Las Vegas Shows  

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Celine Dion Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Click here to become a member!

Celine's stylist: Law Roach

945 replies to this topic

ehild

ehild

Celine Obsessed

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 31,683
  • 2,179 posts
  • Local time: 01:31 AM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Born: 1983
Did anyone else pick up on this yet?  I wonder what happened to Annie??

At any rate, I love it so far!!

http://m.parismatch....ne-Dion-1007758

~Liz
"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine

carthal

carthal

Celine Fan

• Members
  • PipPip
    • Member ID: 18,876
  • 62 posts
  • Local time: 01:31 PM

POPULAR

After Rene's death, I observed that Celine has really elevated herself as a fashion icon. Well, even when Rene was still alive, she has this thing for haute couture; however this really pumped up when shes hired herself a new stylist with the name of Law Roach. I say, she looks so amazing and elegant and very sophisticated. The colors, the outfits, the bags, the shoes, they all look so purrrrfffect!!!!

Annie Horth was definitely a good part of the team, Celine started wearing amazing outfits, concert costumes and daily wear but I would give credit to Mr. Roach for having really found the perfect formula to Celine's look without looking vulgar but very classy. Salud!

Attached Files

CelineIloilo

CelineIloilo

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 35,065
  • 164 posts
  • Local time: 01:31 PM
  • Born: 1984
This is true. But we should not forget to give credit to Annie Horth for those memories and great outfits for celine as well. I'm expecting more great stuff from Law Roach now. Hmm... but I know celine herself has a lot of fashoin sense. :) That's what I've read.
CELINE DION IS THE BEST. THE ONE, THE ONLY, PERFECTION.

Angel2006

Angel2006

Celine Addict

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 3,861
  • 3,472 posts
  • Local time: 12:31 AM
  • Born: 1989
Law Roach seems like he lives, eats and breaths fashion. He takes it to a whole other level. I think him and Celine are going to work together for the long hall. Fingers crossed. :)
I miss Annie and I love what she has done for Celine's fashion, but I think Law Roach has amazing taste and I am obsessed with the looks him and Celine are choosing together! :wub:
Posted Image

celinesounds

celinesounds

MY NEW SINGLE OUT NOW

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 7,841
  • 6,415 posts
  • Local time: 07:31 AM
  • Born: 1981
I love Annie, but for stage only, this guy is good to dress her for her day by day

we complain  about the band before and these new band is better than the old one, maybe this stylist will surprise us too

NEW SINGLE - PT

DionFanAlways

DionFanAlways

This woman, Legendary

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 31,854
  • 14,994 posts
  • Born: 1965
I think he and she have done wonderful so far in Paris. (except for the last dress at the fashion show, flowered one, not to my taste at all) I do wonder what the temp has been in Paris though because she's been covered head to toe and I would think hot. Who knows. Ultimately she has to settle on it so as long as she feels good then that's what matters!
I just hope that he is a good person in general. Call me paranoid but I get nervous when she adds new people to her team because are they are trust worthy, just out to use her.  Crazy I know! :rolleyes:

Edited by DionFanAlways, 05 July 2016 - 04:12 AM.

How could you not love this woman!

"You know, the mind is such a wonderful thing...especially mine. It's crazy." Celine, Tour 2018

Noid Enilec

Noid Enilec

Celine Fan

• Members
  • PipPip
    • Member ID: 22,517
  • 54 posts
  • Born: 1982
Love the style she's had in Paris.  Where's this guy from, is he French?

celine4evauk

celine4evauk

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 18,981
  • 6,451 posts
  • Local time: 06:31 AM
  • Born: 1978

View PostDionFanAlways, on 05 July 2016 - 04:10 AM, said:

I think he and she have done wonderful so far in Paris. (except for the last dress at the fashion show, flowered one, not to my taste at all) I do wonder what the temp has been in Paris though because she's been covered head to toe and I would think hot. Who knows. Ultimately she has to settle on it so as long as she feels good then that's what matters!
I just hope that he is a good person in general. Call me paranoid but I get nervous when she adds new people to her team because are they are trust worthy, just out to use her.  Crazy I know! :rolleyes:

Well I'm in Folkestone, which is just across the Channel, and we're still waiting for summer to begin!  Few glimpses here and there but, like today , grey skies. So as she's got shows to do I'm glad she's wrapping up a bit.

