Las Vegas Shows  

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Celine Dion Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Click here to become a member!

Celine's stylist: Law Roach

945 replies to this topic

Angel2006

Angel2006

Celine Addict

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 3,861
  • 3,504 posts
  • Local time: 10:57 PM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Born: 1989
All of this positive fashion press is kind of unfair to Annie Horth. The press is making it out to look like Celine was a fashion mess and that there weren't any designers who wanted to work with her before this. :wtf:

That can't possibly be true. Annie was working with huge fashion houses, like Versace, Balmain, Lanvin and many more. I don't know why the press is living in the past. Yes, Celine had bad fashion press 18 years ago, but not in the past 8 years. Celine has been a fashion diva for awhile now.

Annie raised Celine's fashion bar a long time ago and now it's like everyone forgot. It's all suddenly about this Law Roach guy. Celine was a fashionista long before he came along. He really shouldn't be getting this much credit. Yes I love the pieces he is putting Celine in, but his choices really aren't that different from Annie Horth.

Law Roach is a little more dramatic, but Celine is dramatic and has worn many dramatic pieces in the past. Celine isn't helping matters by saying that she hasn't been to a fashion show in 20 years. That is not true. It's only been about 9 or 10 years. I remember her last fashion show was in NYC at the Mercedes Bends, J Mendel show.

It's just all a little unfair to Annie's hard work over the years that she is now getting no credit in Celine's fashion evolution. :down:
Posted Image

I Drove All Night!

I Drove All Night!

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 245
  • 1,730 posts
While I agree that Annie did good things for Celine... she wasn't fashion-forward and that's why Celine and Law are blowing up in the press all of the sudden. I don't think Annie and Law are similar at all, I'm actually confused why people think that's the case? I LOVE Annie's work, Celine always looks classy and chic when working with Annie,  but now she looks fresh and a lot more editorial and that's why the fashion world is eating it up right now.

I love both of her looks, Annie does great work but it's safe, Law is new and exciting and it's fun to wonder what she'll turn up in next. I'm loving it!

And for the record that Giambatitsta Valli was everything She looked SOOOOOO beautiful. That is what high fashion is all about.

RosieBarron

RosieBarron

Celine Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 24,328
  • 872 posts
  • Local time: 11:57 PM
  • Born: 1985

View Postnatalie_, on 06 July 2016 - 06:58 AM, said:

Right, Roach is good stylist and Celine now looks amazing! But I have a little anxiety about him... (what I written in another topic)
I don't know why. It seems to me, that he is so close to her and it will not be good for Celine. I'm sorry! Really! But this is only my opinion. Maybe I analyze too much..

I agree, something about him does make me uneasy. Seems too close too soon maybe.

Angel2006

Angel2006

Celine Addict

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 3,861
  • 3,504 posts

View PostI Drove All Night!, on 06 July 2016 - 02:52 PM, said:

While I agree that Annie did good things for Celine... she wasn't fashion-forward and that's why Celine and Law are blowing up in the press all of the sudden. I don't think Annie and Law are similar at all, I'm actually confused why people think that's the case? I LOVE Annie's work, Celine always looks classy and chic when working with Annie,  but now she looks fresh and a lot more editorial and that's why the fashion world is eating it up right now.

I love both of her looks, Annie does great work but it's safe, Law is new and exciting and it's fun to wonder what she'll turn up in next. I'm loving it!

And for the record that Giambatitsta Valli was everything She looked SOOOOOO beautiful. That is what high fashion is all about.

I guess I worded it wrong. I actually agree with you that Law Roach and Annie Horth are very different in there style choices. Law Roach is much more dramatic and out there. I can tell that he is one of those people that lives, eat, and breaths fashion. It comes across in the styles that he personally chooses to wear and in the styles he puts on his clients.

Annie's style is more simple, elegant but simple. Lot's of blazers, rocker chic style with flare.

I just meant that this is not the first time Celine has ever looked like this. This style evolution is not a new thing out of nowhere and the media is making it seem that way. All Annie's hard work is out the door and now Law Roach is getting all the praise.

