Las Vegas Shows  

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Celine Dion Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Click here to become a member!

Céline being cool againA new wave of good press and appreciation

534 replies to this topic

Matias

Matias

Celine Obsessed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 22,352
  • 2,590 posts
  • Local time: 03:15 AM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Born: 1982
Old 1997 article, how things have change..HA! I do agree that LTAL is not as "cool" as FIY, but it was a great success and fit Celine's style back in the day, yes maybe that CD put her on the "music your mom listens to" but oh boy times have changed..and she is back on track like never before, while other are fighting to stay relevant thinking they are still 20 years old...

Celine Dion: Is She Cool? Someday, Maybe, but Not Now

12/08/97

Every dog derided as hopelessly uncool in one decade has its day somewhere down the line. Look at the entities that have blossomed under the light of recent reappraisal. Disco? Cool. The Bee Gees? Cool. Burt Bacharach? Cool. Kiss? Cool. Fleetwood Mac? Cool. Such belated iconography is invariably intended ironically but has the effect of bestowing a second life on artists originally overlooked, either because their careers were cursed by built-in obsolescence or because their saturation success caused them to be perceived as spineless servants to a vast, invisible, taste-free consensus.
So let’s jump forward 15 years to a time when Celine Dion is considered cool. It will probably take until 2012 for society to have advanced to a point where a public expression of appreciation for Ms. Dion is not considered an elaborate put-on. In this atmosphere of tolerance, Celine Dion aficionados will be able to discuss her colossal lung power and how it belies her birdlike frame. They will raise glasses in a toast to the tenacity that saw the French-Canadian canary not only become phonetically fluent in English but also tame the unmanageable frizz with which she struggled during her tenure as a Québécois LeAnn Rimes. They will pay tribute to her unapologetic squareness, noting that while the likes of Janet Jackson, Madonna and Mariah Carey made strenuous attempts to keep their music contemporary and their lyrics confessional and libidinous, Ms. Dion remained untouched by time or trend. Her niche, they will conclude, was high drama; given a plaintive three-minute declaration of heartache, she was capable of delivering a soaring, showy performance. Ultimately, they will decide, she was the unfunkiest of divas. Then mention of her 1997 album, Let’s Talk About Love (550 Music/Epic), will come up, and they’ll fall silent. Because even in that mythical future when Celine Dion is considered cool, Let’s Talk About Love will be thought of as her least cool album.
To the untrained ear, this record is just as much of a sack of suck as her previous outing, Falling Into You . But I say No. Falling Into You featured Ms. Dion’s made-in-heaven collaboration with Jim Steinman, the cataclysmic “It’s All Coming Back to Me Now.” It featured one of hired hitwoman Diane Warren’s most lethal concoctions, “Because You Loved Me.” It featured Ms. Dion’s riven-with-despair rendition of Eric Carmen’s “All By Myself.” It would even have featured some songs produced by Phil Spector, except that the wandering genius wanted to keep Ms. Dion locked in the vocal booth for six months. Even in his insanity, however, Mr. Spector proved cognizant of the fact that Celine Dion functions best as the eye of the storm.
There is, of course, no Phil Spector collaboration on Let’s Talk About Love . There are no Diane Warren songs, and Jim Steinman’s presence is limited to a meager “Additional Production” credit. In their place, heavy friends have been dragooned into duty on an album designed to set in stone the notion of Ms. Dion as less of a singer and more of an international monument.
The entire project is, in my estimation, an unmitigated disaster. It kicks off in time-honored fashion with a bombastic power ballad, “The Reason,” co-written by Carole King and produced by Sir George Martin. Thus, straight away, we find the inherent wrongheadedness of this record. Carole King hasn’t written a memorable song in many a year and-hello?-didn’t George Martin recently announce that he was quitting the producing racket because his hearing was going? The latter affliction was probably incurred by a silent prayer offered up during the recording of “The Reason” to be struck deaf.
Ms. Dion’s team-up with the Bee Gees is similarly dispiriting. One of the up-to-now immutable laws of science is that if you put the Gibb brothers with a female singer, the results will be sensational. History is littered with examples: “Love Me” by Yvonne Elliman; “Ain’t Nothing Going to Keep Me From You” by Teri De Sario; “Emotion” by Samantha Sang; and “Heartbreaker” by Dionne Warwick. “Immortality” belongs on a whole different sort of list. The cement-laden dirge-taken, horrifically, from the upcoming stage musical adaptation of Saturday Night Fever -defeats both Ms. Dion and the Gibbs. Departing from dramatics proves, as always, a glaring error for this most rigid and unspontaneous of performers. She’s fallen on her face before when attempting to be as one with the rhythm, but Celine Dion has never humiliated herself as comprehensively as she does when mashing it up in a dance-hall style on “Treat Her Like a Lady.” As Seinfeld’ s George Costanza remarked in a similar situation, “Sweet fancy Moses!”
The centerpiece of Let’s Talk About Love is “Tell Him,” a duet with Barbra Streisand. The last time Ms. Streisand made a record with another female artist was on “Enough Is Enough” with Donna Summer. During the recording, Ms. Summer was reportedly so intimidated that she attempted to outdo her partner by holding a note so long it caused her to pass out. Anyone who’s witnessed, through the cracks of his or her fingers, the video for “Tell Him” in which Ms. Dion relates to Ms. Streisand like a newly born fawn nuzzling up against its mother, will sense that this is no diva face-off. The two singers give each other room to emote, restraining themselves until the final choruses before transforming into something akin to a pair of drunks wrestling over the microphone on karaoke night.
But this is nothing compared to the album’s other massive guest appearance. Luciano Pavarotti has sung with Bryan Adams, Elton John and Bono. But Celine Dion has something his previous pop partners have lacked. She’s audible. This proves to be a hideous miscalculation, given the caliber of song they’ve chosen to share. “I Hate You Then I Love You,” a retitled remake of an old Shirley Bassey song, “Never Never Never,” is a clattering camp travesty during which the big man and the little sparrow indulge in some pent-up sexual jousting. All the unleashed octaves in the world fail to expunge the mental image of the most unfeasible coupling since Biggie Smalls and Li’l Kim.
A sliver of redemption is found in the passable version of Leo Sayer’s “When I Need You” and a perky piece of club pop, “Just a Little Bit of Love.” But the only moment approaching Vintage Dion is the crushing ballad “My Heart Will Go On.” Finally, all the components are in place: the ornate arrangement, the overblown orchestration, the thunderous drums and the chorus hysterical enough to allow Ms. Dion to crank up past Valkyrie level. The song turns out to be the closing theme from James Cameron’s Titanic . Fitting, because, even to the Celine Dion cheerleaders in 2012, Let’s Talk About Love is going to go down like that ill-fated vessel.

