Las Vegas Shows  

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Celine Dion Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Click here to become a member!

Céline being cool againA new wave of good press and appreciation

360 replies to this topic

CSCfan

CSCfan

Talk to me, talk to me.... like lovers do..

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 427
  • 10,301 posts
  • Local time: 07:21 AM
  • Skin: Celine 2016

View PostRonny83, on 26 July 2016 - 12:14 PM, said:

If she were cool again, radio stations and TVs would play her again. That's not the case. So, I'm sorry, I can't see an upgrade of Celine's status.

True. But I do see a (positive) change.... only hope it will continue unti at least her English album and tour next year.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

anewdayhascome

anewdayhascome

A New Day

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 2,537
  • 9,784 posts
  • Local time: 06:21 AM

View PostRonny83, on 26 July 2016 - 12:14 PM, said:

If she were cool again, radio stations and TVs would play her again. That's not the case. So, I'm sorry, I can't see an upgrade of Celine's status.

Alas, I agree.

It's not that people will start listening to her songs after seeing her goofy behaviour on talk-shows.

Yes, it's good to have her "back" in media but still it's not about music... And I'm afraid the latter will not happen.
A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006  Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016  Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018

Peppercorn1991

Peppercorn1991

Kev

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 13,305
  • 5,781 posts
  • Born: 1991
I think if she had an English album to promote we would see the benefits to her music... Right now all I see is Aldo working hard to build her image in the media so that when an albums drops.... It drops hard! He is doing a great job so far.

Also the media attention will be doing wonders for EUS album when it drops... Celine is in the media worldwide right now!

Kev x

Edited by Peppercorn1991, 26 July 2016 - 04:05 PM.

Javito

Javito

Retiens-moi

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 6,419
  • 12,945 posts
  • Born: 1985
Let's see it this way: if Aldo is doing all this promotion for her without no new album in the stores -more precisely, an English album-, let's just wait and see what will come when the albums are released. The promo is already building up and I can see his fierce attitude not to let anybody down with his first Céline albums released as her manager! :wink:

So let's just wait for big things :whee:

andhcv8.jpg

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky."

Balao

Balao

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 32,508
  • 152 posts
  • Born: 1982

View Postenno2007, on 24 July 2016 - 08:06 AM, said:

And this is a problem? Gosh, talking about what Celine wears or her hairstyle may be alright (even if I personally care little) but debating whether she looks old, should take Botox etc is in my view way out of line - especially if it comes from someone claiming to be a fan. What a ridiculously shallow statement - it ranks up high on the 'stupid comments that demonstrate a lack of decency chart', together with this other 'fan' who recently complained about her having a belly when appearing on the Fallon show :wtf:.

Maybe I will sound shallow but I prefer Céline not using Botox because I do not find Botox users particularly attractive, especially those who use it over a long period of time. Look at Barbra Streisand. :cry:
I feel sure that Céline will make good choices regarding her face and body.

Katie

Katie

Celine Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 18,652
  • 695 posts
http://www.flare.com...r-hearts-go-on/

chocolatechip15

chocolatechip15

Celine Addict

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 30,818
  • 3,149 posts
  • Local time: 12:21 AM

POPULAR

View Postincognito, on 26 July 2016 - 01:10 PM, said:

I don't think she was ever cool.  I've been a fan since 1994 and I guess I must have fallen asleep for the first cool period?  Because even at the height of her mega-selling fame I was made fun of for liking her and she was heavily criticized by the media.

I agree - she was definitely not cool in the '90s.  I was a mega-Celine fan in the late '90s, when she was on top of every chart and Titanic took over the world -- I was in high school, and the other kids thought my Celine obsession was hilarious. People generally told me their  mom liked Celine.  I think people often liked her music, but viewed it as a guilty pleasure or something to laugh about, because her music -- the popular American hits, at any rate -- was equal parts overdramatic and super-saccharine.

The tide's been turning for awhile -- I think in part because of a recognition of her staying power, true talent, amazing shows, and her undeniable class and un-Hollywood personal life.

