Las Vegas Shows  

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Celine Dion Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Click here to become a member!

Celine's stylist: Law Roach

954 replies to this topic

Critiaslux

Critiaslux

Celine Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 33,048
  • 995 posts
  • Local time: 08:42 AM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Born: 1978

I Drove All Night!, on 06 July 2016 - 02:52 PM, said:

While I agree that Annie did good things for Celine... she wasn't fashion-forward and that's why Celine and Law are blowing up in the press all of the sudden. I don't think Annie and Law are similar at all, I'm actually confused why people think that's the case? I LOVE Annie's work, Celine always looks classy and chic when working with Annie,  but now she looks fresh and a lot more editorial and that's why the fashion world is eating it up right now.

I love both of her looks, Annie does great work but it's safe, Law is new and exciting and it's fun to wonder what she'll turn up in next. I'm loving it!

And for the record that Giambatitsta Valli was everything She looked SOOOOOO beautiful. That is what high fashion is all about.

Agree 100% ^_^

Angel2006

Angel2006

Celine Addict

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 3,861
  • 3,578 posts
  • Local time: 02:42 AM
  • Born: 1989

isurrender, on 09 July 2016 - 06:44 AM, said:

I remember once I said that I didn't like Annie and somebody told me that Céline was always quoted as fashionista in fashion press thanks to Annie. Now I read that Annie wasn't given credit...

In all fairness, Annie ( although I didn't like her at all) has always been cited. She had interviews etc (and remember last year's BB show? Céline was all over the place too)... then, Céline has probably had more public appareances the last 3 weeks than the last 10 years.
Annie especially worked on clothes worn in her Vegas show. Beside that, where did Céline go the last years ?  She did some things here and there and casual promo stuff. That's it.

All this press she is getting now makes me think how Céline forgot to be a woman all those years.By that, I mean she had her work , Vegas, recording albums, doing promo, takes care of her children and René. When did we see Céline having some casual fun the last time? I thought she was an alien.

I'm happy for her, after all she went through, after all those years locked away, she is having good time and doing something for her. And all you have to say is "poor Annie" or "Céline is lying: she attended a fashion show 10 years ago". I mean...really? What's the difference between 10 or 20 years when you really like something?
And by the way, in french, we usually say "it's been 20 years that I haven't done that"... that's an expression meaning "it was a long time ago" and it doesn't have to be taken litterally. She maybe simply translated it. :)

I'm really sorry to read post like yours: I think you are really missing the essential in all this story.

All I was trying to say is that Celine has been a fashionista for a long time now. I wasn't trying to say anything bad about anyone or call anyone a liar. I am sorry that my post offended  you. It was not my intent for it to come across in a negative way.

I am happy that Celine is finally getting the positive fashion recognition that she deserves. Whether it's with Annie, or Law Roach it doesn't matter. I respect both stylists work. I actually personally love Law Roaches style choices and I hope he stays on as part of Celine's permanent style team. :)
Posted Image

chawatak

chawatak

Celine Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 3,959
  • 841 posts
  • Local time: 03:42 PM
  • Born: 1985
Is Celine Dion 2016's Most Stylish Star? A Look at the Diva's Recent Fashion Transformation

http://www.instyle.c...-transformation
LISTEN TO NEW SONG"Flying On My Own" ON REPEAT!!!
> https://vimeo.com/328324551

Brandon

Brandon

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 35,115
  • 1,567 posts
  • Local time: 03:42 AM

chawatak, on 09 July 2016 - 11:53 AM, said:

Is Celine Dion 2016's Most Stylish Star? A Look at the Diva's Recent Fashion Transformation

http://www.instyle.c...-transformation
Great link. I haven't seen some of these outfits.

ehild

ehild

Celine Obsessed

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 31,683
  • 2,471 posts
  • Born: 1983
I would also add that even though Annie did great things for Celine and she is an amazing stylist, her tastes didn't seem to really evolve. We're seeing so many different looks now instead of repeating the same few patterns. I'm sure at some point Celine may have been getting tired of that and wanted to freshen things up. Like it or not we're going to be seeing a whole new Celine since Rene's passing. As much as I hate to admit it, part of me wonders if they've been too loyal to all of these people all of these years. And now there's definitely a shake up. But most of it has turned out pretty well.

