celinerific Posted July 17, 2006 at 03:09 PM Posted July 17, 2006 at 03:09 PM Mmmmm. Gum. I was chewing a piece last night and it was green and then it turned white, and all soggy and broke apart in my mouth and tasted like lard... http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Celine's Wife Posted July 17, 2006 at 08:07 PM Posted July 17, 2006 at 08:07 PM I'm hungry Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
raluca Posted July 17, 2006 at 10:15 PM Posted July 17, 2006 at 10:15 PM Must love dogs is a nice movie... i can't sleep....AGAIN!!!! J'aimerais tant savoir Souffler comme le vent Sur ton doux visage Faire partir le noir, disparaître le temps Casser les nuages Parler même tout bas Juste pout toi et moi De petits riens Mais là-bas Au loin, tu nages... http://static.eventful.com/store/stickers/flash/assets/split/300x45_mid-black.gifhttp://static.eventful.com/store/stickers/flash/assets/split/300x30_bottom-black.gifView all Bucharest events at Eventful
Celine's Wife Posted July 17, 2006 at 11:46 PM Posted July 17, 2006 at 11:46 PM Must love dogs is a nice movie...<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Elizabeth Perkins Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
celinerific Posted July 18, 2006 at 12:23 AM Posted July 18, 2006 at 12:23 AM Must love dogs is a nice movie...<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Elizabeth Perkins <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Favourite actress? I'm guessing... http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Celine's Wife Posted July 18, 2006 at 06:28 AM Posted July 18, 2006 at 06:28 AM Must love dogs is a nice movie...<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Elizabeth Perkins <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Favourite actress? I'm guessing...<{POST_SNAPBACK}> One of them Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
Koolan Posted July 18, 2006 at 07:28 AM Author Posted July 18, 2006 at 07:28 AM another hot day ahead Clari, did you read my last PM? Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
nano Posted July 18, 2006 at 10:46 AM Posted July 18, 2006 at 10:46 AM I think I'm gonna order a Polar Heart Rate Monitor...170€ "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
raluca Posted July 18, 2006 at 10:55 AM Posted July 18, 2006 at 10:55 AM i'm tired of my life!!!!!!! J'aimerais tant savoir Souffler comme le vent Sur ton doux visage Faire partir le noir, disparaître le temps Casser les nuages Parler même tout bas Juste pout toi et moi De petits riens Mais là-bas Au loin, tu nages... http://static.eventful.com/store/stickers/flash/assets/split/300x45_mid-black.gifhttp://static.eventful.com/store/stickers/flash/assets/split/300x30_bottom-black.gifView all Bucharest events at Eventful
nano Posted July 18, 2006 at 11:17 AM Posted July 18, 2006 at 11:17 AM (edited) i'm tired of my life!!!!!!!<{POST_SNAPBACK}>you're not the only one. I really need some changes... Edited July 18, 2006 at 11:18 AM by nano "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Fanny! Posted July 18, 2006 at 11:25 AM Posted July 18, 2006 at 11:25 AM 2 days to go and then HOLIDAYSSSSSSSSSSSSS and in less than a month I'm going to LA and Vegas LasVegas2011 by The Red Heads Official Program now available! http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg THE RED HEADS
Bellamy Posted July 18, 2006 at 02:05 PM Posted July 18, 2006 at 02:05 PM I think I'm gonna order a Polar Heart Rate Monitor...170€ <{POST_SNAPBACK}>what's that? 2 days to go and then HOLIDAYSSSSSSSSSSSSS and in less than a month I'm going to LA and Vegas <{POST_SNAPBACK}>how lucky! Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
anja_celine Posted July 18, 2006 at 03:11 PM Posted July 18, 2006 at 03:11 PM Passed my oral exam in French today Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau tempsJe peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.
nano Posted July 18, 2006 at 03:42 PM Posted July 18, 2006 at 03:42 PM I think I'm gonna order a Polar Heart Rate Monitor...170€ <{POST_SNAPBACK}>what's that? http://www.polar.fi/polar/channels/eng/segments/Fitness.html "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
nano Posted July 18, 2006 at 03:43 PM Posted July 18, 2006 at 03:43 PM Passed my oral exam in French today <{POST_SNAPBACK}> "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
Bellamy Posted July 18, 2006 at 05:06 PM Posted July 18, 2006 at 05:06 PM http://www.polar.fi/polar/channels/eng/segments/Fitness.html<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Cool. Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
catwomanrrr Posted July 18, 2006 at 05:10 PM Posted July 18, 2006 at 05:10 PM I'm feeling sick today... so I'm thinking about getting well soon! LOL http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n28/rhymereason/dreambig.jpg
raluca Posted July 18, 2006 at 07:09 PM Posted July 18, 2006 at 07:09 PM silence is killing me... J'aimerais tant savoir Souffler comme le vent Sur ton doux visage Faire partir le noir, disparaître le temps Casser les nuages Parler même tout bas Juste pout toi et moi De petits riens Mais là-bas Au loin, tu nages... http://static.eventful.com/store/stickers/flash/assets/split/300x45_mid-black.gifhttp://static.eventful.com/store/stickers/flash/assets/split/300x30_bottom-black.gifView all Bucharest events at Eventful
piglot82 Posted July 18, 2006 at 09:27 PM Posted July 18, 2006 at 09:27 PM in less than a month I'm going to LA and Vegas <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Me TOO!! I need a vacation! http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b119/Piglot82/heartsig1.jpg
tativale Posted July 19, 2006 at 01:06 AM Posted July 19, 2006 at 01:06 AM I'm tired as always.... heheh working too much... now I'm doing a new job - another thing for some days only hehe then I'll be back to my other function. I like to be where I'm now. It's less stressfull! I like that!!!!! I so need a vacation, though! heheheh but only in Dec... well at least in Nov. I'm over with my work. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
Celine's Wife Posted July 19, 2006 at 01:50 AM Posted July 19, 2006 at 01:50 AM I need a freaking break! Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
celinerific Posted July 19, 2006 at 02:15 AM Posted July 19, 2006 at 02:15 AM Phoebe's songs!! LMFAO!!!! http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Koolan Posted July 19, 2006 at 04:10 AM Author Posted July 19, 2006 at 04:10 AM time for a shower. erika, are you gonna get your own celinerific domain? Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
celinerific Posted July 19, 2006 at 04:14 AM Posted July 19, 2006 at 04:14 AM time for a shower. erika, are you gonna get your own celinerific domain? <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I would if my wallet wasn't so bare http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Koolan Posted July 19, 2006 at 04:48 AM Author Posted July 19, 2006 at 04:48 AM domains are so cheap nowadays, $9 for one year Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Celine's Wife Posted July 19, 2006 at 05:03 AM Posted July 19, 2006 at 05:03 AM Ugh, depression Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
mazceline Posted July 19, 2006 at 07:28 AM Posted July 19, 2006 at 07:28 AM All the off topics are what do you think of ...... how boring http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
anja_celine Posted July 19, 2006 at 07:32 AM Posted July 19, 2006 at 07:32 AM My mum seems to have forgotten my birthday Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau tempsJe peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.
Celine's Wife Posted July 19, 2006 at 08:04 AM Posted July 19, 2006 at 08:04 AM Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
mazceline Posted July 19, 2006 at 09:23 AM Posted July 19, 2006 at 09:23 AM VanMerlin missing in action. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> does anyone know where he is, im worried about him????????????? http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
Recommended Posts