But this latest surge of unequivocally positive media attention? I honestly think it's directly related to Rene's passing, and that's so sad to say.  Because here's the thing -- it's so easy to make fun of someone who gushes about how she's married to the love of her life, how she loves changing diapers, etc.  That's so easy to mock, and lots of people try to tear down that kind of happiness, because they're not as happy themselves, or they think she can't possibly be that happy and is just being fake.

But when you have someone who just lost her partner after a long, difficult battle with cancer; someone who has to be strong for 3 children that she's now raising alone -- you'd have to be a pretty big jerk to start mocking that. And I think the world was impressed with the class and grace she showed in handling Rene's wake; and the sincerity and strength she displayed at the Billboard awards. She's just not mock-able anymore, not right now.  I don't think it'll stay like this forever.

I still don't think "cool" is quite the right word -- it implies a lot more of an edge than Celine has ever had. But this is certainly the most uniformly positive media attention she's ever had in her career.

québecflower

québecflower

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 29,419
  • 5,938 posts
  • Local time: 01:21 AM
  • Born: 1967

View Postchocolatechip15, on 26 July 2016 - 07:26 PM, said:

I agree - she was definitely not cool in the '90s.  I was a mega-Celine fan in the late '90s, when she was on top of every chart and Titanic took over the world -- I was in high school, and the other kids thought my Celine obsession was hilarious. People generally told me their  mom liked Celine.  I think people often liked her music, but viewed it as a guilty pleasure or something to laugh about, because her music -- the popular American hits, at any rate -- was equal parts overdramatic and super-saccharine.

The tide's been turning for awhile -- I think in part because of a recognition of her staying power, true talent, amazing shows, and her undeniable class and un-Hollywood personal life.

But this latest surge of unequivocally positive media attention? I honestly think it's directly related to Rene's passing, and that's so sad to say.  Because here's the thing -- it's so easy to make fun of someone who gushes about how she's married to the love of her life, how she loves changing diapers, etc.  That's so easy to mock, and lots of people try to tear down that kind of happiness, because they're not as happy themselves, or they think she can't possibly be that happy and is just being fake.

But when you have someone who just lost her partner after a long, difficult battle with cancer; someone who has to be strong for 3 children that she's now raising alone -- you'd have to be a pretty big jerk to start mocking that. And I think the world was impressed with the class and grace she showed in handling Rene's wake; and the sincerity and strength she displayed at the Billboard awards. She's just not mock-able anymore, not right now.  I don't think it'll stay like this forever.

I still don't think "cool" is quite the right word -- it implies a lot more of an edge than Celine has ever had. But this is certainly the most uniformly positive media attention she's ever had in her career.
we have seen quite a lot of writers using  the word Badass , and i think it is true. The world discovered she didn't care and when they realised fully to what extent , maybe they will return to hating her.... :giggle:
Plus qu'ailleurs  , but now Si c'était à refaire  , i still love tant de temps....

scielle

scielle

Celine Worshipper

• Members
    • Member ID: 34,929
  • 5,460 posts

I was a mega-Celine fan in the late '90s, when she was on top of every chart and Titanic took over the world -- I was in high school, and the other kids thought my Celine obsession was hilarious. People generally told me their  mom liked Celine.  I think people often liked her music, but viewed it as a guilty pleasure or something to laugh about, because her music -- the popular American hits, at any rate -- was equal parts overdramatic and super-saccharine.

Haha, me too!  I even did a Celine-themed project / presentation at one point (!), which didn't go down well because I went to an arts high school where everyone listened to progressive jazz and Dylan (which btw I did too, in addition to Celine, and still do!)

And as for whether "it'll stay like this forever" - I think a lot is riding on her next English album. If she doesn't go out on a limb a bit and try something new and a little risky, I suspect some of the goodwill might indeed quickly fade. Hopefully this French record does turn out to be the personal statement that it's shaping up to be and is well received, and hopefully she's reassured and buoyed by that, and continues along similar lines for the English album.