maria_k

maria_k

Celine Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 32,800
  • 704 posts
  • Born: 1991
nice article from elle uk: http://www.elleuk.co...battista-valli/

celine4evauk

celine4evauk

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
  • 6,451 posts

View Postmaria_k, on 05 July 2016 - 07:26 AM, said:

nice article from elle uk: http://www.elleuk.co...battista-valli/

Love that! "The original Celine" ❤❤

artistman2007

artistman2007

Celine Obsessed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 3,436
  • 2,111 posts
  • Born: 1983
I dont see a big differance between law wnd annie ,maybe law is more famous thats all

Noid Enilec

Noid Enilec

Celine Fan

• Members
  • PipPip
    • Member ID: 22,517
  • 54 posts
The positive press tells us that this guy is just right for her right now.  I googled my own question, he's from Chicago, USA.

Bruno Portugal

Bruno Portugal

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 5,815
  • 1,479 posts
Flawless!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

CELINO

CELINO

Let the world see the real you...

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 7,060
  • 6,152 posts
  • Born: 1989
Honestly I don't like Law Roach's style. I miss Annie Horth so very much: her elegance, glamour and class. Anyway I think he will be working with her only on this tour. Then - please - bring Annie back to work with Céline.

Edited by CELINO, 06 July 2016 - 05:59 AM.

Posted Image

scielle

scielle

Celine Worshipper

• Members
    • Member ID: 34,929
  • 5,452 posts

View PostCELINO, on 06 July 2016 - 05:59 AM, said:

Honestly I don't like Law Roach's style. I miss Annie Horth so very much: her elegance, glamour and class. Anyway I think he will be working with her only on this tour. Then - please - bring Annie back to work with Céline.

I much prefer Annie's style as well, but you can't deny the love Celine has received from the fashion world in recent days (though I wonder how much of that has to do with Roach vs. simply being in Paris and showing up at these PFW events).

natalie_

natalie_

• Members
  • Pip
    • Member ID: 35,637
  • 42 posts

View PostCELINO, on 06 July 2016 - 05:59 AM, said:

Right, Roach is good stylist and Celine now looks amazing! But I have a little anxiety about him... (what I written in another topic)
I don't know why. It seems to me, that he is so close to her and it will not be good for Celine. I'm sorry! Really! But this is only my opinion. Maybe I analyze too much..
Posted Image

Matias

Matias

Celine Obsessed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 22,352
  • 2,520 posts
  • Local time: 02:31 AM
It REALLY bothers me that just NOW Celine is considered to be a fashion icon or "new" to the fashion scene, or that her last important statement was at the 1999 Oscars with the backward tuxedo (enough already, let it go! it was 18 years ago!)

The thing is, look at her style in the late 90's or her style since 2007! Jeez, she was ALWAYS ahead of the game! And thats also Annie's doing, to bad she is not being credited for it :(

Yes her style is on point lately, she has been mentioned in Vogue, Harpers Bazaar and you name it, as the "unexpected" surprise when it comes to fashion (pl-ease! what a bunch of BS)

IDK,We have been following Celine's style thanks to the Celinish Closet and seeing her amazing style and taste for labels, it bothers me that just NOW she is an icon.

Annie deserved better and even if her look looks more "runway-dramatic-style-ish" she came along way from her mid 2000s style and THAT was Annie's job

Edited by Matias, 06 July 2016 - 07:37 AM.

Posted Image

"No no, put it back..."

DionFanAlways

DionFanAlways

This woman, Legendary

• Channel Addicts
  • 14,994 posts

View Postnatalie_, on 06 July 2016 - 06:58 AM, said:

Right, Roach is good stylist and Celine now looks amazing! But I have a little anxiety about him... (what I written in another topic)
I don't know why. It seems to me, that he is so close to her and it will not be good for Celine. I'm sorry! Really! But this is only my opinion. Maybe I analyze too much..

View PostMatias, on 06 July 2016 - 07:35 AM, said:

It REALLY bothers me that just NOW Celine is considered to be a fashion icon or "new" to the fashion scene, or that her last important statement was at the 1999 Oscars with the backward tuxedo (enough already, let it go! it was 18 years ago!)

The thing is, look at her style in the late 90's or her style since 2007! Jeez, she was ALWAYS ahead of the game! And thats also Annie's doing, to bad she is not being credited for it :(

Yes her style is on point lately, she has been mentioned in Vogue, Harpers Bazaar and you name it, as the "unexpected" surprise when it comes to fashion (pl-ease! what a bunch of BS)

IDK,We have been following Celine's style thanks to the Celinish Closet and seeing her amazing style and taste for labels, it bothers me that just NOW she is an icon.

