SandyCeline Posted June 16, 2008 at 08:27 PM Posted June 16, 2008 at 08:27 PM As for me, I'm gonna stay in the "Hôtel de Berne" near the railway station, I'll arrive on the 5th at about 14.30 p.m... Anyone have news about where Celine will be staying ? Quote Nov 5th, 2021 - Las Vegas / Sept 2022 - Parishttps://www.instagram.com/sandyceliniac
racey3229 Posted June 16, 2008 at 08:29 PM Posted June 16, 2008 at 08:29 PM no news as yet.... i dont know how we will find out??? Quote My Taking Chances Tour 2008-2009.... Manchester 2nd May 2008Manchester 3rd May 2008London 8th May 2008Birmingham 10tH May 2008Dublin 30th May 2008Amsterdam 2nd June 2008Nice 5th July 2008Geneva 9th July 2008Philadelphia 5th Sept 2008Tacoma,USA 18th October 2008Vancouver 20th October 2008Vancouver 21st October 2008Miami 23rd January 2009Tampa 28th January 2009Fort Lauderdale 30th January 2009
tobywoby Posted June 16, 2008 at 08:53 PM Posted June 16, 2008 at 08:53 PM yep, would be great to meet up......no news to where Celine is staying, but we have 2 weeks to find out.....lol.........Iv got a feeling this is gonna be good......I cannot wait....... wendy x Quote
racey3229 Posted June 17, 2008 at 12:16 PM Posted June 17, 2008 at 12:16 PM it will be fantastic..... let me know wendy if you find out where she will be staying please Quote My Taking Chances Tour 2008-2009.... Manchester 2nd May 2008Manchester 3rd May 2008London 8th May 2008Birmingham 10tH May 2008Dublin 30th May 2008Amsterdam 2nd June 2008Nice 5th July 2008Geneva 9th July 2008Philadelphia 5th Sept 2008Tacoma,USA 18th October 2008Vancouver 20th October 2008Vancouver 21st October 2008Miami 23rd January 2009Tampa 28th January 2009Fort Lauderdale 30th January 2009
SandyCeline Posted June 17, 2008 at 08:25 PM Posted June 17, 2008 at 08:25 PM I'd be really pleased to meet all of you I'm sure we could spend a fantastic time together Well, now we have to find out where Celine will be staying for God's Sake Quote Nov 5th, 2021 - Las Vegas / Sept 2022 - Parishttps://www.instagram.com/sandyceliniac
Michel xx... Posted June 17, 2008 at 09:31 PM Posted June 17, 2008 at 09:31 PM I will be staying at ANIS hotel not so far from the airport and the nikaia stadium! I'm soo exited.. but I would like to know where celine will stay as well.. hope we'll find out!! still.... can't wait!!!! se you all there! I am travelling alone.. would be cool to meet up with some of you here! Quote Fly Beyond Imagining...
SandyCeline Posted June 18, 2008 at 06:23 PM Posted June 18, 2008 at 06:23 PM (edited) ..would be great to meet you Michel 17 days Edited June 18, 2008 at 06:24 PM by SandyCeline Quote Nov 5th, 2021 - Las Vegas / Sept 2022 - Parishttps://www.instagram.com/sandyceliniac
racey3229 Posted June 22, 2008 at 11:02 AM Posted June 22, 2008 at 11:02 AM so who fancies meetin up in nice on 5th to go see if we can spot celine before the show,we should head to monte carlo i think!! Quote My Taking Chances Tour 2008-2009.... Manchester 2nd May 2008Manchester 3rd May 2008London 8th May 2008Birmingham 10tH May 2008Dublin 30th May 2008Amsterdam 2nd June 2008Nice 5th July 2008Geneva 9th July 2008Philadelphia 5th Sept 2008Tacoma,USA 18th October 2008Vancouver 20th October 2008Vancouver 21st October 2008Miami 23rd January 2009Tampa 28th January 2009Fort Lauderdale 30th January 2009
Fanceline62 Posted June 22, 2008 at 07:45 PM Posted June 22, 2008 at 07:45 PM Je cherche une personne pour partager un studio pour la nuit du 4 au 5 Juillet. La nuit est à 61€ pour 2 soit 30.50 € par personne. :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: Et pour la nuit du 5 au 6 : j'ai une place de dispo suite à un désistement de force majeure (nuit a 58€ pour 3) Quote http://www.celinedion.com/sites/cdion/files/imagecache/thumbnail/celine-overshoulder-wp-1920x1080.jpg
malin Posted June 23, 2008 at 10:37 AM Posted June 23, 2008 at 10:37 AM Je cherche une personne pour partager un studio pour la nuit du 4 au 5 Juillet. La nuit est à 61€ pour 2 soit 30.50 € par personne. :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: Et pour la nuit du 5 au 6 : j'ai une place de dispo suite à un désistement de force majeure (nuit a 58€ pour 3) Say what?? Quote I'm not perfect, but you dont mind that do you?