Edited by Matias, 10 September 2016 - 01:55 AM.

Posted Image

"No no, put it back..."

nuts2you

nuts2you

Celine Maniac

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 18,329
  • 8,383 posts
  • Local time: 01:15 AM
  • Born: 1968
Now if only they would play her on Radio's more  then I think she could be COOL again , But they don't sad really

nuts2you

nuts2you

Celine Maniac

• Donators
    • Member ID: 18,329
  • 8,383 posts
  • Born: 1968
Its time to bring this topic back ,, whats everybody  Opinion

Davey84

Davey84

a prince among men

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 4,296
  • 25,715 posts
  • Local time: 07:15 AM
  • Born: 1984

View Postnuts2you, on 09 October 2016 - 07:01 PM, said:

Its time to bring this topic back ,, whats everybody  Opinion

She's cool in the media, but she is still not cool where she should be: the radio. It's a big big let down the radio didn't pick up Recovering :down:

Posted Image

Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!

A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07

Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!

How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

DestinMg5

DestinMg5

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 34,965
  • 443 posts
  • Local time: 12:15 AM
  • Born: 1995

View PostDavey84, on 10 October 2016 - 01:27 AM, said:

She's cool in the media, but she is still not cool where she should be: the radio. It's a big big let down the radio didn't pick up Recovering :down:

Yes! That's true unfortunately
[URL=http://s1383.photobucket

browseceline

browseceline

Celine Worshipper

• Design Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 15,970
  • 6,286 posts
  • Local time: 06:15 AM
  • Born: 1977

Well i kind of understand. When you listen to the song a couple of times and you hear it in the bootlegs several times the song sounds slow. too simple melody and it lacks something. It does not have the wow factor.
Her new French songs do have that. Translate them in english and she might have a hit again!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

scielle

scielle

Celine Worshipper

• Members
    • Member ID: 34,929
  • 7,618 posts
Posted this last night in the Voice thread, but reposting here because this is ultimately where it belongs for posterity :)

http://jezebel.com/c...oice-1793482053
(and a lot of the comments just as much as the article itself)

And btw, article written by the guy responsible for  these  -
:giggle:

Edited by scielle, 22 March 2017 - 07:01 AM.