Edited by scielle, 26 July 2016 - 07:48 PM.

chocolatechip15

chocolatechip15

Celine Addict

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 30,818
  • 3,149 posts

View Postscielle, on 26 July 2016 - 07:47 PM, said:

Haha, me too!  I even did a Celine-themed project / presentation at one point (!), which didn't go down well because I went to an arts high school where everyone listened to progressive jazz and Dylan (which btw I did too, in addition to Celine, and still do!)

Haha, that is awesome.  I did a Celine-themed presentation in high school, too -- don't remember much about it, but definitely remember that I chose to play "If We Could Start Over Again" as part of it.  I have no idea why I chose such a random song, but I think the class was pretty mystified.

Then there was my seeing my very first Celine concert at the end of summer one year -- and so I started my senior year proudly wearing my brand-new LTAL tour T-shirt.  Obviously, i was verrrry cool myself, back in the day.

Frozen_Phoenix

Frozen_Phoenix

Celine Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 12,587
  • 643 posts

POPULAR

I don't think Celine will ever be cool among teenagers. She's simply too old and classy for that.
However, if being cool means being like Madonna I don't think that's something she should strive for ;)

I also couldn't care less whether the media/ teenagers etc think that she is cool.
Celine is fantastic and she is fantastic not because she is cool but because she is Celine.

Et la vie glisse sur l'eau du temps
La vie resiste, prend son elan
Pour un baiser elle peut se poser
Le temps qui compte est toujours compte

Posted Image

scielle

scielle

Celine Worshipper

• Members
  • 5,460 posts
Another article along similar lines - http://www.refinery2...n-gifs-comeback

Excerpt -

“All of this has led to what feels like a new wave of appreciation; thousands of click-savvy millennials having their ‘Celine moment’ and fashion magazines finally putting her on their cultural radar. This is fantastic news, yes: more press for Celine means more of the good stuff for me. But a word of warning: you are Misled if you think you can pick Celine up and put her down like some passing trend. Treat her like a Lady.
[...]
It took me a long time to be proud of the fact that I love Celine Dion. Unlike many other contemporary artists, there hasn't been an ounce of cool about admitting your idol is Celine Dion – it’s like telling people your favourite musical is Cats. But as the world turns in favour of Celine Dion, it is time we look beyond what we have traditionally thought of as cool. Here is an artist who has worked tirelessly to provide for her fans: she has learned Japanese, Mandarin, Spanish, German, and English all so she could sing for her followers around the world. She has given up her life to gift us with her impeccable vocals, and she has given power to millions of uncool underdogs around the world.
The world may have forgotten Celine for a while, but now is the time to stand up and be counted, now is the time to make your declaration of love for Celine, our queen, because you love her.”

Edited by scielle, 28 July 2016 - 06:28 AM.

Brandon

Brandon

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 35,115
  • 1,567 posts

View PostDaysleeper, on 26 July 2016 - 08:27 AM, said:

I think there is a difference between being "cool" and being yourself. Being yourself means staying true to yourself no matter what other people think. Being "cool" has nothing to do with you, but with how other people perceive you. The word "cool" is nothing more than a label that society is putting on you for this or that reason. In fact I don't think there is a strong definition of that word. What is actually "cool" and what is not? Who is defining it? Medias have a huge impact and power on our own perception. It's like they make general opinions and people tend to like what the majority likes.

Céline was never trying to be cool. She was just being herself and that's what makes her special and worth of admiration. She was always like that and she never changed. What changed is the perception of other people. The medias removed her once from the "cool" list. Now she is back there? Who makes those lists and will they remove her again?

I remember having many friends who were Céline's fans. I met them through fan clubs, forums etc. At the time when she was on the top of her popularity they were praising her to death. Later, when medias started to disparage her, they all stopped being fans and they were repeating almost the same words that they read or heard in the medias. They all seemed ashamed of being fans once. Also I have a friend from France who was never a fan of Céline. He used to make fun of her. He always openly said he doesn't like her. But now, after the concerts in Paris and lots of positive reviews in the medias including the success of EUS, look who is liking every photo of Céline on FB. Who is adding her videos on FB. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad when somebody becomes a fan. Good for him. But Will it last? Why now? Just because she is "cool" again?

