Jump to content

Concert residency in Paris 2026/2027! *Spoilers*


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

That timpani instruments beat it annoys me so much. Uptempo's song should not be played with orchestra

Edited by jpatdeleon09
  • Like 2
Posted

hey everyone, I don't know if it's the good section, but i'm stiiiiiiiiil looking to buy 1 ticket for opening night. I booked my trip + hotel but it's so so so complicated to get a ticket, so crazy.. I stay positive 😇 I think it's strange there is no exchange platform, still hope for it to open... Any tips or experiences?

PARIS 2008 | LAS VEGAS 2011 | LAS VEGAS 2011 | PARIS 2013 | PARIS 2016 | LONDON 2017 | LILLE 2017

Posted
On 8/16/2026 at 4:15 AM, Nmj said:

“You’re the Voice”, “Kiss”, “Purple Rain”, “Another One Bites The Dust”, “Lady Marmalade”, “Let’s Dance”, and throw in good ole LCMM ands RDMH and we shall have a great time 🤣…… 

Hell No. 

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
Posted

English album and Singapore Residency in 2027?

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Posted
On 8/16/2026 at 3:21 PM, Nmj said:

English album and Singapore Residency in 2027?

 

 

A few weeks ago there were rumors about Singapore, but that was just because someone posted an AI created poster at a busstop in Singapore. I don't think these news outlets know inside stuff or do some fact checks these days.

  • Thanks 1
Posted
On 8/16/2026 at 11:29 AM, mirage said:

A few weeks ago there were rumors about Singapore, but that was just because someone posted an AI created poster at a busstop in Singapore. I don't think these news outlets know inside stuff or do some fact checks these days.

I think you’re right. I think the general reporting is probably true but not all the details. 
 

I doubt Singapore will see a residency before Canada or even London. 

  • Like 1
Posted
On 8/16/2026 at 5:59 PM, Nmj said:

I think you’re right. I think the general reporting is probably true but not all the details. 
 

I doubt Singapore will see a residency before Canada or even London. 

I don't see her doing anywhere else in Europe. Paris is too close to London. My guess is somewhere in North America.

  • Like 4

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted

What's frustrating right now is that fans don’t necessarily want another big, carefully orchestrated reveal. At this point, the concerts are already sold out, so there is little reason to keep the return completely under wraps in order to build demand.

What many fans would like instead is to experience the return alongside Céline. After such a long wait — and especially for those who were unable to get tickets — the current strategy can feel frustrating and somewhat outdated. Rather than keeping fans at a distance until the big reveal, the team could share small, regular glimpses of the journey: rehearsals, studio moments, behind-the-scenes footage, Céline talking about the songs, or simply a short message from her.

The goal wouldn’t be to spoil the show, but to create a sense of shared anticipation and emotional connection. Millions of fans may not be able to be in the room, but they could still feel that they are part of this historic comeback.

 

Instead of making fans wait outside until the curtain finally rises, let them experience the journey with her.

  • Like 4

BRICE

http://s17.postimg.org/7igcotu27/DFGHLK.jpg

Posted
On 17/08/2026 at 14:53, zenmeban said:

Ce qui est frustrant en ce moment, c’est que les fans ne veulent pas forcément une autre grande révélation soigneusement orchestrée. À ce stade, les concerts sont déjà complets, il y a donc peu de raisons de garder le retour complètement secret pour créer la demande.

Ce que beaucoup de fans aimeraient à la place, c’est vivre le retour aux côtés de Céline. Après une attente aussi longue — et surtout pour ceux qui n’ont pas pu obtenir de billets — la stratégie actuelle peut sembler frustrante et quelque peu dépassée. Plutôt que de garder les fans à distance jusqu’à la grande révélation, l’équipe pouvait partager de petits aperçus réguliers du parcours : répétitions, moments en studio, images des coulisses, Céline parlant des chansons, ou simplement un court message d’elle.

