Las Vegas Shows  

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Celine Dion Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Click here to become a member!

Celebration of Life for ReneAdded download links

924 replies to this topic

celine4evauk

celine4evauk

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 18,981
  • 6,451 posts
  • Local time: 12:00 PM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Born: 1978
ANDHC could work as celine always associated it with RC more than Rene etc.
IA though, can't see her singing that one for a while.
Songs don't have to be depressing, it's more down to the words imo.

Brandon

Brandon

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 35,115
  • 1,567 posts
  • Local time: 06:00 AM

View PostRossum89, on 25 January 2016 - 10:59 AM, said:

So the obvious choice then is to sing much more depressing songs that she could barely get through.

It's called "celebration" of life for a reason. I've been to them before. They are joyous and uplifting to celebrate the life that was lived by someone. It's not the funeral, part two.
Yea, but to be cutting up the dance floor with Just a little Bit of love? Come on lol

Nmj

Nmj

Celinephile

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 11,244
  • 10,702 posts
  • Born: 1989
I think IF she sings at the "Celebration of Life" the setlist will be already decided by Rene.

Timster

Timster

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 17,549
  • 5,903 posts
  • Local time: 11:00 AM
  • Born: 1994

View PostNmj, on 25 January 2016 - 12:47 PM, said:

I think IF she sings at the "Celebration of Life" the setlist will be already decided by Rene.

I think all of these decisions would have been made with Celine.  I don't think René would have made all these plans if Celine didn't agree to them.

Nmj

Nmj

Celinephile

• Channel Addicts
  • 10,702 posts

View PostTimster, on 25 January 2016 - 12:54 PM, said:

I think all of these decisions would have been made with Celine.  I don't think René would have made all these plans if Celine didn't agree to them.

Of course. What I mean tho is I'm sure Rene had his requests for her to sing. And they talked about it.

There was a clip when she returned to Vegas saying that she and Rene already spoke of these things and Celine said she was there with  a pen and paper to write these things down because this is his time and she will make sure he's in control of how it's done :clapping:

I so respect Celine for that it's amazing. She wanted Rene to proud of her even from beyond, so I'm sure if Celine sings her and Rene spoke about the song selections and fine details. It was probably Rene's last act as "Manager" because even tho Aldo was brought in, let's face it Rene was Celines manager until the day he passed.

Angel2006

Angel2006

Celine Addict

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 3,861
  • 3,578 posts
  • Local time: 05:00 AM
I still can't imagine Celine performing at Rene's celebration of life. It's so unfair that she can't just do what she wants to do. She always has to feel pressured to please everyone else because of the industry and line of work she decided to take. At times like this, she must hate being famous.

It's always pleasing, pleasing, pleasing. What about her own needs. I hope she really and truly wants to do this and that she's not just doing it out of obligation to Rene and the fans. In my opinion, she done enough already with Rene's memorial and funeral, plus Daniels memorial.

I am worried about the pressures she is facing right now to perform at this celebration of life on Feb 3rd and coming back to her show on Feb 23. At this point, I know Celine is not ready and she probably doesn't even have a clue if she is going to be ready for this or not until it happens.

I just wish she didn't have to worry about this on top of grieving Rene and her brother Daniel. Celine should just go on vacation somewhere far away and unwind.
Posted Image

browseceline

browseceline

Celine Worshipper

• Design Team
    • Member ID: 15,970
  • 6,291 posts
  • Born: 1977
Even her signaturesong mhwgo suddenly would be difficult to sing too..

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nmj

Nmj

Celinephile

• Channel Addicts
  • 10,702 posts

View Postbrowseceline, on 25 January 2016 - 03:32 PM, said:

Even her signaturesong mhwgo suddenly would be difficult to sing too..

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk

" Every night in my dreams, I see you, I feel you; that is how I know you, go on".  :cry:

Edited by Nmj, 25 January 2016 - 03:34 PM.

