mirage Posted November 18, 2005 at 05:22 PM Author Posted November 18, 2005 at 05:22 PM I have it already!!!! its nothing special really!!! everything is the same as ONCP etc etc, its the same concept.... and as for all the bonus: the people who are real real fans have al the bonus already!!! The bonus on ONCP were also bonus on other cd's and dvd's but now everything together at 1 disc!!! Pfff sony!!! I can tell u already now what kinda bonus we get with her next english album!!! making of LTAL, One year one heart, ANDH... NOTHING SPECIAL whaaaaaaaaaaah but anyway its cewl to have, but also terrible to watch... i mean Incognito full screen, and JTE in good quality makes her look more ill then she looked before in that clip hahahah But zora sourit is great to watch in good quality!! And AGAIN no subtitles!!! And the longbox edition costs 45 euros, in holland and the dvd 25 Quote
Josje Posted November 18, 2005 at 06:01 PM Posted November 18, 2005 at 06:01 PM I have it already!!!! its nothing special really!!! everything is the same as ONCP etc etc, its the same concept.... and as for all the bonus: the people who are real real fans have al the bonus already!!! The bonus on ONCP were also bonus on other cd's and dvd's but now everything together at 1 disc!!! Pfff sony!!! I can tell u already now what kinda bonus we get with her next english album!!! making of LTAL, One year one heart, ANDH... NOTHING SPECIAL whaaaaaaaaaaah but anyway its cewl to have, but also terrible to watch... i mean Incognito full screen, and JTE in good quality makes her look more ill then she looked before in that clip hahahah But zora sourit is great to watch in good quality!! And AGAIN no subtitles!!! And the longbox edition costs 45 euros, in holland and the dvd 25<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Which shop did you get it Mirage? Because I phoned different shops here in the Netherlands, but the did not know about the DVD.Only one "Mediamarkt" knows about the dvd, but they did not have it with their load today. Maybe monday Quote
mirage Posted November 18, 2005 at 06:49 PM Author Posted November 18, 2005 at 06:49 PM i found it in Boudisque a store in utrecht! has 4 stores: pop, classic etc, also much stuff from french artists, mylene farmer, lara etc, but they had the dvd, and for the longbox it was in their computer, but very expensive!! it was also very very difficult to find it, because of the many editions of ONCP... and for the not fans they dont understand anything of it hahaha, so when they look in their systems, they should look also at the price Quote
Josje Posted November 18, 2005 at 06:55 PM Posted November 18, 2005 at 06:55 PM i found it in Boudisque a store in utrecht! has 4 stores: pop, classic etc, also much stuff from french artists, mylene farmer, lara etc, but they had the dvd, and for the longbox it was in their computer, but very expensive!! it was also very very difficult to find it, because of the many editions of ONCP... and for the not fans they dont understand anything of it hahaha, so when they look in their systems, they should look also at the price <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Thanks Mirage!We don't have this store in Eindhoven, so I have to wait till monday, I think Quote
celinefanonline Posted November 18, 2005 at 11:06 PM Posted November 18, 2005 at 11:06 PM any back cover scan? Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
mirage Posted November 20, 2005 at 07:49 AM Author Posted November 20, 2005 at 07:49 AM no sorry but its same as the cd Quote
anewdayhascome Posted November 20, 2005 at 09:55 AM Posted November 20, 2005 at 09:55 AM on celine talks to you there is an update about dvd and L'integrale:) now i'm going to my little town and i will be finding ONCP....cross your fingers:) Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019 Paris 12th September 2nd and 3rd October 2026
mirage Posted November 20, 2005 at 12:11 PM Author Posted November 20, 2005 at 12:11 PM u have a link to that site?> Quote
Pit Posted November 20, 2005 at 03:52 PM Posted November 20, 2005 at 03:52 PM http://celinedion.t2u.free.fr/celinedion/i...en&page=accueil Quote http://i15.tinypic.com/4h1hdds.jpg http://i13.tinypic.com/8g4edza.jpg
anewdayhascome Posted November 20, 2005 at 06:26 PM Posted November 20, 2005 at 06:26 PM in my town there is no dvd or longbox maybe tomrrow:( Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019 Paris 12th September 2nd and 3rd October 2026
