starshenry Posted January 23, 2006 at 06:30 AM Posted January 23, 2006 at 06:30 AM A new English album with different styles of new songs would be wonderful! But I support anything else from her! Quote
rodney2004 Posted January 23, 2006 at 08:06 AM Posted January 23, 2006 at 08:06 AM I prefer A New Day DVD. Quote http://www.thespicegirls.com/images/gh_cover.jpgSPICE GIRLS Greatest Hits Out on November 2007! WoW PhiLipPiNeS
Ethan Posted January 23, 2006 at 09:24 AM Posted January 23, 2006 at 09:24 AM Bring the french album.Actually... forget english music and do it only in french....Oh well I know this will never ever happen but dreaming doesn't hurt.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>My vote as well. Céline never goes wrong with French albums, they're always excellent. / Ethan Quote http://www.myfilehut.com/userfiles/20444/signature.jpgThe true mystery of the world is the visible, not the invisible. - Oscar WildeThanks to ByuSmurf for the image
RRphantom Posted January 23, 2006 at 09:36 AM Posted January 23, 2006 at 09:36 AM A mixed one....9 songs in English6 songs in Frenchwith good promotion By the wayA Spanish album is also ideal(the form like "All The Way.." is OK) Quote
angel_christ Posted January 23, 2006 at 09:37 AM Posted January 23, 2006 at 09:37 AM A new French album!!! Quote http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j147/angel_christ/TakingChancesSiggy.jpg Click Below to visitAngel Christ's deviantART Gallery
Scout Posted January 23, 2006 at 12:45 PM Posted January 23, 2006 at 12:45 PM I'm dreaming of a new English album! Quote
fred Posted January 23, 2006 at 02:39 PM Posted January 23, 2006 at 02:39 PM Expect from her in 2006?! I expect her to be happy and glad about her anniversary in the business. I don't expect her to do something for me / us - what is that?! I don't think we should start demanding things we want from her... doesn't it feel odd? How would she feel about that? Imagine - here's an artist, a person, not a robotic product manufacturer. The only thing I expect, if we should talk like that, is the already shot AND...LIL DVD which was promised to come out fall '04 (right?) but never came, not even an excuse or announcement of postponing. /fred Quote Peace and love to all.
Lina Posted January 23, 2006 at 03:58 PM Posted January 23, 2006 at 03:58 PM This was a hard choice. But I voted for a new English album that would be so great. But I´d also love to have a New day DVD and a new French album, her French songs are the best! But fred, you´re too having a point. We really shouldn´t demand her to do things we want. But I´m actually not demanding... I´m just dreaming and hoping lol Quote ~Through the darkness and good timesI knew I´d make it throughAnd the world thought I had it allBut I was waiting for you.~
dot_dot_tung Posted January 23, 2006 at 04:54 PM Posted January 23, 2006 at 04:54 PM A new English ablum and A New Day...DVD... Quote
rosebud Posted January 23, 2006 at 06:02 PM Posted January 23, 2006 at 06:02 PM i don't really expect anything form celine, what ever she does is fine by me but a dvd would be good Quote
rosebud Posted January 23, 2006 at 06:04 PM Posted January 23, 2006 at 06:04 PM (edited) Bring the french album.Actually... forget english music and do it only in french....Oh well I know this will never ever happen but dreaming doesn't hurt.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> i agree celine does do great french albums (although i dont understand a word)so if she made french only cd's i think she would loose alot of her fan base, because they don't understand french Edited January 23, 2006 at 06:05 PM by rosebud Quote
fred Posted January 23, 2006 at 07:45 PM Posted January 23, 2006 at 07:45 PM Bring the french album.Actually... forget english music and do it only in french....Oh well I know this will never ever happen but dreaming doesn't hurt.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> i agree celine does do great french albums (although i dont understand a word)so if she made french only cd's i think she would loose alot of her fan base, because they don't understand french<{POST_SNAPBACK}> The thing is here, and the wide mystery is why she doesn't do her English work like her French - imagine the result! The reason why the French work doesn't get the success it could is because most people wont give it a chanse simply because it's French, and that's not just because they don't understand, there's something more to it... I am not saying (like some) that all her French work is totally best but overall it is very good, and different and deeper, and much more soul into it... And we cannot say that's just "because she is French and it's her native language". I simply think that "they" whoever they are in charge are affraid of doing those stuff (experementing and going deeper and edgier) in English, just because they have gotten this idea that the English listining market expect Céline to do suger sweet Disney ballads, and everything else is flopp. Well, I believe it is with that view that things aren't going so great for Céline at the moment (with the masses). If they only dared to produce and choose songs and moods which they normally would choose for a French album but in English the success would be total. I think they have fallen into some not so good circle of how her English work SHOULD sound... I think it's time to let go... But that's just what I think. /fred Quote Peace and love to all.