Tyler1991

Tyler1991

Celine Wannabe

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 22,364
  • 4,532 posts
  • Born: 1991
I honestly don't expect this event to be a celine concert. I think at most we can realistically expect maybe a performance, like one performance, as a tribute. But a whole concert? Seems very doubtful to me. Could be wrong though!

takeachance

takeachance

Celine Addict

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 19,521
  • 3,863 posts
  • Born: 1984

View PostNmj, on 25 January 2016 - 03:34 PM, said:

" Every night in my dreams, I see you, I feel you; that is how I know you, go on".  :cry:

How will she ever sing this again ?? :cry:
Posted Image
RIP Rene Angelil xx

Sending Love and Prayers to Celine

comingback

comingback

Celine Obsessed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 1,619
  • 2,211 posts
  • Born: 1979

View PostNmj, on 25 January 2016 - 03:34 PM, said:

Yes, especially MHWGO will be hard to sing. :down:

Edited by comingback, 25 January 2016 - 03:38 PM.

Nmj

Nmj

Celinephile

• Channel Addicts
  • 10,702 posts

View Posttakeachance, on 25 January 2016 - 03:37 PM, said:

How will she ever sing this again ?? :cry:

View Postcomingback, on 25 January 2016 - 03:37 PM, said:

Yes, especially MHWGO will be hard to sing. :down:

It's going to be difficult.  She is going to have to try and find a way to disengage herself from the words until she can perform them and not break down. :(

DionFanAlways

DionFanAlways

This woman, Legendary

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 31,854
  • 15,809 posts
  • Born: 1965
Honestly I hope it's just a party and she doesn't have to sing. Is there anything that says she is singing? (I may have missed it)
How could you not love this woman!

"All it takes is one bold move to change everything."  

Manila

Manila

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 1,993
  • 150 posts
  • Local time: 07:00 AM
  • Born: 1987

View PostTyler1991, on 25 January 2016 - 03:37 PM, said:

I honestly don't expect this event to be a celine concert. I think at most we can realistically expect maybe a performance, like one performance, as a tribute. But a whole concert? Seems very doubtful to me. Could be wrong though!

You're right. It's a tribute. So many artist owe Rene an important part of their career. Like Il Divo, Josh Groban, Marilou, The Canadian Tenors, Ginette Reno.
And many more but I don't remember right now :) In fact I have no idea how it's gonna look like

Edited by Manila, 25 January 2016 - 04:25 PM.

superstar85ca

superstar85ca

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 26,116
  • 340 posts
  • Born: 1977
I don't' think MHWGO would be one of the hard songs for her to sing.  I would say after singing it so many times she probably goes into autopilot.  I doubt she even thinks of Rene when singing it.  Now something like of course "All the Way" or "l'amour existe encore" or any of the French songs that had a meaning between the two of them I could totally see as being difficult for her to sing.

swimmer

swimmer

Celine Fan

• Members
  • PipPip
    • Member ID: 27,568
  • 64 posts
Honestly, I can see any of the songs that were played at the funeral to be a new raw and emotional feeling for her. Every time she sings pqtme, you can bet her mind will go to the funeral because that was the last time its was played at. I think she will have trouble singing those types of songs for a while because of memories it brings.

I doubt she will sing at the celebration of life. I can see her giving a nice little speech or something, but she probably want to get back to her kids as soon as possible and less time there, the better for her healing process and the kids. They just lost their father, Celine will want to be with them as much as possible.

scielle

scielle

Celine Worshipper

• Members
    • Member ID: 34,929
  • 7,618 posts
  • Born: 1982

View PostNmj, on 25 January 2016 - 05:06 AM, said:

Poor taste? Why do believe that? I think the fact the whole world got to pay respects in a way to Rene was a great thing. We got pay respects and share emotions with each other all while getting to see that Celine and Rene adored each other. Without being there physically the world got to be there for Celine. And myself, I think it was a genius move they made by opening this to the public.
If she wasn't Celine Dion the star but instead Jane Doe and her husband had passed away, everybody would be invited into the church to pay respects so the fact that she is a superstar shouldn't change that. For those two days of the wake and funeral she wasn't Celine Dion the superstar singer, she was Celine Angelil the wife, mother and daughter.