I am happy for Law Roach though. It's nice that he is getting attention in the press and everything. It just must burn for Annie Horth that's all.
Posted Image

stevo

stevo

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 1,224
  • 5,033 posts
  • Local time: 04:57 AM
  • Born: 1982
I agree, it must be a little bit of a slap to Annie- look at Versace and Armani Privé wetting themselves over Celine in 3 boys and a new show...she was a fashionista years ago...like it or not, the fashion matters and hopefully all of this press will be the way of the future
Instagram @stephen___________

québecflower

québecflower

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 29,419
  • 5,994 posts
  • Born: 1967
i think that because of the circumstances, Celine attacts more attention, drama sells. And the guy is also a bit more dramatic in the choices he brings. And i think that now that René is gone, Celine will take more risks. René wanted Celine to look a certain way, more all american.  Celine tastes are more eclectic i would say.
Plus qu'ailleurs  , but now Si c'était à refaire  , i still love tant de temps....

mirage

mirage

Celine Addict

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 112
  • 7,304 posts
  • Local time: 05:57 AM
Like he said, she always looked good!

But somehow and it's the same with her music, when they hear her name they already say no... ;-)

mirage

mirage

Celine Addict

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 112
  • 7,304 posts
Maybe it sounds a bit harsh...

But if Rene was still here, then Annie would be her stylist in Paris.

We all know how loyal he was, and that he had some ideas of what songs we want to hear, and how she needed to look...

Kyle_Jared

Kyle_Jared

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 9,220
  • 1,699 posts
  • Born: 1981
I don't know but the choice to use this guy for Paris was ON point.  She has never received  such press from VOGUE, ELLE, etc.  (at least in America)

This has made press all over.  Don't forget she gave Annie a prominent place for a while.. not a bad gig for a few years.     Change is great and Celine is clearly ecstatic about the new direction.  And she should be cause she looks great.

NicoNV

NicoNV

Celine Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 32,668
  • 931 posts
  • Local time: 09:57 PM

View PostCelineDionFreak, on 06 July 2016 - 12:57 PM, said:

Reading through the article, it looks like he says he's only with her till July 10th, but then it says he says "yeah yeah" to being stuck with Céline. Is this sarcasm or is he going to be styling her in Montreal as well? I can't really tell...

It was sarcasm and two different questions. He was saying he would be there working on four more looks until July 10. Then they asked would he work with her after and he said yeah yeah and the thing about being stuck and laughed and then mentioned he would work for free if he could.  He was joking.  He sounds like he will continue to work with her (how long is unclear). But, it appears they bonded and will continue to work together on some level.

It may be that people did not want to dress her for Paris (meaning designer lend her clothes) because she has always been honest about not liking to answer questions (or in her own words, banal questions) about what designer she is wearing. So, designers would know that outside a concert tour or something similar she wouldn't typically give them the press they expect and require to lend clothes.  But, she has been open about her looks and even mentioning her purse on Instagram. So, maybe she found a happy medium to do the necessary press but not be bothered by the questions?

In terms of her prior lack of press, in the past she didn't borrow clothes because she has always stated she hated those questions.  If she bought the clothes, that press isn't as likely. Now, it seems this new stylist is borrowing pieces for her.  The press is part of that process.  In Annie's defense, she is a great stylist and has done amazing work.  The lack of press may have nothing to do with her and more to do with Celine's willingness to engage in that press (and little motivation to do so since she bought her pieces in the past).

I am glad she seems to be enjoying it though. Paris during fashion week = dream (well for me and anyone else who likes fashion).

Edited by NicoNV, 08 July 2016 - 07:16 AM.

zuv

zuv

Celine Addict

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 25,273
  • 3,462 posts
  • Born: 1986
Lol i kind like the picture where she almost fell. In a certain way it make her look much more fashion... Weird huh?

zuv

zuv

Celine Addict

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 25,273
  • 3,462 posts
  • Born: 1986
With this new look and fashion, I hope we'll also get new fresh sound for her new English album. New sounds similar to the first half of LMBTL album.

Peppercorn1991

Peppercorn1991

Kev

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 13,305
  • 5,863 posts
  • Born: 1991
I think Annie will be back....  And when she is I'm sure Celine will be ready to try new things.... I think Rene had a big say in what Celine should wear.... Remember That interview he made her change?

Kev x

Edited by Peppercorn1991, 08 July 2016 - 10:01 AM.

celinesounds

celinesounds

MY NEW SINGLE OUT NOW

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 7,841
  • 6,436 posts
her new look is so Kerry from S&C

https://www.google.f...ex and the city

Posted Image

NEW SINGLE - PT

LukeD

LukeD

Celine Wannabe

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 31,036
  • 4,890 posts
Celine being all about fashion is so indifferent to me. I don't even know why I'm posting this comment. :D

Thing is I always admired Celine as a singer and performer and never cared about her style. I guess people in general never really cared about it since she was everything but fashionable during the peak of her career and popularity. Don't get me wrong, I do like the fact that she seems to be enjoying herself! It's just that all these endeavors that are not related to her music and singing (making documentaries, releasing products, resorting into baby talk duing interviews) don't interest me at all.

