azlan Posted February 2, 2006 at 03:56 PM Posted February 2, 2006 at 03:56 PM A new English album. Quote
camilinedaisy Posted February 2, 2006 at 08:16 PM Posted February 2, 2006 at 08:16 PM I prefer A new english album!!A new french album.....I love it too!We are waiting for so long time.........for Celine's now song...... I want to hear Celine's new song!I love her voice so much~ Sorry my English in no good,but I really want to hear Celine's new song"s"!!! Quote ☆Camilla's BLOG™☆
Hans Posted February 3, 2006 at 01:44 PM Posted February 3, 2006 at 01:44 PM (edited) I would like to expect a new english album-but back to the roots with many power ballads like It´s all comin back to me now or All by myself--maybe with the epic song writer Jim Steinman?! Edited February 3, 2006 at 01:45 PM by Hans Quote
IL_DINO Posted February 4, 2006 at 10:15 PM Posted February 4, 2006 at 10:15 PM no doubt - the world (and Celine) is needing a new English Album. A total new album for the main (christmas) market 2006 (with some great Duets and some innovations and time for promoting all over the world). With a succesfull album Celine is back on the top and has a full house again in L.V. until her times there...). Quote
peachy92 Posted February 4, 2006 at 10:18 PM Posted February 4, 2006 at 10:18 PM If an English album did not come out this year, I'd like another Collector's Series disc. I'm not sure I want to buy the limited edition ANHC with the DVD just for "All Because Of You." I have 2 copies already! But, I want to have that song on CD. This would be the perfect item. They could use it as a vehicle to release "Let Your Heart Decide." Quote
marianna Posted February 5, 2006 at 02:10 PM Posted February 5, 2006 at 02:10 PM I hope a wonderful dvd about her Las Vegas performances!! I adore her...I think she is amazing!!!!!!!!! Quote
Ana_and_Mario Posted February 13, 2006 at 06:33 PM Posted February 13, 2006 at 06:33 PM Well, for me it doesn't matter if it's english or french, but I surely want a new album , without babies , recycled songs, or "sorry for love version 2006".i just want something fresh and good, the langugage doesn't matter. Quote "Baby slow down The end is not as fun as the start Please stay a child somewhere in your heart"
ahmed Posted February 14, 2006 at 02:00 PM Posted February 14, 2006 at 02:00 PM a new english album Quote
changepas39 Posted February 18, 2006 at 05:32 AM Posted February 18, 2006 at 05:32 AM I would love a english album...that has different elements from all of her other albums....! Quote http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f131/changepas39/f28ed0e8-0230-434c-9df9-6801977de1f0_zps821ef336.jpg
raluceli Posted February 19, 2006 at 03:26 PM Posted February 19, 2006 at 03:26 PM I would love it if she releases a new English album but with a French style Quote love Celi all the way...
Kian Posted February 19, 2006 at 05:26 PM Posted February 19, 2006 at 05:26 PM New english album And I think there WILL be one this year. Of course I don't have any proof of that, it's just something that I have strong feeling that will happen, it's been too long since One heart (I don't count Miracle) and it's time for new english songs. Quote
Kye Posted February 19, 2006 at 05:30 PM Posted February 19, 2006 at 05:30 PM english album and las vegas dvd Quote Du Soleil Au Coeur
DjCeline Posted February 19, 2006 at 05:42 PM Posted February 19, 2006 at 05:42 PM well...i voted for a new english album. celine really needs something fresh...and new.but..i would also like to see a new day DVD Quote http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/DjCeline/thereasonigoonsiggycopy.jpg http://therasmusforum.com/images/streetteam/promo/blackroses08.jpg http://therasmusforum.com/images/streetteam/promo/banner_streetteam1.jpg
gizapup Posted February 26, 2006 at 05:26 PM Posted February 26, 2006 at 05:26 PM I prefer all of her French albums to English ones. I don't know why. French just sounds way sexier I guess. If there's something I expect it's for Celine to stay true to herself and do her thing (whatever it is). Quote
thevoice Posted February 26, 2006 at 05:45 PM Posted February 26, 2006 at 05:45 PM i pray she'll do nothing this year...she needs to take her time and make a really good english albums with some other writers this time around . i hope her next english album wont be out before 2007...i can only hope she wont release an album before the end of her vegas deal. it would be perfect if she will release her next english album in 2008 after vegas is over and after she took a well needed vacation - that way she would be able to promote her album right too something she cant do while performing in vegas . having said that - knowing sony , by the end of this year we'll have a new english album . Quote
Bruno Portugal Posted February 26, 2006 at 07:32 PM Posted February 26, 2006 at 07:32 PM i pray she'll do nothing this year...she needs to take her time and make a really good english albums with some other writers this time around . i hope her next english album wont be out before 2007...i can only hope she wont release an album before the end of her vegas deal. it would be perfect if she will release her next english album in 2008 after vegas is over and after she took a well needed vacation - that way she would be able to promote her album right too something she cant do while performing in vegas . having said that - knowing sony , by the end of this year we'll have a new english album . <{POST_SNAPBACK}> And if her next release was "The Collector's Series Vol 2"?16 real rare tracks + "Dance With My Father" and "Let Your Heart Decide". Quote My Webpage >>> TRIBUTE TO CELINE DION
