Jump to content

¿Qué estás escuchando?


Recommended Posts

Posted
nada jje

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpg

I dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT...

 

Posted
This Time :wub:

"No matter where you are, reach for your own star to realize the power of the dream"

 

From miss Céline Dion to the world those with a will to listen, and not just hear

Posted
Nothing in my way - Keane
Posted
you better say yeahhhh....you better keep your Eyes On Me

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpg

I dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT...

 

Posted
los pájaros y la brisa en un día muy soleado :wub:

 

 

 

Posted

Despierta el Mundo - Patricia Sosa :wub:

 

 

y del mundo que me rodea: el ventilador de techo que está haciendo ruido desde hace unos dias. voy a tener que llamar a alguien que lo arregle.. :sofunny:

Posted

bryan adams - everything I do, I do it for you

 

 

 

 

el si viene de gira a latinoamerica!!!!! y lleno el estadio!!!! :P a ver si aprende la otra canadiense que parece no importarle :evil:

Posted
a los perros ladrar :blink:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpg

I dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT...

 

Posted
The Reason I Go On :clap:

"No matter where you are, reach for your own star to realize the power of the dream"

 

From miss Céline Dion to the world those with a will to listen, and not just hear

Posted

Surprise Surprise :wub:

 

 

 

just when you think you know me well......baby you've barely even broke the ice.... :wub:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpg

I dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT...

 

Posted

Map to my heart :wub:

 

Porque sera que me gustan las canciones que estan en la version japonesa del album??? :doh:

Posted
el trafico

♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♣♣♣♣♣♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪

Posted

TRIGO :in_love:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

y no el cereal :giggle:

Posted

ejejej

 

seguimos con el trafico y bocinazos o como se escriba

♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♣♣♣♣♣♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪

Posted
TRIGO :in_love:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

y no el cereal :giggle:

 

Jjeje a mi tambien me facino esa cancion... :wub:

 

 

 

 

Pero ahorita escucho Can't fight the feelin' :flowers:

Posted

New Dawn :in_love:

 

Al final,de escucharla tanto,me terminó gustando .... ^_^

"No matter where you are, reach for your own star to realize the power of the dream"

 

From miss Céline Dion to the world those with a will to listen, and not just hear

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...