Celine's Wife Posted October 5, 2005 at 06:13 AM Posted October 5, 2005 at 06:13 AM Someone I know went to Best Buy and they didn't have the DVD one there PIECE OF CRAP! Quote Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
piglot82 Posted October 5, 2005 at 06:23 AM Posted October 5, 2005 at 06:23 AM humphhhh...I am so disappointed in myself. this morning I forgot that the CD was comming out so I didn't stop by and buy it before school. I finally remembered at about 2:30 on my lunch break and I went to Wal-Mart only to find out that they didn't even have it. So I figured that I could just stop at a Best Buy on my way to work, but....Then I got some really good news from a friend and completely forgot about the CD again. A little later, when I remembered again, I called my mom to see if she could go buy it for me since I was at work. Well she was already home and she was busy studying so I decided that I would stop by the store on the way home. BUT yet again I forgot and by the time I was on my way home it was already 11:00pm and the stores were closed. This is the first time since FIY that I didn't buy the CD the day it was released. I feel so bad. I will make sure I buy it tomorrow. Quote http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b119/Piglot82/heartsig1.jpg
Mozinha Posted October 5, 2005 at 10:32 AM Posted October 5, 2005 at 10:32 AM I ORDERER MINE!!!!!!!!! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
CelineTheBest5 Posted October 5, 2005 at 03:23 PM Posted October 5, 2005 at 03:23 PM Where can I buy it online? I mean CD with DVD i want! I dont know where, because I know amazon.com doenst have it with DVD, I want with DVD for sure! Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
Kian Posted October 5, 2005 at 03:35 PM Posted October 5, 2005 at 03:35 PM Where can I buy it online? I mean CD with DVD i want! I dont know where, because I know amazon.com doenst have it with DVD, I want with DVD for sure!<{POST_SNAPBACK}> You can order it on amazon.de or amazon.fr but they have european tracklist, I don't know if that is the problem for you (I like better european tracklist but some people like north american more.) Quote
CDI Posted October 5, 2005 at 03:36 PM Posted October 5, 2005 at 03:36 PM hey any news on the CD single??... is it cancelled or released?? Quote <iframe height="300" src="https://embed.indabamusic.com/p?p=https://lydian.indabamusic.com/submissions/6f7bc7ca-4666-11e3-bdac-12313b01d411/playlist" frameborder="0" width="400" scrolling="no"></iframe>
CelineFreak Posted October 5, 2005 at 05:01 PM Posted October 5, 2005 at 05:01 PM I know,I am having trouble finding the Collector's Edition as well. I am going to Barnes and Noble today to see if they by any chance have it. Can anyone tell me if the 4 bonus tracks are on the regular version or just the Digipac version? I am confused about this Otherwise, I might just skip out on the Collector's edtion... Quote
Kian Posted October 5, 2005 at 05:20 PM Posted October 5, 2005 at 05:20 PM I know,I am having trouble finding the Collector's Edition as well. I am going to Barnes and Noble today to see if they by any chance have it. Can anyone tell me if the 4 bonus tracks are on the regular version or just the Digipac version? I am confused about this Otherwise, I might just skip out on the Collector's edtion...<{POST_SNAPBACK}> 4 bonus tracks? I think you meant new tracks. There are 3 new tracks on both regular and digipack edition (4 if you count Ma nouvelle France as new track but it's only available on european tracklist). I believe in you is the only bonus track. Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted October 5, 2005 at 06:45 PM Posted October 5, 2005 at 06:45 PM Well, I went to Virgin Records in Chicago and THEY DIDN'T HAVE IT! They didn't get their shipment from Sony. So I went to Borders and they only had the regular edition! SO...the question is IS THERE A SPECIAL EDITION IN THE US? Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
CelineTheBest5 Posted October 5, 2005 at 07:04 PM Posted October 5, 2005 at 07:04 PM Thanks for the information! Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
