weasley123 Posted December 2, 2020 at 02:40 AM Posted December 2, 2020 at 02:40 AM Celine dion team got to be the stupidest incompetent team artist in the world that does not know how to milk money. These are special times used to be the second biggest selling xmas album in the u.s. and the team couldn't bother to revive the sales. If you look at itunes. Josh griban ,mariah, michael buble all milk singles from the album. celine team could have just push more Happy Xmas or O holy night to the audience. We all know how incompetent her team in term of promotion. So many wasted opportunity since so many potential songs in TAST that can be revived every year in Christmas season. The Prayer, Happy XMas, The Magic of Christmas Day, Christmas Eve, not to mention O Holy Night which is one of a must played song during Christmas here in Indonesia. Even ironic, they can do it with minimum budget by utilize her social media. But no, they choose to post Celine photos in fashion wardrobes instead, which I find getting boring. 1 Quote
smw Posted December 2, 2020 at 02:50 AM Posted December 2, 2020 at 02:50 AM (edited) This is a treat: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZLpk6kpfOE & this is the only place I can find the O Holy Night performance with Michael Buble: https://www.thehits....ht-performance/ It used to be on YouTube. Edited December 2, 2020 at 02:52 AM by smw Quote
weasley123 Posted December 2, 2020 at 06:09 AM Posted December 2, 2020 at 06:09 AM This is a treat: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZLpk6kpfOE & this is the only place I can find the O Holy Night performance with Michael Buble: https://www.thehits....ht-performance/ It used to be on YouTube. This was an incredible performance of O Holy Night. Although she skipped that second very long high note of "Noel", I remember I'm so glad that we get that live performance of O Holy Night, because the other one was lipped. Quote
marc-02 Posted December 2, 2020 at 06:52 AM Posted December 2, 2020 at 06:52 AM This is a treat: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZLpk6kpfOE & this is the only place I can find the O Holy Night performance with Michael Buble: https://www.thehits....ht-performance/ It used to be on YouTube. I still find it funny how she had a rehearsal for this number when the final version ended up being playback. Haha 1 Quote
Céline RO Posted December 2, 2020 at 10:42 AM Posted December 2, 2020 at 10:42 AM I still find it funny how she had a rehearsal for this number when the final version ended up being playback. Haha They rehearsed the playback. Exactly what happened at the 2017 BBMAs too. Quote The best is yet to come...
jpatdeleon09 Posted December 2, 2020 at 02:53 PM Posted December 2, 2020 at 02:53 PM (edited) Rehearsals are important whether the singer will sing it Live or do Lipsync Edited December 2, 2020 at 02:54 PM by jpatdeleon09 Quote
PuraVida Posted December 2, 2020 at 03:36 PM Posted December 2, 2020 at 03:36 PM They rehearsed the playback. Exactly what happened at the 2017 BBMAs too. we have this footage too? Quote
jepoi Posted December 2, 2020 at 05:30 PM Posted December 2, 2020 at 05:30 PM (edited) I have a feeling Celine was actually already miming during the rehearsal. 😅 Edited December 2, 2020 at 05:31 PM by jepoi Quote
Céline RO Posted December 2, 2020 at 07:51 PM Posted December 2, 2020 at 07:51 PM I have a feeling Celine was actually already miming during the rehearsal. She was. Quote The best is yet to come...
Céline RO Posted December 2, 2020 at 07:52 PM Posted December 2, 2020 at 07:52 PM we have this footage too? 3 Quote The best is yet to come...
jpatdeleon09 Posted December 3, 2020 at 08:39 AM Posted December 3, 2020 at 08:39 AM Everyone from that production team of the Billboard knows that since they are there when a singer will do a rehearsal whether they sing it Live or Lipsync it. Quote
Taking Chances Posted December 3, 2020 at 05:20 PM Posted December 3, 2020 at 05:20 PM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-37-JQcbBgQ The way this dude talks drives me absolutely crazy. I found him on YouTube the other day and I couldn't bring myself to watch his videos. I like reaction videos, but he's just so unpleasant to listen to. 3 Quote
ryba Posted December 3, 2020 at 10:06 PM Posted December 3, 2020 at 10:06 PM (edited) I think this album has the most cost efficient album cover, right next to 1f&4t. They shot the picture with her on a hotel corridor lol but the album cover picture looks truly stunning and I love it! Great proof that you don’t need a fancy photo studio to capture an amazing picture and use it as the official album cover. The other pics in the booklet are not that great IMO. She doesn’t look flattering on them at all, but the album cover is a master piece Edited December 3, 2020 at 10:09 PM by ryba 3 Quote
Chantemoi Posted December 3, 2020 at 10:43 PM Posted December 3, 2020 at 10:43 PM The way this dude talks drives me absolutely crazy. I found him on YouTube the other day and I couldn't bring myself to watch his videos. I like reaction videos, but he's just so unpleasant to listen to. Oh good- I’m not the only one! I love how thorough he is, but so much of what he says makes me roll my eyes. Like, he’ll listen to a stellar song and be so blasé about it or say it “I don’t like this song” - for no apparent reason. 2 Quote
