Celinelife Posted August 31, 2023 at 01:36 AM Posted August 31, 2023 at 01:36 AM It's nice that they used her 2007-2013 voice. 1 Quote
celinesounds Posted August 31, 2023 at 06:26 PM Posted August 31, 2023 at 06:26 PM (edited) This would have fitted the Love Again soundtrack so well.Michael Jackson & Celine Dion - Perfecthttps://youtube.com/watch?v=m1wy4UiqVV8&pp At some points it sounds like CelineI want a real version I hope someday Celine will come back and sings this song on a show Edited August 31, 2023 at 06:27 PM by celinesounds 1 Quote #FREEJAVITO
Celinelife Posted September 1, 2023 at 05:25 AM Posted September 1, 2023 at 05:25 AM Barbie's What Was I Made For by Billie Elish is also there as a front runner, so my guess would be they'd lean towards that song more than Love Again. But Love Again could get nominated Quote
george_matei Posted September 1, 2023 at 05:30 AM Posted September 1, 2023 at 05:30 AM Barbie's What Was I Made For by Billie Elish is also there as a front runner, so my guess would be they'd lean towards that song more than Love Again. But Love Again could get nominatedYes, I don't think it's gonna win, but it will be so huge if will be nominated. Quote
mebe Posted September 2, 2023 at 02:09 AM Posted September 2, 2023 at 02:09 AM This week in Québec (Aug 22nd to 28th):Top Radio English Songs : TG is back at #4 Envoyé de mon SM-A526W en utilisant TapatalkThis week in Québec (Aug 29th to Sept. 4th):Top Radio English Songs : TG is out again ! Envoyé de mon SM-A526W en utilisant Tapatalk Quote
anewdayhascome Posted September 3, 2023 at 01:38 PM Posted September 3, 2023 at 01:38 PM Polish chart. down to No 3. Keep voting daily! https://rc.fm/top30 Total run: 6, 1, 1, 2, 1, 2, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 2, 2, 1, 1, 3 1 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
rodrigofreitas Posted September 4, 2023 at 05:21 PM Posted September 4, 2023 at 05:21 PM (edited) Edited September 4, 2023 at 05:24 PM by rodrigofreitas 1 Quote
Chantemoi Posted September 4, 2023 at 06:30 PM Posted September 4, 2023 at 06:30 PM Nice remix! Quote
marc-02 Posted September 5, 2023 at 04:23 AM Posted September 5, 2023 at 04:23 AM Another one listing Love Again as a Best Original Song contender: https://nextbestpicture.com/mid-year-best-original-song-oscar-contenders/Love Again – “Love Again”I will stand by the fact that Celine Dion deserved an Oscar nomination in 2020 for her song ‘Ashes’ in “Deadpool 2,” but maybe she can score one here with the title track from “Love Again.” While the film will not get any significant awards recognition outside of the song, the fact that Celine herself is a character in the film and her music plays a big part in the narrative helps shine a light on the song. It technically is a closing credit song, but the film does show Celine singing it and the cast and crew dancing along, adding a visual element that elevates it beyond a standard credit song. ‘Love Again’ is also the only true ballad on this list, which, paired with a legend like Dion, might be the sort of song the Academy will want to support in contrast to the more comedic songs. With everything recently in the news about Dion’s health, this nomination would be a lovely way to recognize her talent and honor her legacy. 2 Quote
marc-02 Posted September 5, 2023 at 04:27 AM Posted September 5, 2023 at 04:27 AM (edited) Edited September 5, 2023 at 04:28 AM by marc-02 Quote
anewdayhascome Posted September 8, 2023 at 09:57 PM Posted September 8, 2023 at 09:57 PM Polish chart. This is incredible, back to no. 1 and I didn't expect it after Polish no1 from last week. Keep voting daily! https://rc.fm/top30 Total run: 6, 1, 1, 2, 1, 2, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 2, 2, 1, 1, 3, 1 2 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
actofcontrition Posted September 9, 2023 at 01:11 AM Posted September 9, 2023 at 01:11 AM (edited) Haha if Then you look at me and Ashes didnt get nominated, Love again has no chance at all sadly.. Edited September 9, 2023 at 01:12 AM by actofcontrition Quote
smw Posted September 9, 2023 at 03:11 AM Posted September 9, 2023 at 03:11 AM Haha if Then you look at me and Ashes didnt get nominated, Love again has no chance at all sadly.. I don’t know… There’s a lot of interest in Celine these days. And now the Love Again movie has at least been a streaming success. It would be epic if her return to the stage could be at the Oscars. It’s such a sweet, simple song. Quote
stone Posted September 9, 2023 at 04:14 AM Posted September 9, 2023 at 04:14 AM The songs have to be submitted by the movie or songwriter…Ashes was never submitted for consideration to the Academy for whatever dumb reason. I don’t know if TYLAM was or not however. Quote
Critiaslux Posted September 9, 2023 at 09:29 AM Posted September 9, 2023 at 09:29 AM The songs have to be submitted by the movie or songwriter…Ashes was never submitted for consideration to the Academy for whatever dumb reason. I don't know if TYLAM was or not however. For Ashes, I think that was because the song was not written specifically for the movie, but picked up afterwards in a pool of songs already written.Isn't it the criteria for nomination? Quote
george_matei Posted September 9, 2023 at 10:26 AM Posted September 9, 2023 at 10:26 AM For Ashes, I think that was because the song was not written specifically for the movie, but picked up afterwards in a pool of songs already written.Isn't it the criteria for nomination?Yes, it's true. Love Again was specially written for LA. I hope they will submit the song. 1 Quote
Celinelife Posted September 9, 2023 at 10:34 AM Posted September 9, 2023 at 10:34 AM Seeing Celine's current health conditions, maybe they'll want to at least give her a nomination as a tribute Quote
