Jump to content

Spam Café


Celine's Wife

Recommended Posts

Posted
You're being facetious!
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/byusmurf/siggy12-25-05.jpg

Posted
You are using intellectual words even though you are tired and I am impressed!! :wow:

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg

Posted
Oh by golly have a holly jolly spammy this year!! :xmaswhistling:

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg

Posted (edited)

Spam is roasting on an open fire....

 

Jack spam nipping at your nose...

 

:xmaswhistling:

Edited by celinedionsfan

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg

Posted
supercallaspamalicious exspamaladocious
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/byusmurf/siggy12-25-05.jpg

Posted (edited)

Spammy bells, spammy bells

it's spammingtime in the city!

 

:xmaswhistling:

Edited by celinedionsfan

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg

Posted
Wants to be an addict!

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg

Posted
Seems to be playing TPAM is the spam cafe :xmasblink:

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg

Posted
Kim reached Addict Level in RECORD time!! :wow:
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/byusmurf/siggy12-25-05.jpg

Posted
G'nite, Kimber! :sleep:
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/byusmurf/siggy12-25-05.jpg

Posted

:yawn:

 

:sleep:

 

:sleeping:

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg

Posted
:yawn:

 

:sleep:

 

:sleeping:

 

Ditto for me!!

 

:sleeping:

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/byusmurf/siggy12-25-05.jpg

Posted

When I was young... I never needed anyone

spamming then was just for fun

those days are gone...

 

All by myself...

don't want to spam

all by myself

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg

Posted
Thank you, dear. I was hoping I would have kicked whatever I currently have by now, though. :(
Posted
I've been sick since Friday. I lost my voice on Sat and through Sunday. I have most of it back now, though. And then the congestion, fever, headaches, etc. I was already sick for a few days with the cold a few weeks ago. I was kinda hoping that was it in the sickness department.
Posted
Nah. I dislike going to the doctor's cause they tell you what you already know. I'm sick! Plus I hate waiting, and they always keep you waiting. So instead of paying $250 for a visit, and a 30 minute wait just to be told I'm sick, and be given something I can buy over the counter.... Sorry, I have a thing about doctors :P
Posted
Yeah, per office visit. My insurance will cover it after a certain point. I did promise my Mom I would go if I'm not feeling all better by Wednesday though. I have to go shower and get ready for my day now.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...