Bruno Portugal

Bruno Portugal

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 5,815
  • 1,780 posts
At last! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Hilda

Hilda

Tom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 6,160
  • 2,422 posts
  • Born: 1984

i agree, the music needs to seriously match up to what celine has become recently - im glad no one picked up on recovering and even how does a moment last forever because she needs to come BACK quite definately with some kind of banger. Like loved me back to life on roids. because the stars have literally aligned in every other way.

People are loving her
Her fashion is better than its ever been
Beauty and the beast has been rereleased
Nostagia is rife!

If she comes back with an incredible and markedly different track i think this is the time and it has to happen. No 'oh we might alienate her fans' i dont care she has millions of new fans just from her clothes! i think this is the one chance to do something classically celine but markedly different and contemporary / Credible.

Its an exciting time...i kinda just wish this was 5 yrs ago

Edited by Hilda, 22 March 2017 - 03:29 PM.

Javito

Javito

Retiens-moi

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 6,419
  • 13,555 posts
We need another A New Day Has Come comeback single... a single that pleased both young and adult audiences B)

elle3.jpg

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

scielle

scielle

Celine Worshipper

• Members
  • 7,618 posts
Seven reasons Céline Dion is surprisingly awesome

scielle

scielle

Celine Worshipper

• Members
  • 7,618 posts
Posted in Met Gala thread, but probably belongs here, too!

http://www.celinedio...60#entry2241456

It seems the "somewhere in the last decade a switch flipped and now I think she’s divine" thing rings true for quite a few people these days!

Edited by scielle, 03 May 2017 - 09:49 PM.

scielle

scielle

Celine Worshipper

• Members
  • 7,618 posts
http://mashable.com/...er#THCF3yhUVmqA

incognito

incognito

Celine Obsessed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 551
  • 2,162 posts
She's not cool "again". She's cool for the first time. It's awesome!!!!!

Nmj

Nmj

Celinephile

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 11,244
  • 10,699 posts
  • Born: 1989

View Postincognito, on 16 May 2017 - 05:57 PM, said:

She's not cool "again". She's cool for the first time. It's awesome!!!!!

Was gonna say the same thing, she has never been "cool" . I just want to know WHY NOW lol. I've loved  Celine for 24 years others have way longer, and back then she was a " guilty pleasure " it was almost as if people never wanted to say they liked her but now people like her LOUDLY. The own it and act as if they are in presence of royalty around her. I think with the passings of Micheal Jackson, Whitney Houston and Prince, people are not taking a LIVING LEGEND for granted now, and that's what she is, she's in the same caliber of the greatest of all time and people FINNALY admit it. She's talented and cool!

Edited by Nmj, 16 May 2017 - 07:00 PM.

angelil78

angelil78

Instagram @nickelbv78

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 1,339
  • 7,190 posts
  • Born: 1978

View PostNmj, on 16 May 2017 - 06:59 PM, said:

Was gonna say the same thing, she has never been "cool" . I just want to know WHY NOW lol. I've loved  Celine for 24 years others have way longer, and back then she was a " guilty pleasure " it was almost as if people never wanted to say they liked her but now people like her LOUDLY. The own it and act as if they are in presence of royalty around her. I think with the passings of Micheal Jackson, Whitney Houston and Prince, people are not taking a LIVING LEGEND for granted now, and that's what she is, she's in the same caliber of the greatest of all time and people FINNALY admit it. She's talented and cool!

Yeah I mean I'm a fan in hiding because when I was expressing my love for Céline in the 90's people were so like ewwww you like her and yeah very negative so I went into my Céline closet and stayed there. I never ever post anything Céline related on my Facebook or Instagram.
But here and on Twitter I'm free as a bird.

Maybe I can come out of the Céline closet now :blush:

jpatdeleon09

jpatdeleon09

Céline Fan

• Members
    • Member ID: 24,762
  • 6,102 posts
  • Local time: 02:15 PM
  • Born: 1993
My batchmates know that I like Céline Dion since i was in gradeschool and they're not negative about it. I remember i was listening on my mp3 player and when they saw the track they're singing My heart will go on haha. Some downloaded some céline dion songs like Because You Loved Me, IACBTMN, they love That's the way it is because of me :)) i remember one of my classmate said that they have used the lyrics of because you loved me in essays about mothers haha

Edited by jpatdeleon09, 17 May 2017 - 03:32 AM.