~Liz
"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine

celinesounds

celinesounds

MY NEW SINGLE OUT NOW

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 7,841
  • 6,645 posts
  • Local time: 09:42 AM
  • Born: 1981
Law and Annie are 2 different stylist, Law brought the brise and the glamour that Celine needed to catch media attention, this makes part of the show  business

I believe that Celine will rule the world again this time, be ready

NEW SINGLE - ENG

scielle

scielle

Celine Worshipper

• Members
    • Member ID: 34,929
  • 7,618 posts
  • Born: 1982

ehild, on 11 July 2016 - 05:06 AM, said:

Like it or not we're going to be seeing a whole new Celine since Rene's passing. As much as I hate to admit it, part of me wonders if they've been too loyal to all of these people all of these years. And now there's definitely a shake up. But most of it has turned out pretty well.

I wonder what it's like on the inside; how much of it is Aldo's doing, and how much is Celine.

I do think the band change worked very well, though I hope it was done delicately because after so many years, it must be tough cord to cut for both sides. I initially thought Rene must have blessed that one, given when it happened, but there's been some press since that makes me think it may have been entirely Aldo's doing.  And if that's the case, I suspect Rene really did give him carte blanche in every sense, and he's using it.  And Celine, too!  (She's Googling stylists?!  Wonder where she looks when she Googles her name ^_^ )

DionFanAlways

DionFanAlways

This woman, Legendary

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 31,854
  • 15,808 posts
  • Born: 1965
Maybe he's just more outgoing and she need fresh air? He seems to like the spot light more than Annie?
Attached File  image.png   1.28MB   26 downloads
How could you not love this woman!

"All it takes is one bold move to change everything."  

chocolatechip15

chocolatechip15

Celine Addict

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 30,818
  • 3,179 posts

scielle, on 11 July 2016 - 05:33 AM, said:

I wonder what it's like on the inside; how much of it is Aldo's doing, and how much is Celine.

I do think the band change worked very well, though I hope it was done delicately because after so many years, it must be tough cord to cut for both sides. I initially thought Rene must have blessed that one, given when it happened, but there's been some press since that makes me think it may have been entirely Aldo's doing.  And if that's the case, I suspect Rene really did give him carte blanche in every sense, and he's using it.  And Celine, too!  (She's Googling stylists?!  Wonder where she looks when she Googles her name ^_^ )

Scott's been doing great arrangements, but I think the band change was mostly Aldo wanting to bring in his own people and wanting to save money.

Rene's loyalty was legendary. There was no way he was directly involved in the firing of multiple band members who'd been with them for 20+ years. And I don't think it was Celine directly either. . I do think it's far more likely that Aldo had carte blanche (as he's said they gave him).

I've thought way too much about this, but this is my take: It must have been really hard for Rene to choose a successor manager, because Celine's career was *his* career, his masterpiece, not to mention that he always wanted to protect Celine and do right by her; make sure she was taken care of in the future.  And he had to choose someone who was both confident and powerful enough to be able to negotiate with the biggest international show business people, and also someone who was fluent in French and very familiar with the Quebec showbiz world.  And, of course, someone he trusted to be good for Celine and for her career.

I don't think this left a very large pool for him to choose from -- and Aldo was someone he'd known and been friends with since '92; someone he trusted. But a really successful businessman like that is not going to be content to just cruise along continuing what Rene was doing, working only with Rene's people, probably encountering pretty strong resistance to change from Rene's people and constantly being told how Rene did things.  Strong leaders, powerful businessmen . they're gonna want to bring in some of their own people and make changes to do things their own way. It's natural and understandable, but I don't think the change in band members is something Celine or Rene particularly wanted; they've often talked with pride about how long they had the same band members.

