brujocrow Posted January 7, 2014 at 03:42 AM Posted January 7, 2014 at 03:42 AM speaking for myself, I sometimes walk around the block, kicking a can, until I work it out. Hopefully our "brothers" will do the same. This is a family. 2 Better the pride that resides in a citizen of the world, than the pride that divides when a colorful rag is unfurled. Neil Ellwood Peart
brujocrow Posted January 7, 2014 at 03:43 AM Posted January 7, 2014 at 03:43 AM (edited) Edited January 7, 2014 at 03:44 AM by brujocrow Better the pride that resides in a citizen of the world, than the pride that divides when a colorful rag is unfurled. Neil Ellwood Peart
Prima_Donna1 Posted January 7, 2014 at 05:48 AM Posted January 7, 2014 at 05:48 AM (edited) Wow. Its so boring on the forum now. By next week I wont have time to talk much anymore I return back to the craziness that is the University. Second, this weather is making me sick. I wish it was warm instead frigid cold... Talking to myself...bye! Edited January 7, 2014 at 05:50 AM by Prima_Donna1 2 Apprends-Moi tes Secrets...http://i789.photobucket.com/albums/yy180/miss_daly2881/post-1110-0-56076900-1358706235_thumb.jpg
sfbaysinger Posted January 7, 2014 at 07:05 AM Posted January 7, 2014 at 07:05 AM I HATE www.mediafire.com I know that's the preferred place we download bootlegs from but they SUCK so bad for the blind. They wanrt a password to download stuff and then they want me to put in the word in the box just to submit a ticket. So if they want to be uncaring heartless soulless clueless people with eyes "eye idiots" as my other blind friend calls them, they're gonna get a call tomorrow bright and early, at the crack of dawn. cock a doodle doo here comes the hen and I ain't leaving until I get what I need. I deserve to be able to hear these things as much as someone with eyes and I am so not letting life take one more thing from me. Isn't it enough losing my vision? Come on already world, give me a freaking break. :/ 2 L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
Jeff Abbott Posted January 7, 2014 at 03:43 PM Posted January 7, 2014 at 03:43 PM (edited) quick question for those who gave up smoking - I've been "clear" for almost 5 weeks now (can I hear the applause? ) and I'm both hungry and sleepy all the time. I knew about increased hunger as one of the withdrawal symptoms, but what about sleepiness? Edited January 7, 2014 at 03:44 PM by Jeff Abbott 2
Jeff Abbott Posted January 7, 2014 at 03:44 PM Posted January 7, 2014 at 03:44 PM btw Del, I know what you're thinking - I'm proud of myself too. 2
Lu CelineFan Posted January 7, 2014 at 05:26 PM Posted January 7, 2014 at 05:26 PM Yes, I wanted to come hide in this nice WOYM thread, where everyone is so nice, but no one was posting here! No one.... I´m here! Yeah, I miss Luis too.....but lets stick together girls! 1 Team Céline Dion Brazil@lu_celinefan
chocolatechip15 Posted January 7, 2014 at 06:41 PM Posted January 7, 2014 at 06:41 PM No one.... I´m here! Yeah, I miss Luis too.....but lets stick together girls! Aww I just meant that yesterday there were only about three posts in this thread! 2
Lu CelineFan Posted January 7, 2014 at 07:52 PM Posted January 7, 2014 at 07:52 PM Aww I just meant that yesterday there were only about three posts in this thread! Because everyone was in "Incredible" 1 Team Céline Dion Brazil@lu_celinefan
Del Posted January 7, 2014 at 10:23 PM Posted January 7, 2014 at 10:23 PM btw Del, I know what you're thinking - I'm proud of myself too. now... I hope you've started the gym to that the extra eating doesn't end up in extra pounds. 1 Instagram: @delphis78
Jeff Abbott Posted January 7, 2014 at 10:34 PM Posted January 7, 2014 at 10:34 PM I've just been told I have a crude and unsophisticated sense of humour, just because I can't stop laughing at the triangle Sally. come to think of it, they might be right on this one 1
Jeff Abbott Posted January 7, 2014 at 10:36 PM Posted January 7, 2014 at 10:36 PM (edited) now... I hope you've started the gym to that the extra eating doesn't end up in extra pounds. I know of better ways to burn off these extra pounds than joining the gym. Edited January 7, 2014 at 10:37 PM by Jeff Abbott 1
Jeff Abbott Posted January 7, 2014 at 10:50 PM Posted January 7, 2014 at 10:50 PM (edited) now... I hope you've started the gym to that the extra eating doesn't end up in extra pounds. right, I was to ask you if the snow and cold weather down in your region are as bad as they say on TV? 'cause from our perspective it doesn't look quite nice, to tell the truth Edited January 7, 2014 at 10:50 PM by Jeff Abbott
brujocrow Posted January 7, 2014 at 10:55 PM Posted January 7, 2014 at 10:55 PM quick question for those who gave up smoking - I've been "clear" for almost 5 weeks now (can I hear the applause? ) and I'm both hungry and sleepy all the time. I knew about increased hunger as one of the withdrawal symptoms, but what about sleepiness? when I quit, I may sure I loaded up on vitamins and massive amounts of recreational narcotics. (jk). Or reset your circadian clock. enjoy the new lungs. 1 Better the pride that resides in a citizen of the world, than the pride that divides when a colorful rag is unfurled. Neil Ellwood Peart