What bothers me is that people care too much whether something is cool or not. Like it's a question of value. As I said, Céline never changed and articles like "I didn't like Céline, but I think she is cool now" don't have sense. Especially if the article is titled "God help me, I think I like Céline Dion now". What a stupid title! What a hypocrisy! And again, why now? Just because she is suddenly "cool" again. Why Is she now and she wasn't before?
She's a billionaire and couldn't give a rat's @ss who or what anybody considers her to be. :sofunny:
Celine's doing Celine and it's as simple as that. She ain't got no time for nothing, and I mean nothing. Isn't that the ultimate coolness though. She ain't tied to no one and I mean NO ONE! -_-

Edited by Brandon, 28 July 2016 - 04:38 PM.

Katie

Katie

Celine Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts
http://www.fashionma...hion-evolution/

http://www.fashionma...we-now-know-it/

Katie

Katie

Celine Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts
http://www.huffingto...kcahpmg00000002

Katie

Katie

Celine Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts
http://montrealgazet..._medium=twitter

québecflower

québecflower

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
  • 5,938 posts
we will have an article tomorrow in La presse + where fifteen artists will share their love for Celine... i wonder who  will be  making  their coming out... :giggle:
Plus qu'ailleurs  , but now Si c'était à refaire  , i still love tant de temps....

BartFCS

BartFCS

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 10,634
  • 454 posts
  • Local time: 05:21 AM
Wow. What is going on people??? :giggle:  All this good press lately, where the h*ll is the english album when it's needed?!... ;)

québecflower

québecflower

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
  • 5,938 posts

View PostBartFCS, on 29 July 2016 - 11:43 AM, said:

Wow. What is going on people??? :giggle:  All this good press lately, where the h*ll is the english album when it's needed?!... ;)
who needs an english album? :giggle:

Javito

Javito

Retiens-moi

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 6,419
  • 12,945 posts
All this fashion exposure these days is great, but I would really like all the press to focus on her and applaud her when she releases the new English album... hopefully because it's also "cool" again :mellow: :innocent: :unsure:

Not that I dislike a bit all the attention from the media she's getting today, but I'd really wish they would give the same exposure because the songs in her next album are just GREAT.

andhcv8.jpg

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky."

québecflower

québecflower

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
  • 5,938 posts

View PostJavito, on 29 July 2016 - 01:57 PM, said:

All this fashion exposure these days is great, but I would really like all the press to focus on her and applaud her when she releases the new English album... hopefully because it's also "cool" again :mellow: :innocent: :unsure:

Not that I dislike a bit all the attention from the media she's getting today, but I'd really wish they would give the same exposure because the songs in her next album are just GREAT.
the songs have to be great first...and then the press can give praise...The exposure is good, now she have to do a great album. She is putting pressure on herself to deliver, and since she always did in the past, prepare yourself to hear something great.   She will have the time to do so, for the first time since a long time. I'm ready. :)

Katie

Katie

Celine Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts
http://epeak.in/fram...dG1s&id=2414065

scielle

scielle

Celine Worshipper

• Members
  • 5,460 posts
Wait, even the Walrus is writing about her!  (The Walrus is basically like the Canadian version of The New Yorker.... The Walrus doesn't write about pop stars!)

http://thewalrus.ca/...dions-wardrobe/

"If the key to staying relevant is reinvention, then her wacky new ensembles have put her back right where she belongs: dead centre in the public eye."

And CBC Music is recommending EUS... which is not something they've been historically know for.
http://www.cbcmusic....t-music-preview

CelineDionFreak

CelineDionFreak

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 26,465
  • 7,509 posts
  • Born: 1998

View Postscielle, on 29 July 2016 - 06:03 PM, said:

Wait, even the Walrus is writing about her!  (The Walrus is basically like the Canadian version of The New Yorker.... The Walrus doesn't write about pop stars!)

http://thewalrus.ca/...dions-wardrobe/

"If the key to staying relevant is reinvention, then her wacky new ensembles have put her back right where she belongs: dead centre in the public eye."

