Célinefull Posted May 5, 2006 at 08:25 AM Posted May 5, 2006 at 08:25 AM hey, I wanted to share these lyrics with everyone - from one of my favorite singers and favorite albums: Joss Stone - Security A loss that would have thrown A hole through anybody's soulAnd you were only human after allSo don't hold back the tears my dearRelease them so your eyes can clearI know that you will rise againBut you gotta let them fallI wish that I could snap my fingersErase the past but noYou cannot rewind realityOnce the tape's unrolled [Chorus:]If your spirit's broken and you can't bear the painI will help you put the pieces backA little more each dayAnd if your heart is locked and you can't find the keyLay your head upon my shoulderI'll set you freeI'll be your security A moment of despairThat forces you to say that life's unfairIt makes you scared of what tomorrow may bringBut don't go giving into fear Stop hiding all alone in thereThe show keeps going on and onBut you'll miss the whole damn thingI wish I had a crystal ball to see what the future holdsBut we don't know how the story ends till it's all been told [Chorus] On any clock upon the wall The time is always nowSo baby kiss the past goodbyeDon't let the future blow your mindJust sit back and chillTake things as they comeYou can't be afraidTo live for todayI will be with you each step of the way I love it so much, her voice is so sad.. Quote http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
Koolan Posted May 6, 2006 at 08:56 AM Posted May 6, 2006 at 08:56 AM All posts pertaining to the privacy issue have been deleted. This is done to protect a member's privacy and to put an end to the fire. Flaming others and personal threats are forbidden on this board. Please remain on topic and refrain from discussing this issue publicly, any related messages will be removed. Thanks for your attention. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
HelenCeline27 Posted May 6, 2006 at 10:36 AM Posted May 6, 2006 at 10:36 AM thank you so much vic for removeing the posts im sorry if i broken any rulesagain im sorry to all of the forum Quote Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
Krys Posted May 6, 2006 at 10:39 AM Posted May 6, 2006 at 10:39 AM its ok Helen P.S. Marie, i didnt ask Vic to do it Quote
Célinefull Posted May 6, 2006 at 11:07 AM Posted May 6, 2006 at 11:07 AM All posts pertaining to the privacy issue have been deleted. This is done to protect a member's privacy and to put an end to the fire. Flaming others and personal threats are forbidden on this board. Please remain on topic and refrain from discussing this issue publicly, any related messages will be removed. Thanks for your attention.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> You know...if you were a couple of years younger..and a little bit gayer... thanks Vic!! Now, everyone comment on how pretty those Joss Stone lyrics are!! Quote http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
HelenCeline27 Posted May 6, 2006 at 11:30 AM Posted May 6, 2006 at 11:30 AM thank you for posting the song i love the song Quote Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
Célinefull Posted May 6, 2006 at 11:48 AM Posted May 6, 2006 at 11:48 AM yeh, that song means a lot to me. Quote http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
HelenCeline27 Posted May 6, 2006 at 01:22 PM Posted May 6, 2006 at 01:22 PM this song that is posted is how im feeling it hits close to home Quote Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
1Celine12 Posted May 6, 2006 at 01:58 PM Posted May 6, 2006 at 01:58 PM Hows it going guys? I am doing okay after what went on here the last couple days. And I am sooooooooooooo glad that Koolan has deleted any and all posts pertaining to the topic that was discussed at hand. Thanks Vic. I really think it was me that got the posts deleted, because I PM'ed Bellamy asking if I can be removed and he must have talked to Koolan about this. I had to give the specific topic that this was in so they could come in and delete the slander that was going on. Onward and upward. Quote
Bellamy Posted May 6, 2006 at 02:33 PM Posted May 6, 2006 at 02:33 PM Hows it going guys? I am doing okay after what went on here the last couple days. And I am sooooooooooooo glad that Koolan has deleted any and all posts pertaining to the topic that was discussed at hand. Thanks Vic. I really think it was me that got the posts deleted, because I PM'ed Bellamy asking if I can be removed and he must have talked to Koolan about this. I had to give the specific topic that this was in so they could come in and delete the slander that was going on. Onward and upward.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I'm sorry. Do you mean this topic is cleaned because of you? You didn't ask me to keep this topic clean. You only asked me if I can remove your account. I told you we don't remove account has post, but you can stop visiting if you want to leave. I don't understand why you post like you're the one who settle down everything. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
