Ana_and_Mario Posted September 29, 2005 at 08:46 PM Posted September 29, 2005 at 08:46 PM the album is relaesed today in HollandI will try to get mp3 of I BELIEVE IN YOU right nowwhen i get it, i'll manage somehow to post it for everyone...if they don't let me down (those who will send me- i hope not) Quote "Baby slow down The end is not as fun as the start Please stay a child somewhere in your heart"
CelineTheBest5 Posted September 29, 2005 at 08:49 PM Posted September 29, 2005 at 08:49 PM Thanks a lot!!!! Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
Ana_and_Mario Posted September 29, 2005 at 08:50 PM Posted September 29, 2005 at 08:50 PM Thanks a lot!!!!<{POST_SNAPBACK}> no problem..i'll do my best Quote "Baby slow down The end is not as fun as the start Please stay a child somewhere in your heart"
Céline's Blues Posted September 29, 2005 at 09:18 PM Posted September 29, 2005 at 09:18 PM OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY HERO has come!!!! And there's a heeeerooooo....lallalalala <3 Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
CSCfan Posted September 29, 2005 at 09:19 PM Posted September 29, 2005 at 09:19 PM Some stores in Holland are already selling it.... Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
VinnyT. Posted September 29, 2005 at 09:20 PM Posted September 29, 2005 at 09:20 PM At Amazon USA is also listed with the Incognito tracks <{POST_SNAPBACK}>well it's normal Usa will have the same version of Canada Quote For Exclusive News "Like Us" on Facebook http://i44.tinypic.com/vfjwad.jpg click on the banner
CSCfan Posted September 30, 2005 at 12:08 PM Posted September 30, 2005 at 12:08 PM At Amazon USA is also listed with the Incognito tracks <{POST_SNAPBACK}>well it's normal Usa will have the same version of Canada <{POST_SNAPBACK}> It isn't the "Quebec version" anymore..it's now the North American version (they changed it).. Anyway, got the album and I love it! Got the 2CD+DVD version and it has very nice packaging (no jewel case)! Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Ronny83 Posted September 30, 2005 at 12:35 PM Posted September 30, 2005 at 12:35 PM Anyway, got the album and I love it! Got the 2CD+DVD version and it has very nice packaging (no jewel case)! <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Oh, please, tell us everything about the songs and the DVD. Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
isurrender Posted September 30, 2005 at 04:43 PM Posted September 30, 2005 at 04:43 PM Hi, here in Belgium it has also been released today.. i've just bought it! The packaging is fantastic : beautiful!!! Well the sound of the song is much more better ... The dvd is amazing : i don't know if it was the documentary shown on the canadian tv but this one is very good ! Céline always sings! lol The duet is a beautiful song ! I hope it will be very successfull! Quote
Fanny! Posted September 30, 2005 at 05:18 PM Posted September 30, 2005 at 05:18 PM Not out here yet Quote LasVegas2011 by The Red Heads Official Program now available! http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg THE RED HEADS
Ethan Posted September 30, 2005 at 06:31 PM Author Posted September 30, 2005 at 06:31 PM Well the sound of the song is much more better ... <{POST_SNAPBACK}>On what songs in particular? Please share you impression of the quality of the sound. / Ethan Quote http://www.myfilehut.com/userfiles/20444/signature.jpgThe true mystery of the world is the visible, not the invisible. - Oscar WildeThanks to ByuSmurf for the image
Koolan Posted September 30, 2005 at 10:01 PM Posted September 30, 2005 at 10:01 PM Not out here yet <{POST_SNAPBACK}>We get if after you. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
isurrender Posted October 1, 2005 at 08:43 AM Posted October 1, 2005 at 08:43 AM Well the sound of the song is much more better ... <{POST_SNAPBACK}>On what songs in particular? Please share you impression of the quality of the sound. / Ethan<{POST_SNAPBACK}> I would say "je ne vous oublie pas" (so goooooood in such a quality) ! All the songs from "dion chante plamandon" especially "'je danse dans ma tête"... it's like they are new songs ! lol Finally, "ce n'était qu'un rêve"....! Quote
Linda Posted October 1, 2005 at 10:23 AM Posted October 1, 2005 at 10:23 AM I got the album today,it's fantastic Quote
celinedion1 Posted October 2, 2005 at 06:46 AM Posted October 2, 2005 at 06:46 AM At Amazon USA is also listed with the Incognito tracks <{POST_SNAPBACK}>well it's normal Usa will have the same version of Canada <{POST_SNAPBACK}> It isn't the "Quebec version" anymore..it's now the North American version (they changed it).. Anyway, got the album and I love it! Got the 2CD+DVD version and it has very nice packaging (no jewel case)! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I'm glad that they changed the quebec version to the north american version (I always liked that version better and I was hoping that the Quebec version would be the US version). Is that why they got rid of ma nouvelle france as a "new" track, because they changed it? Quote
CSCfan Posted October 2, 2005 at 09:51 AM Posted October 2, 2005 at 09:51 AM I believe Ma Nouvelle France never was on that version.. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Ronny83 Posted October 3, 2005 at 02:31 PM Posted October 3, 2005 at 02:31 PM The album is at #9 in the eil.com ALBUM chart on their newsletter. Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
maxceline Posted October 3, 2005 at 03:07 PM Posted October 3, 2005 at 03:07 PM great news! Quote -11th/12th November 2004 Las Vegas Caesar's Palace!! First ROW!!-6th May 2008 London O2 Arena,-19th & 20th May 2008 Paris Bercy-2nd June 2008 Amsterdam Arena-14th June 2008 Frankfurt Commerzbank-3rd July 2008 Milan Datch Forum-5th July 2008 Nice Stade Nikaia
canadachick Posted October 4, 2005 at 04:21 AM Posted October 4, 2005 at 04:21 AM Does anyone know if the ONCP cd/dvd combo will be offered in the US? I REALLY want the combo instead of just the cd, DUH, but I've not heard of it being sold here. Could someone let me know? Thanks! Quote http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l169/gretchenb05/womaninme.jpg "Without music, life would be a mistake."
