Koolan Posted February 8, 2006 at 08:04 PM Posted February 8, 2006 at 08:04 PM They've said the statue in Vegas will be another one with another dress.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> that red one she is so fond of...at least then she wouldn't be able to wear it anymore..<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I've read (From Jenna) that Celine hates the current AND dress.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> I'd prefer the dress she wears for WAWW. Those pics posted by Catharina looks better Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Mozinha Posted February 8, 2006 at 08:34 PM Posted February 8, 2006 at 08:34 PM When will they unveil the Vegas statue? Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
tativale Posted February 8, 2006 at 10:31 PM Posted February 8, 2006 at 10:31 PM In May Monica, on the 500th show. It's May 7th I guess. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
OnlyCeline Posted February 8, 2006 at 10:43 PM Posted February 8, 2006 at 10:43 PM They've said the statue in Vegas will be another one with another dress.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> that red one she is so fond of...at least then she wouldn't be able to wear it anymore..<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I've read (From Jenna) that Celine hates the current AND dress.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> I'd prefer the dress she wears for WAWW. Those pics posted by Catharina looks better <{POST_SNAPBACK}> No I Don't Like The Red Dress She Wears Everynight.... I Don't Like The Style...Maybe She'll Need To Buy From VERSACE, Valentino, Lagerfied, CHANEL ...Hehehehehhe It Will Be GREAT!!! Quote http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/9860/ggxz9.jpg
adi dion Posted February 9, 2006 at 05:54 PM Posted February 9, 2006 at 05:54 PM you can take pictures but you can't touch statues because if all people touch all statues it damage statues <{POST_SNAPBACK}> yeah that's what i thought, but my friend was in the museum in London, and she said that she did touch the statues.... she says that you can touch them Quote
celines_girl Posted February 9, 2006 at 10:09 PM Posted February 9, 2006 at 10:09 PM In May Monica, on the 500th show. It's May 7th I guess.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Has this been proven. I hope it is the day before but I doubt it. That would really suck I would miss seing it by like 6 hours. I leave Vegas on Sun. morning. Quote http://photos-282.ak.facebook.com/ip002/v51/110/121/57009444/n57009444_30663282_9774.jpg
tativale Posted February 9, 2006 at 10:20 PM Posted February 9, 2006 at 10:20 PM (edited) Yes, it's official. "The official unveiling of the second statue, which will remain on display at The Colosseum at Caesar's Palace, will take place in Las Vegas in May 2006. This will be Grevin's premiere on American soil. The statue will be in Las Vegas in time for the benefit show celebrating the 500th performance of A New Day... "Celine Dion Official Website link: http://www.celinedion.com/celinedion/engli...on_pr.cgi?id=28 Edited February 9, 2006 at 10:22 PM by tativale Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
Boy Posted February 9, 2006 at 11:04 PM Posted February 9, 2006 at 11:04 PM Oh, my God... This statue is so awful... Ewwww... Quote Love comes to those who believe it...
Adam868 Posted February 10, 2006 at 12:20 AM Posted February 10, 2006 at 12:20 AM This is so awesome!!!!!! I'm so happy for her! The pics look awesome! Quote
celines_girl Posted February 10, 2006 at 12:33 AM Posted February 10, 2006 at 12:33 AM I hope they have it to be shown off at least the day before. Because I have to leave Vegas on that day. Quote http://photos-282.ak.facebook.com/ip002/v51/110/121/57009444/n57009444_30663282_9774.jpg
scallywag Posted February 10, 2006 at 01:25 AM Posted February 10, 2006 at 01:25 AM The statue looks fake... Quote http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/2391/celine3ui.jpgIt's a consolation. I'm glad we have some similiarities. Love,Yan Shan. ------------------------------------------------------------
kdw123 Posted February 10, 2006 at 02:38 AM Posted February 10, 2006 at 02:38 AM I love the statue! I can't wait to see the one in Vegas. I think it looks fine. Yea her face looks a little different, but it's a wax statue so considering I think it looks darn good. Quote
onlymist Posted February 11, 2006 at 06:20 PM Posted February 11, 2006 at 06:20 PM The face is a little bit different. Maybe because there is not enough facial expression. Quote
mirage Posted February 11, 2006 at 10:14 PM Posted February 11, 2006 at 10:14 PM maybe she'll use something from her: in case u dont know closet... Quote
Ania4 Posted February 12, 2006 at 09:36 AM Posted February 12, 2006 at 09:36 AM Will somebody watch Vivement Dimanche today???Is it today? Quote
Josje Posted February 12, 2006 at 05:57 PM Posted February 12, 2006 at 05:57 PM Will somebody watch Vivement Dimanche today???Is it today?<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Has someone seen it today? Quote