Taking Chances Posted December 4, 2020 at 12:50 AM Posted December 4, 2020 at 12:50 AM Oh good- I'm not the only one! I love how thorough he is, but so much of what he says makes me roll my eyes. Like, he'll listen to a stellar song and be so blasé about it or say it "I don't like this song" - for no apparent reason. It's not so much about what he says, but how he says it. He sounds like he has a raging cold, and can't breathe through his nose. Maybe he can't help it, but it just sounds so obnoxious. For me, it's literally unwatchable. As for his actual content, I only watched one video of his which was the Falling Into You album review. His analyzing just makes me chuckle, and some of it is pretty cringy, especially the reading of the lyrics, but at least he's just talking about the way he interprets it. He didn't really like If That's What It Takes though, and called it a boring song, and just a filler. Best of luck to him though. I'm not watching him again. 1 Quote
rfkavanagh Posted December 4, 2020 at 12:55 AM Posted December 4, 2020 at 12:55 AM It's not so much about what he says, but how he says it. He sounds like he has a raging cold, and can't breathe through his nose. Maybe he can't help it, but it just sounds so obnoxious. For me, it's literally unwatchable. This is exactly how I feel about his videos - I'm sure he's a very nice guy and he may have interesting things to say, but his stuffed up voice makes me so uncomfortable I can't watch him. I've tried twice and literally had to turn off the video after less than a minute each time. Poor guy! 1 Quote
comingback Posted December 5, 2020 at 09:41 AM Posted December 5, 2020 at 09:41 AM Guess which song is No1 in Germany: AIWFCIY 2 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted December 5, 2020 at 09:56 AM Posted December 5, 2020 at 09:56 AM (edited) 1607161282[/url]' post='2395314']Guess which song is No1 in Germany: AIWFCIY It’s christmas time. It’s her time. After christmas, she’ll go back to sleep and wait for december lol this joke was used by Veronic haha Edited December 5, 2020 at 09:57 AM by jpatdeleon09 Quote
ryba Posted December 5, 2020 at 11:27 AM Posted December 5, 2020 at 11:27 AM Did you guys watch her new Christmas special on AppleTV? I watched it yesterday and found it beyond cringe worthy and (sorry to say if you’re real Mariah fans) quite ridiculous. And I don’t say this to be mean, because I like Mariah and also listen to her, but it really loos like she is desperately trying so she takes whatever comes her way. I’m glad Celine ist more serious in that respect. 1 Quote
ryba Posted December 5, 2020 at 11:29 AM Posted December 5, 2020 at 11:29 AM Guess which song is No1 in Germany: AIWFCIYIm glad it’s not Last Christmas anymore. That song got so worn out that it made me sick each time it came on on the radio. I for sure prefer AIWFCIY lol Quote
Xpresso Posted December 5, 2020 at 12:21 PM Posted December 5, 2020 at 12:21 PM Maybe Celine should only push her Xmas music for the rest of her career. It works for some... Quote
marc-02 Posted December 5, 2020 at 05:02 PM Posted December 5, 2020 at 05:02 PM Carrie Underwood's Celine-inspired version: 3 Quote
emi&celine Posted December 5, 2020 at 07:00 PM Posted December 5, 2020 at 07:00 PM https://twitter.com/BelgiumCourage/status/1335297821289930754 2 Quote
PuraVida Posted December 5, 2020 at 07:05 PM Posted December 5, 2020 at 07:05 PM Carrie Underwood's Celine-inspired version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WszEKqy1n0 It sounds like a Celine copy! But Celine is guilty of doing this before as well. Quote
comingback Posted December 5, 2020 at 08:12 PM Posted December 5, 2020 at 08:12 PM (edited) Our German Diva Helene Fischer is singing The Prayer with Bocelli in a Christmas Charity Show on German TV (ZDF) right now. Edited December 5, 2020 at 08:19 PM by comingback 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted December 6, 2020 at 08:48 AM Posted December 6, 2020 at 08:48 AM It sounds like a Celine copy! But Celine is guilty of doing this before as well. Guilty of what? Quote
celinesounds Posted December 6, 2020 at 09:40 AM Posted December 6, 2020 at 09:40 AM I still find it funny how she had a rehearsal for this number when the final version ended up being playback. Haha I think it was not playback, they edit after the performance with the studio version Quote #FREEJAVITO
ryba Posted December 6, 2020 at 12:41 PM Posted December 6, 2020 at 12:41 PM Our German Diva Helene Fischer is singing The Prayer with Bocelli in a Christmas Charity Show on German TV (ZDF) right now. was it this performance from 2015? Quote
comingback Posted December 6, 2020 at 01:58 PM Posted December 6, 2020 at 01:58 PM (edited) was it this performance from 2015? No, the performance was yesterday in the ZDF-Show "Ein Herz für Kinder". Edited December 6, 2020 at 01:58 PM by comingback Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.