Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Is the first post in this thread regarding how to donate/become a monthly donor still up-to-date? I see that the post was made back in 2007, so perhaps things have changed since then. I'd like to donate but just want to make sure I'm sending money to the right place. Maybe we could get an updated message or thread about how to donate? Thanks in advance, and thanks, too, to everyone who works hard at keeping the forum up and running smoothly!

  • Thanks 1
Posted
26 minutes ago, Els said:

Is the first post in this thread regarding how to donate/become a monthly donor still up-to-date? I see that the post was made back in 2007, so perhaps things have changed since then. I'd like to donate but just want to make sure I'm sending money to the right place. Maybe we could get an updated message or thread about how to donate? Thanks in advance, and thanks, too, to everyone who works hard at keeping the forum up and running smoothly!

Hello, yes the links to donate are still up to date.I will make a new topic with updated info at a later time.

Thanks for your support and interest to donate to the forum. :thankspin:

  • Like 2

highfive.jpg

Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below.

Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, Koolan said:

Hello, yes the links to donate are still up to date.I will make a new topic with updated info at a later time.

Thanks for your support and interest to donate to the forum. :thankspin:

Thanks! I just signed up for monthly donations on PayPal!

Edited by Els
  • Thanks 4

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...