Edited by LukeD, 08 July 2016 - 11:16 AM.

ryba

ryba

Celine Wannabe

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 5,889
  • 4,444 posts

View PostLukeD, on 08 July 2016 - 11:14 AM, said:

Celine being all about fashion is so indifferent to me. I don't even know why I'm posting this comment. :D

Thing is I always admired Celine as a singer and performer and never cared about her style. I guess people in general never really cared about it since she was everything but fashionable during the peak of her career and popularity. Don't get me wrong, I do like the fact that she seems to be enjoying herself! It's just that all these endeavors that are not related to her music and singing (making documentaries, releasing products, resorting into baby talk duing interviews) don't interest me at all.
I am very interested into more documentaries about her musical projects, the process of recording new Albums and making of Videos, treats like we used to receive with the DVDs including the recording sessions for Lets talk about love (such a shame that this is the only detailed documentary of her recording an Album) or SSD. I'm also in love with One year one heart and the Delles DVD. They are great, little too short though. Hope for more detailed and long making of Material on a bonus DVD, rather than those short 3min promo clips on her Website that show her recording the songs

Edited by ryba, 08 July 2016 - 11:29 AM.

@Sony @TeamCeline  #Release The 2016, 2017 & 2018 Summer Tours On Blu-ray!!!

#The Fans demand more Celine material to be released!!! (more & longer in-studio footage on bonus DVDs)

LukeD

LukeD

Celine Wannabe

• Channel Addicts
  • 4,890 posts

View Postryba, on 08 July 2016 - 11:27 AM, said:

I am very interested into more documentaries about her musical projects, the process of recording new Albums and making of Videos, treats like we used to receive with the DVDs including the recording sessions for Lets talk about love (such a shame that this is the only detailed documentary of her recording an Album) or SSD. I'm also in love with One year one heart and the Delles DVD. They are great, little too short though. Hope for more detailed and long making of Material on a bonus DVD, rather than those short 3min promo clips on her Website that show her recording the songs
Same. I like these DVDs too because they are related to her music. What I am not fond of is seeing Celine getting ready to pump milk for her kids. :D

Some of the new outfits were nice, but still Celine seems like a moving hanger to me. I probably need more time to get used to her new style!

Edited by LukeD, 08 July 2016 - 11:44 AM.

Peppercorn1991

Peppercorn1991

Kev

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 13,305
  • 5,863 posts
  • Born: 1991

View PostLukeD, on 08 July 2016 - 11:43 AM, said:

Same. I like these DVDs too because they are related to her music. What I am not fond of is seeing Celine getting ready to pump milk for her kids. :D

Some of the new outfits were nice, but still Celine seems like a moving hanger to me. I probably need more time to get used to her new style!

Luke its gaining attention.... It can only be a good thing :)

Kev x

LukeD

LukeD

Celine Wannabe

• Channel Addicts
  • 4,890 posts

View PostPeppercorn1991, on 08 July 2016 - 11:45 AM, said:

Luke its gaining attention.... It can only be a good thing :)

Kev x
Yes sure. I'm not arguing that. And it's nice to see most fans love it...! She also recieved great comments in general so it's all good!

Brandon

Brandon

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 35,115
  • 1,567 posts

View PostI Drove All Night!, on 06 July 2016 - 02:52 PM, said:

yea and if Celine was to be dressed in the backwards tuxedo suit  one of those days in Paris, i bet those biatches would be all over that and praising it :laugh:

Edited by Brandon, 08 July 2016 - 01:14 PM.

Brandon

Brandon

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,567 posts

View Postzuv, on 08 July 2016 - 09:14 AM, said:

Lol i kind like the picture where she almost fell. In a certain way it make her look much more fashion... Weird huh?
looks like someone got some S&M tendencies going on. :fouet:  haha. :P

scielle

scielle

Celine Worshipper

• Members
    • Member ID: 34,929
  • 6,001 posts
Another interview - http://www.hollywood...aw-roach-909445

Brandon

Brandon

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,567 posts

View PostAngel2006, on 06 July 2016 - 02:20 PM, said:

