Las Vegas Shows  

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum

Welcome to Celine Dion Forum, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of Celine Dion Forum by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Click here to become a member!

"Le Mystère Céline Dion": Denise Bombardier's bookout in France on April 16th, 2009

350 replies to this topic

Davey84

Davey84

a prince among men

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 4,296
  • 25,263 posts
  • Local time: 06:00 AM
  • Skin: Celine 2016
  • Born: 1984
Posted Image

????

:lmao:

Posted Image

Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!

A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07

Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!

How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Terre

Terre

Bring on your wrecking ball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 4,651
  • 1,939 posts
Thanks for the info! I wish I knew French...
My Taking Chances World Tour
Amsterdam June 2nd 2008  -Section A4, Row 7, Seat 11
Stockholm June 7th 2008  -Section A8/A24, Row 3, Seat 40
Helsinki June 9th 2008 -Section 119, Row 4, Seat 2

Bruce freakin' Springsteen

pascaladolphejean

pascaladolphejean

Celine Fan

• Members
  • PipPip
    • Member ID: 20,359
  • 68 posts
  • Local time: 12:00 AM
I have decided to amend my previous post on this topic. It just wasn't me.

Yes, it is true that Denise Bombardier is not universally loved for some of her positions on political and cultural issues. Nevertheless, she is a highly respected writer and intellectual. She has received numerous awards and honors, including la Légion d’honneur française and l’Ordre national du Québec.  That she has taken on Céline Dion as the subject of her new book is interesting for a number of reasons.

1. It is unlikely that a writer as original as Denise Bombardier would be satisfied with a banal People Magazine profile.

2. Denise Bombardier is by nature a contrarian (and not like tacky Ann Coulter).  Her provocative and controversial tendencies might serve to shake up accepted thought on Céline.  

3. Not for one second would Denise Bombardier let the Sony or Feelings PR people dictate the content or tone of the book. For that matter, I doubt she’d let Céline get away with any of the same old stock responses she’s been giving in interviews over the past twenty years.  

4. Carl Wilson’s book, Let’s Talk about Love: A Journey to the End of Taste, is the only really good book about Céline so far. I am sure Denise Bombardier has considered the field. She must know what a perfect opportunity she has to take it all a notch higher and perhaps write something definitive.

Unfortunately, at this point we have only the title of the new book: L’Enigmatique Céline Dion.  O.K. This isn’t a lot to go on, but here’s the obvious question: Who thinks of Céline Dion as an enigma? Didn’t Oprah say, “with Céline, what you see is what you get?”

I preordered the book today from Amazon.fr.

Edited by pascaladolphejean, 14 February 2009 - 06:39 PM.

Jacqui

Jacqui

Celine Obsessed

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 7,947
  • 2,935 posts
  • Local time: 02:00 PM
Ok I have a bad feeling about this book now. For some reason, I don't like this woman very much. Maybe that's unfair of me because I don't know much about her, but I don't want my views on Celine to be shaken up. If she's Celine's friend, why does she want to create a controversy? Or what is it that Celine could possibly have done in her life, that would create drama?

BTW I have no idea what enigmatic means, I thought that was a medical word.  :huh:

Also, I found this on Celine's official website...it doesn't sound like it's about Celine as a human, but more about her career and success?

"Denise Bombardier, who wrote the song, "La Diva" from the 'D'elles' album, will be writing a new book about Celine focusing on her immense worldwide popularity and cultural impact! Although she will not be traveling with the Tour production team, she will be following every step of the Taking Chances World Tour and interviewing fans at each stop along the way. Stay tuned to Celinedion.com for more information! "

Lou555

Lou555

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 17,932
  • 1,742 posts
I expect Denise's book about Céline to be a good one.  She's a credible intellectual, polemist and writer.  I've heard her say in interviews that it will talk about the special relationship between Céline and her fans from around the world. The unique attraction that Céline herself has for her fans, meaning her whole personnality, charisma, human qualities...  She'll talk about her great strenght, intelligence, and all those qualities she posessed without any doubt to be where she is today. So not about the music I don't think or her lifestory like it was done before. She'll try to understand and explain why she is so beloved by her fans, again apart from the music.  So I guess a lot about Céline's personnality through Denise's perception, observations on this tour and personal analysis of her and the way she achieved the worlwide success and love she has gain like no other.  The problem Denise had to solved is not exactly the angle to treat this "memoire" but mostly to find the right tone (choice of words) in order to reach all of Céline's fans and not to write a book for intellectuals only, who aren't interested in Céline.  Anyway we'll see but I hope she's able to live up to my expectations of her....Deinse I mean of course. :giggle:

As for Wilson's book being the only good book, I disagree. :doh:   Wilson hated Céline and didn't understand why so many people loved her songs.  To him it was "the end of taste" like the title suggested.  Apparently he has come to understand why taste isn't for most people some intellectual thing like it seems to be for some musical critics like him.  I think he has come to appreciate a little bit more her music and especially Céline herself, her genuine and sincere personnality and her extraordinary journey to international success.  His conclusion and change of perspective(or understanding) about Céline and why her music and the person herself has been so beloved, her real worldwide fans have felt it for Céline and her music right away.  We didn't need to think, make extensive research or write a book.  I think he explained in a way to people who aren't that close to their own feelings I guess and love music with their minds and preconception of what should be cool, why she got through people's heart in such a big way. Those who already love Céline and feel music mostly with their heart don't need to read this book. Not everything needs to be explained imo, like love music is one of those things for me.

Sorry, I don't feel my english is as good as my french or as I would like it to be here to explain better what I mean but I guess you get the picture regarding what I think about this a little bit anyway here.

In conclusion, I can't wait to read what Denise has to say about the "Enigmatique Céline".  I've gathered from listening to Denise that she feels Céline is really what we see, hear and love..... but also lots more, lots more. :D

Edited by Lou555, 14 February 2009 - 09:48 PM.

Lou555

Lou555

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 17,932
  • 1,742 posts

View PostJacqui, on Feb 14 2009, 10:24 PM, said:

Ok I have a bad feeling about this book now. For some reason, I don't like this woman very much. Maybe that's unfair of me because I don't know much about her, but I don't want my views on Celine to be shaken up. If she's Celine's friend, why does she want to create a controversy? Or what is it that Celine could possibly have done in her life, that would create drama?

BTW I have no idea what enigmatic means, I thought that was a medical word.  :huh:

Also, I found this on Celine's official website...it doesn't sound like it's about Celine as a human, but more about her career and success?

"Denise Bombardier, who wrote the song, "La Diva" from the 'D'elles' album, will be writing a new book about Celine focusing on her immense worldwide popularity and cultural impact! Although she will not be traveling with the Tour production team, she will be following every step of the Taking Chances World Tour and interviewing fans at each stop along the way. Stay tuned to Celinedion.com for more information! "

"About her immense worldwide popularity and cultural impact" they say... That's mostly what the book will be about imo.  But Denise says it will be accessible still for every fans like I posted before.  I don't think Denise is a friend of Céline but she has come to admire greatly the woman she is, what she has achieved, knowing that only brilliant and strong woman can reach those hights.  This book will for sure not be complaisant but it won't bring any controversy, drama or negative things about Céline.  On the contrary she wants to try to explain or make her own hypothesis on why she had such a cultural impact.  She was not satisfied with what people got to know about Céilne through the year but for the opposite reasons stated earlier.  Denise really thinks there is a lot more to Céline...but she feels and means it in a good way.  She feels there is a lot more and BETTER things to Céline than people think she is.

Edited by Lou555, 14 February 2009 - 10:18 PM.

Stéphane G.

Stéphane G.

Celine Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 448
  • 891 posts
  • Local time: 11:00 PM
  • Born: 1980
Further to the interview received with Denise Bombardier. The title to be indeed changed.

I suggested to Denise Bombardier to put more enigme than mystery. Enigma looks for something more in depth. Mystery, it remains vague and in one first one approach it return to the voice. Now, Celine's voice we know all that she has a matchless power.

My site web : Céline Dion En Dessin
Posted Image
Please support the site !
Thank you so very much !

pascaladolphejean

pascaladolphejean

Celine Fan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
From American Heritatge Dictionary:

enigma - 2. One that is puzzling, ambiguous or inexplicable.

mystery - 1. Something that is not fully understood or that baffles or eludes the understanding. 2. A mysterious character or quality.

Du Petit Robert:

énigme – 2. Ce qu’il est difficile de comprendre, d’expliquer, de connaître

mystère – 2. Ce qui est inconnu, caché (mais qui peut être connu d’une ou de plusieurs personnes)

Stéphane G.

Stéphane G.

Celine Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 448
  • 891 posts
[...] 300 pages. The book will go out a little bevor in the Quebec and then in France. The coverage will include, céline's photo, title, name of the author as well as a quotation.

[Source : Céline Dion En Dessin]

My site web : Céline Dion En Dessin
Posted Image
Please support the site !
Thank you so very much !