celinedion1 Posted October 5, 2005 at 07:09 PM Posted October 5, 2005 at 07:09 PM Well, I went to Virgin Records in Chicago and THEY DIDN'T HAVE IT! They didn't get their shipment from Sony. So I went to Borders and they only had the regular edition! SO...the question is IS THERE A SPECIAL EDITION IN THE US?<{POST_SNAPBACK}> yes there is, I live in northen california and we have it here at best buy. Quote
CelineFreak Posted October 5, 2005 at 11:11 PM Posted October 5, 2005 at 11:11 PM Well I caved in a bought the regular edition as B&N didn't have the collector's... Kian... I saw a tracklisting at one of the online stores and it inlcuded all of the new tracks and tacked on two bonus CD-ROM tracks at the end of each disc...this is what I was referring to. I wasn't sure if that was specific to the Collector's edition or not - it didn't say. Anyone else see this? Quote
celinedion1 Posted October 6, 2005 at 12:23 AM Posted October 6, 2005 at 12:23 AM (edited) Cool I hope thats true and I haven't seen or heard of that yet. Have you put your cd into your computer to see if its true or not? Edited October 6, 2005 at 12:25 AM by celinedion1 Quote
Adam868 Posted October 6, 2005 at 12:36 AM Posted October 6, 2005 at 12:36 AM YEA!!!!!! I got it today at Barnes and Noble for 22 dollars. I can't speak or understand French, so I don't enjoy it nearly as much as American songs of hers but they were beautiful arrangements! Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted October 6, 2005 at 01:57 AM Posted October 6, 2005 at 01:57 AM I looked in many stores in IA and IL and there was NO special edition to be found! None at Borders, Barns and Noble, Best Buy, Sam Goody,etc I am officially p.o'd. Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Ronny83 Posted October 15, 2005 at 07:45 AM Posted October 15, 2005 at 07:45 AM A new LONGBOX version of ONCP will be available from Nov., 21st. http://www.fnac.com/Shelf/article.asp?PRID...f0f0864fdc&Fr=3 1 Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
Mozinha Posted October 15, 2005 at 08:33 AM Posted October 15, 2005 at 08:33 AM I just want one little beautiful CD... and it's just taking TOO LONG I'm going nuts for it, I have dreamed of it at night... Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
Clari Posted October 15, 2005 at 08:36 AM Posted October 15, 2005 at 08:36 AM I can't believe I still don't have this CD. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
Mozinha Posted October 15, 2005 at 08:40 AM Posted October 15, 2005 at 08:40 AM I'm sending emails to the website where I ordered it.This is a shame, Portugal is in Europe, how come we don't have this CD? Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
celinefanonline Posted October 15, 2005 at 11:54 AM Posted October 15, 2005 at 11:54 AM well i found this on Celine tribute siteit says on the divas forumsome one said...on the 500 choir avec 's album's booklet there's an ad about Celine's best of (french) it will release on 21st Nov 3 cd +dvd..!!! it will include - program book- 45 songs 10 rare, 4 new (which already include in ONCP) but still no info about what's gonna be in the dvd and the tracklist... but oh my.... Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
celinefanonline Posted October 15, 2005 at 12:13 PM Posted October 15, 2005 at 12:13 PM i think i'll die from this................ Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
Ronny83 Posted October 15, 2005 at 12:24 PM Posted October 15, 2005 at 12:24 PM it will include - program book- 45 songs 10 rare, 4 new (which already include in ONCP)<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Program book?! What's that?! So, they'll add 10 more (rare) songs to the 33 we already have. So, 43 songs. There should be 45 songs: so 2 mysterious ones, yet. Thank you for posting this marvellous info. BTW, you can pre-order this version of ONCP on fnac.fr from the link I posted before in this topic. Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
