mirage Posted September 8, 2005 at 08:00 AM Author Posted September 8, 2005 at 08:00 AM (edited) New DVD!September 8, 2005 A DVD featuring Celine's French language videos is scheduled to be released in November. It will also include a lot of bonus material!! Stay tuned for more info. TeamCeline members can already view the video for "Je ne vous oublie pas", the first single from the upcoming CD, by logging into the exclusive Music page . Edited September 8, 2005 at 08:00 AM by mirage Quote
nano Posted September 8, 2005 at 08:11 AM Posted September 8, 2005 at 08:11 AM wooow I can't wait ..I hope I can buy the dvd in Finland Quote "Today, I’m a person on a path of connecting with my source and understanding that I am on the leading edge of creation.."
maxceline Posted September 8, 2005 at 10:36 AM Posted September 8, 2005 at 10:36 AM just too good! the first dvd of french videos with Bonus MATERIAL!!! Quote -11th/12th November 2004 Las Vegas Caesar's Palace!! First ROW!!-6th May 2008 London O2 Arena,-19th & 20th May 2008 Paris Bercy-2nd June 2008 Amsterdam Arena-14th June 2008 Frankfurt Commerzbank-3rd July 2008 Milan Datch Forum-5th July 2008 Nice Stade Nikaia
adi dion Posted September 8, 2005 at 12:25 PM Posted September 8, 2005 at 12:25 PM that's great!! i hope the DVD will be in israel too usually, there is nothing here Quote
mirage Posted September 8, 2005 at 12:52 PM Author Posted September 8, 2005 at 12:52 PM just too good! the first dvd of french videos with Bonus MATERIAL!!!<{POST_SNAPBACK}> A lot of bonus material they say.... i wonder what it will be Quote
Pearlvoice Posted September 8, 2005 at 12:55 PM Posted September 8, 2005 at 12:55 PM GIMME GIMME GIMME!!!! Quote
JP Posted September 8, 2005 at 01:04 PM Posted September 8, 2005 at 01:04 PM Can't wait :woot: Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
Ronny83 Posted September 8, 2005 at 01:14 PM Posted September 8, 2005 at 01:14 PM A lot of bonus material they say.... i wonder what it will be <{POST_SNAPBACK}>"A day in the life of Celine" + "A day in the life of the cast" = 1h30 of bonus Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
azlan Posted September 8, 2005 at 03:23 PM Posted September 8, 2005 at 03:23 PM Wow! I hope I can buy the DVD in Malaysia. Quote
mirage Posted September 8, 2005 at 04:19 PM Author Posted September 8, 2005 at 04:19 PM whahahhaha or: making of SSD... and making of ONCP.... 10 mins of bonus A lot of bonus material they say.... i wonder what it will be <{POST_SNAPBACK}>"A day in the life of Celine" + "A day in the life of the cast" = 1h30 of bonus <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Quote
CelineTheBest5 Posted September 8, 2005 at 05:46 PM Posted September 8, 2005 at 05:46 PM Wonderful!!!!!!!!!! Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
piglot82 Posted September 8, 2005 at 07:18 PM Posted September 8, 2005 at 07:18 PM we are being so spoiled this year!I hope I will be able to get it in the US, otherwise I'll have to order it online and I hate doing that. Quote http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b119/Piglot82/heartsig1.jpg
VinnyT. Posted September 8, 2005 at 09:50 PM Posted September 8, 2005 at 09:50 PM i hope to get it also in italy! Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
Andy Posted September 9, 2005 at 02:53 PM Posted September 9, 2005 at 02:53 PM That's great news. Until today I've only seen 3 of her french videoclips. I hope that it will be released in all the countries of Europe, not only in France Quote http://people.freenet.de/celinecharmed/Charmdceline/Celine2.jpg
Kian Posted September 11, 2005 at 09:37 AM Posted September 11, 2005 at 09:37 AM I hope they won't do the same thing that they did with ''All the way...'' DVD and put live performances of the songs for which there is a perfectly good video (like they did for ''Because you loved me''). Hmm I wonder about the tracklist, will it be similar to the CD or not. God, it would be great if she would record new videos for ''I believe in you'' and ''Tous les secrets'' and include it on the DVD, like they did for ''All the way'', that way we got videos for some songs they weren't even released as a single, like ''If walls could talk'' Quote
CSCfan Posted September 22, 2005 at 11:44 AM Posted September 22, 2005 at 11:44 AM Any updates? Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Kian Posted September 22, 2005 at 03:44 PM Posted September 22, 2005 at 03:44 PM Any updates? <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Nope. I hope thay won't cancel it Quote
Kian Posted September 22, 2005 at 03:47 PM Posted September 22, 2005 at 03:47 PM Any updates? <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Nope. I hope thay won't cancel it <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Oops, I meant ''they'' Quote
Bellamy Posted September 22, 2005 at 04:50 PM Posted September 22, 2005 at 04:50 PM You can use "Edit" button to fix typos. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Kian Posted September 22, 2005 at 08:54 PM Posted September 22, 2005 at 08:54 PM You can use "Edit" button to fix typos.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Ok, thanks Quote
Der_Griffon Posted September 24, 2005 at 05:32 PM Posted September 24, 2005 at 05:32 PM Does anybody have any idea what the tracklist might be? Would they cancel it, as they always do? I mean, you know, there was supposed to be a DVD for La Derniere de Celine, a video for A New Day... So many things...And whatever happened to the mysterious "A l'Olympia" video...But I'll post that in another topic I guess:) Quote http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj229/Der_Griffon/SIGNATURE-1-1-1.jpg March 15th and 16th 2011, Las VegasThank you Celine and thank you friends! I truly had the time of my life!
