Las Vegas Shows  

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Celine Dion Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Click here to become a member!

Celebration of Life for ReneAdded download links

924 replies to this topic

Del

Del

Celine Wannabe

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 196
  • 4,498 posts
  • Local time: 09:22 AM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
Love W5. Nice to see that they did a profile story on Mitch.
Instagram: @delphis78

scielle

scielle

Celine Worshipper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 34,929
  • 7,363 posts
  • Local time: 08:22 AM
  • Born: 1982
Did RC's hockey team go to this memorial?  Because that's kind of what it looks like, right?
This pic was posted to their FB page right after -  
https://www.facebook...?type=3
Inside of Colosseum?
If so, that's really sweet.  Go team!

On a separate note, they're ~ same age, but doesn't RC seem way older than these boys?  Must be a Dion family thing.  Celine always seemed older than her years too.

Edited by scielle, 15 February 2016 - 08:28 AM.

Koolan

Koolan

Chesternut

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 1
  • 20,223 posts
  • Born: 1980

View PostKoolan, on 06 February 2016 - 01:40 AM, said:

Thanks Kevin! I uploaded the full video to the forum server for easier download.

Download Link #1
Download Link #2 (Right Click > Save Link[/url]
I uploaded the full version with the ending of I Knew I Loved You (Thanks okidokios!). This one is 2.58GB and 02:56:02 long. Please download again if you want. :)

Posted Image

Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below.

Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.

Make use of the View New Content on top right of forum.
Click on REPORT to report any questionable posts.

kevincheung410

kevincheung410

Celine Obsessed

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 409
  • 2,638 posts
  • Local time: 09:22 PM
  • Born: 1983

View PostKoolan, on 16 February 2016 - 11:20 PM, said:

I uploaded the full version with the ending of I Knew I Loved You (Thanks okidokios!). This one is 2.58GB and 02:56:02 long. Please download again if you want. :)

Thank you so much!!!!!!!
www.celinecn.com / www.celinedion.com.cn
Youku | Sohu

scielle

scielle

Celine Worshipper

• Members
  • 7,363 posts
Josh Groban talking about Rene last night -

Angel2006

Angel2006

Celine Addict

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 3,861
  • 3,575 posts
  • Local time: 07:22 AM
  • Born: 1989

View Postscielle, on 17 February 2016 - 01:01 AM, said:

I love how he always has such high praise for Celine and that he was and still is so grateful to be given that opportunity to sing with her early in his career. It's also so nice to hear all these stories from so many people who are all saying the same things about Rene's character.

That he was the nicest, caring and giving man who always took the time to make sure others needs were met before his own and that everyone he met left the room with a smile. We have always known this about Rene, but there are many things we are still learning about his character about just how nice and caring he truly was.

It's so nice to hear all these stories and learn even more about who Rene was as a person. :)
Posted Image

LukeD

LukeD

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 31,036
  • 5,081 posts
  • Local time: 02:22 PM

View Postscielle, on 17 February 2016 - 01:01 AM, said:

This is so respectful. He spoke more about Rene than his own nomination.

CelineDionForeverNY

CelineDionForeverNY

Celine Obsessed

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 32,404
  • 2,195 posts
There were cookies served...? I find this really disturbing honestly... Why would anyone try to make a profit off this...? http://www.ebay.com/...3AAAOSwFNZWxleE

Edited by CelineDionForeverNY, 18 February 2016 - 11:26 PM.

Posted Image

Mais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?

Angel2006

Angel2006

Celine Addict

• Donators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 3,861
  • 3,575 posts
  • Local time: 07:22 AM

View PostCelineDionForeverNY, on 18 February 2016 - 11:25 PM, said:

There were cookies served...? I find this really disturbing honestly... Why would anyone try to make a profit off this...? http://www.ebay.com/...3AAAOSwFNZWxleE

Well. People's first instinct would be to judge this and they wouldn't be wrong in doing so, but we don't know the true intentions behind these sellers choice to sell memorabilia from Rene's memorial and funeral on ebay. Yes, they could be selling it for there own personal gain in hopes of money, or they could just be selling these items because they want people who couldn't attend the service themselves to feel like they were a part of it in some way?

Alot of people would want these items for personal reasons. It might seem strange to some but maybe the sellers are doing it because there are people out there who would enjoy those items, perhaps more then the person who's selling them and they want them to have a piece of that day. There are alot of people who, I'm sure weren't able to come in person to pay there respects to Rene and Celine.