Bellamy Posted November 21, 2005 at 05:46 PM Posted November 21, 2005 at 05:46 PM SONYBMG postponed the DVD and the l'integrale in Canada from November, 22 to November, 29. Thanks to Ronny83 for the info. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Bellamy Posted November 26, 2005 at 05:53 PM Posted November 26, 2005 at 05:53 PM Scans made by Josje, Click thumbnails to view in full size: http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/ONCP_DVD_Scan_001_Cover_thumb.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/ONCP_DVD_Scan_002_Cover_Inside_thumb.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/ONCP_DVD_Scan_003_Booklet_thumb.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/ONCP_DVD_Scan_004_Booklet_Inside_thumb.jpg http://www.celineirc.com/free/images/ONCP_DVD_Scan_005_Disc_thumb.jpg Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Mozinha Posted November 26, 2005 at 06:10 PM Posted November 26, 2005 at 06:10 PM I wish I could buy this one Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
Bellamy Posted November 27, 2005 at 04:29 PM Posted November 27, 2005 at 04:29 PM I finally watched the DVD. although there's nothing new in the DVD, it's good to have some very old clips in good quality. but I really don't like the idea of use only published videos as bonus video. I think they should give us more rare bonus videos. and I don't like the way music video go from one to the other without any title before each video. SONY assume every one who buy the DVD should know the videos by heart? I'm surprised to see many old video clips quality is not as bad as I thought. I especially like PQTME in high quality. and I think they should release the full Live in Chicago concert which the SSD video clip come from. the concert video quality is very good. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
tativale Posted November 27, 2005 at 06:07 PM Posted November 27, 2005 at 06:07 PM Somebody can make some caps? hehehe Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
adi dion Posted November 27, 2005 at 09:00 PM Posted November 27, 2005 at 09:00 PM I got it yeaterday!!!!!!!! I can't believe that it came out in Israel!! I saw all the clips yesterday today i saw all the other stuff I like it, althought there is no new stuff... some things are new to me LOL but not much... Quote
ByuSmurf Posted November 27, 2005 at 10:39 PM Posted November 27, 2005 at 10:39 PM Des mots qui sonnent!!! YES!! One of my favorite French videos is on there!!! I can't wait to buy it!!! It won't be available in the USA until next month! Quote http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/byusmurf/siggy12-25-05.jpg
tativale Posted November 28, 2005 at 12:08 AM Posted November 28, 2005 at 12:08 AM and it wont be available in Brazil, NEVER lol hehehe Pppfffff Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
mirage Posted November 28, 2005 at 01:21 PM Author Posted November 28, 2005 at 01:21 PM I think they should release the full Live in Chicago concert which the SSD video clip come from. the concert video quality is very good. me 2222222 Quote
anewdayhascome Posted November 28, 2005 at 02:39 PM Posted November 28, 2005 at 02:39 PM I have it already!!!! its nothing special really!!! everything is the same as ONCP etc etc, its the same concept.... and as for all the bonus: the people who are real real fans have al the bonus already!!! The bonus on ONCP were also bonus on other cd's and dvd's but now everything together at 1 disc!!! Pfff sony!!! I can tell u already now what kinda bonus we get with her next english album!!! making of LTAL, One year one heart, ANDH... NOTHING SPECIAL whaaaaaaaaaaah but anyway its cewl to have, but also terrible to watch... i mean Incognito full screen, and JTE in good quality makes her look more ill then she looked before in that clip hahahah But zora sourit is great to watch in good quality!! And AGAIN no subtitles!!! And the longbox edition costs 45 euros, in holland and the dvd 25<{POST_SNAPBACK}>In Poland dvd costs 67zl so about 20 euro and longbox 145zl so about 40 euro Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019 Paris 12th September 2nd and 3rd October 2026
Ronny83 Posted November 28, 2005 at 03:05 PM Posted November 28, 2005 at 03:05 PM In Poland dvd costs 67zl so about 20 euro and longbox 145zl so about 40 euro<{POST_SNAPBACK}>In Italy the DVD costs 24€ and the longbox 45€. Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
manilou Posted November 28, 2005 at 08:09 PM Posted November 28, 2005 at 08:09 PM In Germany yiu have to order it from switzerland . pffffff. 20 € + 5€ Porto Quote http://s03.flagcounter.com/count/idbH/bg=FFFFFF/txt=000000/border=CCCCCC/columns=6/maxflags=248/viewers=3/labels=0/.jpg
Der_Griffon Posted November 29, 2005 at 12:35 PM Posted November 29, 2005 at 12:35 PM Yes, that's a question I wanted to ask - where do I order it from, since I live in germany?? Quote http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj229/Der_Griffon/SIGNATURE-1-1-1.jpg March 15th and 16th 2011, Las VegasThank you Celine and thank you friends! I truly had the time of my life!
