Posted September 16, 2007 at 04:58 PM Posted September 16, 2007 at 04:58 PM I think the right one is Miles to Go, because when yo get married there`s miles to go before you sleep....and definetly Faith`s Hill "You Stay with Me".. Quote I need someone to loves m like Celine loved René... And just like she sang in LTAL track # 16, I ask for that exact same thingwww.twitter.com/ajguerras
Etpuisunjour Posted September 22, 2007 at 09:42 PM Posted September 22, 2007 at 09:42 PM I can't decide between "Have You Ever Been In Love", "Partout Je Te Vois" and "If That's What It Takes". For the first dance, it would have to be one of the slow ones, but "If That's What It Takes" is my favorite song and it would have to be played at some point. It would be interesting to see if anyone else recognized it, since I'm the only Céline fan that I know in real life. Not that I'm getting married anytime in the near future. Quote "The only power I have - the only power any of us have - is to be who we are." Jacen Solo, "Traitor"
nickah79 Posted October 6, 2007 at 11:45 PM Posted October 6, 2007 at 11:45 PM (edited) For me, the "ceremony" would begin with "I Know What Love Is" and when we're pronounced married, "A New Day Has Come" (radio remix) would start playing immediately ... for it definitely would be a new day and the sweetest day. ANDHC would be, in actuality, the exit song but I would insist everyone stay seated until it's over. Edited October 6, 2007 at 11:46 PM by nickah79 Quote
katie555 Posted October 6, 2007 at 11:52 PM Posted October 6, 2007 at 11:52 PM its a such a nice topic, funny enough my partner and I are just back from vegas, and were facing beeing maried by Elvis!!!!! and which song god and cant choose, there is so many j'attendais is so beautifull. Quote EVERY DAY WE HAVE IS ONE MORE THAN WE DESERVE
celinerific Posted October 7, 2007 at 12:25 AM Posted October 7, 2007 at 12:25 AM (edited) Chatanooga Choo Choo! All aboard the train to Erikaville, where you will eat, sleep, and rest... no more! Edited October 7, 2007 at 12:26 AM by celinerific Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
**Josh** Posted October 7, 2007 at 12:31 AM Posted October 7, 2007 at 12:31 AM for me it would be "s'il suffisait d'aimer" i think... Quote http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/9283/real1889dalmatienschiot.jpg
celinecolombian Posted March 19, 2008 at 07:30 PM Posted March 19, 2008 at 07:30 PM It has to be Pour que tu m'aimes encore, just because it became our song when he sang it for me by the phone, even though he has no idea of how to speak french! But obviously was amazing Quote
Lymon Posted March 19, 2008 at 08:13 PM Posted March 19, 2008 at 08:13 PM I have a whole list of ones I would want. Of course, my wife would have to at least like Celine for any of this to work =P All The WayI Know What Love IsI SurrenderMy Heart Will Go OnThe Colour Of My LoveThe Greatest RewardThen You Look At Me Those would be my top choices. I love all of those songs, and they would be amazing wedding songs. And for the honeymoon.... If Walls Could TalkSeduces Me :mdr: Quote http://i51.tinypic.com/2uf4r5f.png
Jeffieboi Posted March 19, 2008 at 09:08 PM Posted March 19, 2008 at 09:08 PM My cousins picked MHWGO just for me, lol. It's true! But if it were me, I would probably pick "Then You Look At Me". Quote
tessika Posted March 19, 2008 at 09:21 PM Posted March 19, 2008 at 09:21 PM I would love to sing "I love you" in a duet with my husband, I only hope that I find someone that can sing =).. Quote
aicee Posted March 19, 2008 at 10:05 PM Posted March 19, 2008 at 10:05 PM wow! I kinda like this topic. In my case it would be "Because you love me" since Celine has so many wonderful song to choose. But you know as a girl who wants to dream I want Celine to sing my marriage song someday. But that's a fantasy...LOL. Quote
fra1972 Posted March 19, 2008 at 11:01 PM Posted March 19, 2008 at 11:01 PM (edited) My wedding song 13 years ago was "Colour of my love". We actually included the last words "With this ring our lives will start swearing that we'll never part" on our invitations with Celine's name under the quote. Also in our wedding video we played " Half way to Heaven". Edited March 19, 2008 at 11:02 PM by fra1972 Quote
JLynnL24 Posted March 19, 2008 at 11:05 PM Posted March 19, 2008 at 11:05 PM Funny You should ask!! I have been married twice... 1st song was "Power of Love"... Second was "The Colour of my Love" The second was much more appropriate... and the Ceremony... BEAUTIFUL!! With such a beautiful son g to set the tone and mood for our reception- romance was in the air!! Quote http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w176/JLynnL24/clip%20art%20and%20pics/438569291-1.jpgLive to Love
celinekat Posted March 19, 2008 at 11:11 PM Posted March 19, 2008 at 11:11 PM if i ever were to get married, the perfect ong would be "Pour que tu m'aimes encore"it talks about the greatest sacrifice in love!!!!!!!!!just beautiful! Quote
Black Kitten Posted March 20, 2008 at 12:56 AM Posted March 20, 2008 at 12:56 AM i can't think of any song, but The Colour of my Love as my wedding song. but i'm just wondering the lyrics on my TCOML cd has a part that celine didn't sang. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.