I don't disagree but it's a fine line.
I thought it was a poignant, tasteful and beautifully done ceremony.  
But to many, publicly announcing a global live stream of your husband's funeral smacks of using personal tragedy for publicity.  It's a sentiment echoed in a number of articles I saw on the topic. I know this was not the intention, but that's what it can come off as.  I'm worried doing this didn't serve Celine well.  So many already feel she courts publicity too much, and this kind of thing just doesn't help.
It was already being shown on TV given the status as a national funeral in Quebec, and those of us fans who wanted to be part in the moment could have done so anyway.  I worry this very public announcement of a global stream only served to alienate a lot of the general public at a moment when we all really wanted them to love her.

Edited by scielle, 25 January 2016 - 07:49 PM.

Nmj

Nmj

Celinephile

• Channel Addicts
  • 10,702 posts

View Postscielle, on 25 January 2016 - 07:48 PM, said:

I don't disagree but it's a fine line.
I thought it was a poignant, tasteful and beautifully done ceremony.  
But to many, publicly announcing a global live stream of your husband's funeral smacks of using personal tragedy for publicity.  It's a sentiment echoed in a number of articles I saw on the topic. I know this was not the intention, but that's what it can come off as.  I'm worried doing this didn't serve Celine well.  So many already feel she courts publicity too much, and this kind of thing just doesn't help.
It was already being shown on TV given the status as a national funeral in Quebec, and those of us fans who wanted to be part in the moment could have done so anyway.  I worry this very public announcement of a global stream only served to alienate a lot of the general public at a moment when we all really wanted them to love her.

It's quite simple, the people that hated Celine before Rene and Daniel passed away, still hate her. And the people who liked Celine before Rene and Daniels passed away now ADORE her. I don't see the problem. The people that are hating on Celine for this move are the same people who hated on her for going to Vegas, for being too "corny", for being too emotional, for marrying " a old man", for having children through IVF because they consider that "unnatural", for singing too many love songs. So she will never please them.  But I can bet money the people who liked Celine before all this now LOVE her because they felt her pain, and they admired how this lady stood and greeted people for 10 hours making sure people standing outside in 20 degree weather all had their chance. I must say, I myself thought it might not be the right move to show the funeral and wake when they announced it, but afterwards I think it was a genius move. It accomplished many things like letting the world mourn with Celine, let the world see that despite all the fame this was a normal loving family, and honor a great man.

Nmj

Nmj

Celinephile

• Channel Addicts
  • 10,702 posts

View Postsuperstar85ca, on 25 January 2016 - 07:02 PM, said:

I don't' think MHWGO would be one of the hard songs for her to sing.  I would say after singing it so many times she probably goes into autopilot.  I doubt she even thinks of Rene when singing it.  Now something like of course "All the Way" or "l'amour existe encore" or any of the French songs that had a meaning between the two of them I could totally see as being difficult for her to sing.

View Postswimmer, on 25 January 2016 - 07:23 PM, said:

Honestly, I can see any of the songs that were played at the funeral to be a new raw and emotional feeling for her. Every time she sings pqtme, you can bet her mind will go to the funeral because that was the last time its was played at. I think she will have trouble singing those types of songs for a while because of memories it brings.

I doubt she will sing at the celebration of life. I can see her giving a nice little speech or something, but she probably want to get back to her kids as soon as possible and less time there, the better for her healing process and the kids. They just lost their father, Celine will want to be with them as much as possible.

She may not have to sing PQTME until she goes to France this summer.  ATW was cut from the show awhile ago, but she might add some of those songs into her show because tho it will be difficult to sing she will probably feel it's a great way to honor him now.'

jessx

jessx

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 19,395
  • 285 posts
  • Born: 1991

View PostNmj, on 25 January 2016 - 09:00 PM, said:

It's quite simple, the people that hated Celine before Rene and Daniel passed away, still hate her. And the people who liked Celine before Rene and Daniels passed away now ADORE her. I don't see the problem. The people that are hating on Celine for this move are the same people who hated on her for going to Vegas, for being too "corny", for being too emotional, for marrying " a old man", for having children through IVF because they consider that "unnatural", for singing too many love songs. So she will never please them.  But I can bet money the people who liked Celine before all this now LOVE her because they felt her pain, and they admired how this lady stood and greeted people for 10 hours making sure people standing outside in 20 degree weather all had their chance. I must say, I myself thought it might not be the right move to show the funeral and wake when they announced it, but afterwards I think it was a genius move. It accomplished many things like letting the world mourn with Celine, let the world see that despite all the fame this was a normal loving family, and honor a great man.

