Jump to content

¿Qué estás escuchando?


Recommended Posts

Posted
Let's Talk About Love - Céline Dion :wub:

"No matter where you are, reach for your own star to realize the power of the dream"

 

From miss Céline Dion to the world those with a will to listen, and not just hear

Posted

Je Crois Toi - Céline Dion :in_love:

 

Zora Sourit - Céline Dion ^_^

 

 

Sigo escuchando toda su discografía menos los early years...

"No matter where you are, reach for your own star to realize the power of the dream"

 

From miss Céline Dion to the world those with a will to listen, and not just hear

Posted
Alone - Celine Dion ...no kiero ni decir cuantas veces ya escuche esta cancion.....hoy :shy:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpg

I dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT...

 

Posted
Nothing Better Do - Lean Rimmes

¡¡¡CELINEHISPANA.COM!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v738/carlosstewart/bannerdic07.jpg

Posted
genesis - invisible touch
Posted
Hall of the mountain king - Apocalyptica

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpg

I dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT...

 

Posted
soraya - si tu no estas aqui
Posted
divididos - luz del alma
Posted
soda stereo - en el septimo dia
Posted
Probably wouldn't be this way/ Leann Rimes

-------

YOU MADE ME WHO I AM

Posted
andres calamaro - flaca
Posted
Psycho - Infected Mushroom

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpg

I dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT...

 

Posted
estoi viendo/escuchando un video de la pelicula Imagine Me & You..esta genial esa peli...se las recomiendo

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpg

I dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT...

 

Posted

soda stereo - paseando por roma

 

 

faltan 15 dias para el recital :clap: :clap:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...