I think Rene and Celine knew that they had to give Aldo a certain level of carte blance, or else he (and anyone else in a position to be able to do the job) wouldn't have taken the job.  (Aldo himself said he wouldn't have taken the job if they hadn't given him carte blanche). And I think Celine is very used to trusting others and letting them make business-type decisions and plans for her, so in some ways it's less of a change for her.  (I do think it's interesting that she mentioned consulting RC a couple of times about his thoughts on Aldo's ideas.  She doesn't automatically trust him as she trusted Rene, but I don't think she could trust anyone as she trusted Rene).

Also, Rene was as known for being generous as he was for being loyal. I imagine that long-timers like Mego were making pretty good salaries.  My guess is that Aldo -- who seems like a pretty practical businessman -- also wanted to save money.  I think that was pretty much stated at the time.

Scielle, I'm not sure if you were active on this forum when the news of the band change came out, but if you weren't, you may want to check out the thread from those days.  Everyone was shocked at first, but then people starting posting all sorts of hilarious comments, proposing a "who'll be next" drinking game, positing that the twins would be responsible for running her Twitter account, that Celine would be replaced by a hologram, etc.  The jokes started around page 11 of the thread, and went completely crazy around page 16-20 or so.  In my 4-plus years on the forum, I never laughed as hard as I did that night:  http://www.celinedio...langis__st__450

incognito

incognito

Celine Obsessed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 551
  • 2,162 posts

chocolatechip15, on 11 July 2016 - 09:16 PM, said:

Scielle, I'm not sure if you were active on this forum when the news of the band change came out, but if you weren't, you may want to check out the thread from those days.  Everyone was shocked at first, but then people starting posting all sorts of hilarious comments, proposing a "who'll be next" drinking game, positing that the twins would be responsible for running her Twitter account, that Celine would be replaced by a hologram, etc.  The jokes started around page 11 of the thread, and went completely crazy around page 16-20 or so.  In my 4-plus years on the forum, I never laughed as hard as I did that night:  http://www.celinedio...langis__st__450

Yeah, Aldi is doing a good job.

CelineDionFreak

CelineDionFreak

Celine Maniac

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 26,465
  • 8,078 posts
  • Born: 1998

incognito, on 11 July 2016 - 09:28 PM, said:

Yeah, Aldi is doing a good job.
OMG the reprise of Aldi!!! I remember that night! :sofunny:
I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!
Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! cgif.gif

incognito

incognito

Celine Obsessed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,162 posts

CelineDionFreak, on 11 July 2016 - 09:32 PM, said:

I don't remember...drinking game got the best of me.  But I'm re-reading it all now.

Brandon

Brandon

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 35,115
  • 1,567 posts

celinesounds, on 11 July 2016 - 05:31 AM, said:

Law and Annie are 2 different stylist, Law brought the brise and the glamour that Celine needed to catch media attention, this makes part of the show  business

I believe that Celine will rule the world again this time, be ready
I believe she will too. This is Part 2 of her life. Part 1 was with Rene. Everybody is being kinder and easy on her these days.
Strike while the iron is hot Celine! Go on Law and Celine! :bananadance: SLAY!

Javito

Javito

Retiens-moi

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 6,419
  • 13,555 posts

CelineDionFreak, on 11 July 2016 - 09:32 PM, said:

We've got Aldi supermarkets in Ireland. I remember "him" everytime I go there to do some shopping :giggle: :mdr:

elle3.jpg

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

scielle

scielle

Celine Worshipper

• Members
  • 7,618 posts
Yesterday The Guardian took note, and today it's Vanity Fair :-)

http://www.vanityfai...-derek-blasberg

"Celine Dion attended the show and drew a great deal of attention, which gave me the most amusing fashion flashback—remember when she wore the reversed white Dior tuxedo with the oversize white fedora to the Oscars in 1999? Bless. Celine came to the Giambattista Valli show that evening, too. I wish Celine came to more shows, because while we were waiting for it to start she was singing for us (sadly, no requests), and her enthusiasm for the collections was intoxicating. She jumped on her feet for Giamba at his bow."

scielle

scielle

Celine Worshipper

• Members
  • 7,618 posts
Also, sounds like Annie is gone for good -

"La relation professionnelle entre Céline et Annie a toutefois été rompue après les Billboard Music Awards, fin mai. « J’ai dû [partir], visions différentes », a glissé Annie Horth hier."

