raluca Posted February 7, 2006 at 09:22 AM Posted February 7, 2006 at 09:22 AM At first, I thought Druckner was the real person <{POST_SNAPBACK}> me too Quote J'aimerais tant savoir Souffler comme le vent Sur ton doux visage Faire partir le noir, disparaître le temps Casser les nuages Parler même tout bas Juste pout toi et moi De petits riens Mais là-bas Au loin, tu nages... http://static.eventful.com/store/stickers/flash/assets/split/300x45_mid-black.gifhttp://static.eventful.com/store/stickers/flash/assets/split/300x30_bottom-black.gifView all Bucharest events at Eventful
Koolan Posted February 7, 2006 at 09:29 AM Posted February 7, 2006 at 09:29 AM why does Druckner look more realistic than Celine? I hope the one in LV will have long brown hair Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Leone Posted February 7, 2006 at 09:32 AM Posted February 7, 2006 at 09:32 AM Drucker is fake??OMG.. I just noticed it now after you mentioned it! Quote
Célinefull Posted February 7, 2006 at 09:41 AM Posted February 7, 2006 at 09:41 AM hmm...I don't think that is the best wax statue I have ever seen before, I think the Madame Tussaudes ones look really..real. This is what I would call a "Budget" job.. Quote http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
Krys Posted February 7, 2006 at 09:51 AM Posted February 7, 2006 at 09:51 AM hmm...I don't think that is the best wax statue I have ever seen before, I think the Madame Tussaudes ones look really..real. This is what I would call a "Budget" job..<{POST_SNAPBACK}> i agree Quote
MichiG. Posted February 7, 2006 at 09:57 AM Posted February 7, 2006 at 09:57 AM They've done a quite good job. of course you can't capture the personality of a human being but I think Celine looks very good. Quote ~*~ life IS beautiful ~*~
Ania4 Posted February 7, 2006 at 11:59 AM Posted February 7, 2006 at 11:59 AM Thanks for pictures and videos Celine looks mice but Drucker looks more realistic.But Celine's outfit looks AMASING! Quote
Celine-Express Posted February 7, 2006 at 12:47 PM Posted February 7, 2006 at 12:47 PM Thanks to shishi from the French Section. http://site.voila.fr/shishiphoto/grevin.jpghttp://site.voila.fr/shishiphoto/grevin1.jpghttp://site.voila.fr/shishiphoto/grevin2.jpghttp://site.voila.fr/shishiphoto/grevin3.jpghttp://site.voila.fr/shishiphoto/grevin4.jpghttp://site.voila.fr/shishiphoto/grevin5.jpghttp://site.voila.fr/shishiphoto/grevin6.jpg<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Wow!!!! Quote Encore un soir..Encore une heure..Encore une larme de bonheur..Un soir..
Christelle95 Posted February 7, 2006 at 12:58 PM Posted February 7, 2006 at 12:58 PM I have some pics for you, I've see Céline yesterday with 2 Céline's fans friends (Laetitia and Adeline) and a friend who is not a fan lol http://jtmceline01.skyblog.com/pics/351609169_small.jpg http://jtmceline01.skyblog.com/pics/351611956_small.jpg http://jtmceline01.skyblog.com/pics/351610823_small.jpg http://jtmceline01.skyblog.com/pics/351613231_small.jpg Quote
Johana Posted February 7, 2006 at 01:10 PM Posted February 7, 2006 at 01:10 PM I don't like Celine on these photos.she has got strange face Quote http://www.freewebs.com/celinetime/Graphics/Signatures/Angelonearth-sig.jpg
adi dion Posted February 7, 2006 at 09:31 PM Posted February 7, 2006 at 09:31 PM thanks for the pictures everyone! it looks amazing! LOL i thought that Druckner was real too! oh by the way, people can touch the statue? Quote
Christelle95 Posted February 7, 2006 at 11:42 PM Posted February 7, 2006 at 11:42 PM you can take pictures but you can't touch statues because if all people touch all statues it damage statues Quote
OnlyCeline Posted February 8, 2006 at 12:39 AM Posted February 8, 2006 at 12:39 AM I Don't Really Like The Face....It Seems Like She Just Woke Up From Bed.... But The Hand Are Looks So Real...BTW Willl They Deliver The Same Statue To LV or They Will Make Another (Statue) Style??? With Long Curls Hair....Another Dress ect.... Quote http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/9860/ggxz9.jpg
Bellamy Posted February 8, 2006 at 01:14 AM Posted February 8, 2006 at 01:14 AM They've said the statue in Vegas will be another one with another dress. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
anghil5 Posted February 8, 2006 at 04:21 AM Posted February 8, 2006 at 04:21 AM I think it looks nice, but most of the statues look really real and I don't think that this one looks that real.......but that's just cause we know her so well! She looks beautiful though! Quote
Johana Posted February 8, 2006 at 09:33 AM Posted February 8, 2006 at 09:33 AM (edited) http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/7149/cd83pi.jpg http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/8569/cd66ai.jpg I think it is different face http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/6071/img00771uv.jpg Edited February 8, 2006 at 09:35 AM by Catharina Quote http://www.freewebs.com/celinetime/Graphics/Signatures/Angelonearth-sig.jpg
