Jump to content

sad


mazceline

Recommended Posts

Posted

pat i wish you the best and hope some day your pain will fade away

your heart will go on but your heart wont forget the one you loved so dear

keep that love in your heart you will always miss the one you loved

but thery are looking down on you they are your angel

Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your Arms

My Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More

And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You So

If Only Wall Could Talk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,

My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My Needs

Baby Love.... Behind Close Doors

You Make A Women Out Of Me

It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To Cry

Oh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married

Posted
Thank you for your kind words, Helen ...

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg

Posted

In My Life

by John Lennon and Paul McCartney

 

There are places I remember

all my life, though some have changed.

Some forever, not for better.

And some have gone, and some remain.

 

All these places have their moments

with lovers and friends I still can't recall.

Some are dead and some are living.

In my life I love them all.

 

But of all these friends and lovers,

there is no one compares with you.

And these memories lose their meaning

when I think of love as something new.

 

Though I know I'll never ever lose affection

for people and things that went before,

I know I'll often stop and think about them.

In my life I love you more.

 

Though I know I'll never ever lose affection

for people and things that went before,

I know I'll often stop and think of them.

But in my life I loved you more.

I love you more.

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg

Posted
Ever since the first time I ever heard 'In My Life' I have teared up with each listen. And with my family being a big Beatle haven, I was tearing up a lot. Just reading the lyrics gets my eyes moist...without fail.
Posted
I just started listening to Bette Midler's version of the song again ... seems appropriate at this moment ... I also listen to her song In This Life and some other songs ... as well as one by Jann Arden ...

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg

Posted

heheh..VM gets moist.

 

 

 

I am so immature..

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg

 

Posted
pat you are so welcome honey any time you need a friend just pm ok hun

Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your Arms

My Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More

And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You So

If Only Wall Could Talk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,

My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My Needs

Baby Love.... Behind Close Doors

You Make A Women Out Of Me

It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To Cry

Oh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married

Posted
i feel so...dunno...unsignificant.... :cry: or how the hell u spell it...i don't even know english anymore...

J'aimerais tant savoir

Souffler comme le vent

Sur ton doux visage

Faire partir le noir, disparaître le temps

Casser les nuages

Parler même tout bas

Juste pout toi et moi

De petits riens

Mais là-bas

Au loin, tu nages...

 

 

 

Posted
I am so immature..

 

Or jealous... :whistling:

 

 

Raluca, don't be so hard on yourself. You still know English...your PMs are among the most beautiful things I've ever read. As for feeling insignificant, I know how that is, but it's not true...not in anyone's case. Raluca, you are among the 'coolest' people I've ever met.

Posted
nobody is insignificant.

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg

 

Posted

disappointed again...and again..and again DAMN IT!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

 

like Coelho said, it's bad when u get used with it.... :down:

J'aimerais tant savoir

Souffler comme le vent

Sur ton doux visage

Faire partir le noir, disparaître le temps

Casser les nuages

Parler même tout bas

Juste pout toi et moi

De petits riens

Mais là-bas

Au loin, tu nages...

 

 

 

Posted
Dear Raluca ... I can feel your pain ... your sadness ... your despair in the words you write ... I can feel your heart shattering ... and I could think of so many words to say at this moment ... but none of them would ever be adequate enough ... disappointments can be so overwhelming ... so difficult to get through ... they sometimes leave us feeling like we must be failures ... we must be worthless ... we must not matter at all ... but, Raluca, you do matter ... you are a gift in this world ... you have touched lives and helped others in ways you might not even realize ... :hug:

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg

Posted

As my heart holds you

Just one beat away

I cherish all you gave me

Everyday

 

...

 

Fly me up to where you are

Beyond the distant star

I wish upon tonight

To see you smile

If only for awhile

To know you're there

A breath away's not far

To where you are

 

...

 

Linda Thompson

 

:down:

 

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg

Posted
i dont wish that on know one to lose the one they love so :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your Arms

My Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More

And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You So

If Only Wall Could Talk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,

My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My Needs

Baby Love.... Behind Close Doors

You Make A Women Out Of Me

It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To Cry

Oh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married

Posted

patty will get through this all in time, i believe in her and her strengh, she is one wise and loving lady, who deserves to be happy again in time, a time where she can sit and hold onto her memories and actually smile

 

I hope she knows she has so many friends here for her when ever she needs them x x x

http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted
I hope she knows she has so many friends here for her when ever she needs them x x x

 

I do know, Marie ... and I am grateful for all of you!

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg

Posted
when i was on holiday, everyone stared at my scares i felt a right freak
http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted
Marie ... such a delicate and fragile flower ... and still so strong ...

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg

Posted
awh..this week has just stunk :(

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg

 

Posted
this week and the past week stunk...
Posted
im happy im back,,,but feeling confused over things this week
http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted
i wish all of you the best in everything your life,your work,your goals,your dreams

Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your Arms

My Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More

And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You So

If Only Wall Could Talk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,

My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My Needs

Baby Love.... Behind Close Doors

You Make A Women Out Of Me

It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To Cry

Oh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married

Posted
I told my ex that I don't wanna speak to him anymore..

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg

 

Posted
its probably the best way and the hardest
http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted
have we started the countdown for Danas return
http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted
Interesting that you chose this topic to post that question in and not one of the other topics ... :mellow:

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg

Posted

Where are you this moment?

Only in my dreams.

You're missing, but you're always

a heartbeat from me.

I'm lost now without you,

I don't know where you are.

I keep watching, I keep hoping,

but time keeps us apart

 

Is there a way I can find you,

is there a sign I should know,

is there a road I could follow

to bring you back home?

 

Winter lies before me,

now you're so far away.

In the darkness of my dreaming,

the light of you will stay.

 

If I could be close beside you,

If I could be where you are,

If I could reach out and touch you

and bring you back home.

Is there a way I can find you,

Is there a sign I should know,

Is there a road I could follow,

to bring you back home to me?

 

Roma Ryan

 

:down:

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg

Posted
its so hard to let go of someone you cared about

Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your Arms

My Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More

And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You So

If Only Wall Could Talk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,

My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My Needs

Baby Love.... Behind Close Doors

You Make A Women Out Of Me

It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To Cry

Oh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married

Posted

How strong, how brave, how true of you

to bear the hurt I gave.

 

...

 

After all the words are said,

after all the dreams we made;

ev'ry one a precious one,

ev'ry one a summer sun...

 

A moment lost, forever gone,

can never be again,

so know how much it means to me;

all you said,

all you gave,

all your love to me.

 

Roma Ryan

:down:

 

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg

Posted
I told my ex that I don't wanna speak to him anymore..

 

Perhaps, in time, when the pain is gone ... when you have moved beyond the hurt and anger ... when your heart is ready to forgive ... the two of you will be able to talk about all the wonderful things you did together and you will be grateful for having shared those moments with him ... but not now ... and probably not for quite awhile ... :hug:

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...