All of this positive fashion press is kind of unfair to Annie Horth. The press is making it out to look like Celine was a fashion mess and that there weren't any designers who wanted to work with her before this. :wtf: That can't possibly be true. Annie was working with huge fashion houses, like Versace, Balmain, Lanvin and many more. I don't know why the press is living in the past. Yes, Celine had bad fashion press 18 years ago, but not in the past 8 years. Celine has been a fashion diva for awhile now. Annie raised Celine's fashion bar a long time ago and now it's like everyone forgot. It's all suddenly about this Law Roach guy. Celine was a fashionista long before he came along. He really shouldn't be getting this much credit. Yes I love the pieces he is putting Celine in, but his choices really aren't that different from Annie Horth. Law Roach is a little more dramatic, but Celine is dramatic and has worn many dramatic pieces in the past. Celine isn't helping matters by saying that she hasn't been to a fashion show in 20 years. That is not true. It's only been about 9 or 10 years. I remember her last fashion show was in NYC at the Mercedes Bends, J Mendel show. It's just all a little unfair to Annie's hard work over the years that she is now getting no credit in Celine's fashion evolution. :down:
C'est la vie. That's show biz. If you don't like it, you can get out! :sofunny:

View PostRosieBarron, on 06 July 2016 - 02:56 PM, said:

I agree, something about him does make me uneasy. Seems too close too soon maybe.
Next thing you know they will be dating. The pic of him sitting in Celine's lap and on her private plane sharing a seat was a bit much. :unsure: But I do like what this guy is doing for Celine's image. :clap:

Edited by Brandon, 08 July 2016 - 06:19 PM.

celinesounds

celinesounds

MY NEW SINGLE OUT NOW

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 7,841
  • 6,436 posts
this is good they are putting Celine in style  of "cool" on the market before an English release, Aldo you are great :w00t:
https://www.instagra.../p/BHnPixeDAoB/

Edited by celinesounds, 08 July 2016 - 06:25 PM.

NEW SINGLE - PT

Brandon

Brandon

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,567 posts

View Postcelinesounds, on 08 July 2016 - 06:23 PM, said:

this is good they are putting Celine in style  of "cool" on the market before an English release, Aldo you are great :w00t:
https://www.instagra.../p/BHnPixeDAoB/
Yep, just in time for her Lifestyle products release. :msn-wink:

lyn

lyn

Celine Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 3,816
  • 855 posts
  • Born: 1987

View Postcelinesounds, on 08 July 2016 - 06:23 PM, said:

That sweater is SUCH PERFECTION Hahahahahaha 😂

Haha seriously, whatever the thoughts on Law Roach, the fact that it allowed this moment to exist, is worth it all. I mean if she'd worn it any other time except after a week of statement pieces, it would have been incredibly cheesy

Edited by lyn, 08 July 2016 - 08:35 PM.

Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.
New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.

isurrender

isurrender

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 781
  • 1,890 posts

View PostAngel2006, on 06 July 2016 - 02:20 PM, said:

All of this positive fashion press is kind of unfair to Annie Horth. The press is making it out to look like Celine was a fashion mess and that there weren't any designers who wanted to work with her before this. :wtf:

That can't possibly be true. Annie was working with huge fashion houses, like Versace, Balmain, Lanvin and many more. I don't know why the press is living in the past. Yes, Celine had bad fashion press 18 years ago, but not in the past 8 years. Celine has been a fashion diva for awhile now.

Annie raised Celine's fashion bar a long time ago and now it's like everyone forgot. It's all suddenly about this Law Roach guy. Celine was a fashionista long before he came along. He really shouldn't be getting this much credit. Yes I love the pieces he is putting Celine in, but his choices really aren't that different from Annie Horth.

Law Roach is a little more dramatic, but Celine is dramatic and has worn many dramatic pieces in the past. Celine isn't helping matters by saying that she hasn't been to a fashion show in 20 years. That is not true. It's only been about 9 or 10 years. I remember her last fashion show was in NYC at the Mercedes Bends, J Mendel show.

It's just all a little unfair to Annie's hard work over the years that she is now getting no credit in Celine's fashion evolution. :down:

I remember once I said that I didn't like Annie and somebody told me that Céline was always quoted as fashionista in fashion press thanks to Annie. Now I read that Annie wasn't given credit...

In all fairness, Annie ( although I didn't like her at all) has always been cited. She had interviews etc (and remember last year's BB show? Céline was all over the place too)... then, Céline has probably had more public appareances the last 3 weeks than the last 10 years.
Annie especially worked on clothes worn in her Vegas show. Beside that, where did Céline go the last years ?  She did some things here and there and casual promo stuff. That's it.

