HelenCeline27 Posted June 4, 2006 at 02:19 PM Posted June 4, 2006 at 02:19 PM pat i wish you the best and hope some day your pain will fade away your heart will go on but your heart wont forget the one you loved so dearkeep that love in your heart you will always miss the one you lovedbut thery are looking down on you they are your angel Quote Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
celinedionsfan Posted June 4, 2006 at 10:16 PM Posted June 4, 2006 at 10:16 PM Thank you for your kind words, Helen ... Quote http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
celinedionsfan Posted June 4, 2006 at 10:31 PM Posted June 4, 2006 at 10:31 PM In My Lifeby John Lennon and Paul McCartney There are places I rememberall my life, though some have changed.Some forever, not for better.And some have gone, and some remain. All these places have their momentswith lovers and friends I still can't recall.Some are dead and some are living.In my life I love them all. But of all these friends and lovers,there is no one compares with you.And these memories lose their meaningwhen I think of love as something new. Though I know I'll never ever lose affectionfor people and things that went before,I know I'll often stop and think about them.In my life I love you more. Though I know I'll never ever lose affectionfor people and things that went before,I know I'll often stop and think of them.But in my life I loved you more.I love you more. Quote http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
VanMerlin Posted June 4, 2006 at 10:51 PM Posted June 4, 2006 at 10:51 PM Ever since the first time I ever heard 'In My Life' I have teared up with each listen. And with my family being a big Beatle haven, I was tearing up a lot. Just reading the lyrics gets my eyes moist...without fail. Quote
celinedionsfan Posted June 4, 2006 at 11:06 PM Posted June 4, 2006 at 11:06 PM I just started listening to Bette Midler's version of the song again ... seems appropriate at this moment ... I also listen to her song In This Life and some other songs ... as well as one by Jann Arden ... Quote http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
Célinefull Posted June 5, 2006 at 08:14 AM Posted June 5, 2006 at 08:14 AM heheh..VM gets moist. I am so immature.. Quote http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
HelenCeline27 Posted June 5, 2006 at 11:17 AM Posted June 5, 2006 at 11:17 AM pat you are so welcome honey any time you need a friend just pm ok hun Quote Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
raluca Posted June 5, 2006 at 01:07 PM Posted June 5, 2006 at 01:07 PM i feel so...dunno...unsignificant.... or how the hell u spell it...i don't even know english anymore... Quote J'aimerais tant savoir Souffler comme le vent Sur ton doux visage Faire partir le noir, disparaître le temps Casser les nuages Parler même tout bas Juste pout toi et moi De petits riens Mais là-bas Au loin, tu nages... http://static.eventful.com/store/stickers/flash/assets/split/300x45_mid-black.gifhttp://static.eventful.com/store/stickers/flash/assets/split/300x30_bottom-black.gifView all Bucharest events at Eventful
VanMerlin Posted June 5, 2006 at 02:35 PM Posted June 5, 2006 at 02:35 PM I am so immature..<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Or jealous... Raluca, don't be so hard on yourself. You still know English...your PMs are among the most beautiful things I've ever read. As for feeling insignificant, I know how that is, but it's not true...not in anyone's case. Raluca, you are among the 'coolest' people I've ever met. Quote
Célinefull Posted June 6, 2006 at 10:07 AM Posted June 6, 2006 at 10:07 AM nobody is insignificant. Quote http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
raluca Posted June 6, 2006 at 06:43 PM Posted June 6, 2006 at 06:43 PM disappointed again...and again..and again DAMN IT!!! like Coelho said, it's bad when u get used with it.... Quote J'aimerais tant savoir Souffler comme le vent Sur ton doux visage Faire partir le noir, disparaître le temps Casser les nuages Parler même tout bas Juste pout toi et moi De petits riens Mais là-bas Au loin, tu nages... http://static.eventful.com/store/stickers/flash/assets/split/300x45_mid-black.gifhttp://static.eventful.com/store/stickers/flash/assets/split/300x30_bottom-black.gifView all Bucharest events at Eventful
celinedionsfan Posted June 7, 2006 at 05:37 AM Posted June 7, 2006 at 05:37 AM Dear Raluca ... I can feel your pain ... your sadness ... your despair in the words you write ... I can feel your heart shattering ... and I could think of so many words to say at this moment ... but none of them would ever be adequate enough ... disappointments can be so overwhelming ... so difficult to get through ... they sometimes leave us feeling like we must be failures ... we must be worthless ... we must not matter at all ... but, Raluca, you do matter ... you are a gift in this world ... you have touched lives and helped others in ways you might not even realize ... Quote http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