And CBC Music is recommending EUS... which is not something they've been historically know for.
http://www.cbcmusic....t-music-preview

They're recommending it?! Wow this is gonna be good then!
I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!
Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! cgif.gif

Brandon

Brandon

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 35,115
  • 1,567 posts
All the good reviews and kindness toward Céline  by the  media is  all owed to Law Roach. :yes:

québecflower

québecflower

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
  • 5,938 posts

View PostBrandon, on 29 July 2016 - 08:25 PM, said:

All the good reviews and kindness toward Céline  by the  media is  all owed to Law Roach. :yes:
i think he has a part, but i think also that a lot of people were just waiting for the occasion. And people have been touched by the way she challenged the events in her life. She is seen like almost a superhero... :giggle:

Peppercorn1991

Peppercorn1991

Kev

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 13,305
  • 5,781 posts
  • Born: 1991
Another one claiming Celine is cool:

https://www.brit.co/...e-dion-coolest/

Kev x

Edited by Peppercorn1991, 30 July 2016 - 10:46 AM.

LukeD

LukeD

Celine Wannabe

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 31,036
  • 4,890 posts
  • Born: 1989

We have the exact same perception on this. It is like you read my mind when writing this! Rene passing away made Celine human to the eyes of people. The past months she has been vunerable and hurt and all this struggle has brought her closer to everyday people. She was seen as this superwoman who had the perfect career and family life and who would talk about it litterally in every interview. This is an image you might admire or be jealous of or even consider fake. However, losing her husband and brother to cancer in such a short period of time proved that she is as exposed to pain as the rest of us. Just another human being. And this is an image that people embraced, because they can easily relate to it and because Celine needs to be embraced.

Edited by LukeD, 30 July 2016 - 11:53 AM.

comingback

comingback

Celine Obsessed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 1,619
  • 2,116 posts
  • Born: 1979
https://www.list.co....ne-dion-ritual/

Birdy's Celine Dion ritual

scielle

scielle

Celine Worshipper

• Members
  • 5,460 posts

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 385 user(s)