Teodora

Teodora

Celine Addict

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 1,612
  • 3,883 posts
Nice! I will buy it for sure. Denise travelled with Celine for part of this tour, in order to write the book, so it should be really interesting. :)

celinevegas

celinevegas

Taking Chances Tour..OFF..

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 2,953
  • 3,207 posts
  • Born: 1983
He delays me discovering him!!!!
Deeply! :)

"2008 to 2009 TAKING CHANCES TOUR..SIMPLY ANOTHER DREAMS REALIZED!.."
" 2003 à 2007 OF BEAUTIFUL LIVED MOMENTS..LAS VEGAS ."

24 and 25 May 2008 Bercy Paris France
5 July 2008 Nice France
16,20 ,25,31 August 2008Montréal CANADA
22 August 2008 Quebec CANADA
01 September 2008 Montréal CANADA
10 and 12 September 2008 Newark USA
9 November Indianapolis USA (Reporter au 21 Decembre 2008)
10 Fébuary 2009 Québec CANADA
15  Fébuary 2009 Montréal CANADA

Posted Image                                                                                                                    

pascaladolphejean

pascaladolphejean

Celine Fan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
Here is a link for anyone wishing to know more about Denise Bombardier.  This was a lecture she gave as part of the prestigious Charles R. Bronfman Lecture in Canadian Studies at the University of Ottawa in 2003.

http://www.tabaret.u...icle_e_215.html

Attached Files

Edited by pascaladolphejean, 03 March 2009 - 04:51 AM.

Jacqui

Jacqui

Celine Obsessed

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 7,947
  • 2,935 posts
  • Local time: 02:00 PM
Woaaah that's really long, and has many big words...I'll try to read it later, unless someone feels like summarizing it into two sentences for me :P

anewdayhascome

anewdayhascome

A New Day

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 2,537
  • 9,784 posts
  • Local time: 05:00 AM
is there a possibility to get to know if there is going to be an english version?
A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006  Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016  Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018

pascaladolphejean

pascaladolphejean

Celine Fan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts
Archambault.ca

MYSTÈRE CÉLINE DION,LE
Bombardier, Denise
29,95 $

À paraître : 31 mars 2009

Catégorie : Biographies
Artiste principal :  Bombardier, Denise
Éditeur :  Xo
ISBN :  9782845634138

cmcdaori

cmcdaori

Celine Obsessed

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 11,347
  • 2,195 posts
  • Born: 1987
I only hope for english..
Thank u Jesus. Im in ur hands now.

ryba

ryba

Celine Wannabe

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 5,889
  • 4,232 posts
I HOPE FOR GERMAN ^^
@Sony @TeamCeline  #Release The 2016, 2017 & 2018 Summer Tours On Blu-ray!!!

#The Fans demand more Celine material to be released!!! (more & longer in-studio footage on bonus DVDs)

Teodora

Teodora

Celine Addict

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,883 posts
I just hope the French version will be available on Amazon or someplace else I can buy it from. I cannot buy it from Archambault from Romania, without paying a minimum $50 for post&package, which is totally crazy, considering the book itself is only $30. Rene's new bio is only available there and it pisses me off, because I really, really want it...

celinevegas

celinevegas

Taking Chances Tour..OFF..

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 2,953
  • 3,207 posts
  • Born: 1983

View Postpascaladolphejean, on Mar 11 2009, 05:21 AM, said:

Archambault.ca

MYSTÈRE CÉLINE DION,LE
Bombardier, Denise
29,95 $

À paraître : 31 mars 2009

Catégorie : Biographies
Artiste principal :  Bombardier, Denise
Éditeur :  Xo
ISBN :  9782845634138
He goes out thus  to Quebec, what is normal, but the date for France stays the same?  ^_^

"2008 to 2009 TAKING CHANCES TOUR..SIMPLY ANOTHER DREAMS REALIZED!.."
" 2003 à 2007 OF BEAUTIFUL LIVED MOMENTS..LAS VEGAS ."