Exactly!

You can't please all of the people, all of the time.

She knows the reason why it was broadcast, we may never know who decided it would be that way, all guessing aside, but that's the way it went, she's a grown woman, and that's what she did.

Nobody, whether spreading hate or love about it, really has the right to decide how somebody else's husband and father had their funeral. 😊

A new day...

A new day...

Celine Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 2,272
  • 673 posts
  • Born: 1988
I'm not familiar with that Celebration of Life thing? What is it exactly? Are you even sure Celine will be there?

This is such a difficult time for her... she should get some time for herself and her children.

GotYourBackCeline

GotYourBackCeline

• Members
    • Member ID: 35,372
  • 4 posts
  • Local time: 05:00 AM
I thought this article explained it well as to why the funeral was planned the way it was. http://m.lasvegassun...Vyn0J6g.twitter

remykyes

remykyes

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 1,680
  • 1,958 posts

POPULAR

Via The Colosseum's Facebook:

A “Celebration of Life” in honor of the late René Angélil, the husband and former manager of singer Celine Dion, will be held at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace on Wednesday, Feb. 3 at 7:00 p.m. The event will feature a series of guest speakers celebrating the life of René Angélil through stories and reminiscences.

Admission to the event is by ticket only, which are complimentary and available to the public beginning Thursday, Jan. 28 at 10 a.m. in-person at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace box office, with a maximum of four tickets per person. Tickets are general admission and do not guarantee admission, but will be honored first come-first served the evening of the event with doors opening at 6:30 p.m.

As her manager, René Angélil made Celine Dion a star of international stature. René was the visionary behind Celine’s ongoing, headlining residency at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace which began over a decade ago and set a new standard of entertainment in Las Vegas.

Surrounded by the love of his family and friends, René Angélil passed away on Thursday, Jan. 14, 2016, on the eve of his 74th birthday.

CelineDionFreak

CelineDionFreak

Celine Maniac

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 26,465
  • 8,079 posts
  • Born: 1998

View Postremykyes, on 27 January 2016 - 09:29 PM, said:

Via The Colosseum's Facebook:

A “Celebration of Life” in honor of the late René Angélil, the husband and former manager of singer Celine Dion, will be held at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace on Wednesday, Feb. 3 at 7:00 p.m. The event will feature a series of guest speakers celebrating the life of René Angélil through stories and reminiscences.

Admission to the event is by ticket only, which are complimentary and available to the public beginning Thursday, Jan. 28 at 10 a.m. in-person at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace box office, with a maximum of four tickets per person. Tickets are general admission and do not guarantee admission, but will be honored first come-first served the evening of the event with doors opening at 6:30 p.m.

As her manager, René Angélil made Celine Dion a star of international stature. René was the visionary behind Celine’s ongoing, headlining residency at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace which began over a decade ago and set a new standard of entertainment in Las Vegas.

Surrounded by the love of his family and friends, René Angélil passed away on Thursday, Jan. 14, 2016, on the eve of his 74th birthday.
Interesting. I am more curious to know about this now! We will have to see what this is all about.
I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!
Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! cgif.gif

whenincalifornia

whenincalifornia

• Members
  • Pip
    • Member ID: 31,542
  • 21 posts
  • Local time: 03:00 AM
  • Born: 1985
Ah! I can't make it to Vegas by the morning for tickets. :(

Is anyone going?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by whenincalifornia, 27 January 2016 - 10:11 PM.

anewdayhascome

anewdayhascome

A New Day

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 2,537
  • 9,802 posts
So still very mysterious...

I don't get everything though. So you can get a ticket for free but you may be denied the entrance if there are more people before you?
A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006  Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016  Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019

frana

frana

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 18,294
  • 1,600 posts
  • Local time: 01:00 PM
  • Born: 1982

Posted Image

A “Celebration of Life” in honor of the late René Angélil, the husband and former manager of singer Celine Dion, will be held at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace

on Wednesday, Feb. 3 at 7:00 p.m. The event will feature a series of guest speakers celebrating the life of René Angélil through stories and reminiscences.