Annie deserved better and even if her look looks more "runway-dramatic-style-ish" she came along way from her mid 2000s style and THAT was Annie's job
I agree 100%.

"You know, the mind is such a wonderful thing...especially mine. It's crazy." Celine, Tour 2018

browseceline

browseceline

Celine Worshipper

• Design Team
    • Member ID: 15,970
  • 5,761 posts
  • Local time: 05:31 AM
  • Born: 1977

View PostDionFanAlways, on 06 July 2016 - 08:43 AM, said:

I agree 100%.

To be honest - Annie did some wonderful things for Celine as well!  What a difference between her let's talk about love and falling into you outfits and her Vegas costumes. And what about 2013 where Celine worked the stage in gorgeous Balmain outfits! And yes, she already was a fashion icon, but sometimes it takes time before the fashionistas find her. And now they finally did!
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

celine4evauk

celine4evauk

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
  • 6,451 posts
So do we actually know Celine isn't working with Annie anymore? I was under the impression Annie is still part of the Vegas team, and Law is just for this summer tour.

Matias

Matias

Celine Obsessed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 22,352
  • 2,520 posts
  • Local time: 02:31 AM
In an interview to Roach he said that Celine called him, and she wanted to work with him and how Celine is very informed and updated with all fashion related (duh!)
Dunno if Annie is part of her team, honestly I don't see a HUGE difference between Annie's outfits and Roach's, maybe he is a little more dramatic and "out there" when it comes to statments, to me Annie will be always a trend setting, how many here found out who Lanvin and Balmain were thanks to her?? Celine should be named co-owner after sooooo many dresses she owns HAHA!

Posted Image

"No no, put it back..."

chawatak

chawatak

Celine Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 3,959
  • 835 posts
  • Local time: 12:31 PM
  • Born: 1985
His interview with Elle:

"She started following Zendaya and her looks. It's so funny, she knows her show K.C. Undercover because she has children, but she didn't have an idea of who Zendaya really was. But she started looking at the things she was wearing and basically said, "you know this girl is like 19, but I can wear the same clothes that she wears because it's so sophisticated." She said she Googled who Zendaya's stylist was and when my name popped up she had her team contact me. And that's it! I went to her Vegas show (which was amazing) and then the very next day, after the Billboard Awards, we met and we sat and we talked for about 20 minutes just about fashion and who I am. There was a certain energy, it was amazing. Then the very next day they offered me the job and were like, "Well can you come to Paris with Celine for a month?" And I was like, "Absolutely." It was crazy."

Full: http://www.elle.com/...oach-interview/
LISTEN TO NEW SONG"Flying On My Own" ON REPEAT!!!
> https://vimeo.com/328324551

stevo

stevo

Celine Wannabe

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 1,224
  • 4,880 posts
When you read that full article and he says he reached out to fashion houses for clothes for Celine and they said no until there was all this press...I can't believe that any fashion house would have said no to Celine in Paris
Instagram @stephen___________

I Drove All Night!

I Drove All Night!

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 245
  • 1,729 posts

View Poststevo, on 06 July 2016 - 12:47 PM, said:

When you read that full article and he says he reached out to fashion houses for clothes for Celine and they said no until there was all this press...I can't believe that any fashion house would have said no to Celine in Paris

Yeah, that seems weird... really weird.

québecflower

québecflower

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 29,419
  • 5,934 posts
  • Born: 1967

View Postchawatak, on 06 July 2016 - 12:37 PM, said:

His interview with Elle:

"She started following Zendaya and her looks. It's so funny, she knows her show K.C. Undercover because she has children, but she didn't have an idea of who Zendaya really was. But she started looking at the things she was wearing and basically said, "you know this girl is like 19, but I can wear the same clothes that she wears because it's so sophisticated." She said she Googled who Zendaya's stylist was and when my name popped up she had her team contact me. And that's it! I went to her Vegas show (which was amazing) and then the very next day, after the Billboard Awards, we met and we sat and we talked for about 20 minutes just about fashion and who I am. There was a certain energy, it was amazing. Then the very next day they offered me the job and were like, "Well can you come to Paris with Celine for a month?" And I was like, "Absolutely." It was crazy."

so it is written that she has stuff on lend, good for her,  i was worrying about her fortune :giggle:
Plus qu'ailleurs  , but now Si c'était à refaire  , i still love tant de temps....