contrefacon Posted November 29, 2005 at 12:40 PM Posted November 29, 2005 at 12:40 PM I'll get mine next week.. ordered it from fnac.comToo bad there's no 5.1 DD Mix.. Quote http://web.telia.com/~u27400360/Celine002.jpg
Alex_Incognito Posted November 30, 2005 at 02:54 AM Posted November 30, 2005 at 02:54 AM I had a friend who went to Paris last week and surprised me with the ON NE CHANGE PAS DVD! I was so excited that I didn't have to wait till December to buy it (but I will buy it because I need an NTSC Format DVD to play in my living room!) The DVD cost 19,99€ and I am really satisfied with it. It's nice to actually have these videos in good quality and not taped from TV! The only dissapointment is the way that the videos were put together, some of them don't fade musically when they should, while others end perfectly. Also some of the videos lack the sound effect such as the sound of the street in "Lolita" and the sound of Celine' lighting the match in "Pour Que Tu M'aimes Encore." I also found it odd that "Lolita" still had the kiddy font with it's title on it and that "Tout L'or Des Hommes" and "Contre Nature" had some video tags on it, too. The quality is super, the sound is excellent! I was like a kid in the candy store watching this DVD! The extras are nothing special, the only think I HADN'T seen was "Tomber / 10 Days". That was pretty cool! Too bad it lacked "Delivre-Moi", but maybe we'll see that in the future with hopefully the Grand Prix d'Eurovision videos and some other early stuff! I really appreciate that Sony released the DVD. I love it! Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Koolan Posted November 30, 2005 at 04:42 AM Posted November 30, 2005 at 04:42 AM No subtitles as usual don't know why they don't add the title before each song. I don't think I'll buy it. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
cdfan Posted December 3, 2005 at 05:46 PM Posted December 3, 2005 at 05:46 PM I'm a little bit dissapointing. They've written on the box that there are about 1h and 30 min bonus and brand new (i mean Unpublished) materials such as coulisses of the concerts) and what did they give?as a ACDS coulisses they gave an introduction from the ACDS Dvd as well they did such thing with LAP coulisses. Quote
VinnyT. Posted December 3, 2005 at 09:43 PM Posted December 3, 2005 at 09:43 PM I'm a little bit dissapointing. They've written on the box that there are about 1h and 30 min bonus and brand new (i mean Unpublished) materials such as coulisses of the concerts) and what did they give?as a ACDS coulisses they gave an introduction from the ACDS Dvd as well they did such thing with LAP coulisses.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>They never say "unpublished" material, but "exclusive" material. It means that you can find all those bonus together ONLY and EXCLUSIVELY on this DVD. BTW, it's a great DVD. A must for every fan and not only for fans. Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
Julian Posted December 4, 2005 at 02:04 PM Posted December 4, 2005 at 02:04 PM Another question...Is the On Ne Change Pas Videoclip on it or not?Some Celinesites tell that the ONCP music video is on the DVD ,the 1advd-shop.ch says no................. Quote
Bellamy Posted December 4, 2005 at 02:17 PM Posted December 4, 2005 at 02:17 PM Another question...Is the On Ne Change Pas Videoclip on it or not?Some Celinesites tell that the ONCP music video is on the DVD ,the 1advd-shop.ch says no................. <{POST_SNAPBACK}>yes, it is in the DVD. the tracklist in official press release is correct. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.