Remon

Remon

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 15,652
  • 272 posts
  • Born: 1981
I don't think she's cool (again) on this side of the pond yet (except for France of course). She's still massively ignored by European media and radio. I'd say her team should put some effort to achieve the same here with the upcoming tour.

Javito

Javito

Retiens-moi

• Channel Addicts
  • 13,555 posts
And why would you hide you're a Celine Dion fan today? Or yesterday? I never understood that :mellow:

You like what you like, some like pears, some prefer apples, and in music there are as valid tastes as with food or any other thing. If you are hiding you like Céline as if it was a reason for embarrassment or just to follow the flow like a flock of sheep, then there is a problem, but the problem is yours, not for others B)

Of course there is a fine like between saying you like Celine Dion or you're a big fan, just once, when you introduce your hobbies or are with a group of friends, and then saying and speaking about her non-stop 24/7 everywhere you go. That can be tiring (even annoying) and then you can be regarded as "freak" :P But hey, that's with Céline and anything that becomes obsessive.

Edited by Javito, 17 May 2017 - 04:50 AM.

elle3.jpg

angelil78

angelil78

Instagram @nickelbv78

• Channel Addicts
  • 7,190 posts

View PostJavito, on 17 May 2017 - 04:46 AM, said:

And why would you hide you're a Celine Dion fan today? Or yesterday? I never understood that :mellow:

You like what you like, some like pears, some prefer apples, and in music there are as valid tastes as with food or any other thing. If you are hiding you like Céline as if it was a reason for embarrassment or just to follow the flow like a flock of sheep, then there is a problem, but the problem is yours, not for others B)

Of course there is a fine like between saying you like Celine Dion or you're a big fan, just once, when you introduce your hobbies or are with a group of friends, and then saying and speaking about her non-stop 24/7 everywhere you go. That can be tiring (even annoying) and then you can be regarded as "freak" :P But hey, that's with Céline and anything that becomes obsessive.
Yeah I agree with you actually. I do tell some people that I am a huge fan but I have my personal reasons for not telling others to avoid their mocking and criticism.

CelineDionFreak

CelineDionFreak

Celine Maniac

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 26,465
  • 8,077 posts
  • Born: 1998

Voir le messageangelil78, le 17 May 2017 - 05:18 AM, dit :

Yeah I agree with you actually. I do tell some people that I am a huge fan but I have my personal reasons for not telling others to avoid their mocking and criticism.
Me too. I've been burned telling some people, I've been called things like idiotic so I usually stay reserved anymore, sadly. :(
I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!
Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! cgif.gif

angelil78

angelil78

Instagram @nickelbv78

• Channel Addicts
  • 7,190 posts

Voir le messageCelineDionFreak, le 17 May 2017 - 05:50 AM, dit :

Me too. I've been burned telling some people, I've been called things like idiotic so I usually stay reserved anymore, sadly. :(

Yeah same :(  Incredible how insensitive people can be to others. I just had enough.

Javito

Javito

Retiens-moi

• Channel Addicts
  • 13,555 posts
Well just answer them that in that case some 250+ million people in the world are "idiotic" B) :giggle:

elle3.jpg

angelil78

angelil78

Instagram @nickelbv78

• Channel Addicts
  • 7,190 posts

Voir le messageJavito, le 17 May 2017 - 06:37 AM, dit :

Well just answer them that in that case some 250+ million people in the world are "idiotic" B) :giggle:
:lol:  

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

scielle

scielle

Celine Worshipper

• Members
  • 7,618 posts
Celine Dion Is Cool Again And We Are Here For It

Some choice excerpts -

"So why is any of this making news? Why do we still care about Celine Dion? And where did this Celine Dionaissance come from?
[...]
But I also sincerely believe her audience care about her, and believe her pain. They feel her music so keenly, because Celine herself seems to feel so deeply herself. The joy she sings of in ‘A New Day Has Come’, a song about the birth of her son, is touching, because you know she put her career on hold for her family.
So when she furrows her brow and sings about life and love, you wanna reach out and weep into her opened palm, and say “adopt me, Celine”.
[...]
Completely delightful is how you could describe her presence of late, too. [...]
There’s her entire Instagram account – including her heading to the Big Apple in a ‘René Did It First’ t-shirt. Celine loves love. She loves her children. She loves performing. I don’t think unbridled joy and goofiness will ever not be relevant. Celine Dion tells us she loves her life, and I believe her, I always will. My heart – it’ll bloody well go on, Celine."

Edited by scielle, 18 May 2017 - 05:38 AM.