Maybe these people are just trying to be nice and share a piece of that day with the people who couldn't attend, because they lived to far away, or they had a busy work schedule, or maybe they couldn't afford a plain ticket. Not everyone was fortune enough to attend, so I am going to give these sellers the benefit of the doubt.

They could just be trying to spread the love and do a favor for the people who really wanted to be there, but couldn't come. If they are selling this stuff for there own personal gain though, I say shame on you, Rene is looking at your actions from heaven and I'm sure would not be very impressed.
Posted Image

celine4evauk

celine4evauk

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 18,981
  • 6,451 posts
  • Born: 1978

View PostCelineDionForeverNY, on 18 February 2016 - 11:25 PM, said:

FFS just eat the frigging cookie! 😂

DionFanAlways

DionFanAlways

This woman, Legendary

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 31,854
  • 15,672 posts
  • Born: 1965
Selling the cookie on Ebay LOL! Now everybody can eat a little piece of Rene.. :sofunny: (I know, that was in poor taste but it just popped in my head :innocent:)

The seller is starting the bid off low to cover cost to Vegas and will donate  some  of the profit...... LOL! Is he hoping to get a bidding war for 1 cookie or did he take the whole tray? :rolleyes:

Edited by DionFanAlways, 19 February 2016 - 04:59 AM.

How could you not love this woman!

"All it takes is one bold move to change everything."  

québecflower

québecflower

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 29,419
  • 6,081 posts
  • Born: 1967

View PostDionFanAlways, on 19 February 2016 - 04:58 AM, said:

Selling the cookie on Ebay LOL! Now everybody can eat a little piece of Rene.. :sofunny: (I know, that was in poor taste but it just popped in my head :innocent:)

The seller is starting the bid off low to cover cost to Vegas and will donate  some  of the profit...... LOL! Is he hoping to get a bidding war for 1 cookie or did he take the whole tray? :rolleyes:
it makes no sense... i just hope that whoever buy it,he  will put it in his fridge in his office and he will have an employee like Ellen in Seinfeld who will eat it without knowing.. :giggle:
Plus qu'ailleurs  , but now Si c'était à refaire  , i still love tant de temps....

scielle

scielle

Celine Worshipper

• Members
  • 7,363 posts
From one of Celine's violinists -
    "Lisa Dondlinger
I am very excited to announce my latest single "The Prayer" is now available for download through my website! 50% of the proceeds will go to the Azar-Angelil Research Chair for ORL Cancer in honor of Céline, René and their family. I wanted to do something beautiful in tribute to their love!"

http://www.lisadondl...m/#!music/c1ppg

Edited by scielle, 23 February 2016 - 07:30 AM.

scielle

scielle

Celine Worshipper

• Members
  • 7,363 posts

View Postscielle, on 23 February 2016 - 07:30 AM, said:

From one of Celine's violinists -
"Lisa Dondlinger
I am very excited to announce my latest single "The Prayer" is now available for download through my website! 50% of the proceeds will go to the Azar-Angelil Research Chair for ORL Cancer in honor of Céline, René and their family. I wanted to do something beautiful in tribute to their love!"

http://www.lisadondl...m/#!music/c1ppg

More from Lisa on FB:

Lisa Dondlinger
In honor of Céline's return to the stage tonight after an unbelievably difficult month, I am releasing my official video for The Prayer. I think music is the most powerful force to heal, and I hope this brings comfort to her and her family as well as all who love her. Thank you to Chad Rehmann for arranging and performing on the single even though he really didn't want to be in the video! Thank you to Tony Shepperd for engineering, mixing and always getting the right feel. Thanks to Jeremy Underwood for assisting. I hope you think Firehouse Studios looks great, Destiny Rael! Thanks toNatalie Cadet for being there for moral support. Thank you Jordan Downeyfor shooting and editing another beautiful and heartfelt video, and thanks to Gina Luciani for assisting Jordan and taking photos! Sending love and light to all!

Edited by scielle, 24 February 2016 - 07:28 AM.

drove all night

drove all night

Celine Obsessed

• Contributors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 20,175
  • 2,819 posts
  • Local time: 01:22 PM
Edit: Delete post.

