scielle Posted September 4, 2019 at 11:29 PM Posted September 4, 2019 at 11:29 PM Some love for Sydney and Pepe from People: Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet I wonder how much of this is them trying to get ahead of the inevitable articles that will still attribute Law as her stylist! But yeah, they're lucky ducks. Imagine doing what they get to do and getting paid for it! Anyway, that's two major best-dressed lists for 2019 so far: first Vanity Fair and now People! Quote
scielle Posted September 5, 2019 at 02:29 AM Posted September 5, 2019 at 02:29 AM I feel like we need a general Fashionista thread! I don't know where to post these anymore.... NYFW? Couture Week? Random thread? Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet 2 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted September 5, 2019 at 02:55 AM Posted September 5, 2019 at 02:55 AM I feel like we need a general Fashionista thread! I don't know where to post these anymore.... NYFW? Couture Week? Random thread? Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the TweetI don’t know why she doesn’t wear her hair this way more often! To me it is perfect. When it’s curled it perfect accents her face! 3 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Critiaslux Posted September 5, 2019 at 06:48 AM Posted September 5, 2019 at 06:48 AM (edited) I feel like we need a general Fashionista thread! I don't know where to post these anymore.... NYFW? Couture Week? Random thread? Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet In 3 years Céline has completely revamped her image. She has become the hit-girl. At 51. By following what SHE wanted. Good job ! Edited September 5, 2019 at 06:48 AM by Critiaslux 6 Quote
Critiaslux Posted September 5, 2019 at 06:55 AM Posted September 5, 2019 at 06:55 AM She's up for People's Choice Style Star of 2019: https://www.hollywoo...st-full-1236357 done 1 Quote
scielle Posted September 5, 2019 at 10:23 AM Posted September 5, 2019 at 10:23 AM In 3 years Céline has completely revamped her image. She has become the hit-girl. At 51. By following what SHE wanted. Good job ! Exactly. (And on her own, too. No Rene, no Aldo.) Which is why I'm baffled by people complaining about her taking time out at fashion shows. It's worked wonders for her! 5 Quote
scielle Posted September 5, 2019 at 12:09 PM Posted September 5, 2019 at 12:09 PM (edited) Looks like she's on the Vanity Fair Best Dressed list - Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet " CELINE DION Did you inherit your sense of style? “I have 13 siblings, and I was the last. I wore all their clothes. At Christmas, what do you think we received?”Socks? “Yeah. Clothing. My mom didn’t have money to buy it, so she made the clothes. She was very sensitive to the cut of the moment, if the pants were wide or narrow. She was paying attention.”Some say you have 10,000 pairs of shoes… “I’m not quite sure. But I’m building a new home in Las Vegas. I treated myself to a playground: two stories of archives for all my clothes, shoes, belts. I kept everything. So I’ll be able to count.”Your current obsession? “RVDK. Every piece they do is one of a kind. And last time I went to Paris Fashion Week, Valentino blew my mind.”Favorite past fashion moment? “John Galliano, the backward white pantsuit [Oscars, 1999]. People thought, Is that a joke? What is she trying to say? I wasn’t trying to say anything. I’m just having a great time.” Edited September 5, 2019 at 12:16 PM by scielle 1 Quote
scielle Posted September 5, 2019 at 12:17 PM Posted September 5, 2019 at 12:17 PM (edited) ^ In retrospect, really should have started a new thread here. For, you know, Best Dressed lists & other Fashionista moments... they're getting hard to contain in fashion-week specific threads! Edited September 5, 2019 at 12:21 PM by scielle Quote
alexceline Posted September 5, 2019 at 12:27 PM Posted September 5, 2019 at 12:27 PM (edited) It's funny how everyone else's is like a basic questionnaire while Celine"s part is like a mini interview Edited September 5, 2019 at 12:27 PM by alexceline 2 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted September 5, 2019 at 12:34 PM Posted September 5, 2019 at 12:34 PM Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet " CELINE DION Did you inherit your sense of style? “I have 13 siblings, and I was the last. I wore all their clothes. At Christmas, what do you think we received?”Socks? “Yeah. Clothing. My mom didn’t have money to buy it, so she made the clothes. She was very sensitive to the cut of the moment, if the pants were wide or narrow. She was paying attention.”Some say you have 10,000 pairs of shoes… “I’m not quite sure. But I’m building a new home in Las Vegas. I treated myself to a playground: two stories of archives for all my clothes, shoes, belts. I kept everything. So I’ll be able to count.”Your current obsession? “RVDK. Every piece they do is one of a kind. And last time I went to Paris Fashion Week, Valentino blew my mind.”Favorite past fashion moment? “John Galliano, the backward white pantsuit [Oscars, 1999]. People thought, Is that a joke? What is she trying to say? I wasn’t trying to say anything. I’m just having a great time.” Woah! When was this photos taken? That shot of her iconic pose "the side bending queen pose" look AMAZING!! Quote