Fanny! Posted February 12, 2006 at 06:37 PM Posted February 12, 2006 at 06:37 PM Yayyyyyyyy she was just on Vivement Dimanche !!!! Quote LasVegas2011 by The Red Heads Official Program now available! http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg THE RED HEADS
Josje Posted February 12, 2006 at 06:57 PM Posted February 12, 2006 at 06:57 PM Yayyyyyyyy she was just on Vivement Dimanche !!!!<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Thanks Faline Was she in vivement prochain tonight And what did they show Quote
Ania4 Posted February 12, 2006 at 07:01 PM Posted February 12, 2006 at 07:01 PM Did they show any message from Celine??? Quote
Fanny! Posted February 12, 2006 at 08:02 PM Posted February 12, 2006 at 08:02 PM No nothing from Céline. They showed (rapidly) how the statue was conceived ; Michel went to Grévin and "talked" to Céline he said "Céline when we met, who could've guessed that years after we'd be here together" was funny but not long. Quote LasVegas2011 by The Red Heads Official Program now available! http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg THE RED HEADS
Josje Posted February 12, 2006 at 08:07 PM Posted February 12, 2006 at 08:07 PM No nothing from Céline. They showed (rapidly) how the statue was conceived ; Michel went to Grévin and "talked" to Céline he said "Céline when we met, who could've guessed that years after we'd be here together" was funny but not long.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Thank Faline A pity that it was not long, but will you make a video for us Quote
Fanny! Posted February 12, 2006 at 08:25 PM Posted February 12, 2006 at 08:25 PM No nothing from Céline. They showed (rapidly) how the statue was conceived ; Michel went to Grévin and "talked" to Céline he said "Céline when we met, who could've guessed that years after we'd be here together" was funny but not long.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Thank Faline A pity that it was not long, but will you make a video for us <{POST_SNAPBACK}>No, I didn't record it, sorry... Quote LasVegas2011 by The Red Heads Official Program now available! http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg THE RED HEADS
Teodora Posted February 12, 2006 at 08:38 PM Posted February 12, 2006 at 08:38 PM On TV5 they only showed Vivement Dimanche, not Vivement Dimanche Prochain... I recorded it for nothing.... Quote
Adeline Posted February 12, 2006 at 09:49 PM Posted February 12, 2006 at 09:49 PM I recorded it, I go sent the video one on the ftp in the night and would have it to you tomorrow online Quote Taking Chances Tournée : 19, 20, 21, 25 et 27 mai à Bercy5 juillet à Nice7 juillet à Arras9 juillet à Genève12 Août à Boston19 Août à Montréal23 Août à Montréal12 Fevrier 09 à Montréal14 Février 09 à Montréal15 Février 09 à Montréal
onlymist Posted February 12, 2006 at 10:17 PM Posted February 12, 2006 at 10:17 PM I recorded it, I go sent the video one on the ftp in the night and would have it to you tomorrow online<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Thanks for taping it. Can't wait to see the video. Quote
Josje Posted February 13, 2006 at 06:05 AM Posted February 13, 2006 at 06:05 AM I recorded it, I go sent the video one on the ftp in the night and would have it to you tomorrow online<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Thank you adeline Quote
Krys Posted February 13, 2006 at 09:19 AM Posted February 13, 2006 at 09:19 AM I recorded it, I go sent the video one on the ftp in the night and would have it to you tomorrow online<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Merci beaucoup! Quote
aire505 Posted February 13, 2006 at 05:29 PM Posted February 13, 2006 at 05:29 PM it's not too bad:) will have to see it live though:) Quote
Bellamy Posted February 13, 2006 at 08:44 PM Posted February 13, 2006 at 08:44 PM I recorded it, I go sent the video one on the ftp in the night and would have it to you tomorrow online<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Merci. Screencaps made by Adeline:http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/vivement2006021201.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/vivement2006021202.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/vivement2006021203.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/vivement2006021204.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/vivement2006021205.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/vivement2006021206.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/vivement2006021207.jpg video online later. Now we know which photo of Celine they use to make the statue. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Ania4 Posted February 13, 2006 at 09:43 PM Posted February 13, 2006 at 09:43 PM (edited) Thanks for screencaps and video http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/vivement2006021203.jpgHorrible ... http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/vivement2006021201.jpgNice that they showed some photos taken in Las Vegas ... Edited February 13, 2006 at 09:44 PM by Ania4 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.