riobeard11 Posted December 21, 2011 at 06:13 AM Posted December 21, 2011 at 06:13 AM I know my little $5 that I've been donating monthly for a few years now isn't much, but if lots of others do the same that's a good chunk of change every year! I know it helps! 1 Quote
Edwin Posted January 30, 2012 at 08:23 AM Posted January 30, 2012 at 08:23 AM This topic needs a refresh in terms of updated title and content. Server was upgraded a long time ago but donations to help offset the costs of hosting such a site with many hits a month is still needed. Downloading that large HD file isn't free you know Quote
Bralo20 Posted February 13, 2012 at 08:21 AM Posted February 13, 2012 at 08:21 AM Haven't passed through this board lately (to busy) and "forgot" to donate. Mea Culpa I've just added another donation today. Quote ...
andreaB Posted March 12, 2012 at 09:23 PM Posted March 12, 2012 at 09:23 PM reset up my paypal donation as requested Quote http://i1092.photobucket.com/albums/i403/celine58/celine_dion_34277t.jpgLets Talk About Love Tour - Wembley July 1999Taking Chances Tour - Birmingham 10th May 2008Las Vegas 24th July 2012http://www.ezticker.com/ticker/110/2206/20120724/See+Celine+in+Las+Vegas/ticker.png
ilchanson Posted July 3, 2012 at 02:27 AM Posted July 3, 2012 at 02:27 AM Had just payed only $5, but it represents my love to Celine, and you real fans.Hope everything going well.And best wishes to Koolan and Bellamy.我爱你们,谢谢! Quote
Koolan Posted October 18, 2012 at 06:28 AM Author Posted October 18, 2012 at 06:28 AM Many members stopped donating every month to the forum. For the first time ever, I may have to look for a cheaper and usually less reliable server if we don't get new donators. Also means we cannot share as many multimedia files as before. I'd hate to downgrade our server especially considering the upcoming new albums. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Modesta Posted October 25, 2012 at 01:31 PM Posted October 25, 2012 at 01:31 PM oh, i'd so like to donate, but unfortunately my economical situation isn't all that good I simply can't afford it Quote
Mattie Posted October 25, 2012 at 01:35 PM Posted October 25, 2012 at 01:35 PM Me neither, unfortunately. I'm a few years shy of getting my own credit card. My mother however does have a Paypal account.. and I'd be willing to ask her, even for five dollars a month, or one at least. A dollar a month doesn't seem like much, but if everybody in the forum contributed just one dollar a month, I'm sure you'd get to where you could be. GL. x Quote ♦︎ july 7, 2012 - las vegas, nevadahttp://i59.tinypic.com/11tluus.png
Davey84 Posted November 1, 2012 at 12:19 PM Posted November 1, 2012 at 12:19 PM I donated a little amount, as I am short on cash, but every little help is wanted!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
angelil78 Posted November 8, 2012 at 04:50 PM Posted November 8, 2012 at 04:50 PM I'm still donating even though I'm not here much anymore, just because of lack of time. But I want the option to download videos so I'll keep donating .. Quote
Koolan Posted November 9, 2012 at 06:33 AM Author Posted November 9, 2012 at 06:33 AM Oh Esther, nice to see you here again. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
angelil78 Posted November 11, 2012 at 03:46 PM Posted November 11, 2012 at 03:46 PM Thank you I actually had a nightmare that this place was closing down. You sent us all a letter in the mail, telling us that the page was shutting down but few selected would still have access to the archives haha, well let's hope it wont come to that Quote
Allie Posted November 17, 2012 at 09:48 AM Posted November 17, 2012 at 09:48 AM I'm not around much anymore but I'm still super appreciative of this forum so I set up a recurring donation It's not much (yay broke college student!) but hopefully it helps a little. Quote
Fanxiaoqiang Posted November 19, 2012 at 09:24 AM Posted November 19, 2012 at 09:24 AM supporting! i'll do that as soon as i am in France.hope it;s not long.but now,as a student in china,i can not,but I will always support our forum, our family with my soul!love you all. Quote
tahitiCELINEfan Posted November 19, 2012 at 08:53 PM Posted November 19, 2012 at 08:53 PM Donation done! sorry I've been busy ! Quote MY TAKING CHANCES TOUR:202 concert dates, and counting!A LIFETIME OF MEMORIES AND WONDERFUL FRIENDSHIPSMISS YOU CELINE!