SandyCeline Posted June 23, 2008 at 06:27 PM Posted June 23, 2008 at 06:27 PM (edited) so who fancies meetin up in nice on 5th to go see if we can spot celine before the show,we should head to monte carlo i think!! Well, good idea, but we have to know where she'll be staing exactly and if it's near or very far from Nice Otherwise, I'm gonna be in Nice at 2.30 p.m and I intended to go directly to the Nikaia in order to try to see Celine when she'll come for the sound check or after it Besides, I have a gift for her and I'd like to give her But if anyone have a better idea, don't hesitate to tell us 12 days Edited June 23, 2008 at 06:30 PM by SandyCeline Quote Nov 5th, 2021 - Las Vegas / Sept 2022 - Parishttps://www.instagram.com/sandyceliniac
malin Posted June 23, 2008 at 08:13 PM Posted June 23, 2008 at 08:13 PM Does anybody know if its the same show in Nice as everywhere else? I cant wait... I'm going to Nice on sunday and i'm going to be there over a week. Staying at the Hotel Comte de Nice. Quote I'm not perfect, but you dont mind that do you?
tonybower Posted June 23, 2008 at 08:28 PM Posted June 23, 2008 at 08:28 PM Je cherche une personne pour partager un studio pour la nuit du 4 au 5 Juillet. La nuit est à 61€ pour 2 soit 30.50 € par personne. :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: Et pour la nuit du 5 au 6 : j'ai une place de dispo suite à un désistement de force majeure (nuit a 58€ pour 3) Say what?? I am looking for somebody to share a studio apartment for the evening of 4th July. It costs 61€ a night for two people, so 30.50€ eachAnd for the night of 5th July there is a place available following a major cancellation (58€ for three people). Quote iPod Most Played List The Power Of Love (several versions) - Céline DionThe First Time Ever I Saw Your Face - Roberta FlackSi dieu existe - Céline Dion & Claude DuBoisFrankenstein - Antony & the JohnsonsIn Some Small Way - Céline DionBird Gerhl - Antony & the JohnsonsLe blues du businessman - Céline Dion Ne rien savoir de Lol était la connaître déjà.