As her manager, René Angélil made Celine Dion a star of international stature. René was the visionary behind Celine’s ongoing, headlining residency

at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace which began over a decade ago and set a new standard of entertainment in Las Vegas.

The Colosseum at Caesars Palace

Celinenvegas

Celinenvegas

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 786
  • 1,506 posts

View Postanewdayhascome, on 28 January 2016 - 05:19 AM, said:

So still very mysterious...

I don't get everything though. So you can get a ticket for free but you may be denied the entrance if there are more people before you?
They know how many people the venue holds but if VIPs show up they will get first preference and the others will be denied entrance if they exceed the max.  It's general admission, so the earlier you get there the better/closer your seat will be.  Honestly though, I don't think it will be completely sold out from people rushing to Vegas to attend. I think a lot of people that happen to be there on vacation will get to go, probably out of curiosity and the fact that it's free.  I hope it will be recorded in some professional fashion so the fans can see it.  

This is something I would love to attend, I wish they planned it for a later date when more of the fans had time to plan a trip to Vegas to attend.
~J O E Y~

chocolatechip15

chocolatechip15

Celine Addict

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 30,818
  • 3,179 posts
I wonder if Celine will even be there. It's hard to tell from the announcement.

CelineDionFreak

CelineDionFreak

Celine Maniac

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 26,465
  • 8,079 posts
  • Born: 1998

View Postchocolatechip15, on 28 January 2016 - 10:52 AM, said:

I wonder if Celine will even be there. It's hard to tell from the announcement.
I would think she would be there to coordinate the whole event. But it's hard to tell. She may just go to sit on the stage and watch the people tell stories... But we don't know yet. My curiosity is definitely piqued!
I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!
Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! cgif.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 426 user(s)