Edited by drove all night, 25 February 2016 - 02:25 PM.

drove all night

drove all night

Celine Obsessed

• Contributors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,819 posts

POPULAR

TRANSCIPT OF CÉLINE'S SPEECH:

Thank you so very much. Thank you for the lovely music. David, you have given your best performance ever.

This is home away from home. At the same time, I am supposed to feel extremely comfortable being home, and right now, I am not quite sure how strong I feel.

I wrote a few things. I’ll pass probably a few lines and let my heart decide where it wants to go. I think we have heard it all, you’ve said it all. But let me start by saying good evening dear friends.

Well I want to start by thanking all of you from the bottom of my heart for being here this evening to honor René, the love of my life.

He would be so happy to know that we are all here together, telling stories and sharing memories and playing some of his favorite music. And especially in this beautiful theater that many years ago was one of his dreams come true.

I also want to thank all of you, who spoke so eloquently about my dear husband. I feel the love in this room. I feel his strength and his warmth being reflected in all of you.

René always surrounded me with the best people, who believed in us and who always works so, so hard on our behalf. Many of you are here with us tonight and forgive me for not naming names because over the years there have been so many individuals who have carried our torch and René would be upset, if we overlooked anyone. But you know who you are and more importantly he knows who you are.

Pretty amazingly René never hated anyone or had a wrong opinion about someone. Is it ever possible that someone loves everybody, I don’t think so, but he never told me - he never told me what he disliked or the person he didn’t like. And when I think about it, why didn’t he? Knowing him so well and I am pretty sure you would agree with me. While spending time with me to tell me that this person - he didn’t like this one or he didn’t like this, or he didn’t like that.

Time was very precious to him. He loved life so much. He loved life so very much and life loved him. He never took any second to talk to me against anybody. And I am pretty sure, again I am repeating, I am insisting. He had opinions on some people. Even sometimes if I may say, I had opinions on some people. - I think you know me, so well that you know where I’m going - that you never allowed me to give my opinion, if we were not alone. If they would be family or dear friends close at the table or somewhere somehow, when I was about to start and say: "… but what …" - he would either kick me under the table or give me like or - he would give me a sign that I understand very well. That me - his wife, the artist that I am, the performer that I am, behind closed doors you can tell me anything you want, but not in front of people. An artist, a performer, never judge another one. And um… it doesn’t mean I don’t have opinions and we all do, but it would have done what for me to say to some friends of family members that I dislike this performance or I know what it takes to perform and to be on stage and to give our best, sometimes our best is 30% of what we have left in us because we’re sick because it’s all that’s we have left in us. We give it all. It’s not always perfect, but I learned everything from him. But this is something that I didn’t write, but it came to me just now. And I remember this for the rest of my life.

But I would like to mention, our friends and partners at Sony Music, AEG, Caesars Palace and the CDA Feeling team as well as so many people in the media and of course the talented writers, producers, and musicians, who have helped to shape our dreams from the very beginning. And boy, - it was said before tonight - but did he love all the people.

Every time I met someone and he was not there, I came home and he was like: "So what did she say?" - "Well, she just said that she liked the performance." - "But what, what exactly did she say?" And I’m like: "Well she just said that she, she was happy to be at the performance, at the show. And no - but it’s - I said "René, I don’t remember." - like when people say to me ‘Oh you were great, great show and lah, lah’. I’m trying not to - not that I don’t want to hear. I don’t want the words to affect me. I don’t want.
I wanna hear, but I just want to take a little. If the person comes to me and say we had a great night tonight, I don’t need to hear the rest. All the compliments that I refused to hear probably help me - without pretension saying so - remain the person grounded that René wanted me to be so much.

I know you said it as well from someone who brings in the paper, the newspaper in the morning to the manicure person to the barber, to the ushers, to the fans, to everyone from a person who has no shoes like Dave Platel said to someone who is at the top of a building, at the top of a company making decisions and making a difference in our world. No one to his eyes was more important than another.

It makes him grand for that. Also one little thing to make me laugh because I did watched. Um… I’m not a television watcher myself. I don’t um… you might be surprised but this is the truth, I do not listen to music, radio neither television, maybe I have no time. I don’t know. That could be one reason. Or in the car on my way home, I have a few CDs that are suggested to me or something that I wanna to hear and I put my headphones on and the ride home is time for me.

