speedy Posted February 18, 2008 at 01:22 PM Posted February 18, 2008 at 01:22 PM Did you know that I would play the part Quote
speedy Posted February 18, 2008 at 01:23 PM Posted February 18, 2008 at 01:23 PM I must've made it clear right from the start Quote
speedy Posted February 18, 2008 at 01:24 PM Posted February 18, 2008 at 01:24 PM My love, can you give me strength Quote
speedy Posted February 18, 2008 at 01:24 PM Posted February 18, 2008 at 01:24 PM Somehow I forgot how to ease my pain Quote
speedy Posted February 18, 2008 at 01:25 PM Posted February 18, 2008 at 01:25 PM I know I'm right where I belong Quote
speedy Posted February 18, 2008 at 01:25 PM Posted February 18, 2008 at 01:25 PM Something from nothing never proved me wrong Quote
speedy Posted February 18, 2008 at 01:25 PM Posted February 18, 2008 at 01:25 PM But I stand tall to get by Quote
speedy Posted February 18, 2008 at 01:26 PM Posted February 18, 2008 at 01:26 PM No matter how hard I try to hide Quote
speedy Posted February 18, 2008 at 01:26 PM Posted February 18, 2008 at 01:26 PM Did you know I take the time for you Quote
speedy Posted February 18, 2008 at 01:26 PM Posted February 18, 2008 at 01:26 PM Did you know that I would see you through Quote
speedy Posted February 18, 2008 at 01:27 PM Posted February 18, 2008 at 01:27 PM Did you know that I would play the part Quote
speedy Posted February 18, 2008 at 01:27 PM Posted February 18, 2008 at 01:27 PM I must've made it clear right from the start Quote
speedy Posted February 18, 2008 at 01:28 PM Posted February 18, 2008 at 01:28 PM I would share my whole life with you Quote
speedy Posted February 18, 2008 at 01:28 PM Posted February 18, 2008 at 01:28 PM Would you do the same for me Quote
speedy Posted February 18, 2008 at 01:29 PM Posted February 18, 2008 at 01:29 PM I would give all I am to you Quote
speedy Posted February 18, 2008 at 01:29 PM Posted February 18, 2008 at 01:29 PM Would you do the same for me Quote
speedy Posted February 18, 2008 at 01:29 PM Posted February 18, 2008 at 01:29 PM And I will stand tall to get by Quote
speedy Posted February 18, 2008 at 01:30 PM Posted February 18, 2008 at 01:30 PM No matter how hard I try to hide Quote
speedy Posted February 18, 2008 at 01:30 PM Posted February 18, 2008 at 01:30 PM Could you see I've been brave Quote
speedy Posted February 18, 2008 at 01:31 PM Posted February 18, 2008 at 01:31 PM Did you notice all my mistakes Quote
speedy Posted February 18, 2008 at 01:31 PM Posted February 18, 2008 at 01:31 PM There were times I could feel you read my mind Quote
speedy Posted February 18, 2008 at 01:31 PM Posted February 18, 2008 at 01:31 PM Did you know I take the time for you Quote
speedy Posted February 18, 2008 at 01:32 PM Posted February 18, 2008 at 01:32 PM Did you know that I would see you through Quote
speedy Posted February 18, 2008 at 01:32 PM Posted February 18, 2008 at 01:32 PM Did you know that I would play the part Quote
speedy Posted February 18, 2008 at 01:33 PM Posted February 18, 2008 at 01:33 PM I know I made it clear right from the start Quote
speedy Posted February 18, 2008 at 01:52 PM Posted February 18, 2008 at 01:52 PM Estoy solo...que raro... Quote
speedy Posted February 18, 2008 at 02:25 PM Posted February 18, 2008 at 02:25 PM Buenos chic@s, vuelvo mas tarde, los dejo tranquilos Quote
LuisMa Posted February 18, 2008 at 03:14 PM Posted February 18, 2008 at 03:14 PM MUY BUENOS DÍASSSS!!!!!Hoy cumplo un año en el foro!!!! jaja me lo deseo yo mismo!! Aunque no empecé a postear hasta un mes y medio después,sobre finales de marzo...la LuisMáquina del tiempo puede escarbar un poco en el pasado!! Me han mandado un mensaje diciendo que esperan volver a verme por aquí... Veamos,aquí va mi recuento anual de posts: 1 año - 4721 mensajes Por cierto Luisma,dos cosillas : enhorabuena por tus 13000 posts ,el trece es mi número de la suerte!!Y este post le puede servir a la Luismáquina del tiempo dentro de un año,cuando vayamos por la página 800 más o menos para recordar los posts que hice y los que haré en un año!Sería una genial idea!!Lo harás el año que viene?? Propongo que lo hagamos con cada usuario adicto que quiera!! ¿Quién se apunta?? Felicidades Antonio por tu forocumpleaños. Ahora acciono la LuisMáquina del tiempo a ver qué encuentro. Quote
LuisMa Posted February 18, 2008 at 03:47 PM Posted February 18, 2008 at 03:47 PM Ya accioné la LuisMáquina del Tiempo, y esta ha revelado la siguiente información. Antonio estrelló su BoluAvión en esta sección el 13 de abril del 2007 . Y como verán en azul, traía ideas locas en mente desde ese momento. Jajaja grrrrrr!!!! Yo no puedo oír esas dos canciones...esta tarde tengo que salir a celebrar mi cumple y a comprar ropa con mis padres...aunque no habría mejor celebración que poder escucharlas...haré todo lo posible por intentar estar aquí a esa hora...además...creo que sería mejor no llevar ropa y poder escucharlas! Ahora, antes no le decían Tony ni Antonio, sino CELINICO únicamente: aaaiiiique lindooo!! celinico hable contigooo!!!q lindoooooooooooooo aii me emocione ELLA ESTÁ... EN NUESTRO CORAZÓN!!! JAJAJAJA QUE CURSI SONO ESO CELINICO... JAAJAJAJA Jajaja Ahí lo tenés Tony, directo del pasado y Back to the Future, esperamos que cumplas mil años en el foro. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.