Del Posted January 7, 2014 at 10:58 PM Posted January 7, 2014 at 10:58 PM I know of better ways to burn off these extra pounds than joining the gym. i doesn't burn off as many calories as a weight lifting session does. . although something tells Yu have a lot more fun. Lol right, I was to ask you if the snow and cold weather down in your region are as bad as they say on TV? 'cause from our perspective it doesn't look quite nice, to tell the truthit's bad. Lol. Friday we had a blizzard that paralyzed the city. Buses and police took their vehicles off the roads. Then yesterday it warmed up and we had rain all day long and today it's all frozen again. Oh and one province over the weekend had rolling power outages to ensure that the power grid didn't go down and loose power for everyone. What have they been showing on TV over there? 2 Instagram: @delphis78
Jeff Abbott Posted January 7, 2014 at 11:01 PM Posted January 7, 2014 at 11:01 PM (edited) when I quit, I may sure I loaded up on vitamins and massive amounts of recreational narcotics. (jk). Or reset your circadian clock. enjoy the new lungs.recreational narcotics well, I suppose if I must. besides, there's always a first for everything, right? cheers, thanks a lot. Edited January 7, 2014 at 11:01 PM by Jeff Abbott
Del Posted January 7, 2014 at 11:03 PM Posted January 7, 2014 at 11:03 PM recreational narcotics well, I suppose if I must. besides, there's always a first for everything, right? cheers, thanks a lot.DAVID... SLAP SLAP SLAP 2 Instagram: @delphis78
Jeff Abbott Posted January 7, 2014 at 11:11 PM Posted January 7, 2014 at 11:11 PM (edited) DAVID... SLAP SLAP SLAPI forgot to add 2 little letters in my previous post besides, you'll need to dig through all the PMs we've sent to each other to find my opinion on stuff like that (that was a quick reminder) Edited January 7, 2014 at 11:12 PM by Jeff Abbott
Jeff Abbott Posted January 7, 2014 at 11:16 PM Posted January 7, 2014 at 11:16 PM i doesn't burn off as many calories as a weight lifting session does. . although something tells Yu have a lot more fun. Lolit's bad. Lol. Friday we had a blizzard that paralyzed the city. Buses and police took their vehicles off the roads. Then yesterday it warmed up and we had rain all day long and today it's all frozen again. Oh and one province over the weekend had rolling power outages to ensure that the power grid didn't go down and loose power for everyone. What have they been showing on TV over there?you're right, it's much more fun than any form of weight lifting. we've been told that you've been chock-a-block with snow and that the temperature in your area reaches -30 degrees and less wow
Lu CelineFan Posted January 7, 2014 at 11:22 PM Posted January 7, 2014 at 11:22 PM . What have they been showing on TV over there? basically that you´re buried in snow. I just can´t imagine what is rain over snow (yuck!) Team Céline Dion Brazil@lu_celinefan
chocolatechip15 Posted January 8, 2014 at 01:23 AM Posted January 8, 2014 at 01:23 AM I have a nasty cold that's making me feel and the weather is so cold (though not, I'm sure, as cold as by Del). I've never liked the month of January. I wish there were a :cranky: emoticon. 2
nuts2you Posted January 8, 2014 at 01:41 AM Posted January 8, 2014 at 01:41 AM I sure do miss our friend Luisma on here, wish someone could find him and bring him back, just not the same around here anymore. 1
DionFanAlways Posted January 8, 2014 at 03:14 AM Posted January 8, 2014 at 03:14 AM I know of better ways to burn off these extra pounds than joining the gym. 2 I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Bell Posted January 8, 2014 at 10:14 AM Posted January 8, 2014 at 10:14 AM Hello everyone! 1 16 YEARS A FORUM MEMBER
Del Posted January 8, 2014 at 11:21 AM Posted January 8, 2014 at 11:21 AM basically that you´re buried in snow. I just can´t imagine what is rain over snow (yuck!) there were warnings of flooding as the ground is still frozen under the snow. It creates a full on mess. 1 Instagram: @delphis78
DionFanAlways Posted January 8, 2014 at 05:37 PM Posted January 8, 2014 at 05:37 PM (edited) Hello everyone!Hello Bell Not much going on today.... Edited January 8, 2014 at 05:38 PM by DionFanAlways I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Graceland Posted January 8, 2014 at 07:03 PM Posted January 8, 2014 at 07:03 PM Shaw Bros boss Run Run Shaw died , age 106. Back in the day they were a super power when it came to martial arts films......with "One Armed Swordsman" being one of their most famous films. Ironically it's Golden Harvest that's most remembered these days even though GH was a pee wee studio back then (obviously cuz they made the Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan films)
brujocrow Posted January 8, 2014 at 09:49 PM Posted January 8, 2014 at 09:49 PM I don't miss driving on ice. I had a 76 delta 88 olds. It felt like driving around in my living room. seemed like it got 10 miles to the gallon. After snow and freezing rain storms I would put counter weights (for tractors) in the trunk. Now I got 4 mpg, but I could stop. 1 Better the pride that resides in a citizen of the world, than the pride that divides when a colorful rag is unfurled. Neil Ellwood Peart
brujocrow Posted January 8, 2014 at 10:03 PM Posted January 8, 2014 at 10:03 PM I have a nasty cold that's making me feel and the weather is so cold (though not, I'm sure, as cold as by Del). I've never liked the month of January. I wish there were a :cranky: emoticon. Tabatchnick chicken soup, chopped green onions and a couple coriander seeds (remove seeds after heating). 2 Better the pride that resides in a citizen of the world, than the pride that divides when a colorful rag is unfurled. Neil Ellwood Peart
Jeff Abbott Posted January 8, 2014 at 10:19 PM Posted January 8, 2014 at 10:19 PM the easiest and definitely the most enjoyable 2
Recommended Posts