But the last two years, I have watched some television with him. - Did I like sports? Let me rephrase that. I LOVED HIM VERY MUCH! That’s very different. I'd say touchdown when it was not time. I would say it’s - I would say things that were like not appropriate. It was not - I wasn’t sure what I was watching. I was not watching. I was looking. I was looking. I was looking for the remote control. I couldn’t find the remote control. He had all the control. But we have watched a lot of a show that you do know: "The Price Is Right".

He thought I was so good. I knew the prices of everything. I’m the one who orders the stuff online, so I know what I am talking about. Price changed, but anyway of this to tell you that I was watching "Family Feud" and "The Price Is Right" with him. And uh… he was crying when the person at the end of the show of "The Price Is Right" won the showcase, a brand new car and a trip to Hawaii. The guy or the person or the girl was winning and he was like "I’m so happy for them", and I was like wow. I don’t know if you call this a blessed man or my gosh you know, I think we need to talk a little bit. Um….

René always makes people feel so good, even when we had to say no to them. You know it’s way - it’s so easy to say to the kids or to anyone: "Oh sure, yes, of course, yeah."! To say yes, it’s easy. To say no, it’s not. I have heard it before tonight a little bit about the softness.

When René said no, and don’t get me wrong because I was never part of any of the meetings that he had, we had to say yes or no - he protected me from day one to for the rest of my life, I am pretty sure of that - um… he didn’t want me to hear the roughness of when it’s about - what a meeting is all about, when you asked for we need this, we need that, the amount of money, but this needs to happen and we need it this way. He didn’t want me to be there. He always protected me. He wanted me to focus, focus on what he believed that I could do best: Sing.

But every time that I heard him say no, which was not during a meeting, how many people do you know that said no to someone because I couldn’t make it or for whatever reason it was, that when that person left, the person felt good? I never met another one like that.
I never heard him say that he disliked or pass judgment on others. He always guided me with these strong values.

And all the time he spent with these people reflected the best part of his nature. His beautiful ability to make every person, he ever met feel important and part of the family. This was his greatest gift. His dream to treat everyone - like you said before - with respect, warmth, and so much love.

So I know that he wants me to thank everybody so much for making HIS dreams come true.
And - making sure, I do not forget anything … On behalf of my family, thank you again for being here with us this evening for this beautiful tribute to mon amour.

René. I love you. So much. Merci. Good night.

Thanks to that source: http://lybio.net/cel...-of-life/people

drove all night

drove all night

Celine Obsessed

• Contributors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,819 posts
Just found @ the www

Someone knows, in which paper and when exactly this advertisment appeared? According to the words it must have been some days after the "celebration of life".

Thank you. :flowers:

Attached Files

• Attached File  ad.jpg   109.41K   22 downloads

drove all night

drove all night

Celine Obsessed

• Contributors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,819 posts

POPULAR

I wrote Robin Leach because his words about René @ the "Celebration of life" touched my heart.
And look what made it's way from Las Vegas to Austria and what I found in my postbox today ...

I will keep it like as a treasure!

Attached Files

Edited by drove all night, 29 February 2016 - 08:27 AM.

takeachance

takeachance

Celine Addict

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 19,521
  • 3,863 posts
  • Born: 1984

View Postdrove all night, on 29 February 2016 - 08:26 AM, said:

I wrote Robin Leach because his words about René @ the "Celebration of life" touched my heart.
And look what made it's way from Las Vegas to Austria and what I found in my postbox today ...

Awww !!! Thats lovely !!
Posted Image
RIP Rene Angelil xx

Sending Love and Prayers to Celine

celine4evauk

celine4evauk

Celine Worshipper

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 18,981
  • 6,451 posts
  • Born: 1978

View Postdrove all night, on 29 February 2016 - 08:26 AM, said:

Oh that was really nice of him! 😊

scielle

scielle

Celine Worshipper

• Members
  • 7,363 posts

View Postscielle, on 14 February 2016 - 12:52 PM, said:

CTV aired a really interesting extended piece on Mitch Garber last night.

Celine / Rene / RC content in the beginning of Part 2 -

Part 1: http://www.ctvnews.c...o?clipId=807895
Part 2: http://www.ctvnews.c...o?clipId=807906

Guessing they're talking about this pic - https://www.instagra...m/p/8wHUQkBmg0/

Apologies, quite off topic, but I went to the first preview of the new Cirque du Soleil show on Broadway last Sat, and Mitch Garber and his kids sat a few rows ahead of me.  As did Cirque founder Guy Laliberte and his children.  (So I was way more starstruck by the audience than by those on stage!  Although, the Atherton twins were exceptional, as always.)

