celinedionsfan Posted May 18, 2006 at 07:33 AM Posted May 18, 2006 at 07:33 AM I'd like to reflect on how much I love Bellamy and Koolan and how I think they are the best admins evah!<{POST_SNAPBACK}> he is only trying to get in there pants kidding <{POST_SNAPBACK}> No she's not ... Quote http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
Célinefull Posted May 18, 2006 at 07:56 AM Posted May 18, 2006 at 07:56 AM yes, tastefull as usual Maz... Quote http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
celinedionsfan Posted May 18, 2006 at 08:13 AM Posted May 18, 2006 at 08:13 AM yes, tastefull as usual Maz...<{POST_SNAPBACK}> oh the places I could go with this quote ... but I won't! Quote http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
Célinefull Posted May 18, 2006 at 08:21 AM Posted May 18, 2006 at 08:21 AM that's probably best. Quote http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
HelenCeline27 Posted May 18, 2006 at 10:56 AM Posted May 18, 2006 at 10:56 AM Quote Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
1Celine12 Posted May 18, 2006 at 11:07 AM Author Posted May 18, 2006 at 11:07 AM well i guess im off your christmas card list seeing you deleted my name, how will i ever move on<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Sorry I had to do it. I just feel things could be different. End of story. Quote
HelenCeline27 Posted May 18, 2006 at 11:09 AM Posted May 18, 2006 at 11:09 AM cant we get along lol Quote Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
1Celine12 Posted May 18, 2006 at 11:16 AM Author Posted May 18, 2006 at 11:16 AM (edited) I had to state why I didn't have her name in my siggy anymore. And yes we all can and will get along. I am feeling better after what went on yesterday. End of story. Edited May 18, 2006 at 11:17 AM by 1Celine12 Quote
HelenCeline27 Posted May 18, 2006 at 11:20 AM Posted May 18, 2006 at 11:20 AM ok good Quote Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
1Celine12 Posted May 18, 2006 at 12:12 PM Author Posted May 18, 2006 at 12:12 PM Thanks for understanding. End of story. Quote
Krys Posted May 18, 2006 at 12:45 PM Posted May 18, 2006 at 12:45 PM Dana, you dont need to keep repeating those last three words. we already understand what you mean Quote
mazceline Posted May 18, 2006 at 02:07 PM Posted May 18, 2006 at 02:07 PM ive said some tings to people here that were wrong, in my hours of need, they stuck by me thaks, im reflecting on that always Quote http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
celinedionsfan Posted May 18, 2006 at 02:21 PM Posted May 18, 2006 at 02:21 PM ive said some tings to people here that were wrong, in my hours of need, they stuck by me thaks, im reflecting on that always<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Friends stick by you, Marie ... Quote http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
mazceline Posted May 18, 2006 at 02:23 PM Posted May 18, 2006 at 02:23 PM (edited) well dana says i can not reply in his topic as i cause trouble if he had noticed i was the one changing the subject in each to help Edited May 18, 2006 at 02:23 PM by mazceline Quote http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
1Celine12 Posted May 18, 2006 at 02:26 PM Author Posted May 18, 2006 at 02:26 PM I didn't say you couldn't talk in here. Keep posting if you want. All I was doing was trying to change the subject back, then you brought it up again. You always assume that I keep talking about the same things over and over, but I know for a fact that I don't. The words over the pic in my siggy say it all. Quote
mazceline Posted May 18, 2006 at 02:50 PM Posted May 18, 2006 at 02:50 PM ive said some tings to people here that were wrong, in my hours of need, they stuck by me thaks, im reflecting on that always<{POST_SNAPBACK}> what the f*** the the above have to do with you dana,, i was saying thankyou to people who know who they are, for helping me stay off the booze, your f****** driving me back to it Quote http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
1Celine12 Posted May 18, 2006 at 02:58 PM Author Posted May 18, 2006 at 02:58 PM Please, everybody assumes the worst in me. I know my words speak for themselves, but you have to get to know me better. You don't know me as well as you think you do. No one knows me that well here. All I do is come in here and state my opinions, that's all. I hope you guys don't try to assume anything more about me. You make an a** out of you and me. Think before you post anything about me. Quote
VanMerlin Posted May 18, 2006 at 03:00 PM Posted May 18, 2006 at 03:00 PM Can't believe there is so much madness in this world. Why is there so much madness in the world?<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Go ask God. Quote
Krys Posted May 18, 2006 at 03:06 PM Posted May 18, 2006 at 03:06 PM everybody assumes the worst in me. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> what can we do? you made it that way Quote
1Celine12 Posted May 18, 2006 at 03:09 PM Author Posted May 18, 2006 at 03:09 PM I have asked HIM and He has no clue. Then Bellamy said that he knows whos mad in this world and he to me. I just hate this whole thing being drudged up right after I ended it. Get what I mean? I have a rough extiror, but I am truly nice on the inside. Can you believe it as the truth? I really am tellings the truth this time and from now on. Quote
Bellamy Posted May 18, 2006 at 03:16 PM Posted May 18, 2006 at 03:16 PM I was not talking about that, Bellamy. I was talking about something completely different here. I was talking about why the world in general has to have war and famone. Not what has been going on here. And as I said in a different topic, I was gonna end all this once and for all. Truely this time I will. If not you or Koolan can give me a warning.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Looks like you'd recieve the the long due warning you deserve very soon. To end the story, you need to shut up yourself about it. If you can't, we can help you by disable your posting ability. Everyone are sick of you keep repeating yourself. It's not because we're mean to you, or against you. You made it yourself. We've give you enough chances. If you post any new post about this including reply this post of mine, or repeating yourself again, you'd recieve the warning. TRUELY END OF STORY NOW!!! Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
mazceline Posted May 18, 2006 at 03:18 PM Posted May 18, 2006 at 03:18 PM the sun is out where i am, i love sun Quote http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
1Celine12 Posted May 18, 2006 at 03:22 PM Author Posted May 18, 2006 at 03:22 PM Give me a warning now Bellamy. And also disable my posting ability like I wanted long ago. Quote
mazceline Posted May 18, 2006 at 03:23 PM Posted May 18, 2006 at 03:23 PM i knew you would rise to the that, all you had to do is keep quite Quote http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
1Celine12 Posted May 18, 2006 at 03:25 PM Author Posted May 18, 2006 at 03:25 PM (edited) I really don't care. I am sick of this whole thing. I joined this forum thinking I would meet some nice friends, but booooooooooooooooooooyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy was I wrong. Edited May 18, 2006 at 03:26 PM by 1Celine12 Quote
Bellamy Posted May 18, 2006 at 03:29 PM Posted May 18, 2006 at 03:29 PM Give me a warning now Bellamy. And also disable my posting ability like I wanted long ago.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>No problem. Disabled your posting ability for 30 days. Hope this could help you cool down yourself. Everyone please stop talking about this. Move on to other topics. Thank you. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
mazceline Posted May 18, 2006 at 03:32 PM Posted May 18, 2006 at 03:32 PM as i was saying who here likes the sun........... Quote http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
Krys Posted May 18, 2006 at 03:33 PM Posted May 18, 2006 at 03:33 PM im the opposite Marie. i dont really like the sun Quote
VanMerlin Posted May 18, 2006 at 03:36 PM Posted May 18, 2006 at 03:36 PM Yeah, I'm into darkness, shadows, howling wolves, screaming banshees and all that. The sun is like those happy, chuckling people you want to slap. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.