Koolan Posted November 20, 2012 at 06:01 AM Author Posted November 20, 2012 at 06:01 AM Donation done! sorry I've been busy ! Thank you so much Tam! Missed you here. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
tahitiCELINEfan Posted November 20, 2012 at 10:28 PM Posted November 20, 2012 at 10:28 PM Quote MY TAKING CHANCES TOUR:202 concert dates, and counting!A LIFETIME OF MEMORIES AND WONDERFUL FRIENDSHIPSMISS YOU CELINE!
Alex_Incognito Posted November 30, 2012 at 03:10 AM Posted November 30, 2012 at 03:10 AM Hi all! The front page of this needs to be fixed---the links to paypal that is. Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Koolan Posted November 30, 2012 at 04:08 AM Author Posted November 30, 2012 at 04:08 AM Hi all! The front page of this needs to be fixed---the links to paypal that is.The links are working fine, which one isn't? Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Alex_Incognito Posted December 4, 2012 at 10:20 PM Posted December 4, 2012 at 10:20 PM When I click on the links a photo of the icon pops up. I dontated, but I guess I'll have to do it manually each month. No problem. Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Koolan Posted December 5, 2012 at 01:21 AM Author Posted December 5, 2012 at 01:21 AM When I click on the links a photo of the icon pops up. I dontated, but I guess I'll have to do it manually each month. No problem.Ok, I removed all the photos now. The text links works. Thanks for your support. 1 Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Moman Posted May 5, 2013 at 03:44 PM Posted May 5, 2013 at 03:44 PM Voila j'ai fait un don. y'a longtemps que je suis pas venue sur le forum. manque de temps. j'essaierais de penser de faire un don chaque mois. Je n'ai pas opté pour le prélèvement. 3 Quote
sacredceline Posted July 26, 2013 at 08:27 AM Posted July 26, 2013 at 08:27 AM I did a little "Dion"ation ! I hope it will help a little 1 Quote
WendyB Posted August 3, 2013 at 09:19 AM Posted August 3, 2013 at 09:19 AM Donation made - I can't commit to regular monthly amounts but I'll try to donate what I can, when I can 1 Quote
Jeffieboi Posted September 8, 2013 at 06:21 AM Posted September 8, 2013 at 06:21 AM (edited) Let's see....I made a thread like 1 or 2 days ago, asking what happens when Rene dies? I felt is was appropriate as I wanted to see what everyone's prediction would be. That thread was deleted! I guess the staff here support communism and support the censoring the content tjay1 or 2 people don't like (one of them being Bellamy)? News flash! We don't all live in China and most of us have grown up with the ability to legally speak our mind! Who the hell made you think you were special enough to have that authority? Why do YOU get to decide what's appropriate for other members to read? Most of the member's here....like 99% aren't from communist countries.....yet we're treated as such! We're treated as if we have to rule under the opinions of the admins. Why should the vast majority of the members here adhere to your opinions against your will? You want my money?....then post my thread I made about the devistatation of Rene's eventual death. Also....remove that ridiculous disclaimer that says the small handful of staff (like what, 5 people?) decide what's appropriate for the rest of the world visiting this forum to read. Otherwise.....why does the rest of this forum allow 1 or 2 people to dictate what should be public, even forum lurkrs decide what should be read and what shouldn't? Why do you act so weak against two people you don't even know? Edited September 8, 2013 at 06:29 AM by Jeffieboi Quote
zzylt Posted September 11, 2013 at 01:04 PM Posted September 11, 2013 at 01:04 PM Awesome - thanks Quote
Jeffieboi Posted September 19, 2013 at 07:26 PM Posted September 19, 2013 at 07:26 PM Well after being somewhat of a jerk on this thread (which I apologize sincerely for), I finally donated $20. Hopefully more will soon follow. 1 Quote
ehild Posted October 15, 2013 at 08:55 PM Posted October 15, 2013 at 08:55 PM Once things pick up a bit more at work and we get through the holidays, I do hope to be able to contribute on a monthly basis. Not a huge monthly contribution but I know every little bit helps. 1 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
Koolan Posted August 26, 2014 at 02:11 AM Author Posted August 26, 2014 at 02:11 AM Hey everyone, donations and money from ads have been very low for nearly a year. I hope more donate soon as I'll have to downgrade to a cheaper and less reliable server. Thanks for your support! Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Angel2006 Posted August 26, 2014 at 05:08 AM Posted August 26, 2014 at 05:08 AM I want to do my part on this forum, but like many others my financial situation prevents me from donating a large amount. My visa is pretty much maxed out, but I just signed up to donate $5.00 a month. I have been wanting to donate for a long time now. Wish I could donate more then $5.00. I should get my visa paid off in the next couple of months and I will try to donate more money soon. Hopefully if everyone does there part. Even $5.00 a month can make a difference if everyone does it. 3 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.