Jump to content

Celine in 2006


What do you expect from Céline for 2006?  

198 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

Posted

I prefer A new english album!!

A new french album.....I love it too!

We are waiting for so long time.........for Celine's now song...... :cry:

I want to hear Celine's new song!

I love her voice so much~ :wub:

 

Sorry my English in no good,but I really want to hear Celine's new song"s"!!! :msn-tongue:

Posted (edited)
I would like to expect a new english album-but back to the roots with many power ballads like It´s all comin back to me now or All by myself--maybe with the epic song writer Jim Steinman?! :clap: Edited by Hans
Posted
no doubt - the world (and Celine) is needing a new English Album. A total new album for the main (christmas) market 2006 (with some great Duets and some innovations and time for promoting all over the world). With a succesfull album Celine is back on the top and has a full house again in L.V. until her times there...).
Posted
If an English album did not come out this year, I'd like another Collector's Series disc. I'm not sure I want to buy the limited edition ANHC with the DVD just for "All Because Of You." I have 2 copies already! But, I want to have that song on CD. This would be the perfect item. They could use it as a vehicle to release "Let Your Heart Decide."
Posted
I hope a wonderful dvd about her Las Vegas performances!! I adore her...I think she is amazing!!!!!!!!! :w00t:
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Well, for me it doesn't matter if it's english or french, but I surely want a new album , without babies , recycled songs, or "sorry for love version 2006".

i just want something fresh and good, the langugage doesn't matter.

"Baby slow down

The end is not as fun as the start

Please stay a child somewhere in your heart"

Posted
I would love it if she releases a new English album but with a French style :msn-tongue:
love Celi all the way...
Posted
New english album :clap: And I think there WILL be one this year. Of course I don't have any proof of that, it's just something that I have strong feeling that will happen, it's been too long since One heart (I don't count Miracle) and it's time for new english songs.
Posted

well...i voted for a new english album. celine really needs something fresh...and new.

but..i would also like to see a new day DVD :giggle:

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/DjCeline/thereasonigoonsiggycopy.jpg

 

http://therasmusforum.com/images/streetteam/promo/blackroses08.jpg http://therasmusforum.com/images/streetteam/promo/banner_streetteam1.jpg

Posted
I prefer all of her French albums to English ones. I don't know why. French just sounds way sexier I guess. If there's something I expect it's for Celine to stay true to herself and do her thing (whatever it is). B)
Posted

i pray she'll do nothing this year...she needs to take her time and make a really good english albums with some other writers this time around . i hope her next english album wont be out before 2007...i can only hope she wont release an album before the end of her vegas deal.

 

it would be perfect if she will release her next english album in 2008 after vegas is over and after she took a well needed vacation - that way she would be able to promote her album right too something she cant do while performing in vegas .

 

having said that - knowing sony , by the end of this year we'll have a new english album . :kicking:

Posted
i pray she'll do nothing this year...she needs to take her time and make a really good english albums with some other writers this time around . i hope her next english album wont be out before 2007...i can only hope she wont release an album before the end of her vegas deal.

 

it would be perfect if she will release her next english album in 2008 after vegas is over and after she took a well needed vacation - that way she would be able to promote her album right too something she cant do while performing in vegas .

 

having said that - knowing sony , by the end of this year we'll have a new english album . :kicking:

 

And if her next release was "The Collector's Series Vol 2"?

16 real rare tracks + "Dance With My Father" and "Let Your Heart Decide". :flowers:

  • 2 months later...
Posted

again i hope for a new english album

 

oh and maybe a few gigs in europe - think its time :-)

Posted
Voted fot the DVD though, I'd love a new english album as well. :)

Me, too!

 

:msn-wink:

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg

Posted

it seems like my wish is going to come true.

as time goes by and we dont hear a thing about her english career , i'm more and more certain that she wont release a new english album this year and thank god for that.

now i just have to pray that she wont release a new english album in 2007...

 

and then - 2008 - celine is back to the recording studio and she has all the time she wants...she can take her time and work once in a week or once in a month , she'll take her time for the very first time in a very long time to pick the right songs.

after her interview to "gala" i think it's finally going to happen - no more crap albums like OH , no more once in a year albums - ohhhh there r reasons to be optimistic about the future :clap:

Posted
celine says she want 2 act, hope her dream to take a film will come ture!

doveceline's space

www.spaces.msn.com/jennywu84510

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i73/doveceline/jenny%20wu%202006/2006-4.jpg

Posted
it seems like my wish is going to come true.

as time goes by and we dont hear a thing about her english career , i'm more and more certain that she wont release a new english album this year and thank god for that.

now i just have to pray that she wont release a new english album in 2007...

 

and then - 2008 - celine is back to the recording studio and she has all the time she wants...she can take her time and work once in a week or once in a month , she'll take her time for the very first time in a very long time to pick the right songs.

after her interview to "gala" i think it's finally going to happen - no more crap albums like OH , no more once in a year albums - ohhhh there r reasons to be optimistic about the future :clap:

 

Hope you're right! :thumbsup2:

Posted
Well I still have a feeling we'll get at least one album this year....I mean it's her Anthology year..her 25th anniversary.. and no releases? Can't be right..

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY

Posted
I guess one new album.Because there are rumours of that!
Posted
I think we all agree that it would be nice to have some fresh, quality songs no matter the language.. especially with out any "sorry for love version 2006" an ennen put it :lmao: . I also agree that something has to be happening since it is her 25th anniversary but i guess we'll have to wait to find out (i hope we aren't dissapointed :( )

. . .Live to Love Celine Dion <3

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i294/xo1hrt4celineox/java05.jpghttp://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i294/xo1hrt4celineox/8839047.png

Posted

IT WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE...

 

1. A NEW ENGLISH ALBUM,

2. NEW UK TOUR,

3. A DVD OF ALL ENGLISH VIDEOS SIMILAR TO 'On Ne Change Pas' WHICH WERE ALL FRENCH (BUT YOU KNOW THAT)

 

that would make me happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted
I hope there will be new English album!! or maybe a new duet album. Love them so much.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/felixwhoals/CelineMe.jpg

 

So suddenly, it's clear to me

Things change

Our future lies in here and now

We live it through somehow

 

Now the greatest reward

Is the love that I can give

I'm here for you now

For as long as I live

You made me who I am

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
Definetely the brand new English album :D A New Day DVD I'm ready to wait 'till nex year..
Soila
  • 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...