Jump to content

What's on your mind right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted
Mmmmm. Gum. I was chewing a piece last night and it was green and then it turned white, and all soggy and broke apart in my mouth and tasted like lard...

http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png

 

@ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com

Posted
I'm hungry

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted

Must love dogs is a nice movie...

 

i can't sleep....AGAIN!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

J'aimerais tant savoir

Souffler comme le vent

Sur ton doux visage

Faire partir le noir, disparaître le temps

Casser les nuages

Parler même tout bas

Juste pout toi et moi

De petits riens

Mais là-bas

Au loin, tu nages...

 

 

 

Posted
Must love dogs is a nice movie...

 

Elizabeth Perkins :in_love:

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted
Must love dogs is a nice movie...

 

Elizabeth Perkins :in_love:

 

Favourite actress? I'm guessing...

http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png

 

@ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com

Posted
Must love dogs is a nice movie...

 

Elizabeth Perkins :in_love:

 

Favourite actress? I'm guessing...

 

One of them :in_love:

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted
I think I'm gonna order a Polar Heart Rate Monitor...170€ :pinch:

"Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."

Posted
i'm tired of my life!!!!!!!

J'aimerais tant savoir

Souffler comme le vent

Sur ton doux visage

Faire partir le noir, disparaître le temps

Casser les nuages

Parler même tout bas

Juste pout toi et moi

De petits riens

Mais là-bas

Au loin, tu nages...

 

 

 

Posted (edited)
i'm tired of my life!!!!!!!

you're not the only one. :confused: I really need some changes...

Edited by nano

"Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."

Posted
2 days to go and then HOLIDAYSSSSSSSSSSSSS :clap: and in less than a month I'm going to LA and Vegas :wub: :wub: :wub:

 

LasVegas2011 by The Red Heads

 

Official Program now available!

 

http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg

 

THE RED HEADS

Posted
I think I'm gonna order a Polar Heart Rate Monitor...170€  :pinch:

what's that? :innocent:

 

2 days to go and then HOLIDAYSSSSSSSSSSSSS  :clap:  and in less than a month I'm going to LA and Vegas  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

how lucky! ;)

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted
Passed my oral exam in French today :clap:

Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau temps

Je peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.

Posted
Passed my oral exam in French today  :clap:

:clap: :clap:

"Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."

Posted

I'm feeling sick today... so I'm thinking about getting well soon! LOL :(

 

:)

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n28/rhymereason/dreambig.jpg
Posted
silence is killing me...

J'aimerais tant savoir

Souffler comme le vent

Sur ton doux visage

Faire partir le noir, disparaître le temps

Casser les nuages

Parler même tout bas

Juste pout toi et moi

De petits riens

Mais là-bas

Au loin, tu nages...

 

 

 

Posted
in less than a month I'm going to LA and Vegas  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Me TOO!!

 

 

 

I need a vacation!

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b119/Piglot82/heartsig1.jpg
Posted

I'm tired as always.... heheh working too much... now I'm doing a new job - another thing for some days only hehe then I'll be back to my other function. I like to be where I'm now. It's less stressfull! :) I like that!!!!! :clap:

I so need a vacation, though! heheheh but only in Dec... well at least in Nov. I'm over with my work.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif

"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moi

It's always possible to change!

Vive le Québec

"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,
Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, les
instants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."

Posted
I need a freaking break!

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted
Phoebe's songs!! LMFAO!!!! :mdr:

http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png

 

@ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com

Posted
time for a shower.

 

erika, are you gonna get your own celinerific domain? :D

 

I would if my wallet wasn't so bare :giggle:

http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png

 

@ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com

Posted
Ugh, depression

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted
All the off topics are what do you think of ...... how boring
http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted
My mum seems to have forgotten my birthday :shocking: :lmao:

Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau temps

Je peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.

Posted
:o

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted
VanMerlin missing in action. :o

 

 

 

 

does anyone know where he is, im worried about him????????????? :down:

http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...