(From today's La Presse Plus - http://plus.lapresse...64335b5|_0.html)

Edited by scielle, 13 July 2016 - 07:04 AM.

DionFanAlways

DionFanAlways

This woman, Legendary

• Channel Addicts
  • 15,808 posts

scielle, on 13 July 2016 - 06:56 AM, said:

"La relation professionnelle entre Céline et Annie a toutefois été rompue après les Billboard Music Awards, fin mai. « J'ai dû [partir], visions différentes », a glissé Annie Horth hier."

Tres interessant!

maria_k

maria_k

Celine Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 32,800
  • 749 posts
  • Born: 1991

"La relation professionnelle entre Céline et Annie a toutefois été rompue après les Billboard Music Awards, fin mai. « J'ai dû [partir], visions différentes », a glissé Annie Horth hier."

:hmm: and I saw a post of Law on instagram that he misses Celine, so who is her stylist right now, should we expect 2003 look? :giggle:

Celine Fan 77

Celine Fan 77

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 24,385
  • 6,983 posts
  • Born: 1993
I'm quite not sure if he'll work with Celine in the future...

https://www.instagra...en-by=luxurylaw

Posted Image

'Sans Attendre Tour' Paris [1-12-2013]

'Tournée Été' Antwerp [20-06-2016]

'Celine Live' Birmingham [27-07-2017]

Davey84

Davey84

a prince among men

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 4,296
  • 25,716 posts
  • Born: 1984

Celine Fan 77, on 13 July 2016 - 08:17 AM, said:

could be he misses her cos she's on her *stylist free* break before she resumes the tour in Canada.

Her team would be a fool not to hire him back for those dates!

Posted Image

Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!

A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07

Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!

How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

DionFanAlways

DionFanAlways

This woman, Legendary

• Channel Addicts
  • 15,808 posts

Celine Fan 77, on 13 July 2016 - 08:17 AM, said:

Lol I replied to him: downthedrain65Yeah she gets under your skin, doesn't she! She's a drug and withdrawals are quick! =)  :in_love: :in_love: :in_love:

québecflower

québecflower

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 29,419
  • 6,109 posts
  • Born: 1967

DionFanAlways, on 13 July 2016 - 09:01 AM, said:

Lol I replied to him: downthedrain65Yeah she gets under your skin, doesn't she! She's a drug and withdrawals are quick! =)  :in_love: :in_love: :in_love:
it will  be hard the first days... :giggle:

Edited by québecflower, 13 July 2016 - 10:05 AM.

Plus qu'ailleurs  , but now Si c'était à refaire  , i still love tant de temps....

chocolatechip15

chocolatechip15

Celine Addict

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 30,818
  • 3,179 posts

"La relation professionnelle entre Céline et Annie a toutefois été rompue après les Billboard Music Awards, fin mai. « J’ai dû [partir], visions différentes », a glissé Annie Horth hier."

Eh, Annie said almost the same thing in March 2015 about why she left then ("professional differences" or something like that.) She left for awhile in the 90s and early 2000s too. Annie always comes back eventually.

DionFanAlways

DionFanAlways

This woman, Legendary

• Channel Addicts
  • 15,808 posts

chocolatechip15, on 13 July 2016 - 09:41 AM, said:

Eh, Annie said almost the same thing in March 2015 about why she left then ("professional differences" or something like that.) She left for awhile in the 90s and early 2000s too. Annie always comes back eventually.
This is true so they eventually make up. :)

incognito

incognito

Celine Obsessed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,162 posts

chocolatechip15, on 13 July 2016 - 09:41 AM, said:

I guess Celine didn't like her BBMA outfit.

artistman2007

artistman2007

Celine Obsessed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 3,436
  • 2,178 posts
I dont care who dresses  he ,as long as she dresses nice

Celine-Express

Celine-Express

Encore un soir.. Encore une heure.. Encore une larme de bonheur.