Javito

Javito

Retiens-moi

• Channel Addicts
  • 13,555 posts

Voir le messagescielle, le 18 May 2017 - 05:37 AM, dit :

Celine Dion Is Cool Again And We Are Here For It

Some choice excerpts -

"So why is any of this making news? Why do we still care about Celine Dion? And where did this Celine Dionaissance come from?
[...]
But I also sincerely believe her audience care about her, and believe her pain. They feel her music so keenly, because Celine herself seems to feel so deeply herself. The joy she sings of in ‘A New Day Has Come’, a song about the birth of her son, is touching, because you know she put her career on hold for her family.
So when she furrows her brow and sings about life and love, you wanna reach out and weep into her opened palm, and say “adopt me, Celine”.
[...]
Completely delightful is how you could describe her presence of late, too. [...]
There’s her entire Instagram account – including her heading to the Big Apple in a ‘René Did It First’ t-shirt. Celine loves love. She loves her children. She loves performing. I don’t think unbridled joy and goofiness will ever not be relevant. Celine Dion tells us she loves her life, and I believe her, I always will. My heart – it’ll bloody well go on, Celine."

And yet that's another article mentioning A New Day Has Come and even posting the videoclip! :wub:  I'm so glad they all like and remember that song today before other overused hits :)

elle3.jpg

scielle

scielle

Celine Worshipper

• Members
  • 7,618 posts
These articles just keep on coming!

http://www.mtv.com/n...-level-of-cool/

Edited by scielle, 19 May 2017 - 10:18 AM.

québecflower

québecflower

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 29,419
  • 6,109 posts
  • Born: 1967

Voir le messagescielle, le 19 May 2017 - 10:05 AM, dit :

well written,  when she says , i don't know of a world without Celine , i could ask my parents.... it is like Celine is a necessity like air , the sun  and eating to survive in the world.. :giggle:
Plus qu'ailleurs  , but now Si c'était à refaire  , i still love tant de temps....

Katie

Katie

Celine Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 18,652
  • 728 posts

Voir le messagequébecflower, le 19 May 2017 - 10:17 AM, dit :

well written,  when she says , i don't know of a world without Celine , i could ask my parents.... it is like Celine is a necessity like air , the sun  and eating to survive in the world.. :giggle:

MTV wrote this?...Is this real? :)

angelil78

angelil78

Instagram @nickelbv78

• Channel Addicts
  • 7,190 posts

Voir le messagescielle, le 19 May 2017 - 10:05 AM, dit :

Citation

Yeah and that's how it SHOULD be for everyone. As long as you are not hurting anyone, live your life.

(I'm still trying to achieve that)

And I absolutely love that article

Edited by angelil78, 19 May 2017 - 11:23 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 424 user(s)

