mangust Posted February 5, 2006 at 02:20 PM Posted February 5, 2006 at 02:20 PM I think maybe it's because of the politic scandals in France. It's not time for such shows and they'll show it later. Quote Who knows where the road will lead us, only a fool would say... Russian Celine Dion Forum - Place for those who can talk
Ronny83 Posted February 5, 2006 at 03:52 PM Author Posted February 5, 2006 at 03:52 PM Any news from Vivement Dimanche? Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
Josje Posted February 5, 2006 at 06:04 PM Posted February 5, 2006 at 06:04 PM Any news from Vivement Dimanche? <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I heard from a friend that they did not show Céline in vivement Dimanche this afternoon Don't know if they will show it tonight in vivement prochain Maybe it will come another time? Quote
Adeline Posted February 5, 2006 at 07:20 PM Posted February 5, 2006 at 07:20 PM I would put photo tomorrow to you Quote Taking Chances Tournée : 19, 20, 21, 25 et 27 mai à Bercy5 juillet à Nice7 juillet à Arras9 juillet à Genève12 Août à Boston19 Août à Montréal23 Août à Montréal12 Fevrier 09 à Montréal14 Février 09 à Montréal15 Février 09 à Montréal
JP Posted February 5, 2006 at 07:22 PM Posted February 5, 2006 at 07:22 PM I would put photo tomorrow to you<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thanks! Can't wait to see Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
Litsas Posted February 5, 2006 at 10:37 PM Posted February 5, 2006 at 10:37 PM Comme Céline Dion ne pourra pas se déplacer à Paris, sa statue de cire sera exceptionnellement inaugurée par Michel Drucker dans l'émission Vivement dimanche, qui sera diffusée à France 2 le 12 février. This text in Ronny83's post from today at 12:46 says it will be broadcasted next sunday on France 2... Quote
Krys Posted February 6, 2006 at 08:15 AM Posted February 6, 2006 at 08:15 AM I would put photo tomorrow to you<{POST_SNAPBACK}> i cant wait!!! Quote
Lina Posted February 6, 2006 at 10:48 AM Posted February 6, 2006 at 10:48 AM Me neither! Quote ~Through the darkness and good timesI knew I´d make it throughAnd the world thought I had it allBut I was waiting for you.~
Ronny83 Posted February 6, 2006 at 01:54 PM Author Posted February 6, 2006 at 01:54 PM Thanks to shishi from the French Section. http://site.voila.fr/shishiphoto/grevin.jpghttp://site.voila.fr/shishiphoto/grevin1.jpghttp://site.voila.fr/shishiphoto/grevin2.jpghttp://site.voila.fr/shishiphoto/grevin3.jpghttp://site.voila.fr/shishiphoto/grevin4.jpghttp://site.voila.fr/shishiphoto/grevin5.jpghttp://site.voila.fr/shishiphoto/grevin6.jpg Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
Bellamy Posted February 6, 2006 at 01:58 PM Posted February 6, 2006 at 01:58 PM Merci.anyone capped this video? Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Krys Posted February 6, 2006 at 02:00 PM Posted February 6, 2006 at 02:00 PM OMFG! OMFG! im speechless! thanks for the pics Quote
raluca Posted February 6, 2006 at 02:15 PM Posted February 6, 2006 at 02:15 PM OMG!!!!! it looks soooooooooooo real! i love it! how cool! thanks for the pics! Quote J'aimerais tant savoir Souffler comme le vent Sur ton doux visage Faire partir le noir, disparaître le temps Casser les nuages Parler même tout bas Juste pout toi et moi De petits riens Mais là-bas Au loin, tu nages... http://static.eventful.com/store/stickers/flash/assets/split/300x45_mid-black.gifhttp://static.eventful.com/store/stickers/flash/assets/split/300x30_bottom-black.gifView all Bucharest events at Eventful
CelineTheBest5 Posted February 6, 2006 at 02:17 PM Posted February 6, 2006 at 02:17 PM WOW I cant wait to see a bigger picture of this statue Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
Josje Posted February 6, 2006 at 02:19 PM Posted February 6, 2006 at 02:19 PM Wowww great!! I love to see a video!Thanksssssss Quote
mangust Posted February 6, 2006 at 02:22 PM Posted February 6, 2006 at 02:22 PM Thanks .On some pictures "she" looks quite real. P.S But in general "her" face is a bit fuller than in reality. IMO. Rounder. Quote Who knows where the road will lead us, only a fool would say... Russian Celine Dion Forum - Place for those who can talk