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 523
  • 3,061 posts
  • Born: 1992

maria_k, on 13 July 2016 - 07:51 AM, said:

:hmm: and I saw a post of Law on instagram that he misses Celine, so who is her stylist right now, should we expect 2003 look? :giggle:
Isn't a break? Because her next public appearance will be Today Show? I think(hope) is that!

Encore un soir..

Encore une heure..

Encore une larme de bonheur..

Un soir..

DionFanAlways

DionFanAlways

This woman, Legendary

• Channel Addicts
  • 15,808 posts

incognito, on 13 July 2016 - 10:27 AM, said:

I guess Celine didn't like her BBMA outfit.
I did like it though.

québecflower

québecflower

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 29,419
  • 6,109 posts
  • Born: 1967

DionFanAlways, on 13 July 2016 - 10:44 AM, said:

I did like it though.
i think it was not better that what she wore for the People/David's arms shooting, and if we remember , it was their last squabble..maybe Celine chose that dress too, I think the BBMA have definitely something to do with it...
Plus qu'ailleurs  , but now Si c'était à refaire  , i still love tant de temps....

artistman2007

artistman2007

Celine Obsessed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 3,436
  • 2,178 posts

québecflower, on 13 July 2016 - 10:52 AM, said:

i think it was not better that what she wore for the People/David's arms shooting, and if we remember , it was their last squabble..maybe Celine chose that dress too, I think the BBMA have definitely something to do with it...
it was perfect for the event

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 453 user(s)