nowanorris, Celinex, Chantemoi, Zofia, nuts2you, Dane, ssummer, Ejion, pat200, nahuelsc, noyau, Katie, Cuchi, Your_Su_Phu, DionFanAlways, duri, rpopowski, scielle, Robrules3, isabel leite, québecflower, incognito, Philippe, Naiomi zhannah, mebe, JulienMcbeal, HushNow, celinedionfan1, roro, manolo19, Loup_garou, Jeff Abbott, ivo, Céline RO, jpatdeleon09, Taking Chances, Nmj, maki_Dion-er, mattia, rfkavanagh, CDion05, TommKat22, Balao, twk3395, GameC, Henri, Dancing_Queen, maria_k, queenofvegas, giannislyber, dionicfan, tdolson88, Remon, Ajax, Davey84, sarit_celine, zeopower6, stone, jwawesomepanda, PC_59, Frankiboy, anewdayhascome, Alice, PaulTo, Only one celine, Peter12345, MusicCollection, IL_DINO, Alex_Incognito, pepillo90, chs, karalayna, manu23, GUSAM28, Ororo Munroe, CSchmidt, ruimarques, Daysleeper, celine_rox, Peppercorn1991, Critiaslux, wjd, alextrusca, dawn, marc-02, celinesounds, Jackie, ajguerras, hugo020, chinit0, Ukrfan, CelineIloilo, Sosof12, Flymetothemoon, celfan123, isurrender, BartFCS, cdurand54, aileejang05, selsdion, CelineDionForeverNY, Schwa83, ryba, minolli, Smart17, Holborn, Joe, jmiracle, Andy Man, Esty, ordinary fan, comingback, lyn, danger, joaofilho, celinefanonline, Contre Nature, Kian, superibi, iza, couldawouldashoulda, meow, superuomovate, karen5, Domi, takeachance, mdion2006, adi dion, Trombones13, Frozen_Phoenix, donpi86, delta, CSCfan, smw, krazy_kool_dude, KCM, char_celine, sebulba, Celinefan2019, ramonik, Shaun, Cuquito, tonybower, MTJ, ewh12, empress, ChuChu, sayyed, DestinMg5, ika, No1IrishFan, GoldenLeaf, mari2711, Xpresso, Mary17, Modesta, winforlife, Robbie, chawatak, rathnakumar, stevo, Ben, Angel2006, emmanuel, ffgravygirl82, fred, dorfus, LeChauffeur100, duchess83, angelil78, cher&celinefan, weasley321, bilinkew, trangceline_89, Celine-Fan, Celine Fan 77, brendanm999, Bell, commoncommoncommon, Sonia Descheneaux, Lestat5485, Rea, newday, frankster, tomier, Edgar14, emi&celine, Bartholdemus, Mike--Mtl, contre5nature, Del, Enigma2310, mariox, celine19, joc13, Julianne, stéph14, Sebulba1, rachel9767, MaxRayÎles, Charles, fabricio esteves, praetka, Black Kitten, Lexi, AtitanicfanofCelineDion, Derek F., Roland61, gabidion!, liketheair, CelineGAfan, celinespanishfan, Ronny83, brujocrow, Bruno Portugal, IamRha, celine28, Ziggy68, suddenly22, cec, Hilda, ARTBOP, Javito, reynolds, Mynameiswhatever, drove all night, SantiagoColorado, Mark_Rdam, Jascka01, mike_z, maikan, hollylou, Boy, Kyle_Jared, MistaChanel, mar19ieke, andreaaas, smash, WCD199317, totallydi, chrisannabanana, max24, loveisontheway, jaapjan, dixieland, Nautanick, chocolatechip15, Antonio011, Mozzy88, karebear82, Noid Enilec, célinedionfan_16, katleen86, aniaa19, littlechap, brandon_vincent, SACE, Roxlly, WendyG64, somaltseva, YoungMrsH, tomdalbou, CelineTheBest5, Frenchie, RosieBarron, Audreyhat, felicia, rock6kev, Shamrock_1982, SlovakClark, Pepperpote, anna, nadeennoody, Kerol, 7777, Brandon, noar, Karlijn, Matias, Celine_2533, Cheska, PuraVida, Cafe67, Newbieeee, Marthe23, garçon, Gulenkov, 4girlsathome, Celine-Express, LcMason, *kirstie*, tessika, CelineDionFreak, clarinetgirl91, bourque222, milotjuh, kidy111, dolores, koala44, Duchess, bsj1701, ceon, LukeD, Coronis, dyusha, PatrickDion22, nomys, davidion, FlOR, jbechs, Goffy, earl36, Dionism, bakorder, dj_a_rock, barbaramuranyi, shasti, jepoi, bgcalde, cup99, PriscillaBarragan, MrTim212, browseceline, chrisel, ThisTime, Hjiddosem, Miha, celian, Andlin, debora, RTafuri, idroveallnight, Davenoosa, Ginahall218, superstar85ca, Dominic, medley, celine4evauk, Caledor, Krys, Niko's, annayang, artistman2007, I Drove All Night!, celinish98, crazy4music, celine4eva, westpalm542, kashief, markg, vzon, lucassfilho, tristan.josef, MonDion, seanibreeze, dodobird, Jeffieboi, celinefan2011, Vole, Moo112, enno2007, sander21, Brady, djdanii, Manila, banananas, ilka, Neddo, justinecoria, yellowrose14, CelineVT, sash546, sunnyday, newyorksnl15, Davar, andrecb, StrangeDays, Jessyka, AidenAiena, meanttofly, quebecker, abadi, CelineAndRene, NoamC, phoebekins, changepas39, Scramasboy, clbmed02, klmalling, swimmer, Lotty, sweetlovers1224, homerton, Ncarbia, neil1981, Pangloss76, neilg, natalie_, hala, imaswede78, WindyCityCelineFan, MalaysiaCeline, celine_foreva, Overjoyed, live to love, manilou, teresa3717, Rossum89, $P!K&, the power of celine, Chad-IV, tiniann88, marif, andyw024, actofcontrition, viniscand, lllBeautifulll, amerikevin, Timster, Rachel_5, Magda5, Simon, Milena5, Muppetcanfly1995

Administrators: Koolan & Bellamy