Jump to content

¿Qué estás escuchando?


Recommended Posts

Posted
The best is yet to come / Frank Sinatra

-------

YOU MADE ME WHO I AM

Posted
El Cd Nuevo de Gloria Estefan "90 Millas" buenisiiiimo, se los recomiendo!!!
Posted
soda stereo . sueles dejarme solo
Posted
soda stereo - angel electrico
Posted
Taking Chances - Celine Dion

♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♣♣♣♣♣♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪

Posted
soda stereo- imagenes retro
Posted

Happy Ending - Mika

 

"This is the way you left me, I'm not pretending. No hope, no love, no glory, No Happy Ending" :w00tbounce:

Posted (edited)

Ohhhhh Happy ending es genial!!! tambien la Love today es increible jejeje :clap: :clap: :clap:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

On ne change pas :flowers: :flowers:

Edited by Maara
Posted
ehh pongan la mega 98.3 que estan pasando el recital de soda en vivo :clap:
Posted
Take another piece of my heart - Melisa Ethridge
Posted
el viento jeje

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpg

I dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT...

 

Posted
jikoai, jiga jisan, jiishiki kajo (instrumental) -miyavi

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpg

I dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT...

 

Posted
Et S’il N’en Restait Qu’une ( Je Serais Celle-là )

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpg

I dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT...

 

Posted

Antonio me esta hablando perdonar.....dime...

 

 

 

 

:sofunny:

 

 

hace 10 minutos escuche Miles to go

Posted
Antonio me esta hablando perdonar.....dime...

 

 

 

 

:sofunny:

 

 

hace 10 minutos escuche Miles to go

 

 

:sofunny: el sonido del msn :sofunny:

"No matter where you are, reach for your own star to realize the power of the dream"

 

From miss Céline Dion to the world those with a will to listen, and not just hear

Posted
soda stereo - final caja negra
Posted

soda stereo - Fue

 

 

escuchen este tema por favor, es muy muy muy bueno! :wub:

Posted
celine dion - I have to dream

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...