Equinox116, Chantemoi, CSchmidt, nowanorris, Peppercorn1991, noyau, duri, karen5, YoungMrsH, Angel2006, Zofia, karalayna, Celinex, Céline RO, scielle, nuts2you, Nmj, Celine Fan 77, DionFanAlways, québecflower, Katie, sarit_celine, pat200, Rea, GameC, joaofilho, Xpresso, iza, maria_k, tessika, Dane, Remon, selsdion, RosieBarron, giannislyber, ryba, Ukrfan, pepillo90, HushNow, celinefanonline, alextrusca, manu23, Javito, Javier_Natalio, Smart17, Critiaslux, PaulTo, stéph14, Holborn, angelil78, Cuchi, anewdayhascome, TommKat22, winforlife, maki_Dion-er, Naiomi zhannah, jwawesomepanda, smw, Loup_garou, celine_foreva, isabel leite, incognito, Ajax, unclediva, cher&celinefan, Sosof12, roro, ika, KCM, Thnswlsn25, chinit0, dawn, ruimarques, delta, Shamrock_1982, somaltseva, minolli, celfan123, Modesta, stevo, Schwa83, Joe, ordinary fan, neil1981, jpatdeleon09, Domi, Kong, ivo, BartFCS, hugo020, contre5nature, Boy, debora, Lestat5485, Frozen_Phoenix, comingback, CelineTheBest5, lost84, jmiracle, MistaChanel, CelineDionForeverNY, stone, empress, No1IrishFan, Rachel_5, Ncarbia, jaapjan, Enigma2310, CSCfan, duchess83, rpopowski, bronzey, Your_Su_Phu, bakorder, the power of celine, bky25, celinefan1991, chawatak, mdion2006, Celine-Express, Sebulba1, Mark_Rdam, drove all night, Roland61, Bell, Lexi, Jeff Abbott, mattia, frana, Julianne, your_light, mar19ieke, celine19, Ronny83, ajguerras, Brandon, ssummer, celine28, Bruno Portugal, Davey84, CELINO, Julien Brocquet, bilinkew, MalaysiaCeline, actofcontrition, MTJ, liketheair, TakingChancesFAN, Flymetothemoon, CelineGAfan, hollylou, marif, max24, pavel323, tomantha, aileejang05, Niko's, Ororo Munroe, sayyed, AtitanicfanofCelineDion, Kyle_Jared, bourque222, wlsntc, Del, reynolds, budtkaboy2000, felicia, Jackie, Wessy1909, tomdalbou, cec, celinesounds, brandon_vincent, brendanm999, Alex_Incognito, chs, LeChauffeur100, Antonio011, Mozzy88, karebear82, chocolatechip15, jeje03100, mrkase, emmanuel, célinedionfan_16, pame-65, twk3395, emi&celine, phoebekins, Miha, fabricio esteves, Evulik, anna, pisces0384, meow, SACE, fab, takeachance, aniaa19, baton1, Samantha-Jayne, mikecdfan, GoldenLeaf, joc13, rachel9767, Digipal, bogris, Audreyhat, Kerol, I Drove All Night!, CELINE MARIE, rgomezric, pegasus, 4girlsathome, CelineDionFreak, adi dion, Leone, IamRha, dixieland, PuraVida, chrisel, SlovakClark, Cafe67, WindyCityCelineFan, LukeD, leus, Taking Chances, maikan, Gulenkov, 7777, noar, danger, superstar85ca, Newbieeee, candicat98, couldawouldashoulda, Agnieszka M, clbmed02, neilg, Noid Enilec, Matias, PriscillaBarragan, Frenchie, mikimouse77, emiliejolie, nadeennoody, shasti, Philippe, sandro_dunn, Vole, Marthe23, suddenly22, violet, Karlijn, browseceline, MaxRayÎles, *kirstie*, Milena5, lyn, ThisTime, dmeredith, mike_z, Nautanick, milestogo, Cheska, Kristinaz, Balao, Timster, carthal, Igor_Moscow, Thinktwicefan, Teddik, Viva las Vegas, Roxlly, Lotty, Bruno Dion, celinedion87, marc-02, milotjuh, Bartholdemus, matt987, kidy111, béné, jjlovescéline, Bellamy, nomys, MusicCollection, soleil, VintageCeline, laly25, Jessyka, artistman2007, jepoi, MaiconSC, Contre Nature, gian982, katleen86, CDion05, lucassfilho, Hjiddosem, CelineIloilo, bgcalde, calirun1979, Krys, CelinesGem, dodobird, DestinMg5, hala, Alliot, smash, dyusha, Dancing_Queen, kevincheung410, Edgar14, gafsa, trls, mc1993, davidion, aafass, maddy05, celinish98, CaesarCeline, isurrender, cup99, andrecb, shahil, Dominic, Davar, live to love, Goffy, lino, Caledor, mebe, ceon, jbechs, agentwigs, dolores, AutourDeCélineDion, tristan.josef, remykyes, idroveallnight, Hilda, ewan123, Magda5, Dertz1, MrTim212, Mary17, A new day..., Shaun, kashief, EnchantingDion333, Annajensen, kathy4, riobeard11, onlymist, Daora, vr6chickbeenfound, BornToBeLikeCeline, dmh, andreaaas, celinedionfan1, annayang, manolo19, tomier, flutefreak, kathykit, natalie_, vedia19861207, newyorksnl15, wenneke, IlearnedFromTheBest, Brady, daccord_12, Scramasboy, bbn67, NicoNV, mari2711, CelineDionFanatic, Holycrap!05, MonDion, stlcardsfan, Manila, enno2007, Alice, muske95, sunnyday, frankster, Nando Férri, shih-tzu, canardion, rock6kev, Lolo88, vivitle, wjd, krazy_kool_dude, Neddo, Jeffieboi, Maxim Kuliev, Cuquito, orca_ab, mm_nj, CelineVT, garçon, Jamieb12321, Pepperpote, imaswede78, Dylan Callender, ilka, Daysleeper, sash546, wayne0223, rondoc2003, lllBeautifulll, StrangeDays, TiagoFragoso05, paradox, ewh12, quebecker, manilou, iancobb, Tine, Kellybag, koala44, Coronis, mandana, celinelover03, donpi86, becca, Lizzy, LVCeline, homerton, quaizee, Ad3line, Fanxiaoqiang, SvetlanaSav, viki, zuv, PC_59, azlan, SuperLove4Celine, Moo112, jorn, motylik6, popstarjim3, yellowrose14, vroni, celine4evauk, Duchess, cdurand54, CyberCat, JLB3663, Oisbird, Simon

Administrators: Koolan & Bellamy