felixwhoals Posted April 5, 2006 at 05:19 PM Posted April 5, 2006 at 05:19 PM It's kinda great to have both Celine and Il divo together because each of them represent different nationalities. hehecanadian, american, french, swiss.. mm i think il divo consists of different nationalities right? Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/felixwhoals/CelineMe.jpg So suddenly, it's clear to meThings changeOur future lies in here and nowWe live it through somehow Now the greatest rewardIs the love that I can giveI'm here for you nowFor as long as I liveYou made me who I am
VinnyT. Posted April 5, 2006 at 07:04 PM Posted April 5, 2006 at 07:04 PM http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e340/saomusic1/IL%20DIVO/Voices.jpg It will be IBIY, hopefully the full english version. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I wonder which song of Whitney they have choosen. Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
Stéphane G. Posted April 5, 2006 at 07:36 PM Posted April 5, 2006 at 07:36 PM Juste avant le match d'ouverture du 9 juin à Munich, c'est pourtant le chanteur le plus aimé du public allemand qui entonnera "Celebrate the Day", l'hymne officiel de la compétition. Ce sera un assurément un moment émouvant. A l'instar de "Time of our Lives", la chanson officielle de la Coupe du Monde interprétée par Il Divo, "l'hymne d'Herbert" sortira dès le 12 mai sur "Voices", l'album officiel de la Coupe du Monde de la FIFA 2006. Quote Paris Stade de France 20/06/1999 - Paris Bercy 25/05/2008 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace 18/06/2013 - Paris Bercy 26/11/2013 " Let's Talk About Celine Dion Collection " on Facebook
felixwhoals Posted April 5, 2006 at 07:39 PM Posted April 5, 2006 at 07:39 PM Ooh.. can't wait till May 12. I am having my exam that time.. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/felixwhoals/CelineMe.jpg So suddenly, it's clear to meThings changeOur future lies in here and nowWe live it through somehow Now the greatest rewardIs the love that I can giveI'm here for you nowFor as long as I liveYou made me who I am
René 2 Posted April 7, 2006 at 08:23 AM Posted April 7, 2006 at 08:23 AM New cover <{POST_SNAPBACK}> not bad cover... Quote
Celine AJ Posted April 9, 2006 at 11:32 AM Posted April 9, 2006 at 11:32 AM This is really really great news...I hope it is a new song... Quote
Ronny83 Posted April 9, 2006 at 05:43 PM Author Posted April 9, 2006 at 05:43 PM This is really really great news...I hope it is a new song...<{POST_SNAPBACK}>We already mentioned it will be IBIY. We don't know if it will be the full english version or the album one. Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
VinnyT. Posted April 10, 2006 at 09:53 AM Posted April 10, 2006 at 09:53 AM let's hope for the full english version! Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
Ronny83 Posted April 18, 2006 at 06:18 PM Author Posted April 18, 2006 at 06:18 PM Tracklist: 1. Time Of Our Lives - Il Divo & Toni Braxton 2. One Moment In Time - Whitney Houston 3. Your Song - Elton John 4. Because Of You - Kelly Clarkson 5. Hero - Mariah Carey 6. Earth Song - Michael Jackson 7. Everytime We Say Goodbye - Rod Stewart 8. Always on my Mind - Elvis Presley 9. Woman in Love - Barbra Streisand 10. Celebration 2006 - Herbert Groenemeyer 11. I believe in You - Il Divo & Celine Dion 12. You Raise me Up - Westlife 13. Praying For Time - George Michael 14. Truly Madly Deeply - Savage Garden 15. Piu Bella Cosa - Eros Ramazotti 16. Just The Way You Are - Billy Joel 17. Thank You - Dido 18. Why - Annie Lennox 19. Hips Don’t Lie - Shakira Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