ffgravygirl82, Ejion, Lestat5485, ordinary fan, Zofia, nuts2you, Celinex, Rea, nowanorris, pat200, Holborn, québecflower, Naiomi zhannah, Katie, DionFanAlways, PaulTo, Cuchi, anewdayhascome, MusicCollection, TommKat22, duri, chinit0, chawatak, stone, Nmj, maki_Dion-er, Critiaslux, jwawesomepanda, celine_rox, isabel leite, scielle, rpopowski, Sosof12, selsdion, roro, Ajax, newday, smw, winforlife, twk3395, ivo, minolli, Ukrfan, ChuChu, frankster, Xpresso, commoncommoncommon, KCM, Daysleeper, ssummer, wjd, celinefanonline, chs, donpi86, tomier, BartFCS, ryba, pepillo90, manu23, Edgar14, celfan123, Davey84, comingback, emi&celine, giannislyber, Jackie, HushNow, CSCfan, Bartholdemus, Taking Chances, krazy_kool_dude, Schwa83, alextrusca, Domi, karalayna, ika, isurrender, karen5, Peppercorn1991, couldawouldashoulda, Mike--Mtl, GameC, manolo19, Flymetothemoon, contre5nature, Esty, cher&celinefan, Loup_garou, joaofilho, CelineDionForeverNY, Del, Modesta, Enigma2310, LeChauffeur100, ruimarques, mariox, Remon, lyn, takeachance, JulienMcbeal, hugo020, celine19, emmanuel, joc13, Julianne, Joe, bilinkew, superibi, stéph14, jpatdeleon09, Sebulba1, Alex_Incognito, rachel9767, MaxRayÎles, Charles, fabricio esteves, stevo, praetka, Bell, Angel2006, Black Kitten, Lexi, iza, brendanm999, incognito, cdurand54, maria_k, AtitanicfanofCelineDion, angelil78, Derek F., DestinMg5, dawn, trangceline_89, Roland61, gabidion!, liketheair, mattia, CelineGAfan, aileejang05, celinespanishfan, CDion05, Ronny83, delta, brujocrow, Bruno Portugal, IamRha, celine28, Ziggy68, Frozen_Phoenix, suddenly22, cec, Hilda, ARTBOP, Javito, Jeff Abbott, reynolds, ewh12, Mynameiswhatever, drove all night, empress, celinesounds, jmiracle, SantiagoColorado, Mark_Rdam, Jascka01, celinedionfan1, mike_z, meow, maikan, hollylou, Boy, Ororo Munroe, Your_Su_Phu, fred, Kyle_Jared, MistaChanel, mar19ieke, andreaaas, smash, WCD199317, totallydi, Balao, chrisannabanana, Henri, max24, loveisontheway, jaapjan, dixieland, Philippe, Nautanick, chocolatechip15, Antonio011, Mozzy88, karebear82, Noid Enilec, Kian, célinedionfan_16, katleen86, aniaa19, littlechap, brandon_vincent, SACE, danger, ajguerras, Roxlly, WendyG64, somaltseva, YoungMrsH, tomdalbou, Shaun, CelineTheBest5, Frenchie, RosieBarron, Audreyhat, felicia, rock6kev, Shamrock_1982, SlovakClark, Pepperpote, anna, nadeennoody, Kerol, GoldenLeaf, 7777, sayyed, Brandon, noar, Karlijn, Matias, Celine_2533, Cheska, PuraVida, Cafe67, No1IrishFan, Newbieeee, Celine Fan 77, Marthe23, garçon, Gulenkov, 4girlsathome, Celine-Express, Peter12345, LcMason, *kirstie*, tessika, CelineDionFreak, clarinetgirl91, bourque222, milotjuh, kidy111, mari2711, dolores, koala44, noyau, Duchess, bsj1701, ceon, marc-02, LukeD, Coronis, dyusha, PatrickDion22, nomys, davidion, FlOR, jbechs, Goffy, earl36, Dionism, bakorder, dj_a_rock, barbaramuranyi, shasti, jepoi, bgcalde, cup99, PriscillaBarragan, MrTim212, browseceline, mebe, chrisel, ThisTime, Hjiddosem, Miha, celian, Andlin, debora, RTafuri, idroveallnight, Davenoosa, Ginahall218, superstar85ca, Dominic, medley, duchess83, celine4evauk, Caledor, Krys, Niko's, annayang, artistman2007, I Drove All Night!, celinish98, crazy4music, celine4eva, Dancing_Queen, westpalm542, kashief, markg, vzon, lucassfilho, tristan.josef, Cuquito, MonDion, seanibreeze, dodobird, Jeffieboi, celinefan2011, Vole, Moo112, enno2007, sander21, Brady, djdanii, Manila, banananas, ilka, Neddo, justinecoria, yellowrose14, CelineVT, sash546, sunnyday, newyorksnl15, Davar, andrecb, StrangeDays, Jessyka, AidenAiena, meanttofly, quebecker, abadi, CelineAndRene, NoamC, phoebekins, changepas39, Scramasboy, clbmed02, klmalling, swimmer, Lotty, sweetlovers1224, homerton, Ncarbia, neil1981, Pangloss76, neilg, natalie_, hala, imaswede78, WindyCityCelineFan, MalaysiaCeline, celine_foreva, Overjoyed, live to love, manilou, teresa3717, Rossum89, $P!K&, the power of celine, Chad-IV, tiniann88, marif, andyw024, actofcontrition, viniscand, lllBeautifulll, amerikevin, Timster, Rachel_5, Magda5, Simon, Milena5, IL_DINO, Muppetcanfly1995

Administrators: Koolan & Bellamy