Celine's Wife Posted July 14, 2006 at 09:35 AM Posted July 14, 2006 at 09:35 AM Must... Get... Sleep Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
angel_christ Posted July 14, 2006 at 09:36 AM Posted July 14, 2006 at 09:36 AM Me too. My eyes are tired now. http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j147/angel_christ/TakingChancesSiggy.jpg Click Below to visitAngel Christ's deviantART Gallery
Celine's Wife Posted July 14, 2006 at 09:39 AM Posted July 14, 2006 at 09:39 AM But stupid me still stays on the comp Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
tativale Posted July 14, 2006 at 11:18 AM Posted July 14, 2006 at 11:18 AM Good morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally it's Friday!!!!!!!!!!!! My weekend is coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait for tonight when I leave my work... lol the best time ever!!!! LOL And finally I could sleep very well. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
anja_celine Posted July 14, 2006 at 03:14 PM Posted July 14, 2006 at 03:14 PM It's WEEKEND Had my exam this mornig and I think (which, unfortunately, is no guarantee) that it was quite ok.....Now I'm happy to have some time to sit down, because ever since I got home like 2 hours ago, I was helping my mum preparing her BBQ for tonight. And it's soooo hot outside and I'm really dripping with sweat..... Too bad there will be only some stupid people tonight that work with my mum. So I'll just stay away And I have a good excuse......Loads of exams next week But before I start studying, I really need a shower Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau tempsJe peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.
Mozinha Posted July 14, 2006 at 08:56 PM Posted July 14, 2006 at 08:56 PM I had such a great day. We went on a trip to the southwest of the island, we spent a total of 4 hours on a bus. By the end of the trip I was already getting so sick... But I LURVED IT!!!! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
celinerific Posted July 14, 2006 at 10:40 PM Posted July 14, 2006 at 10:40 PM I need fooood. And milk. http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Celine's Wife Posted July 15, 2006 at 12:22 AM Posted July 15, 2006 at 12:22 AM Need a shower Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
celinerific Posted July 15, 2006 at 01:21 AM Posted July 15, 2006 at 01:21 AM Come to think of it.. Me too.. http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
tativale Posted July 15, 2006 at 01:32 AM Posted July 15, 2006 at 01:32 AM I'm super tired!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heheh but I'm glad I have 2 days off!!! Weekend ROCKS! lol http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
celinerific Posted July 15, 2006 at 01:52 AM Posted July 15, 2006 at 01:52 AM itchiness! http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Celine's Wife Posted July 15, 2006 at 02:13 AM Posted July 15, 2006 at 02:13 AM Tryin to figure out what to do with the rest of my night Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
celinerific Posted July 15, 2006 at 02:15 AM Posted July 15, 2006 at 02:15 AM Ahhhh. Where's all my laundry? I'm sweating in this shirt! http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
celdia_5 Posted July 15, 2006 at 04:46 AM Posted July 15, 2006 at 04:46 AM (edited) i have to start a new week. classes again...ahahahahahah...MG! my angel:no matter life is beautiful!!!!!!! Edited July 15, 2006 at 04:53 AM by celdia_5
Celine's Wife Posted July 15, 2006 at 05:06 AM Posted July 15, 2006 at 05:06 AM Mmmmm Captain Morgan! Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
Koolan Posted July 15, 2006 at 08:02 AM Author Posted July 15, 2006 at 08:02 AM i'm in such a financial mess Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Mozinha Posted July 15, 2006 at 10:20 AM Posted July 15, 2006 at 10:20 AM I'm sleepy... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
Fanny! Posted July 15, 2006 at 10:23 AM Posted July 15, 2006 at 10:23 AM I had a great evening/night yesterday LasVegas2011 by The Red Heads Official Program now available! http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg THE RED HEADS
Mozinha Posted July 15, 2006 at 11:16 AM Posted July 15, 2006 at 11:16 AM My sunburnt skin is still hurting http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
tativale Posted July 15, 2006 at 11:48 AM Posted July 15, 2006 at 11:48 AM Good morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhh breakfast time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol Monica, where are you? Go online on msn girl!!! lol hehehee I want to travel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm telling you as soon as Im over with work & college I will take a very well deserved vacation!!!! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
Krys Posted July 15, 2006 at 01:44 PM Posted July 15, 2006 at 01:44 PM i wanna watch Pirates of the Caribbean 2!
nano Posted July 15, 2006 at 02:17 PM Posted July 15, 2006 at 02:17 PM Mmmm...beer. "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
raluca Posted July 15, 2006 at 08:25 PM Posted July 15, 2006 at 08:25 PM i miss my angel J'aimerais tant savoir Souffler comme le vent Sur ton doux visage Faire partir le noir, disparaître le temps Casser les nuages Parler même tout bas Juste pout toi et moi De petits riens Mais là-bas Au loin, tu nages... http://static.eventful.com/store/stickers/flash/assets/split/300x45_mid-black.gifhttp://static.eventful.com/store/stickers/flash/assets/split/300x30_bottom-black.gifView all Bucharest events at Eventful
Celine's Wife Posted July 15, 2006 at 10:42 PM Posted July 15, 2006 at 10:42 PM It's sooo freaking hot out! Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
celinedionsfan Posted July 15, 2006 at 11:07 PM Posted July 15, 2006 at 11:07 PM i miss my angel <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Your angel is,even now,through the distance,still close thatyour heartsbeat in timeas oneand thoughyou can not alwayssee your angelyou hear the flutterof the wingsin the slightestof breezesand feelthe beatingof your angel's heartin your own heart ... http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
Celine's Wife Posted July 15, 2006 at 11:20 PM Posted July 15, 2006 at 11:20 PM I'm so freaking bored Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
celinerific Posted July 15, 2006 at 11:46 PM Posted July 15, 2006 at 11:46 PM Nothing to dooooo. http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Celine's Wife Posted July 16, 2006 at 12:12 AM Posted July 16, 2006 at 12:12 AM I'm gonna live off of coffee and tea Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
Recommended Posts