Stéphane G. Posted January 23, 2006 at 08:01 PM Posted January 23, 2006 at 08:01 PM (edited) "A New Day ... Live In Las Vegas" DVD ! Edited January 23, 2006 at 08:04 PM by Stéphane G. Quote Paris Stade de France 20/06/1999 - Paris Bercy 25/05/2008 - Las Vegas Caesars Palace 18/06/2013 - Paris Bercy 26/11/2013 - Paris Plenitude Arena 26/09/2026 " Let's Talk About Celine Dion Collection " on Facebook
Sarita Posted January 23, 2006 at 08:14 PM Posted January 23, 2006 at 08:14 PM A new album.... English or french or spanish like she want Quote Et la mer apportera a chaque homme des raisons d'esperer, comme le sommeil apporte son cortege de reves. Christophe Colomb. Ce ne sont pas les épreuves d'un jour qui rendent les hommes fous, c'est le remord ou la rancoeur d'un incident qui est arrivé hier, et la crainte de ce que demain peut apporter... Vivons donc qu'un jour à la fois !
kelvin Posted January 24, 2006 at 07:17 AM Posted January 24, 2006 at 07:17 AM A New Day ... Live In Las Vegas Dvd would be great . Quote
Celcool Posted January 24, 2006 at 09:50 AM Posted January 24, 2006 at 09:50 AM I would expect an English album, please GOD! lol I want a normal English album of great quality like some of her old albums. I don't think the DVD would be released yet, the tickets wouldn't sell as good and Rene knows that. She still has a few years to go so I expect the DVD maybe next year. Quote
TomH. Posted January 24, 2006 at 11:37 AM Posted January 24, 2006 at 11:37 AM We don't need a new Album, we need the "A New Day... Live in Las Vegas DVD" Quote
Fabrice Posted January 24, 2006 at 11:42 AM Posted January 24, 2006 at 11:42 AM Voted fot the DVD though, I'd love a new english album as well. Quote
CSCfan Posted January 25, 2006 at 12:25 AM Posted January 25, 2006 at 12:25 AM Remember the question is: "What do you expect from Celine", not "What do you want from Céline".. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Jvix Posted January 25, 2006 at 12:38 PM Posted January 25, 2006 at 12:38 PM A new english album....it will be wonderful Quote http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/1993/110fm.jpg CÉLINE DION - STADE DE LA PRAILLE - GENÈVE - 09/07/08
videoboy Posted January 29, 2006 at 12:45 PM Posted January 29, 2006 at 12:45 PM well, a new english album would be perfect, I'm looking forward to listening to amazing new songs, english songs with a great promotion all over the world. French is, at least in Italy only for fans. Quote http://utenti.lycos.it/querto/hpbimg/eccola.jpg19th May: Paris (Bercy) 2nd June : Amsterdam (Amsterdam Arena) 3rd July: Milan (DatchForum) 16th September : New York (Madison Square Garden)
LaFeeRailleuse Posted January 29, 2006 at 02:53 PM Posted January 29, 2006 at 02:53 PM (edited) I'd like a new french album But I would be very happy with a new english one too! I'd like her to work with other authors than JJ Goldman's team's. Even if I like what they do. A bit of change would be very good! Edited January 29, 2006 at 02:54 PM by nelemy Quote
Bruno Portugal Posted January 29, 2006 at 05:40 PM Posted January 29, 2006 at 05:40 PM I want something big, powerfull, a major quality work for Celine. I 'm a fan since 1996 but honestly speaking I don't like her latest "up tempo" singles - "I'm Alive", "One Heart", "You & I".I love her voice in French and English powerfull ballads!!! Celine is working with some great pop producers, like Max Martin, that simply doesn't know how to produce songs for a great voice. For me, in her next album I would like to hear her singing something different. Why not songs written by her, jazz, r&b, soul...Why not something with the sounding of My Precious One?Keep Peer Astrom and find new big producers, it's my opinion... And what do you think of two duets:1- With Whitney Houston;2- With Faith Hill (I love her voice and she's a Celine fan too). Quote My Webpage >>> TRIBUTE TO CELINE DION
SFchick Posted January 29, 2006 at 07:00 PM Posted January 29, 2006 at 07:00 PM Nothing! I want her to start working on her own stuff which i know will take time so i dont mind her doing anything if thats the case! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v415/friedls/9632acaa.jpg
sayyed Posted January 29, 2006 at 08:10 PM Posted January 29, 2006 at 08:10 PM And what do you think of two duets:1- With Whitney Houston;2- With Faith Hill (I love her voice and she's a Celine fan too). <{POST_SNAPBACK}> yes! i'd love a duet with faith. these two power-voices would fit perfect! i imagine something between celine's just walk away and faith's when the lights go down! Quote https://soundcloud.com/finnremixes
Bruno Portugal Posted January 30, 2006 at 11:17 AM Posted January 30, 2006 at 11:17 AM And what do you think of two duets:1- With Whitney Houston;2- With Faith Hill (I love her voice and she's a Celine fan too). <{POST_SNAPBACK}> yes! i'd love a duet with faith. these two power-voices would fit perfect! i imagine something between celine's just walk away and faith's when the lights go down! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Exactly!!! Quote My Webpage >>> TRIBUTE TO CELINE DION
cdfan Posted February 1, 2006 at 12:20 PM Posted February 1, 2006 at 12:20 PM Well I would love to have in this year:Totally new English album AND...AND in LV DVD ANDDuet albumThat would mde my dreams come true Quote
Lawna Posted February 1, 2006 at 05:14 PM Posted February 1, 2006 at 05:14 PM A new English album!!!!!!!!!!! Woohooo!!! Then the DVD towards the end of the Vegas show. And new French album at the end of 2006 or early 2007. Quote They go crazy for you because they know you're true. --Celine Dionhttp://i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz226/Congenialdiva/myspacelink.jpgFollow Me on Twitter!Visit Me on Facebook!
RRphantom Posted February 2, 2006 at 02:47 PM Posted February 2, 2006 at 02:47 PM Recently,I listen to the Unison(whole album).As everyone knows,it's Celine's first English album.Celine's voice was really crystal-clear in this album(not any more after the ablum 1 Fille 4 Types ) Many people expect a new album in 2006,and I think everyone would like to experience a new style of songs.After I listen to the Unison again,I think it would be a great music style for Celine again!!! (For French one--Incognito) What do you think?? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.