mirage Posted September 5, 2019 at 12:51 PM Posted September 5, 2019 at 12:51 PM She looks STUNNING!!I wonder if these pictures were special made for this article a while ago. Or they are just 'in the vault' Verstuurd vanaf mijn CLT-L29 met Tapatalk Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted September 5, 2019 at 01:31 PM Posted September 5, 2019 at 01:31 PM (edited) She looks STUNNING!!I wonder if these pictures were special made for this article a while ago. Or they are just 'in the vault' Verstuurd vanaf mijn CLT-L29 met TapatalkThese photos are GREAT!!! Edited September 5, 2019 at 01:31 PM by CelineDionFreak 3 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
DionFanAlways Posted September 5, 2019 at 01:46 PM Posted September 5, 2019 at 01:46 PM Love these! Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
ehild Posted September 5, 2019 at 01:53 PM Posted September 5, 2019 at 01:53 PM These are amazing!! Looks like they were taken at the end of the Vegas runs looking at hair color, etc. Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
mirage Posted September 5, 2019 at 02:04 PM Posted September 5, 2019 at 02:04 PM Her makeup is on point!!! Quote
scielle Posted September 5, 2019 at 02:16 PM Posted September 5, 2019 at 02:16 PM This is the photographer: https://www.instagram.com/p/B2B8Nv2lHlN/?igshid=x49zwrqh06xj, and judging by the comment from the person who did the interview, they shot this at 2:30am? That checks out.😁 Celine hours. Quote
sarit_celine Posted September 5, 2019 at 02:31 PM Posted September 5, 2019 at 02:31 PM Can we get her like that for the album photoshoot? Spanish flavors to me... Wonder if mister P has an hand with that. The classic looks always made her look amazing. 4 Quote "Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City HallNeeded where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"
sarit_celine Posted September 5, 2019 at 02:58 PM Posted September 5, 2019 at 02:58 PM It will be nice indeed to have here one general topic for her fashion stuff Quote "Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City HallNeeded where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"
Céline RO Posted September 5, 2019 at 03:07 PM Posted September 5, 2019 at 03:07 PM Some love for Sydney and Pepe from People: Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet “since his death she’s released 5 albums”!!! 😂😂😂. Where do I even begin?? Quote The best is yet to come...
scielle Posted September 5, 2019 at 03:10 PM Posted September 5, 2019 at 03:10 PM “since his death she’s released 5 albums”!!! 😂😂😂. Where do I even begin?? People has always had a tenuous relationship with facts... Quote
Javito Posted September 5, 2019 at 03:20 PM Posted September 5, 2019 at 03:20 PM Can we get her like that for the album photoshoot? Spanish flavors to me... Wonder if mister P has an hand with that. The classic looks always made her look amazing. That's definitely SO Spanish! It's a typical look from the parties celebrated in many regions in the south of Spain 1 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
sarit_celine Posted September 5, 2019 at 03:25 PM Posted September 5, 2019 at 03:25 PM That's definitely SO Spanish! It's a typical look from the parties celebrated in many regions in the south of Spain Thanks for that, I don't mind her to wear only Spanish fashion for the rest of her life lol - Love it!Hope you liked these photos as well 1 Quote "Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City HallNeeded where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"
Javito Posted September 5, 2019 at 03:32 PM Posted September 5, 2019 at 03:32 PM Thanks for that, I don't mind her to wear only Spanish fashion for the rest of her life lol - Love it!Hope you liked these photos as well I do! I'm not a fan of the Spanish fiesta and their folklore but I do love the artistic side of it But Celine dressed Spanish before actually... in the 2002 photoshoot for the ANDHC album she wore some clothing that it's also very typical in Spanish party. I'm sure they took this photos thinking in the Spanish song they had just included in the album, and the (planned?) incursion of Celine in the Latin American market. 1 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
