Jump to content

"On Ne Change Pas" in the charts


Recommended Posts

Posted
I see 1f4t debuted at #34 back then (but it peaked in the Top10, tho)!!! :shocking:  :shocking:  :shocking: It's really bad, especially cuzz Sony screwed up the promo for the CD - TLODH was already at that time her second biggest French hit and they delayed the premiere like 3 weeks!  :evil:

How is it possible to see a Top 50 Polish Album Chart? I can see only the first 20 positions by the link I have. :shocking:

 

Edit: Okay, I found the Top 50. Thank you, anyway. :flowers:

 

Glad you found it! :D

 

19 in Poland?

 

I think 1f4t debuted at number 7 but it didn't went higher!

 

And A new days has come was No1 in Poland, hasn't it?

 

Anyway thanks for the news !

Yeah, 1f4t was "only" #7 cuzz of not so really good promo...and her bad hair hype. :/

 

ANDHC was never no.1, unfortunately...it was held off the whole time by another amazing singer - Anna Maria Jopek. Still, ANDHC is her best selling album there since her comeback.

 

But again Tous Les Secrets is another hit by Céline...she can release truly anything here and it will get to the tope of the radio stations here. Pity it doesn't have a video!

http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg

Posted
19 in Poland?

 

I think 1f4t debuted at number 7 but it didn't went higher!

No, it debutted at #34, then it jumped at #7 in its second week. :flowers:

 

Oh ok thanks...So On ne change pas does better in its first week.

 

Ronny i know you live in Italy do u think it will be more successfull than 1f4t?

Posted
Ronny i know you live in Italy do u think it will be more successfull than 1f4t?

You mean here in Italy? We'll see it next Wednesday when the official Italian Top 100 album will be released.

 

The album here has been distributed in stores on Oct., 7th. So, we have to wait 1 more week.

 

1F&4T debutted and peaked at #52 here in Italy.

Posted

I think this album is doing really good since it's french and it's a compilation.

I'm so proud!!!!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpg

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png

 

"And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"

Posted

In Finland 1F&4T debutted at #30. So it's a very good result for a double french best of. :flowers:

 

Europe loves Céline. :wub:

For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook

 

http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg

click on the banner

Posted
In Finland 1F&4T debutted at #30. So it's a very good result for a double french best of.  :flowers:

 

Europe loves Céline.  :wub:

 

Actually it's #31 in Finland :msn-wink:

 

I hope it'll be higher next week, as we Finns have always been a bit slow with buying the album on the first week. :msn-tongue:

Posted
How many copies of 1 fille et 4 types are sold by the time present, by the way?
Love comes to those who believe it...
Posted

Good evening!

 

I am new here - and maybe I am too old for a fan-forum like this (but I'll never be too old for falling in love with Celines Voice...).

 

I have a (not very improtant) question: How they count double-albums in Charts? They take the figures of the sold albums or the figures of the sold CD's (two per album)?

 

Thanks!

Posted
Good evening!

 

I am new here - and maybe I am too old for a fan-forum like this (but I'll never be too old for falling in love with Celines Voice...).

 

I have a (not very improtant) question: How they count double-albums in Charts? They take the figures of the sold albums or the figures of the sold CD's (two per album)?

 

Thanks!

welcome here! one is never too old to be on this forum. ;) you're certainly not the oldest one :lol: hope someone coudl answer your questions, album sales it not my specialty. :wacko:

highfive.jpg

Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below.

Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.

Posted
Good evening!

 

I am new here - and maybe I am too old for a fan-forum like this (but I'll never be too old for falling in love with Celines Voice...).

 

I have a (not very improtant) question: How they count double-albums in Charts? They take the figures of the sold albums or the figures of the sold CD's (two per album)?

 

Thanks!

double compilation count as one on charts. only RIAA certification in the USA count double compilation as two.

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted

this weeks greek charts will be announced!!

 

I am sure that ONCP will be #1!!

 

All her albums after FIY(except from Miracle) were #1!!

Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
Posted

Yeah, for 1 week.

Even LILV was #1, for 3 weeks!!

Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
Posted

Gosh, these results in the charts are so wonderful! Although these are not results it's only the beggining!

 

Celine, you rock! I adore you, girl!

Love comes to those who believe it...
Posted
"On Ne Change Pas" is still #1 in Belgium!!!  :clap: "Je Ne Vous Oublie Pas" debuts at #27.  :clap:

 

In Flanders "On Ne Change Pas" jumps from #50 to #38.  :clap:

 

 

Oh my god..... :shocking: :shocking: :shocking:

 

It's fantastic!!!! Coz the single is available since Monday (officially.. ) but guess what?This chart only take into account the sales from last week! And actually two days of sales were taken into account because in some cities the single was available from friday.I live in the third biggest city of Belgium... and there was no sign of the single last week... so in smaller cities I think it also was unavailable.

All that to say that no27 for the single is...UNBELIEVABLE REALLY!!!!

Posted
ONCP is at #75 in The Netherlands
Posted
ONCP isn't anymore in the official German album charts.... :cry:

http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/2392/liveineuropesigtt5.jpg

The new German-speaking fan site >> toujoursCéline << Die neue deutschsprachige Fanseite

 

24.05.08 - Paris, France

25.05.08 - Paris, France

27.05.08 - Paris, France

30.05.08 - Dublin, Ireland

12.06.08 - Berlin, Germany

14.06.08 - Frankfurt, Germany

16.06.08 - Stuttgart, Germany

18.06.08 - Köln, Germany

20.06.08 - Hamburg, Germany

22.06.08 - München, Germany

05.07.08 - Nice, France

Posted
ONCP isn't anymore in the official German album charts....  :cry:

 

 

what is your source?

 

My source is Chartradio but you have to be registered to see the top100 so you can't see it. But I searched through it and she isn't listed in the top100 anymore... :cry:

http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/2392/liveineuropesigtt5.jpg

The new German-speaking fan site >> toujoursCéline << Die neue deutschsprachige Fanseite

 

24.05.08 - Paris, France

25.05.08 - Paris, France

27.05.08 - Paris, France

30.05.08 - Dublin, Ireland

12.06.08 - Berlin, Germany

14.06.08 - Frankfurt, Germany

16.06.08 - Stuttgart, Germany

18.06.08 - Köln, Germany

20.06.08 - Hamburg, Germany

22.06.08 - München, Germany

05.07.08 - Nice, France

Posted
JNVOP debuts at #2 in France.  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

 

ONCP is at #1 for its third week.  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

 

The compilation "500 Choristes Avec..." debuts at #6.  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

 

Source: disqueenfrance.com

very impressive. :groupwave:

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...