Anyway, for those who happen to be in NYC, highly recommended. The book and lyrics still need some work, but the rest of the show is first class.  
https://www.cirquedu...il.com/paramour

Caledor

Caledor

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 34,514
  • 1,481 posts
  • Local time: 03:22 PM
I watched again just the David Foster part. He really has find the right words. I don't know what to say, but his speech was great, how he encouraged the kids, Celine and the whole family.
He really is a great man.

29.11.2013 Paris Bercy: Sans attendre... the wait is over !

DionFanAlways

DionFanAlways

This woman, Legendary

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 31,854
  • 15,672 posts
  • Born: 1965

View PostCaledor, on 30 April 2016 - 08:30 AM, said:

I watched again just the David Foster part. He really has find the right words. I don't know what to say, but his speech was great, how he encouraged the kids, Celine and the whole family.
He really is a great man.
Yes  other than him messing up Jean-Pierre ' s name :giggle: I loved it also.
How could you not love this woman!

"All it takes is one bold move to change everything."  

Caledor

Caledor

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 34,514
  • 1,481 posts
  • Local time: 03:22 PM
I went to a local bookshop this afternoon and found the book "L'Amour existe encore" by Kathryn Williams, released shortly after Rene 's passing.
I did not read it in whole, but took a few minutes to flip through it and read a few pages.

I need to say I was very disappointed. To me it seemed like a useless book. If you have read My Story My Dream and/or the official biography, it is worthless to buy this book.
It is written in a chronological order, starting from the 80s and finishing... With RC's birth (the phone call with the doctor announcing she is pregnant) ! Then only one page on describing the concept of AND.
Ok, it MIGHT be focusing more on the love story instead of on the career, but really MSMD is waaaaaaay better !

Anyone bought or read this book ?

Envoyé de mon D2203 en utilisant Tapatalk

29.11.2013 Paris Bercy: Sans attendre... the wait is over !

scielle

scielle

Celine Worshipper

• Members
  • 7,363 posts

View Postscielle, on 04 February 2016 - 07:45 AM, said:

Here are pictures of the program: https://www.facebook...154621879468228

So it seems the above link that once had scans of the program for this is no longer operational.
Do we have that program available somewhere else?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 426 user(s)