florian33 Posted June 24, 2008 at 03:52 PM Posted June 24, 2008 at 03:52 PM CONCERT NICE 5 JUILLET 2008qui serait intéressé par 2 places cat 2 très bien placé à 115 € la place au lieu de 155€ si une personne est intéressé me joindre en mp pas sérieux s'abstenir Quote http://nsa26.casimages.com/img/2011/03/17/110317055447856778.jpg
DannyUK Posted June 25, 2008 at 09:04 PM Posted June 25, 2008 at 09:04 PM Does anyone know if she is having a support act in Nice and if so what time do you think Celine will be on stage. I don't really want to sit through the support act. Quote
Love, Posted June 26, 2008 at 02:52 AM Author Posted June 26, 2008 at 02:52 AM Hi all, I did mention that I won't be able to go. I cannot believe that, as the creator of this thread, I will not be there. LOL!I know you all will have a fabulous time! Now, I've finally my ticket up on eBay. Starting at 159 Euros or 250 US Dollars http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=170233264100 Please let me know if you are interested.Negotiations are possible.Thanks! Quote
racey3229 Posted June 26, 2008 at 08:10 PM Posted June 26, 2008 at 08:10 PM i have been looking at possibilities as to where celine may stay for her nice/monaco shows, and i think she will stay at the Hotel De Paris!!! i could be wrong,please let me know if i am! what do you think?? Quote My Taking Chances Tour 2008-2009.... Manchester 2nd May 2008Manchester 3rd May 2008London 8th May 2008Birmingham 10tH May 2008Dublin 30th May 2008Amsterdam 2nd June 2008Nice 5th July 2008Geneva 9th July 2008Philadelphia 5th Sept 2008Tacoma,USA 18th October 2008Vancouver 20th October 2008Vancouver 21st October 2008Miami 23rd January 2009Tampa 28th January 2009Fort Lauderdale 30th January 2009
celinefan5 Posted June 26, 2008 at 08:47 PM Posted June 26, 2008 at 08:47 PM Sounds good to me....what made you think that? Maybe we'll be lucky and know for sure soon...Can't wait to get there! Quote
salsacolin Posted June 26, 2008 at 10:55 PM Posted June 26, 2008 at 10:55 PM I hope that she does more French songs in Nice. Compared to Paris. x Quote I never even knew the song the orchestra was playing........ Glasgow SECC, November 1996Edinburgh Murrayfield, July 1999Las Vegas, Collosuem November 2005An Audience With, ITV Studios November 2007Manchester MEN Arena - 2 May 2008London 02 Arena - 6 May 2008Birmingham NIA - 10 May 2008Nice, France - 5 July 2008
tobywoby Posted June 27, 2008 at 11:07 AM Posted June 27, 2008 at 11:07 AM I think its gonna be the same songs as paris, which is good for me. no news about where Celine is staying, but does anyone know where she stayed when she was in monaco last time? which was'nt long ago, maybe she will stay there again..... im leaving soon so im getting in a kind of panic mode.............arhhhhhhhh........ wendy Quote
racey3229 Posted June 27, 2008 at 04:44 PM Posted June 27, 2008 at 04:44 PM when was she last in monaco? As i imagine she will def be at same hotel, i just guessed with the hotel de paris, as it is near the casino and looks like the type celine would go for Quote My Taking Chances Tour 2008-2009.... Manchester 2nd May 2008Manchester 3rd May 2008London 8th May 2008Birmingham 10tH May 2008Dublin 30th May 2008Amsterdam 2nd June 2008Nice 5th July 2008Geneva 9th July 2008Philadelphia 5th Sept 2008Tacoma,USA 18th October 2008Vancouver 20th October 2008Vancouver 21st October 2008Miami 23rd January 2009Tampa 28th January 2009Fort Lauderdale 30th January 2009
racey3229 Posted June 30, 2008 at 09:49 AM Posted June 30, 2008 at 09:49 AM i guess time is running out,and we will not know wher she is staying now Quote My Taking Chances Tour 2008-2009.... Manchester 2nd May 2008Manchester 3rd May 2008London 8th May 2008Birmingham 10tH May 2008Dublin 30th May 2008Amsterdam 2nd June 2008Nice 5th July 2008Geneva 9th July 2008Philadelphia 5th Sept 2008Tacoma,USA 18th October 2008Vancouver 20th October 2008Vancouver 21st October 2008Miami 23rd January 2009Tampa 28th January 2009Fort Lauderdale 30th January 2009