Dansons Posted April 18, 2006 at 06:45 PM Posted April 18, 2006 at 06:45 PM Tracklist: 1. Time Of Our Lives - Il Divo & Toni Braxton 2. One Moment In Time - Whitney Houston 3. Your Song - Elton John 4. Because Of You - Kelly Clarkson 5. Hero - Mariah Carey 6. Earth Song - Michael Jackson 7. Everytime We Say Goodbye - Rod Stewart 8. Always on my Mind - Elvis Presley 9. Woman in Love - Barbra Streisand 10. Celebration 2006 - Herbert Groenemeyer 11. I believe in You - Il Divo & Celine Dion 12. You Raise me Up - Westlife 13. Praying For Time - George Michael 14. Truly Madly Deeply - Savage Garden 15. Piu Bella Cosa - Eros Ramazotti 16. Just The Way You Are - Billy Joel 17. Thank You - Dido 18. Why - Annie Lennox 19. Hips Don’t Lie - Shakira<{POST_SNAPBACK}>So,it's I Believe In You be confirmed.Originally I hope that it would a new song. By the way.Time Of Our Lives is a powerful song.I love the melody it is.I think Toni Braxton perform very well in the song.But if Celine duet with them,she could sing much better in the powerful part.Just I think.... Quote
MichiG. Posted April 18, 2006 at 07:58 PM Posted April 18, 2006 at 07:58 PM Hmmm, I wonder if it will be the full English version....Btw, the tracklist is crap...most of the songs don't fit here...Because of you is about family problems, your song is a love song and the most unsuitabel song...woman in love*hello* this is the fifa world cup!!! Don't get me wrong the songs are all great but for a sampler for the world cup..I dunno Quote ~*~ life IS beautiful ~*~
CDI Posted April 18, 2006 at 08:24 PM Posted April 18, 2006 at 08:24 PM I have a feeling it WILL be the Full English version, well, it BETTER be! Quote <iframe height="300" src="https://embed.indabamusic.com/p?p=https://lydian.indabamusic.com/submissions/6f7bc7ca-4666-11e3-bdac-12313b01d411/playlist" frameborder="0" width="400" scrolling="no"></iframe>
Ronny83 Posted April 18, 2006 at 08:25 PM Author Posted April 18, 2006 at 08:25 PM I have a feeling it WILL be the Full English version, well, it BETTER be!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I don't think so. Sony won't make us so happy. Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
celinefanonline Posted April 18, 2006 at 09:01 PM Posted April 18, 2006 at 09:01 PM but maybe they will hahato make us to buy the album....... Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
Bellamy Posted April 19, 2006 at 12:14 AM Posted April 19, 2006 at 12:14 AM Hmmm, I wonder if it will be the full English version....Btw, the tracklist is crap...most of the songs don't fit here...Because of you is about family problems, your song is a love song and the most unsuitabel song...woman in love*hello* this is the fifa world cup!!! Don't get me wrong the songs are all great but for a sampler for the world cup..I dunno <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I agree. This is the slowest ever World Cup album. Perfect for slow motion playback only. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Bruno Portugal Posted April 19, 2006 at 09:33 AM Posted April 19, 2006 at 09:33 AM Tracklist: 1. Time Of Our Lives - Il Divo & Toni Braxton 2. One Moment In Time - Whitney Houston 3. Your Song - Elton John 4. Because Of You - Kelly Clarkson 5. Hero - Mariah Carey 6. Earth Song - Michael Jackson 7. Everytime We Say Goodbye - Rod Stewart 8. Always on my Mind - Elvis Presley 9. Woman in Love - Barbra Streisand 10. Celebration 2006 - Herbert Groenemeyer 11. I believe in You - Il Divo & Celine Dion 12. You Raise me Up - Westlife 13. Praying For Time - George Michael 14. Truly Madly Deeply - Savage Garden 15. Piu Bella Cosa - Eros Ramazotti 16. Just The Way You Are - Billy Joel 17. Thank You - Dido 18. Why - Annie Lennox 19. Hips Don’t Lie - Shakira<{POST_SNAPBACK}> This is the tracklist of the World Cup album???What are they doing???Ballads, ballads and more ballads in celebration of football??? Are they going to play "Woman in Love" or "Just The Way You Are" on the matches breaks? Quote My Webpage >>> TRIBUTE TO CELINE DION
Ronny83 Posted April 19, 2006 at 09:54 AM Author Posted April 19, 2006 at 09:54 AM There will be a second CD, different for each nation, containing the local anthem plus other tracks. Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
fred Posted April 19, 2006 at 12:28 PM Posted April 19, 2006 at 12:28 PM Pardon me for saying this but that tracklist looks like a gay guy's funural. I can't see the football spirit hidden anywhere there. Who wants songs like that when they are gonna warm up and party? The biggest party pooper of 2006, for sure. /fred Quote Peace and love to all.