Equinox116, Moo112, Smart17, drove all night, Celinex, ivo, jpatdeleon09, Naiomi zhannah, Zofia, nuts2you, Holborn, karalayna, RosieBarron, Javito, WCD199317, Katie, CDion05, delta, HushNow, duri, Daysleeper, Rea, DionFanAlways, frana, Celine Fan 77, Ajax, karen5, québecflower, nowanorris, scielle, Sebulba1, remykyes, Tricey3115, Simon, celine19, Ginahall218, karebear82, CelineDionForeverNY, chocolatechip15, Lotty, adi dion, isabel leite, Muppetcanfly1995, Caledor, phoebekins, celinish98, Kristinaz, CELINO, Overjoyed, aniaa19, stéph14, candicat98, Manila, Peppercorn1991, pame-65, ilka, Pepperpote, Noid Enilec, celinefan1991, somaltseva, anewdayhascome, Remon, maddy05, celinefanonline, winforlife, clbmed02, muske95, gian982, LukeD, twk3395, Roland61, the power of celine, Giancarlo_vadala, teresa3717, banananas, live to love, Cafe67, smash, pepillo90, maria_k, Steph--xO, daccord_12, Mariann, takeachance, Domi, IamRha, debora, chrisel, dawn, enno2007, MrTim212, susieQ, Timster, Angel2006, CynthiaTDL, giannislyber, CelineAndRene, EDWIGE, kevincheung410, koala44, brendanm999, Kerol, coeywong88, Marijn_7, Celinenvegas, Koolan, Brandon, celinesounds, aileejang05, I Drove All Night!, Davey84, marif, bgcalde, pat200, neener00200, Y Love Celine, Celinealicious, Your_Su_Phu, joaofilho, klmalling, CelineGAfan, Kye, emiliejolie, Magda5, daina.svabe, mareti, rathnakumar, Un Rêve, célinedionfan_16, Loup_garou, lozza0211, lilyxlfc, Jessyka, cdurand54, celinelover03, sthiry, Loulou11, roro, davidjag79, sheldon, Marthe23, hollylou, Ukrfan, cher&celinefan, Nmj, minolli, Milena5, PuraVida, danger, bilinkew, taz111563, manu23, crislyne, martele, Del, soleil, sunnyday, emmanuel, mebe, MistaChanel, Modesta, dyusha, jepoi, newyorksnl15, Kian, cgscgs, yellowrose14, gaca, joc13, Olaf-Germany, aylau, pisces0384, cec, tessika, Boy, Ororo Munroe, BartFCS, SuperLove4Celine, jbechs, CelineIloilo, Maxim Kuliev, viki, ewan123, Jackie, Cheri Marie, beeb, superstar85ca, alextrusca, SvetlanaSav, wenneke, mariox, djuba82, Cheska, Henri, TommKat22, XxLoveIsUnconditionalxX, fbnc, melanie_cd, Ncarbia, Aniaa_1989, Allysadreams, katleen86, sangstar, becca, mike_z, meanttofly, Ejion, Lizzy, browseceline, Ronan, Schwa83, celfan123, CelineTheBest5, destin139, Shaun, Celinefan2, infiniti, incognito, mattia, Alex_Incognito, minniemare5, MaiconSC, Roxlly, Hilda, nika, tomier, juls75, sky-fits-heaven, wjd, celine4evauk, Chrissi, CELINE MARIE, CDFan006, Yentl Anchel, Mozzy88, A new day..., ryba, studentka81, Julian, Celcool, Enzo, Saartjuhh, superibi, Calilly, Fabrice, woodstock, comingback, alvick53, NoamC, marc-02, wayne0223, MaxRayÎles, agacs, dmeredith, artistman2007, beelee, Brody-Celine, sayyed, isurrender, Data_, celine_1983, tiniann88, Rachel_5, béné, mar19ieke, westwing, dj_a_rock, Rossum89, tristan.josef, LeChauffeur100, WindyCityCelineFan, chrissid79, n1ko, uk28uk28, Philippe1984, shasti, manilou, jay8418, boyblackuk, krazy_kool_dude, Joe, shahil, explosives124, duchess83, Stevie-v, exfactor003, Nautanick, Cuquito, ImAliveUK, Condor, aprlouise, George Woodson, Lolo88, GoldenLeaf, Daora, cup99, eyesofblue227, Tyler1991, Edgar14, jjlovescéline, AidenAiena, Squall, praetka, vlad, Javier_Natalio, Niko's, CaesarCeline, Andlin, Raven, dmh, DestinMg5, Brady, MalaysiaCeline, Mudo, bourque222, Duchess, ceon, vr6chickbeenfound, abadi, clefurgey, celine4eva, Xpresso, zuv, No1IrishFan, garçon, laly25, snowsherri, sfederico, Ad3line, alltheway0384, ZoraSourit, msm1188, sandro_dunn, jeff74, imaswede78, gargamelrr, david123, fabricio esteves, empress, jeje03100, Celine-Express, Matias, Prima_Donna1, celinemaniac07, ucrazybeautifulu, actofcontrition, sfbaysinger, couldawouldashoulda, Andrew88, ThisTime, donpi86, bei31, Peter12345, felicia, joooo, kathy4, Kong, andreaaas, ReitsmaRi, incognito69, LVCeline, kashief, sash546, GotYourBackCeline, dlh1, onix, canadachick, Haheather, smw, orca_ab, spunkransum, vickita_reqna, fanatik, chs, CelineFan44, ludrice974, Flaca, mypreciousone, Igor_Moscow, celine_foreva, Davar, PriscillaBarragan, SAV02, mgreyck, rock6kev, tomdalbou, JCeline85, jessx, Fuzzy, Jeff Abbott, assia584, Thinktwicefan, Frenchie, jmiracle, dolores, princesscd5729, Austinadk, Miha, hazard211, CSCfan, Chin, swimmer, J-Philippe, Celinefreak05, Izabella, hellmeister, d76burns, Jeffieboi, Erin, canadianpower, MTJ, fanchette, bouffone, charo, Neddo, Black Kitten, mdion2006, xannerutten, homerton, UniqueCeline, j'attendais..., azteca_1990, thibaut1971, elbie, Taking Chances, Adeline

Administrators: Koolan & Bellamy