24 and 25 May 2008 Bercy Paris France
5 July 2008 Nice France
16,20 ,25,31 August 2008Montréal CANADA
22 August 2008 Quebec CANADA
01 September 2008 Montréal CANADA
10 and 12 September 2008 Newark USA
9 November Indianapolis USA (Reporter au 21 Decembre 2008)
10 Fébuary 2009 Québec CANADA
15  Fébuary 2009 Montréal CANADA

Posted Image                                                                                                                    

CelineTheBest5

CelineTheBest5

Celine Addict

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 24
  • 3,240 posts
  • Local time: 01:00 AM
  • Born: 1981
Its in Fnac.fr
http://livre.fnac.co...b...;Nu=40&Fr=0

anewdayhascome

anewdayhascome

A New Day

• Channel Addicts
    • Member ID: 2,537
  • 9,784 posts
  • Local time: 05:00 AM
Posted Image

Le mystè re Céline served" - new official Biografie appears in Canada and France

Already at the beginning of the "Taking chances world tour" before more than a year the Canadian press reported appear should separate about the fact, that after the end of the world tour not only a DVD with extensive bonus materials also two books: To the one snapshots however also private a picture volume with many concert photos by Céline and its family that during the world tour by its photographer Gérard Schachmes shot became as well as a Biografie by Denise Bombardier. Denise Bombardier busied for several years has grown stronger with life of Céline. In 2006, it wrote for Célines album "D' yards" the song "La diva" in that it life of Maria Callas with life of Céline in read Vegas compared.

The Canadian author accompanied Céline and its family almost during the entire tour and flew together with them around the globe. At the same time it got naturally many impressions of Céline as a woman, mother, daughter and artist. Never before Céline so long of an author became can adjust us "studied" of therefore we certainly to very interesting insights over Céline, its family and its life.

And long wait must we also no longer, for the Biografie written of Denise Bombardier "Le mystè re Céline served" ("the Mysterium Céline served") appears already on the 31st of March 2009 in the French-speaking part Canada as well as presumably on the 16th of April 2009 in France. There it can reserve it you already now for an advantage price of 18.91€ in fnac. com. Previously a publication of the Biografie is planned only into French language, is a translation into the English probable, however there is for that momentarily yet no official confirmation. Into the enjoyment to be able to read this Biografie in German language will not come we however.
A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006  Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016  Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018

martele

martele

Celine Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
    • Member ID: 20,462
  • 344 posts

View PostTeodora, on Mar 11 2009, 09:08 PM, said:

I just hope the French version will be available on Amazon or someplace else I can buy it from. I cannot buy it from Archambault from Romania, without paying a minimum $50 for post&package, which is totally crazy, considering the book itself is only $30. Rene's new bio is only available there and it pisses me off, because I really, really want it...

You're right. I bought it on ebay. The books was, I don't remember exactly, 22€ and the post and package is 25€... crazy! But I absolutely wanted it.
Have a look on ebay (http://shop.ebay.fr/...-All-Categories) if you like to buy it there. But the costs for shipping are tremendous!
"Ma plus grande victoire, c'est d'avoir rencontré une femme sensationnelle. C'est un coup du destin. C'est ma récompense, peut-être, pour les années précédentes plus difficiles... Et mon autre plus grande victoire, c'est quand elle est tombée enceinte de René-Charles." René Angélil

roberry82

roberry82

Celine Freak

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 10,406
  • 532 posts
  • Local time: 09:00 PM
  • Born: 1982
This should hopefully turn out to be an interesting read, with some out of the ordinary insight that we're not used to, which is always welcome!  

If the author is indeed so controversial, it's quiet refreshing that Celine Inc. would go for her as the author in the first place.  True, Celine is very fresh, open, natural, down to earth, but the entire energy surrounding Celine and her connection with her fans is electrifying.  Celine is one of the most un-accepted world wide phenomenon out there.  Hugely successful and even more disliked because of it but countless critics and people out there.  One of my dearest friends can't stand her, but he was so intrigued by the A New Day concept that he educated himself on it enough to be able to converse about it over wine with me and a stranger so many years ago.   Love her, hate her, but you know her.
...who you muggin', honey?  I came through the front door...

mirage

mirage

Celine Addict

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 112
  • 7,073 posts
  • Born: 1985

View Postanewdayhascome, on Mar 13 2009, 04:34 PM, said:

Posted Image

Le mystè re Céline served" - new official Biografie appears in Canada and France

Already at the beginning of the "Taking chances world tour" before more than a year the Canadian press reported appear should separate about the fact, that after the end of the world tour not only a DVD with extensive bonus materials also two books: To the one snapshots however also private a picture volume with many concert photos by Céline and its family that during the world tour by its photographer Gérard Schachmes shot became as well as a Biografie by Denise Bombardier. Denise Bombardier busied for several years has grown stronger with life of Céline. In 2006, it wrote for Célines album "D' yards" the song "La diva" in that it life of Maria Callas with life of Céline in read Vegas compared.