All this press she is getting now makes me think how Céline forgot to be a woman all those years.By that, I mean she had her work , Vegas, recording albums, doing promo, takes care of her children and René. When did we see Céline having some casual fun the last time? I thought she was an alien.

I'm happy for her, after all she went through, after all those years locked away, she is having good time and doing something for her. And all you have to say is "poor Annie" or "Céline is lying: she attended a fashion show 10 years ago". I mean...really? What's the difference between 10 or 20 years when you really like something?
And by the way, in french, we usually say "it's been 20 years that I haven't done that"... that's an expression meaning "it was a long time ago" and it doesn't have to be taken litterally. She maybe simply translated it. :)

I'm really sorry to read post like yours: I think you are really missing the essential in all this story.

Matias

Matias

Celine Obsessed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 22,352
  • 2,568 posts
  • Local time: 12:57 AM
Thats what Im saying! I mean people keeps bringing back the 1999 Oscars...jeez, let it go!
Yesherearly 2000's were a little weird, but since 2007 she has  in every single photo op, and that's Annie's doing,is not fair to her, to my opinion she make Celine look amazing with those Balmain and Lanvin, just watch "Celine TTEOTW" and her fashion is just...sublime

Annie's gotta feel a little "betrayed" by the fashion press, ain't fair saying that Celine JUST nowis making fashion statments.

And Roach said Celine wasnt in a fashion show in 20 years? uhmmmm wasn't she with Louboutin at the J Mandel show 2007 also with Annie??

Posted Image

"No no, put it back..."

couldawouldashoulda

couldawouldashoulda

Celine Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 24,352
  • 855 posts
Celine's fashion under Roach is miles above and beyond what what it was under Annie. They can't even be compared. Completely different levels of fashion.  THAT'S why the fashion world is taking notice.

québecflower

québecflower

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 29,419
  • 5,994 posts
  • Born: 1967
I think it is more instinctive now, with Annie it was more calculated, no risks whatsoever. But she did propose great outfits too. I think that people were ready  because Celine is seen with  kinder eyes now.  I hope Law will propose some new outfits for Vegas, because not eveything is a succes. And i wish that Annie will continue to work with Celine in some capacity.
Plus qu'ailleurs  , but now Si c'était à refaire  , i still love tant de temps....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 447 user(s)

