Jump to content

"On Ne Change Pas" in the charts


Recommended Posts

Posted
It's almost Platinum (300,000 copies).

 

Oh, Gosh, this album is platinum already and I still ask about gold... :lmao: That's a great result, isn't it? This is a compilation with 3 new songs only and it sells so damn great! Not to say anything about Je ne vous oublie pas single... I guess this song is going to become one of her biggest selling french singles ever? :w00t: People are crazy about Celine Dion... They really love her. When I look at all these sales I just go :wacko: coz this is just enourmously successful! :clap:

Love comes to those who believe it...
Posted
Yeah, But ONLY in France
Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
Posted
Yeah, But ONLY in France

 

 

In Belgium and Quebec too. Don't expect a french greatest hits to be successfull abroad.

The french albums (of all artists) don't sell a lot in foreign countries and Céline is one (the only one?) of them to have entered charts in Greece, Netherlands, Germany.. and so on!

Sometimes even a french greatest hits isn't successfull in France (look at Helène Segara, Patrick Bruel... )

Posted
In Belgium and Quebec too. Don't expect a french greatest hits to be successfull abroad.

The french albums (of all artists) don't sell a lot in foreign countries and Céline is one (the only one?) of them to have entered charts in Greece, Netherlands, Germany.. and so on!

Sometimes even a french greatest hits isn't successfull in France (look at Helène Segara, Patrick Bruel... )

I think ONCP is a successfull GH in Italy, too. That's why Sony BMG decided to release "L'Intégrale" in Italy, too.

 

If you compare Céline's French GH (that stayed 2 weeks in Top 100, debutting at #54) to Shania's 2004 GH (that didn't debut at all last year, and she had videoclip and single in rotation on radios and TVs), you will see what I mean. :P

 

French music has a specific market and it's hard to export (like for English and Spanish).

 

:)

Posted (edited)
In Belgium and Quebec too. Don't expect a french greatest hits to be successfull abroad.

The french albums (of all artists) don't sell a lot in foreign countries and Céline is one (the only one?) of them to have entered charts in Greece, Netherlands, Germany.. and so on!

Sometimes even a french greatest hits isn't successfull in France (look at Helène Segara, Patrick Bruel... )

I think ONCP is a successfull GH in Italy, too. That's why Sony BMG decided to release "L'Intégrale" in Italy, too.

 

If you compare Céline's French GH (that stayed 2 weeks in Top 100, debutting at #54) to Shania's 2004 GH (that didn't debut at all last year, and she had videoclip and single in rotation on radios and TVs), you will see what I mean. :P

 

French music has a specific market and it's hard to export (like for English and Spanish).

 

:)

 

 

Yes I agree... but my answer was for Molegue who said she was successfull only in France.

Of course A FRENCH GREATEST HITS in foreign charts is very very very very great! She is maybe the only one to achieve such a thing! I don't remember ANY FRENCH ARTIST to perfom so well with their best of!

Edited by isurrender
Posted

Celine is number 2 of the top compilation in France!

Je ne vous oublie pas is number 9 of the top single!

http://www.easy-upload.net/fichiers/LP2010.201092613246.jpg

Posted
#2? Who the hell dared to bit our Diva?!
Love comes to those who believe it...
Posted
I hope this compilation's success won't last long... Celine's gonna back at #1 and make some :bruce: :puke1:
Love comes to those who believe it...
Posted
The compilation celebrating 15 years of "Les Enfoires".  :)

Is Celine part of this compilation? Celine had been on it twice. :wub: and I like this show organized by JJG. but I heard JJG quit or end it? :unsure:

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted
Great result of the DVD!
Love comes to those who believe it...
Posted
This Week ONCP is at #16 in Greece....
Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
Posted
In the official Italian music DVD chart compiled by FIMI/Nielsen "On Ne Change Pas" DVD debuts at #11 this week.  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:

 

And the DVD has no promotion at all in Italy.  :P  It's an amazing score. I still can't believe it.  :w00t:  :clap:

 

OMG I couldnt believe it a french DVD almost uknown at #11 on Italian official music dvd chart????? :w00t: :w00t: ONLY Celine can do that!!!

For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook

 

http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg

click on the banner

Posted
Hope Celine will come back straight to n.1 next week ;)
...i'd love to be one of those colorful early summer days..when everybody's happy that you came..everybody smiles back at you as soon as your eyes cross their eyes...but something has to happen first...i know winter has to come before it blossoms...
Posted
Has it certificated platinum in Belgium?
Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
Posted
Wow... Go, Celine, we love you!
Love comes to those who believe it...
Posted
What about that week?
Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
Posted

France:

Je ne vous oublie #14

On Ne change pas #2

http://www.easy-upload.net/fichiers/LP2010.201092613246.jpg

Posted
ONCP officially sold 800.000 copies worldwide for now.  :flowers:

I'm praying for a platinum certification from IFPI around Januray. Tous Les Secrets will definitely help in France, Belgium and Switzerland.

http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...