mattia Posted April 19, 2006 at 12:47 PM Posted April 19, 2006 at 12:47 PM I have a feeling it WILL be the Full English version, well, it BETTER be!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I don't think so. Sony won't make us so happy. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>i think they're gonna save it for the futer english album.... btw i don't like the track list at all...except bfrom IBIY of course... Quote
felixwhoals Posted April 19, 2006 at 09:50 PM Posted April 19, 2006 at 09:50 PM But I do hope IBIY will be English full version Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/felixwhoals/CelineMe.jpg So suddenly, it's clear to meThings changeOur future lies in here and nowWe live it through somehow Now the greatest rewardIs the love that I can giveI'm here for you nowFor as long as I liveYou made me who I am
Ronny83 Posted April 22, 2006 at 01:35 PM Author Posted April 22, 2006 at 01:35 PM Here you can listen to the Official Anthem: http://www.lahelice.com/audionot/a7945.asx The song is not that good. Too slow. IBIY would have been better. Toni's voice is too masculine, and it mashes up too much with Il Divo's voices. Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
thevoice Posted April 22, 2006 at 02:49 PM Posted April 22, 2006 at 02:49 PM actually it's much better than IBIY but that's not that hard to top IBIY cause it's pure crap. Quote
felixwhoals Posted April 22, 2006 at 05:29 PM Posted April 22, 2006 at 05:29 PM From the tracklist, I guess the soundtrack fits good for olympic games!! hahaAnyways, Time of Our Lives is not all English.. mmm.. but nice opera voices!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/felixwhoals/CelineMe.jpg So suddenly, it's clear to meThings changeOur future lies in here and nowWe live it through somehow Now the greatest rewardIs the love that I can giveI'm here for you nowFor as long as I liveYou made me who I am
Ronny83 Posted April 23, 2006 at 06:18 PM Author Posted April 23, 2006 at 06:18 PM Yesterday we got to know that the version of "I Believe In You" which will be featured on the official FIFA World Cup 2006 album will be the normal bilingual version as known from "On Ne Change Pas".Source: celine-speedpage.de Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
sayyed Posted April 23, 2006 at 08:30 PM Posted April 23, 2006 at 08:30 PM Yesterday we got to know that the version of "I Believe In You" which will be featured on the official FIFA World Cup 2006 album will be the normal bilingual version as known from "On Ne Change Pas".Source: celine-speedpage.de<{POST_SNAPBACK}> so damn predictable! Quote https://soundcloud.com/finnremixes
Paulinha Dion Posted April 23, 2006 at 08:35 PM Posted April 23, 2006 at 08:35 PM Good News, thanks Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/fan/BlinkieCK.gif
felixwhoals Posted April 23, 2006 at 11:32 PM Posted April 23, 2006 at 11:32 PM AH!!! THis is sad!! Just the normal billingual song! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/felixwhoals/CelineMe.jpg So suddenly, it's clear to meThings changeOur future lies in here and nowWe live it through somehow Now the greatest rewardIs the love that I can giveI'm here for you nowFor as long as I liveYou made me who I am
pooh4 Posted April 24, 2006 at 12:09 AM Posted April 24, 2006 at 12:09 AM sweet jesus...finally back in germany Quote http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/6041/katharijnmkemkncpkhmeelur7.jpg<3 =
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.