Smart17, Equinox116, Moo112, drove all night, Celinex, ivo, jpatdeleon09, Naiomi zhannah, Zofia, nuts2you, Holborn, karalayna, RosieBarron, Javito, WCD199317, Katie, CDion05, delta, HushNow, duri, Daysleeper, Rea, DionFanAlways, frana, Celine Fan 77, Ajax, karen5, québecflower, nowanorris, scielle, Sebulba1, remykyes, Tricey3115, Simon, celine19, Ginahall218, karebear82, CelineDionForeverNY, chocolatechip15, Lotty, adi dion, isabel leite, Muppetcanfly1995, Caledor, phoebekins, celinish98, Kristinaz, CELINO, Overjoyed, aniaa19, stéph14, candicat98, Manila, Peppercorn1991, pame-65, ilka, Pepperpote, Noid Enilec, celinefan1991, somaltseva, anewdayhascome, Remon, maddy05, celinefanonline, winforlife, clbmed02, muske95, gian982, LukeD, twk3395, Roland61, the power of celine, Giancarlo_vadala, teresa3717, banananas, live to love, Cafe67, smash, pepillo90, maria_k, Steph--xO, daccord_12, Mariann, takeachance, Domi, IamRha, debora, chrisel, dawn, enno2007, MrTim212, susieQ, Timster, Angel2006, CynthiaTDL, giannislyber, CelineAndRene, EDWIGE, kevincheung410, koala44, brendanm999, Kerol, coeywong88, Marijn_7, Celinenvegas, Koolan, Brandon, celinesounds, aileejang05, I Drove All Night!, Davey84, marif, bgcalde, pat200, neener00200, Y Love Celine, Celinealicious, Your_Su_Phu, joaofilho, klmalling, CelineGAfan, Kye, emiliejolie, Magda5, daina.svabe, mareti, rathnakumar, Un Rêve, célinedionfan_16, Loup_garou, lozza0211, lilyxlfc, Jessyka, cdurand54, celinelover03, sthiry, Loulou11, roro, davidjag79, sheldon, Marthe23, hollylou, Ukrfan, cher&celinefan, Nmj, minolli, Milena5, PuraVida, danger, bilinkew, taz111563, manu23, crislyne, martele, Del, soleil, sunnyday, emmanuel, mebe, MistaChanel, Modesta, dyusha, jepoi, newyorksnl15, Kian, cgscgs, yellowrose14, gaca, joc13, Olaf-Germany, aylau, pisces0384, cec, tessika, Boy, Ororo Munroe, BartFCS, SuperLove4Celine, jbechs, CelineIloilo, Maxim Kuliev, viki, ewan123, Jackie, Cheri Marie, beeb, superstar85ca, alextrusca, SvetlanaSav, wenneke, mariox, djuba82, Cheska, Henri, TommKat22, XxLoveIsUnconditionalxX, fbnc, melanie_cd, Ncarbia, Aniaa_1989, Allysadreams, katleen86, sangstar, becca, mike_z, meanttofly, Ejion, Lizzy, browseceline, Ronan, Schwa83, celfan123, CelineTheBest5, destin139, Shaun, Celinefan2, infiniti, incognito, mattia, Alex_Incognito, minniemare5, MaiconSC, Roxlly, Hilda, nika, tomier, juls75, sky-fits-heaven, wjd, celine4evauk, Chrissi, CELINE MARIE, CDFan006, Yentl Anchel, Mozzy88, A new day..., ryba, studentka81, Julian, Celcool, Enzo, Saartjuhh, superibi, Calilly, Fabrice, woodstock, comingback, alvick53, NoamC, marc-02, wayne0223, MaxRayÎles, agacs, dmeredith, artistman2007, beelee, Brody-Celine, sayyed, isurrender, Data_, celine_1983, tiniann88, Rachel_5, béné, mar19ieke, westwing, dj_a_rock, Rossum89, tristan.josef, LeChauffeur100, WindyCityCelineFan, chrissid79, n1ko, uk28uk28, Philippe1984, shasti, manilou, jay8418, boyblackuk, krazy_kool_dude, Joe, shahil, explosives124, duchess83, Stevie-v, exfactor003, Nautanick, Cuquito, ImAliveUK, Condor, aprlouise, George Woodson, Lolo88, GoldenLeaf, Daora, cup99, eyesofblue227, Tyler1991, Edgar14, jjlovescéline, AidenAiena, Squall, praetka, vlad, Javier_Natalio, Niko's, CaesarCeline, Andlin, Raven, dmh, DestinMg5, Brady, MalaysiaCeline, Mudo, bourque222, Duchess, ceon, vr6chickbeenfound, abadi, clefurgey, celine4eva, Xpresso, zuv, No1IrishFan, garçon, laly25, snowsherri, sfederico, Ad3line, alltheway0384, ZoraSourit, msm1188, sandro_dunn, jeff74, imaswede78, gargamelrr, david123, fabricio esteves, empress, jeje03100, Celine-Express, Matias, Prima_Donna1, celinemaniac07, ucrazybeautifulu, actofcontrition, sfbaysinger, couldawouldashoulda, Andrew88, ThisTime, donpi86, bei31, Peter12345, felicia, joooo, kathy4, Kong, andreaaas, ReitsmaRi, incognito69, LVCeline, kashief, sash546, GotYourBackCeline, dlh1, onix, canadachick, Haheather, smw, orca_ab, spunkransum, vickita_reqna, fanatik, chs, CelineFan44, ludrice974, Flaca, mypreciousone, Igor_Moscow, celine_foreva, Davar, PriscillaBarragan, SAV02, mgreyck, rock6kev, tomdalbou, JCeline85, jessx, Fuzzy, Jeff Abbott, assia584, Thinktwicefan, Frenchie, jmiracle, dolores, princesscd5729, Austinadk, Miha, hazard211, CSCfan, Chin, swimmer, J-Philippe, Celinefreak05, Izabella, hellmeister, d76burns, Jeffieboi, Erin, canadianpower, MTJ, fanchette, bouffone, charo, Neddo, Black Kitten, mdion2006, xannerutten, homerton, UniqueCeline, j'attendais..., azteca_1990, thibaut1971, elbie, Taking Chances, Adeline

Administrators: Koolan & Bellamy