CelineDionFreak

CelineDionFreak

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 26,465
  • 7,508 posts
  • Born: 1998

View Postchawatak, on 06 July 2016 - 12:37 PM, said:

His interview with Elle:

Reading through the article, it looks like he says he's only with her till July 10th, but then it says he says "yeah yeah" to being stuck with Céline. Is this sarcasm or is he going to be styling her in Montreal as well? I can't really tell...
I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!
Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! cgif.gif

I Drove All Night!

I Drove All Night!

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 245
  • 1,729 posts

I mean when I found out about the job I was like, "She's a probably a diva and if she is she deserves to be, so I'm going to come in and just do my job." But when we had our first fitting, which was like a three hour fitting, we laughed the whole time. I was like, "Who is this woman?" She's such a lady, in a vintage way. I haven't seen that in a long time in this profession. It's amazing.

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Tell us something we don't know! ^_^

DionFanAlways

DionFanAlways

This woman, Legendary

• Channel Addicts
  • 14,994 posts
So much for her being "unplugged" Celine Googling!! I would love to see her search history! :-D

ryba

ryba

Celine Wannabe

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 5,889
  • 4,229 posts
I really like the elle articles. I can really tell that now she has good hearted and kind journalists that support her and write some really nice positive stuff, which was not the case in the past at all. I like the fact that they surround her with right people and produce positive press and a good image
@Sony @TeamCeline  #Release The 2016, 2017 & 2018 Summer Tours On Blu-ray!!!

#The Fans demand more Celine material to be released!!! (more & longer in-studio footage on bonus DVDs)

chawatak

chawatak

Celine Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 3,959
  • 835 posts
  • Local time: 12:31 PM
  • Born: 1985
Searched on Dailymail. Recently they have written many articles about Celine's looks, almost evey day! LoL And the comments are great! :clap:

http://www.dailymail...ase=celine dion

Edited by chawatak, 06 July 2016 - 01:46 PM.

LISTEN TO NEW SONG"Flying On My Own" ON REPEAT!!!
> https://vimeo.com/328324551

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 446 user(s)