Le but ne serait pas de gâcher la série, mais de créer un sentiment d’anticipation partagée et de connexion émotionnelle. Des millions de fans ne pourront peut-être pas être présents, mais ils pourraient tout de même sentir qu’ils font partie de ce retour historique.

 

Au lieu de faire attendre les fans dehors jusqu’à ce que le rideau se lève enfin, laissez-les vivre le voyage avec elle.

Hello vous avez tellement raison je n ai pas de places mais si seulement elle partageait son parcours actuellement  sans tt dévoilée mais les sessions des deux dernières chansons ou photos en studio nada que des photos anciennes que bcp pensent nouvelles quel gestion 

  • Like 1
Posted

J'avais des places pour Manchester en 2023 qui ont été annulées, et maintenant impossible d'avoir des places pour Paris. Et pour frustrer encore plus les pauvres gueux sans places que nous sommes, on n'a aucune communication, aucun investissement dans la promo des chansons inédites. Ça donne vraiment l'impression qu'on est clairement écartés de la carrière de Céline. C'est dénigrant. Cette stratégie est tellement dépassée, son équipe est vraiment à la ramasse.

BRICE

http://s17.postimg.org/7igcotu27/DFGHLK.jpg

Posted

It might not be anything, but I found this, posted 3 hours ago. It looks like the initial technical equipment is starting to be installed.

Then again, I don't know for sure. But you can see crates containing electrical cables, and in the background, a sort of structure where components like lights or sound equipment are mounted.

 

IMG_20260817_174047.jpg

  • Like 4
Posted (edited)
On 8/17/2026 at 2:53 PM, zenmeban said:

What's frustrating right now is that fans don’t necessarily want another big, carefully orchestrated reveal. At this point, the concerts are already sold out, so there is little reason to keep the return completely under wraps in order to build demand.

What many fans would like instead is to experience the return alongside Céline. After such a long wait — and especially for those who were unable to get tickets — the current strategy can feel frustrating and somewhat outdated. Rather than keeping fans at a distance until the big reveal, the team could share small, regular glimpses of the journey: rehearsals, studio moments, behind-the-scenes footage, Céline talking about the songs, or simply a short message from her.

The goal wouldn’t be to spoil the show, but to create a sense of shared anticipation and emotional connection. Millions of fans may not be able to be in the room, but they could still feel that they are part of this historic comeback.

 

Instead of making fans wait outside until the curtain finally rises, let them experience the journey with her.

You are totally right. And this strategy creates very high expectations, much more than if Céline has annonced her comeback «  as usual »

Higher the expectation you create bigger déception you get !!!

It would be sad if this comeback would finally be seen as a flop. 

Edited by emiliejolie
Posted
On 8/17/2026 at 11:45 PM, AXG_16 said:

It might not be anything, but I found this, posted 3 hours ago. It looks like the initial technical equipment is starting to be installed.

Then again, I don't know for sure. But you can see crates containing electrical cables, and in the background, a sort of structure where components like lights or sound equipment are mounted.

 

IMG_20260817_174047.jpg

WOW,this arena is huge...

Posted (edited)
On 8/17/2026 at 11:45 AM, AXG_16 said:

It might not be anything, but I found this, posted 3 hours ago. It looks like the initial technical equipment is starting to be installed.

Then again, I don't know for sure. But you can see crates containing electrical cables, and in the background, a sort of structure where components like lights or sound equipment are mounted.

 

IMG_20260817_174047.jpg

I’m still stunned at how close we are to the actual premier and how little we know about anything. I’m not saying we should know spoilers of setlist, wardrobe , etc..

we know absolutely nothing about the show other than it starts September 12 and it will merge her French and English greatest hits. We know nothing about staging, etc.. other than Willo is hired.

Edited by Nmj
Posted
Le 17/08/2026 à 17h45, AXG_16 a déclaré :

Ce n'est peut-être rien, mais j'ai trouvé ceci, posté il y a 3 heures. Il semble que l'équipement technique initial commence à être installé.