sarit_celine Posted September 5, 2019 at 03:49 PM Posted September 5, 2019 at 03:49 PM I would love to be a fly on the wall with all these brainstorm sessions and fittings of all the outfits. Think it truly is fun being around Celine. They could easily post more of these sessions on her Instagram with them being around her.But somehow I guess they are not 'allowed' but I think it will help her boost her socials much more. After the Tour, she can make a reality show only about fashion... can you imagine Quote "Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City HallNeeded where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"
sarit_celine Posted September 5, 2019 at 03:50 PM Posted September 5, 2019 at 03:50 PM Hmm maybe the word -documentary-like show more fit Quote "Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City HallNeeded where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"
mirage Posted September 5, 2019 at 06:14 PM Posted September 5, 2019 at 06:14 PM All these fashion articles and best dressed lists popping up is literally free promo for what's coming up next. Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet " CELINE DION Did you inherit your sense of style? “I have 13 siblings, and I was the last. I wore all their clothes. At Christmas, what do you think we received?”Socks? “Yeah. Clothing. My mom didn’t have money to buy it, so she made the clothes. She was very sensitive to the cut of the moment, if the pants were wide or narrow. She was paying attention.”Some say you have 10,000 pairs of shoes… “I’m not quite sure. But I’m building a new home in Las Vegas. I treated myself to a playground: two stories of archives for all my clothes, shoes, belts. I kept everything. So I’ll be able to count.”Your current obsession? “RVDK. Every piece they do is one of a kind. And last time I went to Paris Fashion Week, Valentino blew my mind.”Favorite past fashion moment? “John Galliano, the backward white pantsuit [Oscars, 1999]. People thought, Is that a joke? What is she trying to say? I wasn’t trying to say anything. I’m just having a great time.” 1 Quote
scielle Posted September 5, 2019 at 06:24 PM Posted September 5, 2019 at 06:24 PM All these fashion articles and best dressed lists popping up is literally free promo for what's coming up next. Exactly. And yet people won't stop complaining about her taking time out to participate in fashion events. Quote
scielle Posted September 6, 2019 at 04:12 AM Posted September 6, 2019 at 04:12 AM So there was a VF Best Dressed party at Saks tonight but doesn't look like she was there? Or at least not on any pics I've seen thus far. Quote
CelineTheBest5 Posted September 6, 2019 at 12:44 PM Posted September 6, 2019 at 12:44 PM We have to wait and see if she will be there.Here is the schedule of the fashion week, by vogue.Friday, September 6:6:00 p.m.—Telfar7:00 p.m.—Tomo Koizumi8:00 p.m.—Jeremy ScottSaturday, September 7:9:00 a.m.—Khaite10:00 a.m.—Self-Portrait10:00-11:00 a.m.—Adam Lippes11:00 a.m.—Kate Spade New York12:00 p.m.—Ulla Johnson1:00 p.m.—Christopher John Rogers1:00-3:00 p.m.—Rebecca Minkoff2:00 p.m.—Helmut Lang3:00 p.m.—Longchamp4:00 p.m.—Christian Siriano5:00 p.m.—Area6:00 p.m.—R137:00 p.m.—Brandon Maxwell9:00 p.m.—Chromat—Ralph LaurenBy appointment on Saturday, September 7:Snow Xue GaoSunday, September 8:10:00 a.m.—Tory Burch11:00 a.m.—Lou Dallas11:00 a.m.-12:00p.m.—Tanya Taylor12:00 p.m.—Jonathan Cohen1:00 p.m.—Laquan Smith1:00-2:00 p.m.—Mansur Gavriel2:00 p.m.—Tibi3:00 p.m.—Sies Marjan4:00–6:00 p.m.—Rosie Assoulin—Victor Glemaud5:00 p.m.—Collina Strada—Nicole Miller6:00 p.m.—Jason Wu Collection7:00 p.m.—Prabal Gurung8:30 p.m.—Tommy Hilfiger9:30 p.m.—Pyer MossBy appointment on Sunday, September 8:Rosetta GettyMonday, September 9:9:00—The Row10:00 a.m.—Carolina Herrera11:00 a.m.—Jonathan Simkhai12:00 p.m.—Zimmermann—Barragán1:00 p.m.—Lela Rose1:00–3:00 p.m.—Alice + Olivia2:00 p.m.—Maryam Nassir Zadeh3:00 p.m.—3.1 Phillip Lim4:00 p.m.—Sandy Liang4:00–5:00 p.m.—Veronica Beard5:00 p.m.—Anna Sui6:00 p.m.—Zero + Maria Cornejo8:00 p.m.—Tom Ford9:00 p.m.—CDLM, Creatures of the Wind, Section 8, VaqueraTuesday, September 10:9:00—11:00 a.m.—Alejandra Alonso Rojas10:00 a.m.—Sally LaPointe11:00 a.m.—Vera Wang12:00 p.m.—Gabriela Hearst1:00 p.m.—Christian Cowan1:00—2:30 p.m.—Claudia Li2:00 p.m.—Pamella Roland3:00 p.m.—Cynthia Rowley—Eckhaus Latta4:00 p.m.—Bibhu Mohapatra5:00 p.m.—Coach 19416:00 p.m.—Naeem Khan7:00 p.m.—Oscar de la Renta8:00 p.m.—Proenza Schouler9:00 p.m.—Savage x FentyWednesday, September 11:10:00 a.m.—Michael Kors Collection11:00 a.m.—Dennis Basso—Marina Moscone12:00 p.m.—Brock Collection1:00 p.m.—Ryan Roche2:00 p.m.—Matthew Adams Dolan3:00 p.m.—Badgley Mischka—Batsheva4:00 p.m.—Libertine—Dion Lee6:00 p.m.—Marc JacobsBy appointment on Wednesday, September 11:Marchesa Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
Tricey3115 Posted September 6, 2019 at 06:10 PM Posted September 6, 2019 at 06:10 PM Celine will be at the Harpers Bazaar icon awards tonight and attending fashion week this weekend and next week before the tour starts. According to pepes IG story looks like the team is on their way on a private jet to nyc 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.