Fanny! Posted October 4, 2005 at 05:11 AM Posted October 4, 2005 at 05:11 AM Finally have it Quote LasVegas2011 by The Red Heads Official Program now available! http://i29.tinypic.com/311km1d.jpg THE RED HEADS
celinedion1 Posted October 4, 2005 at 05:37 AM Posted October 4, 2005 at 05:37 AM Does anyone know if the ONCP cd/dvd combo will be offered in the US? I REALLY want the combo instead of just the cd, DUH, but I've not heard of it being sold here. Could someone let me know? Thanks! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Tower Records has the CD/DVD combo, you might also want to check Best Buy. Quote
canadachick Posted October 4, 2005 at 02:57 PM Posted October 4, 2005 at 02:57 PM THEY DO have it at Best Buy! Thank you SO SO much!!! Quote http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l169/gretchenb05/womaninme.jpg "Without music, life would be a mistake."
celinedion1 Posted October 4, 2005 at 07:01 PM Posted October 4, 2005 at 07:01 PM THEY DO have it at Best Buy! Thank you SO SO much!!! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Your Very welcome Quote
Mozinha Posted October 4, 2005 at 07:04 PM Posted October 4, 2005 at 07:04 PM we don't have a release date for this album in my stupid country...I hope to order it on the internet as soon as I get my paycheck Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v487/welovecelinedion/howcute5gv2.jpghttp://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10501;104/st/20080413/e/my+graduation/dt/4/k/f5ff/event.png "And really - isn't NOT caring about what others think of you the hallmark of a cool person?"
supayen Posted October 4, 2005 at 09:25 PM Posted October 4, 2005 at 09:25 PM Does anyone know if the ONCP cd/dvd combo will be offered in the US? I REALLY want the combo instead of just the cd, DUH, but I've not heard of it being sold here. Could someone let me know? Thanks! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Tower Records has the CD/DVD combo, you might also want to check Best Buy.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Do you mean online or in stores? I'm having trouble finding the CD/DVD combo. The Best Buy and Tower stores around me don't have the digipak in stock. Neither does Borders, Barnes & Noble and FYE. The DVD only comes with the digipak, correct? Not with the jewel-case. Is there some identifying sticker on the packaging that says 'DVD included'? How are other people in the US getting the bonus DVD? Thanks for any help! Quote
angel_celine Posted October 4, 2005 at 11:36 PM Posted October 4, 2005 at 11:36 PM hey,I here its a cool cd is there away someone could send me the songs.nancy Quote
Celine's Wife Posted October 4, 2005 at 11:55 PM Posted October 4, 2005 at 11:55 PM PIECE OF CRAP! I WENT OUT AND BOUGHT IT AT BARNES & NOBLE CAUSE IT'S THE ONLY PlACE AROUND HERE THAT HAS IT ONLY TO FIND OUT THAT THEY DIDN'T ADD THE FREAKING DVD!!! What in the hell is the difference? How do I know if the version has the DVD or not?! STUPID MOTHER F***ING PIECES OF NO GOOD CRAP! Quote Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
Adam868 Posted October 5, 2005 at 12:32 AM Posted October 5, 2005 at 12:32 AM I went to THREE PLACES to find it and NONE have it, so I"ll keep checkin tomorrow! Quote
CSCfan Posted October 5, 2005 at 04:36 AM Posted October 5, 2005 at 04:36 AM PIECE OF CRAP! I WENT OUT AND BOUGHT IT AT BARNES & NOBLE CAUSE IT'S THE ONLY PlACE AROUND HERE THAT HAS IT ONLY TO FIND OUT THAT THEY DIDN'T ADD THE FREAKING DVD!!! What in the hell is the difference? How do I know if the version has the DVD or not?! STUPID MOTHER F***ING PIECES OF NO GOOD CRAP!<{POST_SNAPBACK}> If it is a jewel case, it doesn't have the DVD..if it's the digipack, it has the DVD..On the back it also says if it has a DVD or not (below 'cd2').. Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
celinedion1 Posted October 5, 2005 at 05:04 AM Posted October 5, 2005 at 05:04 AM Does anyone know if the ONCP cd/dvd combo will be offered in the US? I REALLY want the combo instead of just the cd, DUH, but I've not heard of it being sold here. Could someone let me know? Thanks! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Tower Records has the CD/DVD combo, you might also want to check Best Buy.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Do you mean online or in stores? I'm having trouble finding the CD/DVD combo. The Best Buy and Tower stores around me don't have the digipak in stock. Neither does Borders, Barnes & Noble and FYE. The DVD only comes with the digipak, correct? Not with the jewel-case. Is there some identifying sticker on the packaging that says 'DVD included'? How are other people in the US getting the bonus DVD? Thanks for any help!<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Well I don't know if tower has it in the stores but I know that best buy does have the cd dvd digi pack (at least in my city they do). I'm getting mine this thursday. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.