1Celine12 Posted May 6, 2006 at 02:43 PM Posted May 6, 2006 at 02:43 PM Bellamy, I meant that I told you about the happenings in here and you probably took what I said and thought that thus topic needs to be cleaned up. What made you guys decide to clean up the topic? Maybe you and Vic need to update the rules and include what he said about no fighting on here or in any topic and to stay on topic. Just a suggestion. Quote
Krys Posted May 6, 2006 at 02:47 PM Posted May 6, 2006 at 02:47 PM Bellamy and Vic already told us long ago they wanted this forum to be a clean one. no arguments and stuff like that Quote
1Celine12 Posted May 6, 2006 at 02:57 PM Posted May 6, 2006 at 02:57 PM Tead the topic that's pinned that has my name as the last post by on it and you will see what I have said. Goodbye and good luck with whatever you do in life. Quote
Bellamy Posted May 6, 2006 at 04:45 PM Posted May 6, 2006 at 04:45 PM Forum Guideline is quite clear about these things.http://www.celinedionforum.com/index.php?act=boardrulesBehavior and Respect Toward Others- Do not post harrassing, insulting, belittling, threatening or flaming messages or topics towards anyone.- Also keep your profile and avatar and signature clean. We reserve the right to remove or modify them if deemed inappropriate but we will notify you before doing so.- In discussions, debate issues, do not get personal with members. Personal attacks toward others are forbidden.- Respect the privacy of other members, keep private conversations private, make use of the Private Message function or use other messenger services such as AIM, MSN, ICQ, Yahoo if you insist on chatting one on one.- In the event that you receive disturbing private contacts via the forum, report incidents to the Administrators immediately. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Koolan Posted May 6, 2006 at 06:17 PM Posted May 6, 2006 at 06:17 PM Dana, you're wrong. I did not know that you sent a PM to Bellamy. The obvious thing for me to do is to clean the topic, don't make it sound like you made this happen. This isn't the first time this had to be done. You really showed your true colors. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
mazceline Posted May 6, 2006 at 06:20 PM Author Posted May 6, 2006 at 06:20 PM look even you guys are doing it please, this was a place to talk to my fellow celine fans and close friends, might as well close the topic we dont need to here this arguments The topic WAS about depression, this certainly is Quote http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
1Celine12 Posted May 6, 2006 at 07:11 PM Posted May 6, 2006 at 07:11 PM Keep the topic open. I would LOVE to get back to the topic at hand: depression. How are you feeling today, Marie? Quote
mazceline Posted May 6, 2006 at 07:18 PM Author Posted May 6, 2006 at 07:18 PM sorry to say but am disappointed that the admin are also arguing god i get enough at home, everyone is welcome to comment , please act your age and just get rid of the bad do not comment, know one is in the right or wrong Quote http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
Koolan Posted May 6, 2006 at 07:27 PM Posted May 6, 2006 at 07:27 PM I am not arguing with anyone, just stating the facts as it is and the reasons behind my actions. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
mazceline Posted May 6, 2006 at 07:50 PM Author Posted May 6, 2006 at 07:50 PM I PERSONALLY am an adult as you so if needed say bad dues in person, not on a thread, I have suffered, suffered hard from depression as have others, this is a thread for that for me and my friends to help each other through what troubles they have , which may help others, so i say no more opinions as you say or disagreements people need help, this thread helped me dont make it into something else Quote http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
Obst Posted May 6, 2006 at 07:54 PM Posted May 6, 2006 at 07:54 PM (edited) Brake it off guys. I am really sorry I have to interfere like that but please stop it right now.Is not my business but is really making me sad (this thread) if you continue on this line.Just move on and behave like adults as you claim you are. Edited May 6, 2006 at 07:54 PM by Obst Quote http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee107/lotr_mondragon/00000000000002406360-300x300_72dpi_.jpg
mazceline Posted May 6, 2006 at 08:25 PM Author Posted May 6, 2006 at 08:25 PM i like you , you speak so adult . i am only mad as i really love talking to my friends, they have helped me so much, there s so much hurt that we all have to indure in life i hoped this was a place to help each other and if i know damien, patty, krys we will still live long and help each other always Quote http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
1Celine12 Posted May 6, 2006 at 10:03 PM Posted May 6, 2006 at 10:03 PM Marie, This is a topic for just that... helping each other get through their troubles. I agree with you on that. I also agree on what Obst is saying. We need to behave like adults and act our age. I am willing to forget this whole thing if the rest of you are. Koolan and I are not arguing. I sent him a long PM stating the reasons behind the firey comments. I hope he responds and let's me know what he thinks. Let's move on NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote
celinedionsfan Posted May 6, 2006 at 11:43 PM Posted May 6, 2006 at 11:43 PM Today in a Church about 1500 miles away from where I am ... a friend of Karen's read these words for me during a Memorial Mass which Karen's family had for her ... I was not able to attend and had a Mass here as well two weeks after Karen passed away ... I wrote these words last Monday ... I had waited as long as possible to write what I wanted ... because doing so made the loss even more real ... the pain even more overwhelming ... and this past week has been extremely difficult for me ... I am rarely at a loss for words. But I am now. Nothing could have prepared me for this moment. The night before Karen passed away, I was standing outside our apartment. Although I knew that there was no hope, I still had to ask for that for that miracle … that the doctor was wrong … that something could be done … and in those quiet moments as I stared into the dark starry sky, I understood that I had already received a miracle … and that miracle was having Karen in my life. I just never expected our journey together to end so suddenly and so soon. I have tried to find a way to express what having Karen in my life has meant to me. I would like to share with you the words from a song which Bette Midler sings: In This Life For all I've been blessed with in this life,there was an emptiness in me…With one kind touch you set me free. For every mountain I have climbed,every raging river crossed,you were the treasure that I longed to find.Without your love I would be lost. Let the world stop turning.Let the sun stop burning.Let them tell me love's not worth going through.If it all falls apart,I will know deep in my heartthe only dream that mattered had come true:In this life I was loved by you. Quote http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
1Celine12 Posted May 6, 2006 at 11:59 PM Posted May 6, 2006 at 11:59 PM Those are beautiful words. I hope that you are okay now that you and I both know that Karen is in a better place. That's what I've been told by people. That when someone dies, they are in a better place. Quote
celinedionsfan Posted May 7, 2006 at 12:04 AM Posted May 7, 2006 at 12:04 AM I do appreciate the kind words and thoughts, Dana ... I do know that she is in a better place ... free from pain and at peace ... as for me ... no, I'm not doing okay now and it will be quite a while before I will be okay ... I'm really at that one breath at time place again ... Quote http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
1Celine12 Posted May 7, 2006 at 12:16 AM Posted May 7, 2006 at 12:16 AM for you. Just remember that I Love you as a dear friend and also know that it's okay to be at the one breath at a time place... I will continue to be here for you. I'm sorry that it took you a week to share these very kind words. Just know that things are back to normal around here. Quote
Krys Posted May 7, 2006 at 03:28 AM Posted May 7, 2006 at 03:28 AM Today in a Church about 1500 miles away from where I am ... a friend of Karen's read these words for me during a Memorial Mass which Karen's family had for her ... I was not able to attend and had a Mass here as well two weeks after Karen passed away ... I wrote these words last Monday ... I had waited as long as possible to write what I wanted ... because doing so made the loss even more real ... the pain even more overwhelming ... and this past week has been extremely difficult for me ... I am rarely at a loss for words. But I am now. Nothing could have prepared me for this moment. The night before Karen passed away, I was standing outside our apartment. Although I knew that there was no hope, I still had to ask for that for that miracle … that the doctor was wrong … that something could be done … and in those quiet moments as I stared into the dark starry sky, I understood that I had already received a miracle … and that miracle was having Karen in my life. I just never expected our journey together to end so suddenly and so soon. I have tried to find a way to express what having Karen in my life has meant to me. I would like to share with you the words from a song which Bette Midler sings: In This Life For all I've been blessed with in this life,there was an emptiness in me…With one kind touch you set me free. For every mountain I have climbed,every raging river crossed,you were the treasure that I longed to find.Without your love I would be lost. Let the world stop turning.Let the sun stop burning.Let them tell me love's not worth going through.If it all falls apart,I will know deep in my heartthe only dream that mattered had come true:In this life I was loved by you. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> i hope you will be fine soon. Quote
celinedionsfan Posted May 7, 2006 at 03:30 AM Posted May 7, 2006 at 03:30 AM Not sure it will be soon, Krys ... thank you for caring ... Quote http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.