Javito_old Posted October 17, 2005 at 07:57 PM Posted October 17, 2005 at 07:57 PM I'm sending emails to the website where I ordered it.This is a shame, Portugal is in Europe, how come we don't have this CD?<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Well, I must remind that I'm from Spain and spanish fans wouldn't have 1F&4T until april 2004 (when it was released "worldwide" on october 2003), and ANDLILV didn't arrive here until november 2005 (when it was supposed to be released worldwide on june 2005)... You're not alone, Sony Music doesn't sucks only with your country, also with Spanish fans . But for the first time since Céline's come back, a french album arrived on time in Spain with ONCP I wonder how much time this luck will last for us Quote
Teodora Posted October 17, 2005 at 09:15 PM Posted October 17, 2005 at 09:15 PM Sorry if this is already a topic, but i'm just to pissed off to read everything now. Can someone tell me where i can get the edition with the DVD (European version)? They had it on amazon.fr last week, but i didn't have any money last week. Now i have the money, but it's no longer available. I mean you can get it from one of their parteners (people or other stores, I'm not sure), but Romania is not listed on the list of countries that you can buy from. I mean, it says that if I'm not on that country list, i can only buy it from amazon.fr itself, but they don't have it anymore So pleeeeeeese help! Quote
Teodora Posted October 18, 2005 at 08:08 PM Posted October 18, 2005 at 08:08 PM (edited) I tried www.fnac.com. They have it, but my card got rejected, which i expected cause i'm from Romania. Still, my card is supposed to work, i need to have a talk with people at the bank! On the other hand, can you tell me if fnac is a trustworthy e-commerce site? They asked in a an email for a copy of my ID? Is that normal? I've never bought anything online before.... Edited October 18, 2005 at 08:09 PM by Teodora Quote
Koolan Posted October 19, 2005 at 03:44 AM Posted October 19, 2005 at 03:44 AM I tried www.fnac.com. They have it, but my card got rejected, which i expected cause i'm from Romania. Still, my card is supposed to work, i need to have a talk with people at the bank! On the other hand, can you tell me if fnac is a trustworthy e-commerce site? They asked in a an email for a copy of my ID? Is that normal? I've never bought anything online before....<{POST_SNAPBACK}>I suppose they take this extra measure to prevent fraud. Some companies do require that. At least, that's how it's here. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
mareti Posted October 21, 2005 at 12:54 PM Posted October 21, 2005 at 12:54 PM IN GREECE ON NE CHANGE PAS HAS NOT COME OUT YET!!!!ARE THERE OTHER COUNTRIES ALSO WHERE THE NEW ALBUM ISN'T OUT???I CAN'T EXPLAIN IT,IT'S THE FIRST TIME SOMETHING LIKE THAT HAPPENS IN GREECE WITH A CELINE ALBUM,EVEN WITH AFRENCH ONE!!!!!FRENCH ALBUMS MAKE IT ON THE TOP IN THE GREEK CHART,THAT WAS THE CASE WITH THE 3 ALBUMS WITH GOLDMAN!!I CALLED THE RADIO STATION THAT PLAYED FIRST IN THESSALONIKH JE NE V OUBLIE PAS AND THEY TOLD ME IT'S GOING TO COME OUT IN THE FIRST DAYS OF NOVEMBER!!!!!!CAN SOMEONE TELL ME IF I CAN SEND AN E-MAIL TO SONY -BMG AND GET AN ANSWER AND IF YES WHAT'S THE EXACT ADRESS?????PLEASE HELM ME !!!!!HER FANS IN GREECE CAN'T WAIT FOR SO LONG,IT'S UNFAIR!!!!!! Quote
isurrender Posted October 21, 2005 at 05:34 PM Posted October 21, 2005 at 05:34 PM I mean she isn"t charted in, Danemark Austria, Greece, Estonia, Sweden, Portugal, Spain or in Latin America....it's very strange cos 1f4r were in these charts! Even in Russia! Quote
anewdayhascome Posted October 22, 2005 at 05:02 PM Posted October 22, 2005 at 05:02 PM do you know where will be relase the longbox version?? Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Mozinha Posted October 22, 2005 at 05:47 PM Posted October 22, 2005 at 05:47 PM I mean she isn"t charted in, Danemark Austria, Greece, Estonia, Sweden, Portugal, Spain or in Latin America....it's very strange cos 1f4r were in these charts! Even in Russia! <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I was not released yet in Portugal. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.