alltheway0384 Posted September 9, 2023 at 11:20 AM Posted September 9, 2023 at 11:20 AM Fortunately, the dream and the hope is greater for some because in my opinion there will be absolutely nothing, Oscars, nomination, surprise appearance or video message from him. she is very far from all that at the moment and I think this film is the least of her worries. sorry to bedirect 1 Quote
anewdayhascome Posted September 16, 2023 at 03:48 PM Posted September 16, 2023 at 03:48 PM Polish chart. "Only" down to no. 2 as the radio presenter said. a Keep voting daily! https://rc.fm/top30 Total run: 6, 1, 1, 2, 1, 2, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 2, 2, 1, 1, 3, 1, 2 1 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
anewdayhascome Posted September 23, 2023 at 12:59 AM Posted September 23, 2023 at 12:59 AM Polish chart. Still at no. 2. It's the third longest song on the chart, 19 weeks. Keep voting daily! https://rc.fm/top30 Total run: 6, 1, 1, 2, 1, 2, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 2, 2, 1, 1, 3, 1, 2, 2 3 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
PuraVida Posted September 25, 2023 at 09:38 PM Posted September 25, 2023 at 09:38 PM I do think the title track is a great song, seems worthy of a nomination. 2 Quote
LukeD Posted September 25, 2023 at 09:44 PM Posted September 25, 2023 at 09:44 PM ''The Gift'' was such a grower for me, I have to admit. Very, very catchy - I keep replaying it. Still not a fan of the production and vocals though. 2 Quote
mebe Posted September 25, 2023 at 09:46 PM Posted September 25, 2023 at 09:46 PM I'll Be was the best song for me! Envoyé de mon SM-A526W en utilisant Tapatalk 1 Quote
anewdayhascome Posted September 29, 2023 at 09:40 PM Posted September 29, 2023 at 09:40 PM Polish chart. Down to no. 3. Don't forget it. It's a small thing but always nice! Keep voting daily! https://rc.fm/top30 Total run: 6, 1, 1, 2, 1, 2, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 2, 2, 1, 1, 3, 1, 2, 2, 3 2 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
anewdayhascome Posted October 7, 2023 at 12:02 AM Posted October 7, 2023 at 12:02 AM Polish chart. Back to no. 1 It's a small thing but always nice! Keep voting daily! https://rc.fm/top30 Total run: 6, 1, 1, 2, 1, 2, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 2, 2, 1, 1, 3, 1, 2, 2, 3, 1 6 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
anewdayhascome Posted October 14, 2023 at 09:20 PM Posted October 14, 2023 at 09:20 PM Polish chart. Down to no. 6 But it's also the number she started with on the chart! Don't forget about it! It's a small thing but always nice! Keep voting daily! Use your data and wifi https://rc.fm/top30 Total run: 6, 1, 1, 2, 1, 2, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 2, 2, 1, 1, 3, 1, 2, 2, 3, 1, 6 2 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
CelinesDIVO5 Posted October 14, 2023 at 10:18 PM Posted October 14, 2023 at 10:18 PM Polish chart. Down to no. 6 But it's also the number she started with on the chart! Don't forget about it! It's a small thing but always nice! Keep voting daily! Use your data and wifi https://rc.fm/top30 Total run: 6, 1, 1, 2, 1, 2, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 2, 2, 1, 1, 3, 1, 2, 2, 3, 1, 6 12 weeks #118 weeks in the top 522 weeks in the top 10 That’s quite impressive actually. 4 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
QveenCeline93 Posted October 19, 2023 at 03:23 AM Posted October 19, 2023 at 03:23 AM Hi everyone, I finally got accepted into the community! I’ve been a fan since I was 5 years old, I’m 30 now. BUT I HAVE NEWS!!! About a different unreleased song from the Love Again soundtrack. I screen recorded it forever ago and still have the trailer. But it has a song in the trailer that is definitely not on the soundtrack. I’ve been wanting to share this with you all for so long, but I don’t know how to go about it. I don’t want to upload it to YouTube because I don’t want to get in trouble. It’s a 20 second clip. Can someone help me, please? Any other safe sites that I can upload privately and share a link? 2 Quote
tshlw Posted October 19, 2023 at 03:55 AM Posted October 19, 2023 at 03:55 AM Hi everyone, I finally got accepted into the community! I've been a fan since I was 5 years old, I'm 30 now. BUT I HAVE NEWS!!! About a different unreleased song from the Love Again soundtrack. I screen recorded it forever ago and still have the trailer. But it has a song in the trailer that is definitely not on the soundtrack. I've been wanting to share this with you all for so long, but I don't know how to go about it. I don't want to upload it to YouTube because I don't want to get in trouble. It's a 20 second clip. Can someone help me, please? Any other safe sites that I can upload privately and share a link? Welcome to the community I am new as well. I have provided a site to upload files for the Multimedia section for the community. If you want to send me a link to download it I will upload it and post the link. 2 Quote 'I am, in life and death, the woman of only one man.' Celine Dion My Story, My Dream
QveenCeline93 Posted October 20, 2023 at 01:17 AM Posted October 20, 2023 at 01:17 AM (edited) Welcome to the community I am new as well. I have provided a site to upload files for the Multimedia section for the community. If you want to send me a link to download it I will upload it and post the link. Can I email the video? The video was on twitter at the time and it’s not up anymore. But I screen recorded it because I figured they’d take t down and it did. Edited October 20, 2023 at 01:19 AM by QveenCeline93 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.