René 2 Posted July 3, 2006 at 02:56 PM Posted July 3, 2006 at 02:56 PM everything is Ok for me. But I'd love to have a new album. Quote
Giulia Posted July 3, 2006 at 07:26 PM Posted July 3, 2006 at 07:26 PM I'd like also A new day...but I saw it live so...I think a new english album it's better! Quote Celine...La colonna sonora della mia vita. Il mio cuore batterà per te per sempre...!
firebird Posted July 3, 2006 at 08:15 PM Posted July 3, 2006 at 08:15 PM In 2006 I expect nothing, but a lot in 2007 and 2008 Quote
Koolan Posted August 7, 2006 at 04:22 AM Posted August 7, 2006 at 04:22 AM i've already voted, just a friendly bump for those that missed this topic:D Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
sander21 Posted August 7, 2006 at 04:26 AM Posted August 7, 2006 at 04:26 AM Voted for the dvd but a it could also be a new english album. Hope both Quote
catwomanrrr Posted August 7, 2006 at 04:45 AM Posted August 7, 2006 at 04:45 AM I want Harper's Bazaar to release those photographs with Celine that they took months back, and place her on their cover! Quote http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n28/rhymereason/dreambig.jpg
CSCfan Posted August 7, 2006 at 04:48 AM Posted August 7, 2006 at 04:48 AM Got an example? Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Koolan Posted August 7, 2006 at 05:52 AM Posted August 7, 2006 at 05:52 AM I want Harper's Bazaar to release those photographs with Celine that they took months back, and place her on their cover!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>really? do show some examples, Joyful Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
catwomanrrr Posted August 7, 2006 at 06:03 AM Posted August 7, 2006 at 06:03 AM I want Harper's Bazaar to release those photographs with Celine that they took months back, and place her on their cover!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>really? do show some examples, Joyful <{POST_SNAPBACK}> NO I don't But there was a news report about her having had a photo shoot for Harper's Bazaar... I think from last year.I'm not surprised since most of her gowns are at least $10,000 each and are haute couture, and she's THE QUEEN of VEGAS! Unfortunately, maybe they did not want to put her on their cover... And we will never see those photographs from the shoot (if there was any)!Harper's Bazaar always have fabulous photographs by premier fashion photographers. BTW... The gown Celine wore to the World Music Award for her Diamond Award is by Yves Saint Laurent and costs $24,000 before tax (new fact LOL). Quote http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n28/rhymereason/dreambig.jpg
Esty Posted August 7, 2006 at 06:59 AM Posted August 7, 2006 at 06:59 AM Well, it's her 25th "anniversary" so something has to happen this year. It would be nice for a French album since it's 25 years of her French career, but an English album would be fine by me Quote
celinefanonline Posted August 7, 2006 at 08:28 AM Posted August 7, 2006 at 08:28 AM i'm expecting AND DVD... well at least the original one filmed in 2003 Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.