fred Posted September 24, 2005 at 07:33 PM Posted September 24, 2005 at 07:33 PM they're talking about a new DVD including 1H30 old French music videos + 1H30 bonus videos which will come out in November in France. the source is a fan who work for SONY Music, who had predicted the new bio and French GH and other stuffs before too. so he's a reliable source.check here for more info: http://www.celinedionforum.com/index.php?showtopic=6518<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Is he seeing any AND DVD, rock- or jazz/blues album coming any time soon?? /fred Quote Peace and love to all.
CDI Posted September 24, 2005 at 10:58 PM Posted September 24, 2005 at 10:58 PM I was in contact with a Director of one of Celine's Music Videos and he told me that the DVD will include many French Videos inclduing her newest ones and he also thinks they are adding Making of the Music Videos! I can't say who he is for obvious reasons!JP Quote <iframe height="300" src="https://embed.indabamusic.com/p?p=https://lydian.indabamusic.com/submissions/6f7bc7ca-4666-11e3-bdac-12313b01d411/playlist" frameborder="0" width="400" scrolling="no"></iframe>
Kian Posted September 25, 2005 at 10:16 AM Posted September 25, 2005 at 10:16 AM I was in contact with a Director of one of Celine's Music Videos and he told me that the DVD will include many French Videos inclduing her newest ones and he also thinks they are adding Making of the Music Videos! I can't say who he is for obvious reasons!JP<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Wow, great I just hope they will include Ziggy and Je sais pas Quote
Bellamy Posted September 28, 2005 at 01:24 PM Posted September 28, 2005 at 01:24 PM I heard this DVD will be released on 21, November in France, and 22, November in Quebec. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Ronny83 Posted October 2, 2005 at 10:13 AM Posted October 2, 2005 at 10:13 AM http://users.skynet.be/fa094125/Pics_Previews/CD_bestof_dvd_big.jpg Dés le 21 novembre en coffret digipack 2 DVD Mais une bonne nouvelle n’arrivant jamais seule, nous pouvons dors et déjà annoncé que le best of francophone verra également le jour en DVD, et ce dés le 21 novembre prochain. Ce coffret double disque contiendra l’intégralité des clips francophones de la chanteuse aux 150 millions d’albums vendus à travers le monde. Deux disques pour une vingtaine de titres, mais aussi des bonus inédits, comme le making of de clips ou d’albums, des interviews de proches et de compositeurs, des performances live inédites etc… plus de deux heures au total. Le tout présenté au format d’origine 4/3, et en Dolby Digital 2.0, pas de remixage 5.1 malheureusement. Test détaillé dés réception des disques à la rédaction, c’est promis.Source: http://www.thedvdplanet.com/ Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
Fanny! Posted October 2, 2005 at 10:17 AM Posted October 2, 2005 at 10:17 AM YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Quote LasVegas2011 by The Red Heads Official Program now available! http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg THE RED HEADS
CSCfan Posted October 2, 2005 at 10:19 AM Posted October 2, 2005 at 10:19 AM Wow..thanks! 2 discs!! heheToo bad it won't be in DS 5.1.. And I really hope there will be English subtitles this time.. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
maxceline Posted October 2, 2005 at 10:51 AM Posted October 2, 2005 at 10:51 AM it's a dream??? Quote -11th/12th November 2004 Las Vegas Caesar's Palace!! First ROW!!-6th May 2008 London O2 Arena,-19th & 20th May 2008 Paris Bercy-2nd June 2008 Amsterdam Arena-14th June 2008 Frankfurt Commerzbank-3rd July 2008 Milan Datch Forum-5th July 2008 Nice Stade Nikaia
raluchi Posted October 2, 2005 at 01:12 PM Posted October 2, 2005 at 01:12 PM (edited) wowthat's great le making of de clips ou d’albums, des interviews de proches et de compositeurs, des performances live inédites etc… plus de deux heures au totalomg SONY you are forgiven !!!!!!!I couldn't dream for all those things Edited October 2, 2005 at 01:19 PM by raluchi Quote http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y166/raluchi/ANDfinalshow-1.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.