Jump to content

What's on your mind right now?


Recommended Posts

Posted
:huh:

http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png

 

@ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com

Posted
:pinch:

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted
:)

http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png

 

@ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com

Posted

On ne change pas..... lol cant stop listening to that song!!!! lol :)

 

I dont have anything to do tonight........lol blah!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif

"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moi

It's always possible to change!

Vive le Québec

"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,
Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, les
instants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."

Posted
I need to wrap presents... Too lazy. :bleh:

http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png

 

@ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com

Posted
cheese

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg

 

Posted
Cheese is good. I'm not liking cheddar as much as I used to. I like fake cheddar cheese though, like the ones in the Macdonald stuff. I don't know why. But I looovvvvvee Motzerella cheese. Yummy.

http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png

 

@ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com

Posted
Motze. is good, I love parmisan though...and fetta.

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg

 

Posted
fetta is good on salad :D

http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png

 

@ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com

Posted
Erica is a POSTaholic!! :shocking:

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg

Posted
LOL! Only for the time being. I just want to get to 1000 before the end of next week. :P :giggle:

http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png

 

@ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com

Posted
I couldn't be bothered waiting for a cool title, so I donated :P

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg

 

Posted
LOL! Only for the time being. I just want to get to 1000 before the end of next week.  :P  :giggle:

 

Why the end of next week? :huh:

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg

Posted (edited)
I'm trying to set my own record :P I'm actually considered slow. So this is the only fast thing I can actually do :giggle: But once I reach 1000 I will slow down. :) Edited by celines_daughter

http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png

 

@ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com

Posted
I'm trying to set my own record  :P I'm actually considered slow. So this is the only fast thing I can actually do  :giggle: But once I reach 1000 I will slow down.  :)

 

For you ... sweet Erica ...

 

So the world

sees you as

being slow

but you know

deep within

your heart

that you are

simply traveling

this journey

at your own pace

life was never

meant to be

a race

to be won

by the fastest

but rather

a gift

to be opened

and lived

by each of us

in our own time

and at our

own pace

so when

someone tells you

that you are

too slow

just smile

to yourself

and know

you are

doing just fine ...

 

:hug:

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg

Posted

I'm barely awake at work...

WHEN WILL I LEARN NOT TO PARTY FOR TOO LONG before working mornings?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpg

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png

 

"And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"

Posted
Lots of exams next week, but a day off on wednesday (which coincidentally is also my b-day). I'm so happy that I at least can enjoy my birthday while I have to study so much throughout the rest of the week :kicking:

Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau temps

Je peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.

Posted
I need to work out.. :showoff:

"Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."

Posted

Good morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ehehe I over slept today!!! LOL

Anyway......... hehehe

 

I'm ready for party all day today!!!! :clap:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif

"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moi

It's always possible to change!

Vive le Québec

"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,
Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, les
instants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."

Posted
It is so hot here it is crazy. It is currently 112F or 45C. It is crazy this is South Dakota and if I wanted to live in the desert I would move to Las Vegas. I want it to be like 95 again that is nice.
http://photos-282.ak.facebook.com/ip002/v51/110/121/57009444/n57009444_30663282_9774.jpg
Posted
Haven't heard this song in forever! :mdr:

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted
Awwwe. Thanks Patty! Well. I've actually dicided to slow down a bit. I'm getting lazy. :P

http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png

 

@ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com

Posted
Wooo Movie Time! :clap:

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted
Oooo! YAY! Which are you watching?

http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png

 

@ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com

Posted
Should be studying the whole day because I have an exam tomorrow, but instead I'll go swimming *lol* time to relax :whistling:

Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau temps

Je peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.

Posted
Oooo! YAY! Which are you watching?

 

"Must Love Dogs"

 

Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website!

 

 

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg

 

 

We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate

Posted

Good morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

 

On more working day..................... lol I cant wait for Nov!!! LOL

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif

"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moi

It's always possible to change!

Vive le Québec

"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,
Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, les
instants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."

Posted
Spent too much time in the sun.....My poor skin :unsure:

Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau temps

Je peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...