ks1981 Posted May 2, 2006 at 12:11 AM Posted May 2, 2006 at 12:11 AM again i hope for a new english album oh and maybe a few gigs in europe - think its time :-) Quote
celinedionsfan Posted May 2, 2006 at 04:13 AM Posted May 2, 2006 at 04:13 AM Voted fot the DVD though, I'd love a new english album as well. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Me, too! Quote http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
thevoice Posted May 5, 2006 at 07:37 AM Posted May 5, 2006 at 07:37 AM it seems like my wish is going to come true.as time goes by and we dont hear a thing about her english career , i'm more and more certain that she wont release a new english album this year and thank god for that.now i just have to pray that she wont release a new english album in 2007... and then - 2008 - celine is back to the recording studio and she has all the time she wants...she can take her time and work once in a week or once in a month , she'll take her time for the very first time in a very long time to pick the right songs.after her interview to "gala" i think it's finally going to happen - no more crap albums like OH , no more once in a year albums - ohhhh there r reasons to be optimistic about the future Quote
doveceline Posted May 5, 2006 at 08:00 AM Posted May 5, 2006 at 08:00 AM celine says she want 2 act, hope her dream to take a film will come ture! Quote doveceline's spacewww.spaces.msn.com/jennywu84510http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i73/doveceline/jenny%20wu%202006/2006-4.jpg
Bruno Portugal Posted May 5, 2006 at 09:11 AM Posted May 5, 2006 at 09:11 AM it seems like my wish is going to come true.as time goes by and we dont hear a thing about her english career , i'm more and more certain that she wont release a new english album this year and thank god for that.now i just have to pray that she wont release a new english album in 2007... and then - 2008 - celine is back to the recording studio and she has all the time she wants...she can take her time and work once in a week or once in a month , she'll take her time for the very first time in a very long time to pick the right songs.after her interview to "gala" i think it's finally going to happen - no more crap albums like OH , no more once in a year albums - ohhhh there r reasons to be optimistic about the future <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Hope you're right! Quote My Webpage >>> TRIBUTE TO CELINE DION
CSCfan Posted May 5, 2006 at 09:07 PM Posted May 5, 2006 at 09:07 PM Well I still have a feeling we'll get at least one album this year....I mean it's her Anthology year..her 25th anniversary.. and no releases? Can't be right.. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
traceline Posted May 6, 2006 at 07:01 AM Posted May 6, 2006 at 07:01 AM I guess one new album.Because there are rumours of that! Quote
xo1hrt4celineox Posted May 6, 2006 at 07:04 AM Posted May 6, 2006 at 07:04 AM I think we all agree that it would be nice to have some fresh, quality songs no matter the language.. especially with out any "sorry for love version 2006" an ennen put it . I also agree that something has to be happening since it is her 25th anniversary but i guess we'll have to wait to find out (i hope we aren't dissapointed ) Quote . . .Live to Love Celine Dion <3http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i294/xo1hrt4celineox/java05.jpghttp://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i294/xo1hrt4celineox/8839047.png
Darkroman Posted May 6, 2006 at 06:37 PM Posted May 6, 2006 at 06:37 PM IT WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE... 1. A NEW ENGLISH ALBUM,2. NEW UK TOUR,3. A DVD OF ALL ENGLISH VIDEOS SIMILAR TO 'On Ne Change Pas' WHICH WERE ALL FRENCH (BUT YOU KNOW THAT) that would make me happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Quote
felixwhoals Posted May 6, 2006 at 09:37 PM Posted May 6, 2006 at 09:37 PM I hope there will be new English album!! or maybe a new duet album. Love them so much. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/felixwhoals/CelineMe.jpg So suddenly, it's clear to meThings changeOur future lies in here and nowWe live it through somehow Now the greatest rewardIs the love that I can giveI'm here for you nowFor as long as I liveYou made me who I am
Annabelle Posted May 10, 2006 at 10:14 AM Posted May 10, 2006 at 10:14 AM i really wish they would do a dvd but not from just 1 day show but from various shows with different songs all put together. that way, we can see the evolution of a new day!!!! Quote http://img251.imageshack.us/f/86347767.jpg/
Mare Posted May 30, 2006 at 10:09 AM Posted May 30, 2006 at 10:09 AM Definetely the brand new English album A New Day DVD I'm ready to wait 'till nex year.. Quote Soila
Ronny83 Posted July 3, 2006 at 09:47 AM Author Posted July 3, 2006 at 09:47 AM Up! Hoping someone who didn't reply before can join this poll now. Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.