karalayna, stéph14, nuts2you, Celinex, Rea, pat200, Holborn, joaofilho, angelil78, Cuchi, anewdayhascome, Critiaslux, karen5, québecflower, TommKat22, winforlife, maki_Dion-er, Naiomi zhannah, Katie, jwawesomepanda, nowanorris, smw, Nmj, Loup_garou, Zofia, celine_foreva, isabel leite, scielle, incognito, Ajax, Dane, Angel2006, alextrusca, unclediva, duri, cher&celinefan, maria_k, giannislyber, ryba, Sosof12, roro, DionFanAlways, Xpresso, Peppercorn1991, celinefanonline, ika, KCM, RosieBarron, Thnswlsn25, chinit0, Ukrfan, dawn, ruimarques, delta, Shamrock_1982, somaltseva, minolli, celfan123, Modesta, stevo, Remon, Schwa83, PaulTo, HushNow, Joe, ordinary fan, neil1981, jpatdeleon09, Domi, Kong, ivo, BartFCS, hugo020, contre5nature, Boy, debora, Lestat5485, selsdion, Frozen_Phoenix, Celine Fan 77, comingback, CelineTheBest5, lost84, jmiracle, MistaChanel, CelineDionForeverNY, stone, empress, No1IrishFan, GameC, Javito, Rachel_5, iza, Ncarbia, jaapjan, tessika, Enigma2310, CSCfan, duchess83, rpopowski, bronzey, Your_Su_Phu, bakorder, manu23, the power of celine, pepillo90, bky25, celinefan1991, chawatak, mdion2006, Celine-Express, Sebulba1, Mark_Rdam, drove all night, Roland61, Bell, Lexi, Jeff Abbott, mattia, frana, Julianne, your_light, mar19ieke, celine19, Ronny83, ajguerras, Brandon, ssummer, celine28, Bruno Portugal, Davey84, CELINO, Julien Brocquet, bilinkew, MalaysiaCeline, actofcontrition, MTJ, liketheair, TakingChancesFAN, Flymetothemoon, CelineGAfan, hollylou, marif, max24, pavel323, tomantha, aileejang05, Niko's, Ororo Munroe, sayyed, AtitanicfanofCelineDion, Kyle_Jared, bourque222, wlsntc, Del, reynolds, budtkaboy2000, felicia, Jackie, Wessy1909, tomdalbou, cec, celinesounds, brandon_vincent, brendanm999, Alex_Incognito, chs, LeChauffeur100, Antonio011, Mozzy88, karebear82, chocolatechip15, jeje03100, mrkase, emmanuel, célinedionfan_16, pame-65, twk3395, emi&celine, phoebekins, Miha, fabricio esteves, Evulik, anna, YoungMrsH, pisces0384, meow, SACE, fab, takeachance, aniaa19, baton1, Samantha-Jayne, mikecdfan, GoldenLeaf, joc13, rachel9767, Digipal, bogris, Audreyhat, Kerol, I Drove All Night!, CELINE MARIE, rgomezric, pegasus, 4girlsathome, CelineDionFreak, adi dion, Leone, IamRha, dixieland, PuraVida, chrisel, SlovakClark, Cafe67, WindyCityCelineFan, LukeD, leus, Taking Chances, maikan, Gulenkov, 7777, noar, danger, superstar85ca, Newbieeee, candicat98, couldawouldashoulda, Agnieszka M, clbmed02, neilg, Noid Enilec, Matias, PriscillaBarragan, Frenchie, mikimouse77, emiliejolie, nadeennoody, shasti, Philippe, sandro_dunn, Vole, Marthe23, suddenly22, violet, Karlijn, browseceline, MaxRayÎles, *kirstie*, Milena5, lyn, ThisTime, dmeredith, mike_z, Nautanick, milestogo, Cheska, Kristinaz, Balao, Timster, carthal, Igor_Moscow, Thinktwicefan, Teddik, Viva las Vegas, Roxlly, Lotty, Bruno Dion, celinedion87, marc-02, milotjuh, Bartholdemus, matt987, kidy111, Javier_Natalio, béné, jjlovescéline, Bellamy, nomys, MusicCollection, soleil, VintageCeline, laly25, Jessyka, artistman2007, jepoi, MaiconSC, Contre Nature, gian982, katleen86, CDion05, lucassfilho, Hjiddosem, CelineIloilo, bgcalde, calirun1979, Krys, CelinesGem, dodobird, DestinMg5, hala, Alliot, smash, dyusha, Dancing_Queen, kevincheung410, Edgar14, gafsa, trls, mc1993, davidion, aafass, maddy05, celinish98, CaesarCeline, isurrender, cup99, andrecb, shahil, Dominic, Davar, live to love, Goffy, lino, Caledor, mebe, ceon, jbechs, agentwigs, dolores, AutourDeCélineDion, tristan.josef, remykyes, idroveallnight, Hilda, ewan123, Magda5, Dertz1, MrTim212, Mary17, A new day..., Shaun, kashief, EnchantingDion333, Annajensen, kathy4, riobeard11, onlymist, Daora, vr6chickbeenfound, BornToBeLikeCeline, dmh, andreaaas, celinedionfan1, annayang, manolo19, tomier, flutefreak, kathykit, natalie_, vedia19861207, newyorksnl15, wenneke, IlearnedFromTheBest, Brady, daccord_12, Scramasboy, bbn67, NicoNV, mari2711, CelineDionFanatic, Holycrap!05, MonDion, stlcardsfan, Manila, enno2007, Alice, muske95, sunnyday, frankster, Nando Férri, shih-tzu, canardion, rock6kev, Lolo88, vivitle, wjd, krazy_kool_dude, Neddo, Jeffieboi, Maxim Kuliev, Cuquito, orca_ab, mm_nj, CelineVT, garçon, Jamieb12321, Pepperpote, imaswede78, Dylan Callender, ilka, Daysleeper, sash546, wayne0223, rondoc2003, lllBeautifulll, StrangeDays, TiagoFragoso05, paradox, ewh12, quebecker, manilou, iancobb, Tine, Kellybag, koala44, Coronis, mandana, celinelover03, donpi86, becca, Lizzy, LVCeline, homerton, quaizee, Ad3line, Fanxiaoqiang, SvetlanaSav, viki, zuv, PC_59, azlan, SuperLove4Celine, Moo112, jorn, motylik6, popstarjim3, yellowrose14, vroni, celine4evauk, Duchess, cdurand54, CyberCat, JLB3663, Oisbird, Simon

Administrators: Koolan & Bellamy