Lina Posted February 6, 2006 at 02:56 PM Posted February 6, 2006 at 02:56 PM OMGOMGOMG!! That statue is gorgeous!! can´t wait to see a video! Quote ~Through the darkness and good timesI knew I´d make it throughAnd the world thought I had it allBut I was waiting for you.~
celineaddictedpt Posted February 6, 2006 at 02:59 PM Posted February 6, 2006 at 02:59 PM thank you very much...i don't know exactly what to say I think i have to get used with the idea of having a Celine's statue Quote www.fotolog.net/celineaddicted5
adi dion Posted February 6, 2006 at 03:31 PM Posted February 6, 2006 at 03:31 PM OMG!!!!!!!!!!! it's BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!! Quote
Julian Posted February 6, 2006 at 04:27 PM Posted February 6, 2006 at 04:27 PM What kind of material did they used t obuild this?Wax? Idont like this face Quote
nano Posted February 6, 2006 at 04:40 PM Posted February 6, 2006 at 04:40 PM (edited) OMG..it looks so real... or not..there's something weird about her face Edited February 6, 2006 at 04:40 PM by nano Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
onlymist Posted February 6, 2006 at 04:44 PM Posted February 6, 2006 at 04:44 PM Thanks for the pics! Quote
anna Posted February 6, 2006 at 04:59 PM Posted February 6, 2006 at 04:59 PM I do not like it!! I don't know if it's the picture or the angle, but the statue doesn't complement Celine at all...Celine's beautiful the statue is gastly... Quote
adi dion Posted February 6, 2006 at 05:16 PM Posted February 6, 2006 at 05:16 PM there's something weird about her face <{POST_SNAPBACK}> definitely but it is still beautiful Quote
sophy Posted February 6, 2006 at 05:44 PM Posted February 6, 2006 at 05:44 PM http://www.grevin.com/db/phototheque/medium_celine1.jpghttp://www.grevin.com/db/phototheque/medium_celine2.jpg http://www.grevin.com/evenement.asp# Quote http://kepfeltoltes.hu/070730/rogceleyes3_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg
Fanny! Posted February 6, 2006 at 05:48 PM Posted February 6, 2006 at 05:48 PM Not bad at all! Quote LasVegas2011 by The Red Heads Official Program now available! http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg THE RED HEADS
jodie19 Posted February 6, 2006 at 06:07 PM Posted February 6, 2006 at 06:07 PM http://www.grevin.com/db/phototheque/medium_celine1.jpghttp://www.grevin.com/db/phototheque/medium_celine2.jpg http://www.grevin.com/evenement.asp# <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Thanks so much fot the pics Quote http://yourprofolio.com/federicavangelisti http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a312/JeNeVousOubliePas/P1020110jpghcopy.jpgMy loveeee.... Céline l'Italie est ici pour TOI!!! A vingt ans elle était la première chanteuse du Québec, à vingt-cinq ans la plus grande star en France, à trente ans la plus grande star americaine, aujourd'hui à quarante ans, et ce n'est pas tous les jours qu'on peut le dire, elle est la plus grande chanteuse au monde!Luc Plamondon 25 Maggio Parigi,24 Giugno Zurigo,3 Luglio Milano,5 Luglio Nizza, 12-14-15 febbraio 09 Montreal[/color]
tativale Posted February 6, 2006 at 06:16 PM Posted February 6, 2006 at 06:16 PM (edited) It's cool but I bit weird.. her face... she is much more beautiful in person There's something on her that any camera, etc can capture, it's just her, Edited February 6, 2006 at 06:17 PM by tativale Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
adi dion Posted February 6, 2006 at 06:16 PM Posted February 6, 2006 at 06:16 PM the last pictures look sooooo real and beautiful!!!!!! and her face looks fine Quote
Leone Posted February 6, 2006 at 06:38 PM Posted February 6, 2006 at 06:38 PM Her hair looks so fake and cheap.The eyebrows?? What's up with them?? Quote
CelineTheBest5 Posted February 6, 2006 at 06:43 PM Posted February 6, 2006 at 06:43 PM I agree, there is something weird in her face! Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.