Là encore, je ne suis pas sûr. Mais vous pouvez voir des caisses contenant des câbles électriques, et en arrière-plan, une sorte de structure où sont montés des composants tels que des lumières ou des équipements sonores.

 

IMG_20260817_174047.jpg

Where does the image warn from?
thks

Posted (edited)
On 8/17/2026 at 11:48 AM, emiliejolie said:

 

It would be sad if this comeback would finally be seen as a flop. 

Thats already impossible. She essentially sold out in minutes, even if she sings “Mary Had as Little Lamb” on loop for 90 minutes it will be considered a “success” in the way a show is measured as success or flop.

Edited by Nmj
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Posted
On 8/17/2026 at 5:52 PM, Nmj said:

Thats already impossible. She essentially sold out in minutes, even if she sings “Mary Had as Little Lamb” on loop for 90 minutes it will be considered a “success” in the way a show is measured as success or flop.

Yes you are right for the fans, but i am rallonge about the press releases and the répercutions to the général audience. 

Posted
On 8/17/2026 at 12:03 PM, emiliejolie said:

Yes you are right for the fans, but i am rallonge about the press releases and the répercutions to the général audience. 

You mean press reviews? Because not just for the fans but in general… you sell out 16 shows in Europe’s biggest arena in minutes it don’t matter what happens next the shows would be considered a success… only way it would “flop” is if god forbid the shows didn’t happen and they had to issue 800k people refunds. 

Posted
On 8/17/2026 at 5:45 PM, AXG_16 said:

It might not be anything, but I found this, posted 3 hours ago. It looks like the initial technical equipment is starting to be installed.

Then again, I don't know for sure. But you can see crates containing electrical cables, and in the background, a sort of structure where components like lights or sound equipment are mounted.

 

IMG_20260817_174047.jpg

I just found out where this image is from. It’s from a TikTok posted four hours ago, here is the link : https://www.tiktok.com/@bara.bara1043/video/7674972407270034720?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id=7596070857198470678

 

  • Like 1
Posted
On 8/17/2026 at 6:11 PM, Nmj said:

You mean press reviews? Because not just for the fans but in general… you sell out 16 shows in Europe’s biggest arena in minutes it don’t matter what happens next the shows would be considered a success… only way it would “flop” is if god forbid the shows didn’t happen and they had to issue 800k people refunds. 

I am so sorry. I can’t find the english corrector on my phone so every Time I write in English it looks for a French word and my messages are a mess 😡

So to be clear I was talking about deception if Céline voice is good some days and less  other days, if the show looks like the previous tour, etc.

we love Céline and are happy with what happens now, after years of silence. But I can tell you that I meet a lot of people here that are completly fed up with all these advertising around Céline comeback, on TV, magazines et so on.

So I am sure that if the show is not exceptional, critics would be quite rude.

  • Like 2
Posted

A New Day was an investment of over $200 million, was panned by critics as well as by a decent percentage of both casual and diehard fans- but it was sold out for 18 months by the time she hit the stage. Critical reception of a show doesn’t necessitate whether it’s a flop or not. And besides, even with poor initial reviews from both professionals and fans, it continued to be more or less sold out for another 3 and a half years after that… take into account how different the circumstances are this time and i truly think she could give the laziest, most phoned in performance of her career and it would be lauded. The moneys already in, so whatever happens next is just the potatoes on the side. 

  • Like 1
Posted
On 8/17/2026 at 5:21 PM, Redhouche said:

I just found out where this image is from. It’s from a TikTok posted four hours ago, here is the link : https://www.tiktok.com/@bara.bara1043/video/7674972407270034720?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id=7596070857198470678

 

If that is indeed the base layer of the stage getting built then with the exception of outdoor concerts like Sur les Plaines and Une seule fois, this must be the biggest built stage of her career no? 