Krys Posted February 8, 2006 at 09:42 AM Posted February 8, 2006 at 09:42 AM now that second picture above looks more like it! Quote
onlymist Posted February 8, 2006 at 10:12 AM Posted February 8, 2006 at 10:12 AM hmm...I don't think that is the best wax statue I have ever seen before, I think the Madame Tussaudes ones look really..real. This is what I would call a "Budget" job..<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Are there pictures of the Madame Tussaudes ones? I haven't seen them. Quote
Bellamy Posted February 8, 2006 at 10:50 AM Posted February 8, 2006 at 10:50 AM The best part of the waxwork is the outfit! Those trousers are exquisite (very detailed, especially at the bottom with all the hanging beads, stitching and sequins)...but are they copies? Would Celine have donated the outfit to the museum? I know lots of celebs let Madame Tussauds use their real clothes so maybe its the same at Grevin? This outfit would be very hard to re-create. There must be thousands of sequins on that top and I would hate to be the one sewing them on. haha<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I think Celine donated the outfit to the museum too. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Ronny83 Posted February 8, 2006 at 11:02 AM Author Posted February 8, 2006 at 11:02 AM Yes, she donated the clothes, please, read post #61: http://www.celinedionforum.com/index.php?s...ndpost&p=244249 Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
Bellamy Posted February 8, 2006 at 11:12 AM Posted February 8, 2006 at 11:12 AM Yes, she donated the clothes, please, read post #61: http://www.celinedionforum.com/index.php?s...ndpost&p=244249 <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thanks. I think I missed the info cause it's French only. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Célinefull Posted February 8, 2006 at 11:26 AM Posted February 8, 2006 at 11:26 AM They've said the statue in Vegas will be another one with another dress.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> that red one she is so fond of...at least then she wouldn't be able to wear it anymore.. Quote http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
Clari Posted February 8, 2006 at 11:29 AM Posted February 8, 2006 at 11:29 AM In the 2nd photo, she looks real! Thanks Catharina! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
Bellamy Posted February 8, 2006 at 11:32 AM Posted February 8, 2006 at 11:32 AM that red one she is so fond of...at least then she wouldn't be able to wear it anymore..<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I hope not. and I guess she has more than one of that red dress. or how she can wear it everyday. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Clari Posted February 8, 2006 at 11:43 AM Posted February 8, 2006 at 11:43 AM They've said the statue in Vegas will be another one with another dress.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> that red one she is so fond of...at least then she wouldn't be able to wear it anymore..<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I've read (From Jenna) that Celine hates the current AND dress. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
Krys Posted February 8, 2006 at 12:17 PM Posted February 8, 2006 at 12:17 PM They've said the statue in Vegas will be another one with another dress.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> that red one she is so fond of...at least then she wouldn't be able to wear it anymore..<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I've read (From Jenna) that Celine hates the current AND dress.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> yup she does Quote
Bellamy Posted February 8, 2006 at 01:04 PM Posted February 8, 2006 at 01:04 PM I've read (From Jenna) that Celine hates the current AND dress.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>So why not change it? Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
OnlyCeline Posted February 8, 2006 at 01:22 PM Posted February 8, 2006 at 01:22 PM Hey How About VERSACE Dress??? Hhmm...Did She Wear Anything From Versace??? Quote http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/9860/ggxz9.jpg
maceta_biloxi Posted February 8, 2006 at 02:43 PM Posted February 8, 2006 at 02:43 PM I saw it, i don't like it, it doesn't look good, i don't know it looks strange. Quote Do What You Want But Harm No One http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs939.snc4/73202_10150111343007542_831827541_7586213_4279368_n.jpg...Looking Alike!?
mangust Posted February 8, 2006 at 07:48 PM Posted February 8, 2006 at 07:48 PM Yes, these pictures are much better. Thanks for them. Anyway they were able to keet in this doll something...Like positive mood. Sunshine that person can have and which Celine has inside for sure.It's a goody and light doll Quote Who knows where the road will lead us, only a fool would say... Russian Celine Dion Forum - Place for those who can talk
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.