Jump to content

Spam Café


Celine's Wife

Recommended Posts

Posted
Yeah! Wanna dance with somebody.
Posted
What shall we do this timmmeee hmm.
Posted (edited)

:hmm: I think I'll go 2 sleep now. I have 2 wake up early tomorrow. Nighty Night, :bye1: it was nice laughing and joking with u. :sofunny:

 

Bye Bye :bye1:

Edited by peo

 

There ain't a dream that don't have the chance to come true now, it just takes a little faith baby...

 

Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you: http://twitter.com/RainbowishABE

Posted

Bye byeee I'll see you tomorrow

maybayyy.

Posted

I'm getting weird things in my room!

I come upstairs and there's a gift sitting on my desk. There's no tag, so I don't know who it's for... It's odd... maybe I should open it. :xmaswhistling:

http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png

 

@ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com

Posted (edited)

It's beginning to look a lot like spam time

every where I go

I keeping thinking of things to spam

and so here I am

cause it's beginnng to look a lot like spam time to me

 

:xmaswhistling:

Edited by celinedionsfan

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg

Posted
:holiday: Got my thinking cap on!
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/byusmurf/siggy12-25-05.jpg

Posted

Oh spam with me

oh spam with me

oh how I love when you spam with me!

:xmaswhistling:

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg

Posted
I started to open it... but then I realized it made no sense, so I decided not to. Hmmmmmmm. :hmm:

http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png

 

@ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com

Posted

Here we come a spamming in this little cafe

here we come a spamming so get of our way

love and joy and spam too

are we leaving here for you

:xmaswhistling:

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg

Posted
You should consider a song-writting career. :xmas_laugh:

http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png

 

@ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com

Posted
SPAMAHOLIC ALERT :thumbup1:
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/byusmurf/siggy12-25-05.jpg

Posted
What are you talking about? :xmaswhistling: :innocent:

http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png

 

@ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com

Posted
Are we there yet?
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/byusmurf/siggy12-25-05.jpg

Posted
No and since you brought the kids along it makes the time go by so much slower! :xmas_rolleyes:

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg

Posted
Oh my.

http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png

 

@ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com

Posted
Well, their FATHER seems to be AWOL - it was HIS night to watch the kids!!!
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/byusmurf/siggy12-25-05.jpg

Posted
Yeah he's been missing, hasn't he? :hmm:

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg

Posted

It's the most wonderful spam of the year

it's the hap-happiest spamming of all!

 

:xmaswhistling:

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg

Posted
I'm getting VERY SLEEPY!
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/byusmurf/siggy12-25-05.jpg

Posted
:yawn:

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg

Posted (edited)
STOP THAT!!! You're making me yawn! Edited by ByuSmurf
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/byusmurf/siggy12-25-05.jpg

Posted
:yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn:

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...