celinedionsfan Posted June 7, 2006 at 07:30 AM Posted June 7, 2006 at 07:30 AM As my heart holds youJust one beat awayI cherish all you gave meEveryday ... Fly me up to where you areBeyond the distant starI wish upon tonightTo see you smileIf only for awhileTo know you're thereA breath away's not farTo where you are ... Linda Thompson Quote http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
HelenCeline27 Posted June 7, 2006 at 11:31 AM Posted June 7, 2006 at 11:31 AM i dont wish that on know one to lose the one they love so Quote Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
mazceline Posted June 7, 2006 at 02:40 PM Author Posted June 7, 2006 at 02:40 PM patty will get through this all in time, i believe in her and her strengh, she is one wise and loving lady, who deserves to be happy again in time, a time where she can sit and hold onto her memories and actually smile I hope she knows she has so many friends here for her when ever she needs them x x x Quote http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
celinedionsfan Posted June 7, 2006 at 02:49 PM Posted June 7, 2006 at 02:49 PM I hope she knows she has so many friends here for her when ever she needs them x x x<{POST_SNAPBACK}> I do know, Marie ... and I am grateful for all of you! Quote http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
mazceline Posted June 7, 2006 at 04:02 PM Author Posted June 7, 2006 at 04:02 PM when i was on holiday, everyone stared at my scares i felt a right freak Quote http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
celinedionsfan Posted June 7, 2006 at 04:42 PM Posted June 7, 2006 at 04:42 PM Marie ... such a delicate and fragile flower ... and still so strong ... Quote http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
Célinefull Posted June 8, 2006 at 10:30 AM Posted June 8, 2006 at 10:30 AM awh..this week has just stunk Quote http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
Krys Posted June 8, 2006 at 01:43 PM Posted June 8, 2006 at 01:43 PM this week and the past week stunk... Quote
mazceline Posted June 9, 2006 at 06:33 AM Author Posted June 9, 2006 at 06:33 AM im happy im back,,,but feeling confused over things this week Quote http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
HelenCeline27 Posted June 9, 2006 at 10:10 AM Posted June 9, 2006 at 10:10 AM i wish all of you the best in everything your life,your work,your goals,your dreams Quote Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
Célinefull Posted June 9, 2006 at 10:28 AM Posted June 9, 2006 at 10:28 AM I told my ex that I don't wanna speak to him anymore.. Quote http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
mazceline Posted June 9, 2006 at 02:22 PM Author Posted June 9, 2006 at 02:22 PM its probably the best way and the hardest Quote http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
mazceline Posted June 9, 2006 at 03:40 PM Author Posted June 9, 2006 at 03:40 PM have we started the countdown for Danas return Quote http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
celinedionsfan Posted June 9, 2006 at 03:43 PM Posted June 9, 2006 at 03:43 PM Interesting that you chose this topic to post that question in and not one of the other topics ... Quote http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
celinedionsfan Posted June 9, 2006 at 04:21 PM Posted June 9, 2006 at 04:21 PM Where are you this moment?Only in my dreams.You're missing, but you're alwaysa heartbeat from me.I'm lost now without you,I don't know where you are.I keep watching, I keep hoping,but time keeps us apart Is there a way I can find you,is there a sign I should know,is there a road I could followto bring you back home? Winter lies before me,now you're so far away.In the darkness of my dreaming,the light of you will stay. If I could be close beside you,If I could be where you are,If I could reach out and touch youand bring you back home.Is there a way I can find you,Is there a sign I should know,Is there a road I could follow,to bring you back home to me? Roma Ryan Quote http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
HelenCeline27 Posted June 9, 2006 at 11:10 PM Posted June 9, 2006 at 11:10 PM its so hard to let go of someone you cared about Quote Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
celinedionsfan Posted June 10, 2006 at 02:31 AM Posted June 10, 2006 at 02:31 AM How strong, how brave, how true of youto bear the hurt I gave. ... After all the words are said,after all the dreams we made;ev'ry one a precious one,ev'ry one a summer sun... A moment lost, forever gone,can never be again,so know how much it means to me;all you said,all you gave,all your love to me. Roma Ryan Quote http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
celinedionsfan Posted June 10, 2006 at 03:11 AM Posted June 10, 2006 at 03:11 AM I told my ex that I don't wanna speak to him anymore..<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Perhaps, in time, when the pain is gone ... when you have moved beyond the hurt and anger ... when your heart is ready to forgive ... the two of you will be able to talk about all the wonderful things you did together and you will be grateful for having shared those moments with him ... but not now ... and probably not for quite awhile ... Quote http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.