Posted
On 8/17/2026 at 12:34 PM, AdrienneM said:

If that is indeed the base layer of the stage getting built then with the exception of outdoor concerts like Sur les Plaines and Une seule fois, this must be the biggest built stage of her career no? 

That surely can’t be the base layer can it?

Posted (edited)
On 8/17/2026 at 5:50 PM, Nmj said:

That surely can’t be the base layer can it?

Nevermind, I’m guessing the cables connecting up to the roof mean it’s lighting or something adjacent. 

Edited by AdrienneM
  • Like 1
Posted
On 8/17/2026 at 6:34 PM, AdrienneM said:

If that is indeed the base layer of the stage getting built then with the exception of outdoor concerts like Sur les Plaines and Une seule fois, this must be the biggest built stage of her career no? 

This will likely be Céline’s biggest production yet, but I do not know what to expect from Willo Perron. From what I can gather, I contacted the person behind the TikTok account, and he is just a mover who is only there for two days. Even though we can see some flight cases and a lowered lighting rig with electrical wires inside, these are not Céline’s usual flight cases with 'CDA' or 'Solotech' written on them. I think it is just standard arena maintenance, nothing more. If Céline’s band is expected to arrive in Paris by the last week of August, the entire stage set must being shipped right now.

Posted
On 8/17/2026 at 12:58 PM, Redhouche said:

This will likely be Céline’s biggest production yet, but I do not know what to expect from Willo Perron. From what I can gather, I contacted the person behind the TikTok account, and he is just a mover who is only there for two days. Even though we can see some flight cases and a lowered lighting rig with electrical wires inside, these are not Céline’s usual flight cases with 'CDA' or 'Solotech' written on them. I think it is just standard arena maintenance, nothing more. If Céline’s band is expected to arrive in Paris by the last week of August, the entire stage set must being shipped right now.

They could arrive before the stage is complete and ready to go… and just rehearse with the logistics. 

Posted
On 8/17/2026 at 7:08 PM, Nmj said:

They could arrive before the stage is complete and ready to go… and just rehearse with the logistics. 

Yeah they could, but they are already rehearsing right now in Montreal. I think by the time they arrive, the stage will be set, and the lights, and equipment will be ready to begin the 10 days of rehearsals with Celine before the kickoff September 12

  • Like 1
Posted
On 8/17/2026 at 12:58 PM, Redhouche said:

This will likely be Céline’s biggest production yet, but I do not know what to expect from Willo Perron.

From what I looked up on Willo, he’s a minimalist… focuses on that “clean/crisp” staging that Celine actually spoke about saying her RW residency was going to be like before that was scrapped for COVID and SPS. 
 

I hope whatever the production is like it’s better than that CWT… I loved going but that staging and production for me was her most bland work of art for the stage. And honestly there were moments it looked cheap. 
I hope there will be something visually stunning to offer rather than a few drones again. 

Posted
On 8/17/2026 at 5:49 PM, Nmj said:

I’m still stunned at how close we are to the actual premier and how little we know about anything. I’m not saying we should know spoilers of setlist, wardrobe , etc..

we know absolutely nothing about the show other than it starts September 12 and it will merge her French and English greatest hits. We know nothing about staging, etc.. other than Willo is hired.

With Rene we would at least had a interview in a newspaper with some inside information still not much, but enough to get excited.

  • Like 1
Posted
On 8/17/2026 at 1:30 PM, mirage said:

With Rene we would at least had a interview in a newspaper with some inside information still not much, but enough to get excited.

With Rene he lived for that building of hype. Always told us things without over telling us… now they don’t care as long as the tickets are sold.

  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   18 members

    • Thomas
    • Celine Fan 77
    • Alice
    • Danystar
    • TheBobWig
    • pepillo90
    • ryba
    • Shocker
    • AdrienneM
    • daccord_12
    • juls75
    • Abodi2002
    • isurrender
    • Reeceraul0045
    • homerton
    • Giraffe
    • wenneke
    • kevincheung410
×
×
  • Create New...