The Canadian author accompanied Céline and its family almost during the entire tour and flew together with them around the globe. At the same time it got naturally many impressions of Céline as a woman, mother, daughter and artist. Never before Céline so long of an author became can adjust us "studied" of therefore we certainly to very interesting insights over Céline, its family and its life.

And long wait must we also no longer, for the Biografie written of Denise Bombardier "Le mystè re Céline served" ("the Mysterium Céline served") appears already on the 31st of March 2009 in the French-speaking part Canada as well as presumably on the 16th of April 2009 in France. There it can reserve it you already now for an advantage price of 18.91€ in fnac. com. Previously a publication of the Biografie is planned only into French language, is a translation into the English probable, however there is for that momentarily yet no official confirmation. Into the enjoyment to be able to read this Biografie in German language will not come we however.

cool... from where is this!?
isnt there a way that we let them know we want an english version!? so everybody can read it :)

nuts2you

nuts2you

Celine Maniac

• Donators
    • Member ID: 18,329
  • 8,010 posts
  • Born: 1968
Does anyone know how to get in conect with the author.

Verena

Verena

• Members
  • Pip
    • Member ID: 16,144
  • 44 posts
  • Born: 1991
I'm sure that it will be a good book. And I'm glad if Denise brings up some different views on Celine (I hope of course in a positive way).
But I really can't wait to read it, even if it's French

CelineDionFan710

CelineDionFan710

I <3 Celine Dion!!!!!!

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 22,581
  • 2,864 posts
  • Born: 1988
kool kool Ill be waiting
Posted Image

Celine is my idol

nuts2you

nuts2you

Celine Maniac

• Donators
    • Member ID: 18,329
  • 8,010 posts
  • Born: 1968
I sure hope that this is  in english cause I don"t understand french.Does anybody know when an english addition will be available for us who can't read french?

Teodora

Teodora

Celine Addict

• Channel Addicts
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,883 posts

View Postnuts2you, on Mar 16 2009, 10:47 PM, said:

I sure hope that this is  in english cause I don"t understand french.Does anybody know when an english addition will be available for us who can't read french?
I think you'd better start learning French, because it doesn't look like this book is going to be translated into English. It's not even available on Amazon.... And a foreign language never hurt anyone...

autumnskies00

autumnskies00

Celine Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
    • Member ID: 4,661
  • 1,697 posts
  • Born: 1986
Yay! I can't wait for this and the picture book makes me even more excited :w00t: I'm just going to have to sit there and translate word for word into english lol. Ah well, good way to practice my french. :msn-wink:

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 136 user(s)

Lestat5485, Ejion, ajguerras, Celinex, PaulTo, dawn, pepillo90, Angel2006, nuts2you, Critiaslux, Katie, Zofia, ryba, manolo19, Holborn, Naiomi zhannah, québecflower, couldawouldashoulda, celinesounds, Rea, Lolo88, Javito, nowanorris, biscuit2, jpatdeleon09, CelineDionForeverNY, isabel leite, scielle, pame-65, celfan123, ordinary fan, jwawesomepanda, ruimarques, Loup_garou, delta, Alex_Incognito, bilinkew, Davey84, Cuchi, kellyfan161, Bruno Dion, Ronny83, DionFanAlways, winforlife, MistaChanel, CSCfan, emiliejolie, célinedionfan_16, Domi, BartFCS, Remon, maria_k, woodstock, béné, Mark_Rdam, anewdayhascome, Modesta, celinefanonline, Celine Fan 77, celine19, Tricey3115, fabricio esteves, duchess83, Boy, actofcontrition, Roland61, HushNow, YoungMrsH, somaltseva, alextrusca, kelseyraye, angelil78, 4girlsathome, jmiracle, Peppercorn1991, ivo, RosieBarron, dixieland, celine28, Overjoyed, hugo020, CDion05, Ginahall218, Julianne, MaiconSC, rpopowski, donpi86, sayyed, Sarah993, pat200, joaofilho, comingback, felicia, karen5, emmanuel, Your_Su_Phu, Newbieeee, aileejang05, dodobird, swimmer, Leite, koala44, imaswede78, ilka, ewan123, azteca_1990, Celinefan2, yellowrose14, Manila, kevincheung410, clbmed02, Cuquito, minolli, chocolatechip15, flutefreak, muske95, frana, ika, karalayna, Lotty, reynolds, CelineIloilo, garçon, LeChauffeur100, Loulou11, DestinMg5, I Drove All Night!, fbnc, CELINE MARIE, Lizzy, Marina13, giannislyber, motik, Fuzzy, Magda5, ShellyDuguay

Administrators: Koolan & Bellamy