scielle, Javier_Natalio, Smart17, Katie, Critiaslux, PaulTo, YoungMrsH, karalayna, stéph14, nuts2you, Celinex, Rea, pat200, Holborn, joaofilho, angelil78, Cuchi, anewdayhascome, karen5, québecflower, TommKat22, winforlife, maki_Dion-er, Naiomi zhannah, jwawesomepanda, nowanorris, smw, Nmj, Loup_garou, Zofia, celine_foreva, isabel leite, incognito, Ajax, Dane, Angel2006, alextrusca, unclediva, duri, cher&celinefan, maria_k, giannislyber, ryba, Sosof12, roro, DionFanAlways, Xpresso, Peppercorn1991, celinefanonline, ika, KCM, RosieBarron, Thnswlsn25, chinit0, Ukrfan, dawn, ruimarques, delta, Shamrock_1982, somaltseva, minolli, celfan123, Modesta, stevo, Remon, Schwa83, HushNow, Joe, ordinary fan, neil1981, jpatdeleon09, Domi, Kong, ivo, BartFCS, hugo020, contre5nature, Boy, debora, Lestat5485, selsdion, Frozen_Phoenix, Celine Fan 77, comingback, CelineTheBest5, lost84, jmiracle, MistaChanel, CelineDionForeverNY, stone, empress, No1IrishFan, GameC, Javito, Rachel_5, iza, Ncarbia, jaapjan, tessika, Enigma2310, CSCfan, duchess83, rpopowski, bronzey, Your_Su_Phu, bakorder, manu23, the power of celine, pepillo90, bky25, celinefan1991, chawatak, mdion2006, Celine-Express, Sebulba1, Mark_Rdam, drove all night, Roland61, Bell, Lexi, Jeff Abbott, mattia, frana, Julianne, your_light, mar19ieke, celine19, Ronny83, ajguerras, Brandon, ssummer, celine28, Bruno Portugal, Davey84, CELINO, Julien Brocquet, bilinkew, MalaysiaCeline, actofcontrition, MTJ, liketheair, TakingChancesFAN, Flymetothemoon, CelineGAfan, hollylou, marif, max24, pavel323, tomantha, aileejang05, Niko's, Ororo Munroe, sayyed, AtitanicfanofCelineDion, Kyle_Jared, bourque222, wlsntc, Del, reynolds, budtkaboy2000, felicia, Jackie, Wessy1909, tomdalbou, cec, celinesounds, brandon_vincent, brendanm999, Alex_Incognito, chs, LeChauffeur100, Antonio011, Mozzy88, karebear82, chocolatechip15, jeje03100, mrkase, emmanuel, célinedionfan_16, pame-65, twk3395, emi&celine, phoebekins, Miha, fabricio esteves, Evulik, anna, pisces0384, meow, SACE, fab, takeachance, aniaa19, baton1, Samantha-Jayne, mikecdfan, GoldenLeaf, joc13, rachel9767, Digipal, bogris, Audreyhat, Kerol, I Drove All Night!, CELINE MARIE, rgomezric, pegasus, 4girlsathome, CelineDionFreak, adi dion, Leone, IamRha, dixieland, PuraVida, chrisel, SlovakClark, Cafe67, WindyCityCelineFan, LukeD, leus, Taking Chances, maikan, Gulenkov, 7777, noar, danger, superstar85ca, Newbieeee, candicat98, couldawouldashoulda, Agnieszka M, clbmed02, neilg, Noid Enilec, Matias, PriscillaBarragan, Frenchie, mikimouse77, emiliejolie, nadeennoody, shasti, Philippe, sandro_dunn, Vole, Marthe23, suddenly22, violet, Karlijn, browseceline, MaxRayÎles, *kirstie*, Milena5, lyn, ThisTime, dmeredith, mike_z, Nautanick, milestogo, Cheska, Kristinaz, Balao, Timster, carthal, Igor_Moscow, Thinktwicefan, Teddik, Viva las Vegas, Roxlly, Lotty, Bruno Dion, celinedion87, marc-02, milotjuh, Bartholdemus, matt987, kidy111, béné, jjlovescéline, Bellamy, nomys, MusicCollection, soleil, VintageCeline, laly25, Jessyka, artistman2007, jepoi, MaiconSC, Contre Nature, gian982, katleen86, CDion05, lucassfilho, Hjiddosem, CelineIloilo, bgcalde, calirun1979, Krys, CelinesGem, dodobird, DestinMg5, hala, Alliot, smash, dyusha, Dancing_Queen, kevincheung410, Edgar14, gafsa, trls, mc1993, davidion, aafass, maddy05, celinish98, CaesarCeline, isurrender, cup99, andrecb, shahil, Dominic, Davar, live to love, Goffy, lino, Caledor, mebe, ceon, jbechs, agentwigs, dolores, AutourDeCélineDion, tristan.josef, remykyes, idroveallnight, Hilda, ewan123, Magda5, Dertz1, MrTim212, Mary17, A new day..., Shaun, kashief, EnchantingDion333, Annajensen, kathy4, riobeard11, onlymist, Daora, vr6chickbeenfound, BornToBeLikeCeline, dmh, andreaaas, celinedionfan1, annayang, manolo19, tomier, flutefreak, kathykit, natalie_, vedia19861207, newyorksnl15, wenneke, IlearnedFromTheBest, Brady, daccord_12, Scramasboy, bbn67, NicoNV, mari2711, CelineDionFanatic, Holycrap!05, MonDion, stlcardsfan, Manila, enno2007, Alice, muske95, sunnyday, frankster, Nando Férri, shih-tzu, canardion, rock6kev, Lolo88, vivitle, wjd, krazy_kool_dude, Neddo, Jeffieboi, Maxim Kuliev, Cuquito, orca_ab, mm_nj, CelineVT, garçon, Jamieb12321, Pepperpote, imaswede78, Dylan Callender, ilka, Daysleeper, sash546, wayne0223, rondoc2003, lllBeautifulll, StrangeDays, TiagoFragoso05, paradox, ewh12, quebecker, manilou, iancobb, Tine, Kellybag, koala44, Coronis, mandana, celinelover03, donpi86, becca, Lizzy, LVCeline, homerton, quaizee, Ad3line, Fanxiaoqiang, SvetlanaSav, viki, zuv, PC_59, azlan, SuperLove4Celine, Moo112, jorn, motylik6, popstarjim3, yellowrose14, vroni, celine4evauk, Duchess, cdurand54, CyberCat, JLB3663, Oisbird, Simon

Administrators: Koolan & Bellamy