tobywoby Posted June 30, 2008 at 03:11 PM Posted June 30, 2008 at 03:11 PM i know, it sucks, still anything can happen yet, iv still got 2 days before i go. thing is we know that someone knows where she's gonna stay.........help us please.......wendy. Quote
Frozen_Phoenix Posted June 30, 2008 at 08:22 PM Posted June 30, 2008 at 08:22 PM Only a few more days to go Oh I am so excited Quote Et la vie glisse sur l'eau du tempsLa vie resiste, prend son elanPour un baiser elle peut se poserLe temps qui compte est toujours compte http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f248/ARMOIT/celinechances-1.png
racey3229 Posted July 2, 2008 at 11:37 AM Posted July 2, 2008 at 11:37 AM well this is it.... just about to set off to the airport.... DESTINATION.........: Nice!!! Then on to Geneva next week!! will try get some pics for you all Quote My Taking Chances Tour 2008-2009.... Manchester 2nd May 2008Manchester 3rd May 2008London 8th May 2008Birmingham 10tH May 2008Dublin 30th May 2008Amsterdam 2nd June 2008Nice 5th July 2008Geneva 9th July 2008Philadelphia 5th Sept 2008Tacoma,USA 18th October 2008Vancouver 20th October 2008Vancouver 21st October 2008Miami 23rd January 2009Tampa 28th January 2009Fort Lauderdale 30th January 2009
tobywoby Posted July 2, 2008 at 03:04 PM Posted July 2, 2008 at 03:04 PM Hi everyone,Im off to Nice soon, so Id just like to say to all of you who are going, please take a long hard look at my photo and if you see me there, please say hi........ wendy xx Have fun all. Quote
celinevegas Posted July 4, 2008 at 11:07 PM Posted July 4, 2008 at 11:07 PM At some hours of the show I wish has all the world, a good show!!I have hate to see again yehhhhh Céline!!!!We indeed think has you all the world! Quote "2008 to 2009 TAKING CHANCES TOUR..SIMPLY ANOTHER DREAMS REALIZED!.."" 2003 à 2007 OF BEAUTIFUL LIVED MOMENTS..LAS VEGAS ."24 and 25 May 2008 Bercy Paris France 5 July 2008 Nice France 16,20 ,25,31 August 2008Montréal CANADA22 August 2008 Quebec CANADA01 September 2008 Montréal CANADA10 and 12 September 2008 Newark USA 9 November Indianapolis USA (Reporter au 21 Decembre 2008)10 Fébuary 2009 Québec CANADA 15 Fébuary 2009 Montréal CANADA http://www.monsterup.com/upload/1258171336241.jpg
SuperLove4Celine Posted July 5, 2008 at 07:15 AM Posted July 5, 2008 at 07:15 AM Have a blast everybody! Hopefully tonight you'll be treated to either "Je ne vous oublie pas" and/or "Je lui dirai." Or maybe even have "Tout l'or des hommes" back in the setlist! Maybe if you guys yell it to her that you want those songs she'll sing them. LOL Anyway, have fun! - Joe Quote
Love, Posted July 5, 2008 at 07:23 AM Author Posted July 5, 2008 at 07:23 AM Although I have my ticket to see Celine in Nice, I will only be there in SPIRIT! :giggle: Tobi and everyone, have a F A B U L O U S time! :D Quote
tonybower Posted July 5, 2008 at 10:15 AM Posted July 5, 2008 at 10:15 AM Well, I'm in Nice and tonight is potentially my last Celine show for a long time! But I'm not complaining, even if part of me wishes it was a centre stage show after reading so many complaints about end stages! The weather is fantastic, I'm staying just outside Nice in the most beautiful place I have seen; I have an incredible view of the impossibly blue sea (all for free, thanks to my very generous ex Landlord !!) and I will be seeing Celine tonight! Could life get any better? I just wish I could continue living here instead of going back home to England... Oh well... looking forward to seeing Celine tonight!!! Quote iPod Most Played List The Power Of Love (several versions) - Céline DionThe First Time Ever I Saw Your Face - Roberta FlackSi dieu existe - Céline Dion & Claude DuBoisFrankenstein - Antony & the JohnsonsIn Some Small Way - Céline DionBird Gerhl - Antony & the JohnsonsLe blues du businessman - Céline Dion Ne rien savoir de Lol était la connaître déjà.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.